Babydoll Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she continued to rub herself up and down my body, her belly was now exposed and rubbing against my stomach as my shirt had rolled up my torso. After being lost in one another for more than a moment, she reached down letting her hand drift back and forth over the bulge that was my engorged cock.

She put her arms to either side of me and moved up, face-to-face and teased me, before reaching down and unbuttoning the fly of my lounge pants. She gave me a full kiss before reaching in and pulling the throbbing member from its confines, all the while sliding her hard bodied torso up and down my own. As she undulated to my waist, her skin created a delicious friction against my swollen cock. Several times she rose up my body and fell while pushing the sides of my lounge pants down and exposing my sex.

My freely engorged organ slapped between our bellies as the precum took us towards the slippery slope. "Are you ready for your Christmas Present?" she cooed.

With my eyes closed, this became a deja vu moment that took me back unwontedly to the year before at nearly this very moment and being in this very bed with Ash. All I could think of was Ash in the very next room. So near and yet so far as Jill bent her knees up in front of me and I reached my hands up to assist her with her panties, watching them slide up to her knees and then be pushed down her legs. The view of her little pussy awoke me to the current reality.

Once again she came to my face and we kissed, pressing tongues in one another's mouths, as her gown rode up to her waist exposing most of her torso. I could now feel her bare breasts against my chest. My mind acknowledged the feeling of our soft dry bellies molding together as our loins slid together seeking ecstasy.

The problem was that at the moment I had visions and thoughts of Ashley. It was all I could think of and I couldn't get her out of my mind as Jill pushed me back on the bed and climbed over the top of me with her eyes staring into my own.

At first as she straddled my hips, she hovered above me, but finally she lowered her torso to mine so that her silky smooth skin enveloped me with warmth as we resumed kissing. My hands held on to her waist, as she reached down and took my cock in hand and maneuvered it so that I was feeling the friction of the smooth skin of her mons.

She slid her hips down until the shaft slipped between her legs with the crown floating along her labial lips. I thrust along feeling our genitalia bonded together. There was a thrill that came from our kisses, because of my taboo thoughts of my sister. l could feel Ashley's presence in my mind. This felt wonderful, but it couldn't be right. I needed to stop, but I just couldn't.

My hands freely roamed up and Jilly's torso bringing her into me, before nimbly rolling my hands back down her lower back until I held her ass cheeks together and lifted them up. She held on tight, nuzzling her head in the crook of my neck, breathing in my ear as she lifted her hips up and down along my hardness. Her mouth was agape as she picked up the pace, her breathing becoming more labored as the tip of my cock nudged into her clit.

As she rose up, my fingers reached out until they dangled along the edges of her lower belly as my cock slipped right into the folds of her pussy, the gush of pussy juice exploded upon my phallus just below the rim of the coronal head. As we both reacted and both pulled away, my cockhead left her folds and rolled along the resistance of her slit. As suddenly as we had separated, we next pushed back together until we had melded pubis to pubis.

I laid back as we deliberately thrust hard against one another. My eyes closed feeling the electric friction as we fucked stroke for stroke. Suddenly, I looked up to see my door open and my Ashley staring straight into my eyes from the doorway. I froze right then and there as Ash in shock pulled back and pulled the door shut. Jill looked down at me with a perplexed look, "What's wrong?"

Startled, I sat up, "Ash... Ashley was in the doorway. We have to stop." I insisted as I separated from Jill's nude form.

I sat to the side of the bed and gathered my lounge pants putting my feet through and pulling them up my waist. "I'm sorry Jilly... sorry..." I felt the need to apologize and a need to talk to Ash.

Jill gave me a flabbergasted, crinkle eyebrowed look, "OK Jim, I don't know what to say. I guess I should have locked the door when I came in."

(Jimmy) -- "It's no big deal... It's not your fault... I just need to go make sure she's alright." And with that I had my clothes back on and went to Ashley's room." Lightly knocking on the door, I tried to turn the knob, which was locked. "Ashley," I whispered through the door... "Ashley, please open the door."

I don't know if she had been standing there the whole time or not, but she responded, "Just go back to bed."

"Please open the door I want to talk to you." I insisted.

(Ashley) -- "Just go back to bed Jimmy."

(Jimmy) -- "Please... Please."

