Babydoll Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the only pussy that I had ever had besides Ash's. I wouldn't say the sex was better or worse it was just completely different. It was so much more mature, so much more experienced. I was quite happy with what had happened, but I lay bewildered by the events and the way my world had been turned upside down so quickly

We lay entwined, as I told her how much I loved her. At that very moment in time, I felt like I would do anything for her. I knew that I wanted more of what we had started this night. I was exhausted and my cock was limp, but my mind could not be quenched with desire for this woman before me.

My mother seemed in a daze as she wiggled out from underneath my spent body. She rose up on her unsteady sock-covered feet and retrieved her t-shirt placing it over her head and pulling it over her beautiful figure. She turned and gave me an expressionless gaze without saying a word. Then she turned and drifted silently away around the corner and up the stairwell. The only item left, as evidence of our rendezvous, was the cum-soaked silk panties that had been discarded only a short time before. I retrieved them to keep as a memento of the occasion.

I knew that time would pass, but who knew what the future would hold. Our lives had been forever altered and our relationship would never be the same. It seemed Mom and Joe were headed toward divorce at some point. She had done a very good job of concealing from everyone how much their relationship had deteriorated.

My mother was leading a full, but lonely, life. She appeared, in all respects, happy, but I had never realized how unfulfilled she felt until after our consummation. We were now inexorably linked as more than mother and son.

God, I hoped that Ashley wouldn't find out that I fucked Mom. It was the first time that I had ever cheated on her. I really didn't regret it because the thoughts of that scintillating mature pussy really sent my mind reeling. I just couldn't help myself.


Ash would be back later that afternoon. I was really fearful about her finding out, but I was thinking how would she ever know. It wasn't like I was going to say anything about it. I also knew that Mom wouldn't bring it up. But, there was the fact that my mother knew that I had a sexual relationship with Ash.

I know that I had promised my mother that I would end my relations with my sister, but I only said that so I could get my dick inside of her. I needed Ashley and now I felt like I needed my mother. Hell, I didn't have a clue how this all would sort itself out, but there was no way that I would stop any of it from happening. After having sex with my mother, it was going to be hard not to think about pussy all of the time.