Babydoll Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that's what I mean," as she fell back into her seat for a moment, then she leaned up into my space again speaking softly. "Are you sleeping with her?"

I felt like I was going to lose control of the car, because my brain was in hyperdrive, I don't even know why I answered "Yes. W-Why are you asking me this?" I answered in frustration.

"Well... ummm... I dunno... you are my boy... I think about you all the time," she seemed to chill for a few moments as she gazed at me... still in my space, but I have to admit, I wasn't pushing her away. Why was she in my space? So close with her feminine aroma and aura filling my every sense.

Out of nowhere, "You know your father used to always tell me how pretty I was. I think that is why I loved him so. He made me feel like the prettiest girl on earth.... You know," as she shook her head... "The other boys would tell me that... but it felt like they were just saying it, because they wanted to get into my pants. They weren't serious like your father. You know how boys are!" then she leaned back giggling in her own amusement.

We turned into our neighborhood and I was thinking to myself, as I took a deep sigh, whew I'll be glad to get out of this situation. All of this sexuality that I had bared witness to tonight had me charged up almost beyond control. I swore in my mind that I was going to lose it.

Mama seemed to be staring into the distance as we rounded the corner towards the street where we live, then she asked, "What's Ashley up to tonight? Were she and David at the house when you left?"

(Jimmy) - "No, they were gone. " In no way was I going to get into all of what had transpired that evening... How could I?

As we pulled into the driveway there were no cars, "Hmmm... I can see Ashley's not here. I guess she's not coming home again." I pulled my car into my usual parking space, as I parked she leaned forward placing a hand on my thigh as if to balance herself, while beaming with a grin "Will you have a brandy with me when we get inside?"

I was shaking as my mother deftly slid her hand up my thigh til it lightly grazed my tented jeans. "Mmm...Mom!...I dunno!...I dunno if we should...I-I mean!..." I struggled to speak as her fingertips travelled towards my stomach, causing precum to leak from my aroused piston.

"Shouldn't what Jimmy?... Shouldn't just have a little drink before we go to bed?..." Mama said as though she were a little perturbed. "I just want to have a little drink and talk about some stuff to clear the air." As she flipped her head as though she were flipping me off.

With another exaggerated turn of her head, "I know you think I'm terrible... with all that has happened... with what happened last Spring!... I know that things are bad between you and I and your sister is innocent, for the most part in all of this." She hesitated a moment and I noticed her trembling with nervousness, "It's getting cold out here. I'm going inside to have a brandy. If you wanna join me... Fine! If you don't... Fine!" She then opened the door and shut it hard as she walked briskly towards the house.

I could tell that she must be a little drunk. I knew she was a different person when she had a few too many. Thinking back to last Spring and the incident. It was easy to see that she was different that night. Thinking back as far as I could, I realized that when she had a good buzz on she was very unpredictable.

I have to let you know though that this perplexing lifestyle that I was caught in the middle of was more than a little annoying. Yes, I had thought with my dick and that is what had led to all of these moments, but frankly if you were in my situation, I am telling you that you would be where I am today. These women... These emotional beings had control of me. It wasn't the other way around. I was figuring at this moment that I was just along for the ride. I was only in charge when they wanted me to be in charge.

I headed towards the front door and entered figuring why the hell not have a drink with my mom. So I called, but there was no answer. Well, the full bar is down in the basement, so I headed down that way. I called for Mama as I headed down the steps, "Mama are you down here?"

As I rounded the corner, I saw her and she responded, "Of course I'm down here. This is where the Brandy is. Have you decided to join me?"

"Yeah," I responded.

My mother poured a couple of snifters of what was actually Hennesy cognac and walked over and handed me one of the glasses and then sat hers down and arranged the pillows on the sofa, while complaining, "God that girl can be a slob. She's down here doing god knows what with that boy and I have to clean up the fucking mess and then she's off gallivanting trying to make my life hell for a payback."

I chided, defending my sister, "Mama. Don't get mad at Ashley. She's 19 years old. Don't act like she is a kid. We're the reason why she's rebelling and I still love her so... I hate what happened." I whined.

