Babydoll Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, baby, yes." she moaned back as her chin rested on my shoulder. The velvet love plumbed every drop of my fleshy pipe until no more came forth. I felt a connection with her that I never knew was possible. She had satisfied my masculine need.

I continued nuzzling and flicking her earlobe as my once hard mast began to retreat from the seeping loveliness. My mother's chin rested against my shoulder as I felt her rested from her accomplishment. She sadly propositioned, "Hello Ashley. Did you enjoy the show?"

I looked up to see a tear in roll from my mother's eye to her cheek. I quickly turned from my mother's bewildered stare to observe the torrid anger in Ashley's eyes as she stood in the doorway. Then she turned and ran from the room.

Something inside me let me know that I had been setup. My mother had accomplished her mission. I screamed, "What the fuck? You used me. You fucking used me." I yelled as I jumped from the bed and wrapped a sheet around my naked waist.

My mother confirmed my deepest, darkest notion, "I am protecting both of you," my exposed and vulnerable mother whaled. "It had to be stopped. It had to be put to an end."

"She is going to hate me. She is going to hate you. I love her, I would never hurt her." I cried.

My mother had a look of someone who had their grandest plans blow up in their face. As she ran to me, to comfort me, she whaled, "It will all be alright. It will take time. But now, you two can move on."

What was I going to do? I had to pack my shit and get out of there. Oh my god, I had screwed up so bad. How could I ever get passed this all consuming guilt? My wants had consumed my needs.