Babydoll Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I turned towards her, she took my hand and pulled it to her ample chest and then she turned on her side away from me. "Cuddle with me Jimmy." she softly commanded as I pulled her towards me. "Mmmm, I love the way it feels when you hold me... This is nice..."

As she lay there, I constantly felt her nude body. I just couldn't lie still with all of the skin-to-skin contact. Her head tilted back as she commented, "This is so inappropriate. You do understand that. We shouldn't be doing this. Haven't we learned a lesson.... What about Jill... What about all that has happened."

I said nothing. I just held her tight.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" she chided.

"No. I'm happy. This is where I want to be," I finally replied.

Ash started talking about the past, "I've never said this. I always held it over you, but that first time when you took me... that first time I was thinking about going all the way... I was torn... I really was... I wanted to give myself to you... and you took me without my consent. But, I forgave you, because I really wanted to be with you."

"The second time," she continued, " When we were out by the pool. You made me feel so desirable. That was the first time I truly felt like a woman."

Thinking about that day, I slid my arms around her, fully embracing her, grabbing hold of her wonderfully feminine bosom. I began grinding my covered cock into her panty covered ass, inhaling the smell of her hair and sighing, "You certainly are intoxicating."

"Jimm-ee... you're being bad," she scolded causing me to retreat and settle down, "I remember your birthday, when we were here alone. Oh my god that was bad... and then you went away... I was so lonely thinking about you all the time. You don't know... and then you came home. That was the happiest time of my life... And to think that was just a year ago... There has certainly been a lot of growing up."

Jimmy -- "I know Ash... I know... I have thought about you and all that's happened every day... I love you... This is where I want to be."

"Dammit Jimmy, what about Jill? You need to think about other people for once. There are more people than just you," she paused and then ardently emphasized "and me!"

I responded, "In the beginning there was only you and me... There was no Jill... I screwed that up... but screwing it up made me understand how much that you are the one I love more than anything. I love you in every way. You give my life meaning." I reached and cupped her chin and pulled her towards me, softly kissing her lips before pulling back. "I know this world says that this love is wrong... but being here with you in this moment and all of the moments past say it's right. Who is this World is to tell us something is wrong that feels so right?"

With that Ash turned over, leaned in and kissed me, before speaking, "Jim, we can't do this." And then she reached over me and slid across my front, laying across my entire length. Her body entangled with mine, while her voluptuous breasts mashed into my bare chest, as I once again held her while slipping my hands under the elastic waistband of her panties and jiggling the globes of her delightful derriere.

Her eyes were open as she pressed her lips to mine. I pulled her close, as our mouths opened to tongue fornication, pressing myself into her, feeling our bodies meld into one. And through all of this I could feel the friction of her body sliding up and down against my own. My rock hard manhood only covered by a thin sheath of cotton. Her pubis covered only by a thin sheath of silk.

"Ohh God, how I have missed you, I yammered... I think of you... of this all the time."

She was completely naked other than those skimpy panties. I pulled my hands from her bottom and let them wander to her hips and then up to her bare back, as she rocked herself against me. My genitals were now stimulated to the max and ready to explode ,when abruptly Ash rolled off.

"B-b-but I know... I know... we shouldn't be doing this?" I questioned yearningly out loud as I attempted to slow down and catch my breath.

She rolled her eyes in frustration and shook her head, "No... We mustn't... I just lose self control around you... I just want to lie down... It's late... I'm so tired... so exhausted."

I asserted, "I-I could give you a m-massage if you would like, that might help you relax and m-maybe fall asleep... I know I'm not g-going to fall asleep right now. I'm so n-n-nervous"

"That sounds nice, but you do promise to control yourself... your behavior don't you?" she questioned.

"O-Of course," I laid my hand at the small of her back as she rolled onto her stomach. I whispered down to her as I sat up beside her, "You are m-most certainly beautiful."

"Mmmmm, and exhausted and lightheaded and It's been a long day." She looked over her shoulder at me, while yawning. "You are the most charming man. No one else can get me in the predicaments you do. That scares me and at the same time it's exciting... in one night look at me... You make... I feel so vulnerable."

I enjoyed the feel of her soft skin, and the view of her perfect rear end. "Do you have any lotion I asked?"