How much did my mother know about what had happened earlier in the night? Female intuition can figure a lot out when it comes to relationships. I figured that she knew that they were sleeping together. She wasn't naïve about what Ash and I had been doing. I'm sure she knew that her daughter was sexually active now.

"I'm sorry honey," As she settled down, sat down, and patted the seat for me to sit down. She took a sip of her snifter. As I sat down, she continued, "This was Joe's Brandy. I have to hand it to him. He sure has some good taste in what he drinks." I took a sip and nodded in agreement.

"I'm not ashamed of what I did Jimmy. I just want you to know that. I am sorry for what has followed, but what if you had gotten your sister pregnant? Have you ever thought about that?" she boldly exclaimed.

I retorted, "We were careful."

She admonished, "I was careful too and then Jan was born. I love all of you with my whole heart, but I feel if we had waited and gotten through college, he might be here today."

"My father died because of circumstances and fate. You had no responsibility in that. I know Ash is my sister... Look at how we grew up. We've always been together... Been partners and now she doesn't want to be near me. I want her back in my life Mom. I need her in my life."

"Well, if you mean what I think you mean, that's not going to happen. I am telling you that that is not going to happen. I won't let it," she admonished. "What about Jill, when do we get to meet her? I think that would bring some sanity to this situation. If you are sleeping with her, then it's serious. What if you get her pregnant?"

This conversation was making me flustered, "I came down here to have a brandy with you mother and you are leveling all of this on me. I don't want to talk about all of this, especially with you"

"Well, I'm sorry Jim. I thought we should get everything out in the open so that we can move forward and get this behind us, so that we can get back to normal again," she fussed.

I shot back, "Is that what it is? Is that what this is really all about. Get me all hot and bothered and then on to your little games... Your manipulations...I'm sick of it. I'm out of here. I'm going back to school." I jumped up.

Mama grabbed my arm, "No Jim... No you can't leave. Please don't... Just sit back down... Please sit down," She pleaded as she pulled me to where I had been sitting. "I know... I know... I'm so sorry..." she trailed off as the tears made her eyes appear to water. She hugged me hard, "Please forgive me. I have so many emotions. I love you so much. You are so much like your father." She kissed my cheek.

I had nothing to say. I just let her hold me and stroke the back of my neck. Her warm, supple body melded into mine. She was the best hugger with her breasts smashed against me, which always seemingly gave my cock a rise, even now when I was mad at her.

She palmed my head and held it to where we were cheek to cheek, while rubbing my back with her other hand. Finally she released me."It's been a long day Jimmy. I'm going to head on upstairs." She stared deeply in my eyes, "I love you so much. I am sorry for hurting you... I'll make it up to you." And then she kissed me softly on the lips, leaving them to linger, but I did my best not to respond. She leaned back and shook her head. "You know I'm going to miss you when you're gone. It's nice when you're around. It's just not the same without you around." Reaching over, she picked up her snifter and sashayed to the bar pouring a little more Cognac, before turning and smiling and wishing me, "Goodni ght." She then turned and headed around the corner of the room and up the steps.

Wow! Was all I could think as I slunk back into the sofa. That is a woman, whether she's half crazy or not... She's is a milf and she is my mother. I thought about what Ash had said about how I was Mama's favorite -- Mama's Boy. That is a mixed up jumbled up mess, but I could see it so clearly now. I reminded her of my father and that was what drove her crazy. She was possessive of me. I thought about last Spring and when we were in copulation. Her pussy drenched my cock and I now understood why she had done what she had done. She was jealous of Ashley, because she wanted to possess me.

I felt restless after all the unrequited stimulation, which had me near mental exhaustion. I laid back on the sofa and closed my eyes, but was flooded with a torrent of thoughts of all that had happened right here in this very room. I needed to get away, but knew I couldn't leave home yet. I was hot, bothered, and flustered. What would I do to be able to relax? I decided to head up to bed to try and sleep it off.

As I topped the steps to the bedroom area of our house, I saw that Mama's bedroom door was open and as I looked around the corner there she was in front of her dresser rummaging through the drawers. I saw her take a sideward glance at me as she pulled out a pink satin gown. She placed the gown over on her bed and turned and looked me straight in the eye asking, "Jim, I'm tired and since you're here could you help? it's hard to reach the zipper on the back of this dress, will you come here and help me."