And finally she unlocked the door and opened it. Her face was a light crimson and slightly puffy with watery eyes. It was abundantly clear that she was crying.

Stepping into the room, I attempted to console her, "I'm sorry you saw that Ashley." (Ashley) -- "What's to be sorry about. She is your girlfriend."

(Jimmy) -- "I know Ashley, but I don't ever want you to see me with someone else."

(Ashley) -- "It's OK Jimmy... It's OK."

(Jimmy) -- "No it's not... We thought you were asleep and she came in because well you know..."

Ashley broke down, "Be-Because it's C-Christmas, " and tears streamed down her face as she pounded her fists into my chests. "How could you leave me. How could you leave me all alone. I think back to last year... I love you... I was just coming to tell you Merry Christmas and it's in my face... that we will never be together... You don't respect me... You never respected me." I grabbed ahold of Ashley as she continued pounding her fists in my chest. Mind you, it wasn't physically aggressive. It seemed that it was just to make a point, "I do love you Ash... You were always the one that I wanted. I still love you, but you told me that we could never be and that it wasn't normal and I needed to find someone. Then there was the thing with Mama. She set us up. She didn't want us to be together. She didn't... but I'm glad you two have put it behind you. I love you both... I want everyone to be happy."

As I hugged Ash tight against me, she released her tension, "I know Jimmy. It's hard and here we are on Christmas Eve and I was thinking... and all I wanted was to wish you Marry Christmas... That's all I wanted..." As she sniffled and rested her head upon my chest .

"I know Ashley... I'm sorry.. so sorry," as I kissed the top of her head and rubbed her back. Even in the flannel pajamas she had been wearing the past few days, she was a damned glamorous girl and I started to feel aroused. I didn't want to be even close to going there.

"Ash, I'm going to go back to my room. I don't want to leave you in this sad state, but I need to make sure Jill is alright and get her back in her bed so we can all get some sleep." I pulled away from the embrace and started to leave the room before turning back to Ashley and taking her hand, holding it lightly to my heart, before leaning in and kissing her cheek before pulling back to look her squarely in the eyes, "I do love you more than anyone on this earth... always have... always will."

I headed back to my room where I found Jill back in her robe lying on the bed with her eyes shut. Entering the room, I felt a need to apologize, "I'm sorry about that. I just had to go check on her. She was just coming to tell me Merry Christmas. We always did that when we were growing up." That was true, but you all know that wasn't the truth.

She had opened her eyes and gave me a sweet little grin, "I'm the one who is sorry. I should have locked the door. I didn't think about it... Poor girl all alone at Christmas. I am so thankful to have you." And she got up from the bed and came to give me a hug. "I guess you want to cool it for the evening?"

(Jimmy) -- "Yeah. I think that's for the best. We have plenty of time for one another when we get back to school."

(Jill) -- But Jimmy. I'm going to miss you so much while I'm away..." She reached up an caressed my jawline and pushed her body up into mine. "Will you kiss me," and once again our mouths interlocked in torrid union, but once again Ashley entered my mind at that moment.. I was thinking about kissing Ash. "You can sleep in here if you would like and I'll go sleep downstairs."

"Nah Jimmy, I'll head on back to my room... and I'll see you in the morning," then she turned to head out the door... "Jimmy, one more kiss," and I felt obliged to go up and kiss her again, but once again Ash had taken over my mind. I opened my eyes with Jill staring deeply into my own, "I love you." And then she turned to walk out.

--------------------------------------------------

You all know how Christmas Day can be anti-climactic, especially as you get older. I was awoken when Ashley and Jill came into my room around 10am. They told me that breakfast was ready and we went downstairs to have some Waffles, Bacon, and Eggs along with Orange Juice and Hazelnut Coffee. Soon, I had found out that Jill and Ashley had been up for a while and had been chatting.

At one point, when Ashley had gone upstairs to get dressed, Jill told me, "When I got up Ashley was already awake and had made some coffee. She made me a cup and we talked. She apologized for last night.. said she had always wished you Merry Christmas on Christmas Eve and didn't even think about me maybe being in there. When the door wasn't locked she just went on in... She talks about you a lot."

She then leaned to me and kissed me on the cheek before continuing, " I told her that it was my fault. I was the one that went to see you and I didn't lock the door. I'm not used to locking doors and I didn't even think about it." We continued eating our breakfast and making small talk.