"Huh- Hmm... Over on my dresser," Ashley groggily answered as she buried her head in her pillow.

I got up and went over and got it. It was some good stuff. Palmer's Cocoa Butter. I opened it and smelled it's chocolaty fragrance. I guess due to the cocoa. I went and sat on the bed and took out a generous amount and rubbed some in my hands to warm it before applying it to Ash's lower back and running my hand rhythmically from her shoulders to the small of her back.

I then moved my hands past her panty clad buttocks and massaged her perfect thighs down to her dainty feet and then back up again. Her legs were slightly parted and I could make out the sight of her labial opening through what appeared to be slightly dampened material. I slowly massaged every inch of her body gently and then firmly, constantly changing the pressure I applied over and over again.

My throbbing tool was strained in my lounge wear and I truly at this moment was enraptured with thoughts of just going ahead, pulling her panties off, and taking her.

I continued to go through the motions of caressing and stroking her as I rubbed her sides, pulling my fingers along the edges of her breasts, up and along her shoulders, pressing my thumbs in the small vertebra in her neck and then retracing the movements back down to her hips and then up her backbone.

When next I stroked down the small of her back I pressed my fingers between her legs and felt her ass rise as if to accommodate me. All I was hearing from Ash were sighs. When I would ask if she was ok, she would nod into her pillow and affirm with a "Hmm-Hmm." I kept wondering at what point I might cross the line in which she would stop me.

"Is this good?" I asked as my hands traveled down her tailbone, which lay behind her panties, causing her to lift her ass from the mattress and her legs to part further. As I traveled back to the top of her neck, she subconsciously continued parting her legs, giving me the opportunity to get between them and give a more firm and aggressive massage to her spine. At this point, I couldn't tell whether she was conscious or not.

I continued applying more lotion, starting at her tailbone again. Then I massaged, extending my body up to the top of her neck, then over her shoulders, down her sides, and slightly pulling at the waistband of her panties and then doing the same over again each time more exaggeratedly extending my body until I know she could feel my boner traveling the channel of her covered bottom.

Finally, she softly told me, "Jimmy, I think that's enough. I'm ready for some sleep and I'm sure you need some too."

Frustrated and figuring I had worn out my welcome, "OK, Ash... I'll head on to my room. See you tomorrow."

"No-ooo," She took my hand and pulled me down so that I was behind her, tugging my hand over her waist, "Jimmeee, I want you to hold meeee," she cooed.

I slid myself up into her, pulling her bare back into my chest. I let my hand fall to her tummy before reaching down and putting my fingers inside her panties and feeling the wispy hairs of the weetness. "Ohhhh, Mmmmmm!" she exasperated, wriggling her hips, clamping her legs around my hand as I held on and sidled up even closer behind, pressing my bloated skin flute against the crevice of her supple backside.

"You know, I want too much," I breathed in her ear.

(Ashley) - "Oh Jimmy... I know... Not. Not now. I don't know, we can't. I need sleep. You've got to try to sleep. Please... K?"

"Can I at least take these lounge pants off? I just can't get comfortable," I begged. "You're wearing panties. Can I at least take these off?"

She didn't say a word and at worst she would kick me out and I was resigned to accept the fate I would be dealt, but my aching iron clad rod needed to be freed of its imprisonment. I released her from my clutches, rolled on my back and lifted my legs and started taking my pants off. Caught in my waistband momentarily, my erection violently snapped back against my belly.

"Jimmy. You know you shouldn't." she blearily responded.

"I know, but these pants have been bothering me... It's so hot. I usually sleep in boxers or in the buff, ya know." I was free of the lounge pants and cast them to the side as she turned to face me.

"Just kiss me," she commanded in her sleepy state as I took her in my arms and we simply laid together, kissing softly in the soft light of her room, her body nearly naked along with mine. This was the sweetest agony. I held her to me, letting my hands lightly roam the parts of her body I had access to, pulling her to me, feeling her unconsciously respond to my every touch. At this moment, I felt I could do anything to her, except what I wanted the most.

Eventually I did fall asleep and subsequently awoke, not knowing how long I had been asleep, but it still seemed as though it was the middle of the night. I looked at the clock to affirm that it was 1am. I felt Ashley laying curled up into my frontside. I was spooning her as my pistol involuntarily pistoned up and down the crevice of her curvy cloth covered bottom. I could tell by the sounds of her breathing that she was sleeping.