Without saying a word I walked over. She was turned facing the front of her dresser. As I reached up, my eyes caught the profile of the beauty of the ensemble she was wearing displayed in the mirror of her dresser. Her delicate dark auburn hair splayed across the center of her back hiding the fastener, which was situated between her shoulder blades at the nape of her neck. I gently brushed and set her hair to the side of her left shoulder and while holding the shoulder, began delicately pulling down the zipper, past the back of her bra, following her spine towards the small of her back.

What I observed next was incredibly arousing. As my mother leaned forward to remove her ear rings, a perfectly timed graze of her exceptional derriere against my trousers caused my already expanded cock to lurch violently. It felt like I almost came... almost. A dab of pre-cum escaped my pistol and clung to the mushroom cap, wetting my now taut cock.

Oh my God, was all I could think, as the V opened exposing her back and revealing what appeared to be a white strapless lace brassiere. My mother nervously swooned and receded back into my prone body. At that moment, the thought quickly flashed through my mind wandering if this was another fucking mind game. I can't say that her movement was anything overt, but with what had happened in the past my natural instincts told me otherwise.

I could feel the swell of my libido as the blood rushed to and pulsated through my now distended genitalia. I really needed to focus on what I was doing or I would soon be ejaculating all over myself.

My left hand found a comfortable place to settle as it caressed the supple skin of her left shoulder and my right hand continued lowering the zipper passed the middle of her back and lower to her waist until it could not be lowered any further. She then involuntarily arched her back and I could not help but look down. Looking down I saw the cleft of her ass now exposed and I noticed she was wearing white g-string panties with a tiny little bow at the top. My thoughts were confirmed. This had to be another set up, but at this point I didn't care.

I leaned in from behind, my chest now lying upon her bare back and my engorged wood lightly poking the crevice of the globes of her ass through my trousers. We were practically cheek to cheek as I inhaled what my mind interpreted as the essence of maturity from my mother's body; the aroma of jasmine, rose, and incense lingered as this night took on a new meaning. The pheromones were driving me wild!

"Mama, you smell really good, what are you wearing'?" I asked.

"It's my Chanel perfume... just the regular." she softly replied with what appeared to be a mysterious look on her face from my vantage looking in the mirror. I wanted to smother my nose up in this fragrance and ram my cock between the crease of her shapely ass! But I held back.

"Really?" I asked. "It doesn't smell like anything I would describe as regular." I said as I let my face drop to the area of her neck just below her ear.

"Jim, what are you doing???" she asked, with a bit of annoyance in her voice.

I didn't answer, but continued nuzzling the nape of her neck as I dropped my hands to her hips. I felt all of my inhibitions begin to wane as I allowed my nose to run up and down her neckline. I started thinking that I wanted some pussy. I buried my face into the crook of her neck again, consumed by her essence.

As she melded into my embrace, she looked at me in the mirror just in time to watch my hands reach up and dump the shoulders of her dress forward, exposing her luscious front side. I let my eyes wander down my mother's neck and chest until I caught an eyeful of cleavage in her lacy brassiere.

I could not help but notice that her tits had grown in thickness, as they rose and fell with her breathing. As the moments passed, my libido merged with my desire. My hardness was pinned in an awkward position inside the confines of my jeans. Earlier in the evening, I prayed for this craving to subside, but now after all that had gone on and knowing there was no way she could not notice my hardness and play the game of naiveté, I allowed myself to begin to enjoy this predicament. There was still a twinge of paranoia about how far my mother was willing to go, but it was certainly going to be her that would have make the choice to stop this and I didn't even know if that would stop this lustful challenge.

I reached back up and began to knead her shoulders aa she seemed to further relax. In these movements, my rising dick finally made its way out of the hole of my boxers and the only thing that separated my phallus from my mother's ass was a thin piece of gabardine. This allowed my cock to harden even more, as the earlier position had kept it from reaching its maximum rigidity.