When Ashley had finished in the bathroom, It was Jill's turn to go upstairs and get ready to start the day. After dressing, Ash came downstairs, it was her turn to confide in me about the girl talk, "I'm so sorry about last night... I'm so embarrassed about the way I reacted."

I responded, "No Ash, I'm the one who is sorry. I am sorry that you saw that... You know that I love you... I know I've hurt you and that has never been my intention and here I go doing it again... I am so, so sorry," I cringed as I confided.

Ash gave me a sad smirk with a crinkled brow. There was a knowing discomfort in it all. In the acknowledgment and caring between the both of us. There seemed so much that we wanted and needed to say, but we just couldn't bring ourselves to do it. It just wasn't the time or the place. We just sat in silence finishing up breakfast, waiting for Jill to get dressed so that I could go get ready for the day and then we would wait on Mama to get ready so that we could open our presents.

There was hardly any time amongst us all to be spent alone. After we were all dressed, we opened our gifts and then it was time to get ready for our Christmas Day Dinner with the family at 2pm.

We all pitched in to do our part. Mama had the standing rib roast in the oven at noon. Jill and Ashley worked together to get the Dining Room set up. I threw together the salad. We already had various side dishes and hors d'oeuvres that we pulled out of the fridge that had been delivered by the caterer the day before. Everything was hectic, but right on schedule.

When 1:30pm rolled around everyone began to arrive. Ashley or I would take their jackets and hang them up and then we would proceed to the living room to chat. We all sat down to eat at 2pm and dinner lasted for an hour and a half. I always enjoyed these family get-togethers.

Throughout the rest of the afternoon, there were always people in the room or around the corner, so there was never any time to spend alone with Jill, which was probably a good thing with what had happened the night before. The one thing about this Christmas break away from college is that there hadn't been much time to relax. It seemed we were running all over the place or getting ready for some family gathering. The following day I would be taking Jill and my mother to the airport for their flights out of town and then the day after that I would be helping my Grandfather at his office for the rest of the week.

I was feeling tired by the end of the afternoon. I knew that I was going to have to get up early in the morning to take Jill and Mama to the airport. I had actually gone and laid down on the sofa as my family members started leaving at 6pm. As they all came in to see me and say their goodbyes, I would get up and walk them to their cars and then head back and lay down. I must have dozed off, because Mama came in to see me at one point, I looked up to see the clock reading 8pm.

Mama seemed to be concerned, as she leaned over and brushed my hair back, "Jimmy, is everything OK? You aren't looking too well." She leaned down and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm just scared Mama... I'm scared about the future... I've really screwed things up.... I'm so sorry," my eyes watered.

"That's ridiculous Jim... you need to get ahold of yourself," she adamantly insisted. "You've got it made... You're young... you're handsome, you're smart, and you are my son. I don't want to here you being weak. You are strong... You are a man... I certainly know that... Don't you go beating yourself up anymore."

(Jimmy) -- "But.."

"But nothing," she sternly shook her head, "Move forward... enjoy life. Do you know how many people envy where you are at in life at your age... Move forward."

(Jimmy) -- "OK Mama... OK."

She kissed me on the cheek again, "I love you Jimmy. You are my only son... my boy... my man."

I sheepishly grinned, "Thank you Mom," I looked up as I laid down, "I love you too."

I fell back to sleep and Jill came into the living room about 10am as I continued napping. She leaned in and kissed me, "Jimmy, I'm going to go up and go to bed, OK."

I looked up, whispering ,"Jilly, I love you... I'm sorry we didn't get more personal time over the last few days. I'll make it up to you when we get back to school."

She gave me a huge smile before kissing my lips, "You bet you will Mister. We are going to have some fun then." She then proceeded to start a heavy kissing session right there that seemed to last forever. That had certainly become a habit.

Eventually she pulled back and glowed, "I could do that forever, but alas the hour is late and we must bid adieu." As she rolled her hand away, she stood, "Jimmy, one last favor... will you wake me up in the morning."

"Certainly," I smiled as she turned to walk away.