I really needed to piss badly, so I extracted myself slowly from the bed and headed to the bathroom and relieved myself. When I had finished, my pecker had deflated, but still my balls ached with virility. I thought for a second about whether I should return to my own room or Ash's. My inner being wanted and needed to be with Ash, even if it was a forbidden love and even if it was only to embrace her. I reentered her room to get back in bed with my princess, and as I lifted the covers, I saw how her panties had rolled a little down her hips. This turned me on to no end as I once again assumed the position of cuddling with her.

Now upon reentering this predicament and seeing my beautiful lover in a vulnerable state, the sensitive crown of my genitalia sought its familiar refuge, causing my sex to reinflate to the maximum. As I embraced her, the length of my staph nestled against her tush as I wrapped my arms around her torso. The skin of her half clad heinie created a delicious friction as my libido raged from the sensation caused by the contact with the bloated head of my serpentine sex that many times had gotten the better of me. My mind filled with thoughts of how we were very nearly completely naked together.

As I lay against her, I began to undulate my hips, as the frenulum of my cockhead glided along the channel of the globes of my babydoll's sweet ass. I justified that this wasn't actually intercourse. She obviously wasn't awake. If I couldn't have her completely, this most certainly wasn't a bad consolation prize. My mind travelled back to the second time we were together. And here was my true mate laying virtually naked in my arms once again.. And yet I couldn't violate my promise.

My hand rested on my sister's hip as I slowly gyrated towards the climax I desperately needed. Oh God, how was I going to do this. My passion was making it impossible to stop. I was too far gone, but I certainly couldn't cum on Ash. What was I to do?... What could I do?

Maybe just long slow thrusts I thought to myself... Maybe that would work... maybe that would help me settle down... Letting the fleshy mast slide all the way up and then all the way down her backside.

The precum oozed from the tip of my phallic crown, providing lubrication as the staff slid between the softness of our clinging bodies. In my mind I could justify this, because we still weren't actually fucking.

I had broken into a cold sweat as Ash's panties continued sliding lower and lower, while at the same time the bulb of my cock slipped further and further down until it nestled into the gusset of her panties, which sent an electric shiver through my testes and all the way up my spine. Even though my genitals pulsated, I didn't cum, but soon I would.

It couldn't have been more perfect. Sliding back I could feel the whole backside of the serpent slithering along the moist opening of her pussy creating a vacuum of delicious friction. As I pushed forward I could literally feel her labia unfurl over the tip of my root.

"Jimmy... you shouldn't... we shouldn't..." she murmured... startling me, causing me to pull back.

I pressed my face into her hair and breathed, "I can't sleep."

She turned her head to the side, "You said you could control yourself."

"I'll leave?" with my mouth still at her ear.

"No... No?" she said perplexingly.

"You know. I want you," I breathed in her ear.

(Ashley) -- "Oh Jimmy. You poor boy. I know we shouldn't, but..."

Just then the red hot poker pierced the fleshy petals on the upstroke as she pressed her hips back to help me inside. "Ohh, Gaw-wed," I groaned at the wicked sensation, slipping back a little before pressing in again. With every thrust she opened a little more.

I felt a mix of guilt and pleasure as we lay there with my 7+ inches of throbbing manmeat fully settled inside her perfect little love box. I had to accept that no feeling was better than this. It was right and yet so wrong. Fucking my sister like this felt more taboo than ever, but the sensations would not allow me to stop.

My hand caressed her hip as she squirmed, causing her vagina to further constrict my cock as she now began thrusting against me. God, she felt so tight. After what all had gone on, this feeling was overwhelming. Feeling the heat of her beauty melting into me.

I pushed her panties further down her hips until she pulled forward and raised her legs to shed them. We now had more access as I slipped back a little before pressing back into her. We were completely naked and we were really fucking.

"You OK with this?" I breathed as Ash sighed and seem to answer by clamping onto me and holding me inside while I rocked my hips back letting the length of the staff slide slowly in and out. The aching of my loin was turning to relief as I anticipated my climax. Worlds collided as her molten tunnel trembled around my pulsating manhood. Her copious lava flooding over our engaged pubis.