My hormones were raging as my hardness throbbed while pushing against the cleft of the cheeks of my mother's fleshy heart shaped bottom that was covered by the dress that barely dangled at her hips. The moments felt timeless. The next thing I knew, I was feeling a sense of déjà vu. My mother had begun involuntarily rolling her hips against my confined pecker. Here we were again with my mother initiating a dry fuck.

Mama sure showed talent as she pushed her hips back in and squeezed the meaty cheeks of her ass against my surging erection, then she would pull her hips forward before bouncing back against my hard on with her movement before relaxing and repeating the bump and grind. I soon felt myself instinctually moving along with the rhythm of her gyrating pelvis in this vertical lap dance.

I looked up into the mirror noticing my mother's vulnerability as I glided my hands up her sides, reaching underneath, sliding under her voluminous globes, kneading them and fondling her nipples through her wavering brassiere. I lowered my lips back to the bare neckline and lightly savored her shoulder with kisses as I continued jostling her fabulous orbs. I could see the beginning of her areolas and nipples, as they peaked out from the thin material of the tube like bra. My libido was in overdrive now, as I couldn't fight off the overwhelming rush of lust I was feeling! My eyes ogled her form as I peaked in the mirror and retraced the trail up her chest and stopped as I saw the look of surrender etched by her closed eyes.

I leaned forward blowing the words in her ear as I continued enveloping her body, "What have you been up to?"

I had a plan. This wasn't my mother. This was Patty and Patty didn't know what she was in for this evening. I pulled my sweater over my head, unbuttoned and unzipped my trousers, letting them fall to the floor as we continued our rhythmic lambada.

Then I reached around and hugged her abdomen and flicked her ear lobe with my tongue. "Lets get this dress out of the way," I yammered, as I pushed the remnants of the fabric off of her hips letting it comingle in the pile with my own clothes, "You've got me so hot, I think I might have a heat stroke." I next pulled my T-shirt over my head and stood back naked as I reached up and began unclasping her bra.

She offered no resistance as her magnificent orbs fell free from their confines. The veins of my engorged manhood fell against the warmth of the skin that surrounded the beauty of the bow tied string that ran between the fleshy cheeks of her posterior. In my mind, I thought of this as my mother presenting herself as a gift to me.

I once again reached around giving her a hug feeling the searing heat and friction of skin on skin contact. My phallus pushed against the softness of her tush as if it had a mind of its own now and was going to be making the decisions from here on out. The heat seeking missile was obsessed with finding It's target as it continued nudging into the triangular cloth of her camel toed crevice.

There was an electric feeling as the friction of skin and the threaded, doeskin fabric of the g-string rolled against my frenulum. Soon, my cock began that feeling of too much friction, which can be uncomfortable, so I gathered myself for a moment and reached over to my mother's vanity, which sits next to her dresser and grabbed the bottle of coconut oil my mother often uses and squirted some in my hand and then lathered it into the feminine charm of the lowest slice of my mother's back at the apex of her ass cheeks.

I used my fleshy apparatus of lust to continue to massage the goo in as I resumed my manipulations until we once again achieved that same amazing tempo and the feeling of desire that goes along with it. My eyes watched as Patty's ass shimmied around my enraptured member. I enjoyed the serendipity between her magnificent cheeks and as I pushed she leaned in and her shoulders lowered down onto the dresser as I continued my rhythmic assault with both arms to her side. Patti appeared to be getting into this as much as I was. She erotically met my advances, while her breathing became more and more edgy. As the moments passed, I naturally began to lower the curtain on my inhibitions. In a state of sexual desire, I wanted what I wanted and my mother was here to satisfy my needs.

Patti lifted her ass enough for my now bobbing pole to find a horizontal position which allowed it to slip along the cloth covered confines of her labia. I had the feeling that Mama had been accustomed to being in control of these escapades, but in my mind if she wanted to fuck again, we'd fuck, but this time it was going to be on my terms. An innate feeling of pent up hostility and frustration seeped into my mind during this experience. It related to all that had gone down and how my mother had used my animalistic sexual urges to always get what she wanted. In my mind I sought to have my needs be fulfilled here. If my needs were to be continued to be toyed with by this woman, then she was sure to earn more than she bargained for.