--------------------------------------------------

At some point in the night, I had gotten up and gone to my room. I had to shake the cobwebs from my mind to remember doing so. I must have half slept walked up to bed. Everything had been arranged for me to take Jill and my mother to the airport. The flights out would be at 9:00am (for Mama) and 9:30am (for Jill). You know how traffic is at the airport during the holidays and especially with all of the security that is in place. It takes at least an hour to get to the airport from our house under the best of circumstances, so I awoke at 6am and went to wake Jill.

As I leaned in to wake her, she reached up to pull me down and began kissing me fervently, "I don't wanna go. I'd rather stay here." "Jilly, come on now. You know you have to go. Your family is expecting you," I replied before kissing her forehead.

"I don't wanna go. I'll miss you so much. I won't see you for 10 days," she whined as she stared into my eyes like a lost puppy.

(Jimmy) -- "Ten days won't last forever. And we'll be back at school and back to our routine."

(Jill) -- "Make love to me."

(Jimmy) -- "Jill, you know we can't. We've got to get on schedule. Your flight is at 9am and you know how this is gonna be."

She pouted with a total look of disappointment, "I know.. I Know."

(Jimmy) -- "Well, you go get your shower and I'll have some coffee and breakfast waiting on you." I went down to the kitchen and saw that my mother, fully dressed in a black and white business dress suit, had already made coffee and had danish and muffins sitting on the table. "Good morning honey... Jill getting ready... We've got to be on the road before 7am. The sooner the better."

I grabbed my cup of coffee, "Yeah Mama, she's in the shower... I'm going to head back up and get some clothes on.. I don't need a shower."

(Patty) -- "OK honey, when are you going to head back to school?.. I know you are helping Daddy and all?"

I had started to head back up to my room, "Big Daddy asked me to help him at the office this week... through New Year's Eve and I'll be here through the weekend and then I'm going to head back."

Mama then came up to me and opened her arms to give me a hug, which I accepted, "I have missed you Jim. I'm sorry if you've been uncomfortable, but like I said last night, if we move forward everything will sort itself out... I'm just glad we are putting it behind us. I enjoyed you being home. I need you around."

It was right at 6:50am when we left the house and headed to the airport. Jill and Mama had stowed their bags in the car the night before and all that was left was Jill's one carry on bag. She had left a few dirty clothes that I agreed to bring back to school. Ashley had remained in bed asleep. Mama had gone up and told her goodbye as Jill and I had gone to the car. Jill and Ash had said their goodbyes the night before.

On the way to the airport Mama reminded me, "Well I guess since you are going to be hanging out with your grandfather that I don't have to worry about you getting fed. Just don't leave the house in a mess.

We got to the airport at 8:00am and took my mother to her gate first, helping her take her bags inside. Luckily she only had two bags and a carry on. Jill went inside with me to see her off and I gave her a kiss and a hug as she began to go through the security gate. You could tell that she really did like Jill and that made me feel really good and I could tell Jill truly relished being accepted by my family.

When we got to Jill's gate, she was crying as she leaned to kiss me, "I don't wanna go. I'd rather stay here with you."

(Jimmy) -- "I know, I know," I responded, "But your family wants to see you. I'll go up there and see them with you one day."

(Jill) -- "Promise."

"Promise," and then I gave kissed her as we got lost in one another for a few moments. It was now a little past 8:45am. I was lost in the present feeling a real connection with this girl that I didn't want to ever break. I was used to her. She was special to me. I could see her being around the rest of my life. It truly was hard to let her go for the next 10 days. I had to be the adult about it, because I most certainly could have surrendered and kept her with me, but the right thing to do was to send her home to her family who she needed to spend time with.

I sat with her in the terminal until they called to board the plane. I reminded her to call me when she was home to let me know she was safe.

She hugged and kissed me hard before turning and walking towards the gate. Entering the door, she turned and waved and blew me a kiss, before hesitantly walking through. She was gone and now it was time to head home. I looked at my cell phone and saw that it was 9:34 am.

I contemplated the tangled web that was my life. Ashley, Jill, Mama, I loved them all. It was time to head on back home. With traffic the day after Christmas, it was going to take me well over an hour to get to the house; maybe even two. The day had barely started and I was already tired -- partially physical, mostly mental. I wasn't in a big hurry, I wouldn't start helping my grandfather at his office until the next day. I was just going to go home and watch some football games and chill around the house and enjoy the solitude to rest and reflect upon the future... wondering how it could all possibly work out.