"Oh Jimmy.. Oh Jimmy... What are we doing?" her breathing becoming more ragged as the pace quickened. The erotic movements encouraged one another to become more bold. "What are we doing Jimmy." as she continued sliding back into me, impaling herself on my loaded gun. "Mmmm... Mmmmm," she would slide down hard and wiggle her ass into me before pulling away again, until just the tip of my glans was inside her and then she would..... Push back down again, fully burying the root inside.

"I Love You.... God I love you," Soon, my hand tracing along her abdomen until it landed upon her clit and I began diddling her love button until she writhed in ecstasy.

"You are such a bastard, dammit...fuck! Oh god what you do to me! Oh god. Jimmy.. Dammit... Jimm-eee," Ashley squealed as she appeared to enter climax, I rolled her over onto her stomach and enjoyed penetrating her prone backside. "Oh my God... so good... Yeah that's it." She was down on her elbows as I hovered above drilling into her. I felt her shudder as she suddenly arched back into me, tipping her head back into my shoulder. I thrust until my whole length was buried to the hilt inside her velvet walls.

"Baby, you don't know how I've missed you," expressing the thoughts as my chest sank into her with the steam of our bodily secretions blending into unity and burrowing into my soul. Her trembling body pushed back, grinding and thrashing into me. The tender love an feelings we shared through sensual kisses and touching had disappeared. I will never forget the way she arched her head back into my shoulder and as our cheeks touched. My arms bent forward along her sides to her sides steadying me on the bed as I pistoned in glory in and out of her love. We both began to stiffen as I sensed the culmination drawing near.

Our copulation became animal in nature. The inhibitions had been shed down to their primal, carnal core as I held on for dear life with Ash willfully giving herself to me, as we insatiably sought eternal bliss. She was giving as good as she was getting with our pelvises smacking together. I angled up on my knees so that I could reach and finger her clit as her head bobbed up and down. while we whelped and shrieked together in ecstasy.

"Oh god, so good," she writhed, "Keep doing that. Oh fuck! Oh Fuck!" as her dewy love melted all over me.

I arose pulling her shoulders up until we were once again head to head so that I could plant kisses along the nape of her neck until I made my way up to nibble her ear, "You are my Baby Doll." I turned her head and kissed her jawline as we continued fucking. I could feel Ashley tensing as my scrotum began to percolate. She shuddered violently as she fell flat into the cushioned mattress.

"Oh my God. I'm cumming. I'm cumming baby," letting myself go as my whole length spasmed into the clinging warmth of her sultry womb, filling her with jet after jet of my seed. Moaning, "Ah, Ah, Ahhh Gaw-dd," I collapsed down deep inside her, convulsing in pure ecstasy against her body as my pulsing testicles seemed to fill her with abundant amounts of viscous cream.

After a few seconds, and somewhat regaining my composure, I began gradually sliding inside her again with deliberate intentions of emptying myself completely. Ash said nothing, as I felt my cock sauce mix with her juices until as I pulled back the mixture seep out onto our comingled pubis.

Ashley lay still upon the bed with me still inside, slowly gyrating my phallus in and out of her weeping pussy. Never wanting to stop, fighting my softening erection with each moment, as she countered its every movement, opening herself up allowing me to slowly glide in and out of her with soft, deep strokes until finally our sex decoupled. Once again we were back to the tenderness of our love.

"Oh god Jimmy. We shouldn't have?" She whimpered as she turned away from me.

"Ash, don't turn away. I love you," I placed my hand upon her shoulder and leveraged to turn her towards me as I collapsed upon the cushionuntil we were face to face, laying upon our sides. I pushed the hair out of her eyes and tenderly kissed her forehead as she lay with her eyes closed before opening them to stare into my own.

She asked, "Why?" Pleading, "Why does this have to be? Why do I love you so? Why this forbidden addiction? Why can't we just leave well enough alone?"

I focused upon her in the amber background. "We knew where this was going to lead to. You knew I wanted you and I believe you wanted me. I don't regret a thing."

I looked down between our nude bodies and laid my hand once again upon her hip. Touching her, I pulled her to me until we were mashed up skin-on-skin once again. I still felt aroused as my virile genitalia pressed into the soft skin of my lover's belly. Our lips brushed gently as we continued to give into one another.