Babydoll Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were heading upstairs to the bedroom area from the middle level of the house, she reached and pulled me to her and kissed me, before quietly whispering in my ear, not wanting anyone to hear. "I wish you could spend the night with me. I'm getting used to it. Is that terrible?"

"No Baby, me too." I stopped in my tracks and leaned down, tilting Ash's face up to my own. I kissed her on the lips and pulled away, eyeing her carefully. "You could come with me."

"No I can't," she chided.

Ash had a look of consternation on her face and I knew I must have also. She belonged to me and she would always be mine. She knew how I felt. We were stuck. There was no way out. I didn't know what the future held. How could we be together. I wanted to run away with her, but it wasn't realistic. I enjoyed every moment with her. I was addicted, but I knew time was always running out and these moments of togetherness were fleeting. This made me want her even more.

"We've gotta to be careful, Jim," Ash whispered in my ear. "One too many people know about us already... what if we got caught."

"I know Baby." I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me and could feel the heat of the growing excitement. I stared into her baby blues, as we hugged tightly, not wanting to let go. There was a thrill as we felt one another in this taboo moment.

I let my hands roam down Ash's slim back to the swells of her buns. My hands settled there as we pressed into one another in a full embrace. "I want you so bad Baby.. so bad... now and forever." I murmured, inhaling her essence.

Ash sighed deeply as she pulled back, "You are impossible... so impossible... just go to bed..." she trailed off as she flabbergastedly exhaled, she lipspoke silently, "Go to bed."

I replied with my own lipspeak, "Come see me," as I grasped at her hand. "Come sleep with me." I pulled her to me and whispered, "I want you tonight."

Ash, without speaking a word, pulled away and headed up the steps to the upper level of the house where the bedrooms were located. I followed and entered the guest bedroom that I was accustomed to from spending time in this house while growing up.

I entered the room and put on my sleepwear, which consisted of a t-shirt and lounge pants, and after tossing and turning for a while, I finally nodded off.

I don't know what time it was, but I awoke to find a soft body snuggling back into my own.

"Ash?" I leaned in and pulled her to me... "I didn't think you'd come?" It was crazy for her to be here with me... in bed with me... in the middle of the night with our grandparents down the hall, but I didn't care. I had my love where she belonged.

The room was mostly dark, but a soft light filled the room from moon gleaming off the white of the snow outside creating a bluish hue.

"I couldn't sleep... I shouldn't be in here. I kept tossing and turning. I don't know why I came. I'll go back to my room," her mind seemed all over the place."

"Shhh... It's okay Baby. Just lay here a little while and then you can go back to bed. They're sound asleep."

I reached my arms around Ash's sides and pulled her to me, "C'mere." She shifted back into me and cuddled into my embrace. I enveloped her softness and heat and the world seemed a warmer place on this frozen night. "What time is it Baby?"

"It's 1am," she responded as she sighed.

Anymore, I was always overwhelmed by Ash's presence. Whether I was happy or sad, elated or in a moment of despair, my mind and my thoughts fell back to her . How was I going to deal with her not being around ran through my mind. "I want you to come back to school with me Ash. I want you to ditch this place. I want you with me."

"Shhh... You're being ridiculous Jim."

"I need you Baby... I always need you," I practically whimpered.

"Shhh... just hold me... don't ruin the moment..." she trailed off, as she nuzzled her neck back into the pillow.

"You'll always be mine, Ash, you know that... And I'm yours whenever you want me." I promised.

No words needed to be spoken as her nightshirt rose above her hips giving me access to her soft waist as we lay in that familiar position - in love in bliss. I was becoming excited and fully awoken as Ash seemed to be relaxing in an opposite manner than my own.

In the dark, I gazed down at Ash as I slid my hand down and tendrilled it on her hip, kissing her head as I allowed my hand to creep up under her shirt to her bare torso until I cupped her breast, kneading it and caressing it, feeling the nubbin of her nipple poking between my fingers.

Ash turned over on her back as I fell to her side and we once again were kissing and in the full throes of sexual desire. I was now fully aroused again, feeling myself flush.

I moved down Ash's body, "Raise up a little," I whispered, pulling her cotton panties with me, kissing her stomach down to the furrow of her sex. Once there, I allowed my tongue flick and lap her labial opening, tasting her feminine essence. I held her buns in my hands as I licked up with my foretongue, before probing with the back tongue. As I continued for moments that seemed an eternity, I could feel her legs shift around my head and shoulders.

"Ohhh... so good, Jimmy," she writhed, while attempting to be as quiet as possible. I just wanted to give her the same pleasure she'd always given me. I owed it to her. I spread her labia with my tongue, feeling her inner private area cling to my mouth as I French kissed her pussy over and over again.

I pulled up, "Yeahhh. Remember this?" as I deftly popped a finger into her little bung hole, causing her to flinch and contort up onto her elbows and jettison some of her juices onto my face. "You dirty boy," she bit her lip and then whispered, "You almost had me screaming there."

I put my finger up to my lips, "Shhh..." I snickered, "Just relax Darlin."

Ash held back her groans and grunts as best she could as her hips bucked and then she squirmed a multitude of times while she took the wild ride.

It seemed like forever, but in reality it was only a few minutes. There was a point at which she just collapsed into her own satiety and at that point, I knew I needed my own fulfillment.

I crawled up Ash's body and hovered over her. Staring into her eyes deeply. "Your so gorgeous Ash." I kissed her chin and then her forehead. My cock was bouncing off of the fur of her mons, as Ashley naturally wrapped her legs around my waist and slid up until I had found the entrance of her tunnel of love.

I groaned as the cock head found and split the dewy petals of her flower.. One stroke and I had sunk balls deep. "Oh my, Ashley," I swooned. She was so slick and buttery hot that I could have melted in the moment, "Baby, I'm not gonna last." I felt like I was flying as my climax arose to soar majestically over this beauty... this love.

Ashley was encouraging me with undulations and grinding, persuading me to cum as she whispered. "It's okay, Baby, c'mon. Fuck me, Jimmy. God, you feel so good, fuck me!" As she grabbed my ass to pull me as deeply as possible, bucking her hips in time with my own thrusts, her mouth contorted into a vision of pure animalistic ecstasy.

Cum burst from my balls and splattered the inner walls of her womb creating a most wicked sensation. I spasmed and convulsed as I felt every nerve in my body and saw flashes of pink and white light flashing in my vision. My conscious arousal was dominating my being as my slathered cock had to stop. I couldn't take it, but I wanted more, but each time I moved, I seized up. Was this sanity or insanity? At this time, I couldn't have felt any more alive.

Finally the orgasm subsided and I rolled off and to Ashley's side. "I love you, Baby," I whispered. "I need you with me always. Let's run away. I want you forever."

"Shhh... I love you, too Jimmy. It'll be okay. We'll be okay. I know it. We'll be alright."

I was exhausted. I just had to close my eyes for a minute...