Babydoll Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly she rode up and down and up and down, milking me. Neither of us could help the grunts and groans of this sexual ecstasy. As I began fondling her tits, she spread and bucked harder on the downstrokes. Her breathing became raspy from the exertion as my shaft swelled inside her. I caressed her, sitting back and allowing her to take us towards climax.

Ash gasped deeply, her inner walls contracting around my bloated mast. Her knees widened as the sensations once again became overwhelming with her pussy juices gushing in copious amounts between us. I was lost in massaging her as she rode me like a cowgirl on her favorite stallion... and it certainly stoked my masculine id.

"Fuck me... Fuck me," She fussed as I tweaked her sensitive nipples lightly. She was really fucking me hard, bouncing on my groin before grinding down, and rising up to do it all over again.

I was close to cumming... so very close. I dropped my torso back, causing us both to recline to a more horizontal position. The friction caused by the wet contact of our skin sticking against one another in the hot soapy water created an intense electrical wave to my senses.

She was lying against my torso and to my side as I stared deeply into her baby blue eyes. 'Thank You,' I spoke with my lips."Baby... this is wonderful. This feels so very wonderful." I began to pick up the pace with Ash cradled to me, my slick cock churning her buttery love.

We continued staring deeply as I graced her lips. Devouring one another's mouths, I could literally taste my lover's soul.

I nearly convulsed as I erupted. Ash continued on, even through my cock spasms. The sensations were wickedly amazing, though my load had nowhere near the volume of our earlier encounters. A few seconds later, Ash fell out, collapsing in orgasm on my chest, trying to catch her breath. I held her tight, as we had both lay still, satisfied in the fulfillment of our carnal urges.

This continued for a few minutes, spent from our exertion, before Ash rose and looked back with the furrowed brows of a wistful stare, "Well, that's it." She stood up in the tub and reached for my hand. "We need to go get ready to go home."

I stood with her as we left the tub. Hugging her and kissing her cheek, "It's never it Ash... I love you with my whole heart. I always have and always will."

Ash grabbed a towel and handed me one, "Well, let's get ready to go home. OK. We need to get this place cleaned up and get back home."

I smiled, "Wish we could just stay."

(Ashley) - "No arguing."

"OK. I won't push it," I conceded as I leaned in and kissed her cheek again.

Ash finished toweling off and wrapped the towel around her body, before leaving the room as I dried myself and began to dress. We now had to prepare for our trip back home and to reality. I wore the same clothes I had on the day before, but of course with fresh underwear.

Ash, on the other hand, hadn't just thrown some clothes on for the ride home. She curled her hair and put on a nice black long sleeve thermal shirt, black vest, and a pair of jeans that showed off every curve of her tight bubble butt. The cinnamon perfume she was wearing wafted through my nostrils straight to my heart.

We hadn't made much of a mess, other than the bed. I had cleaned up the Jacuzzi room, before heading towards the bedroom where Ash had removed the sheets to wash them. I helped her to remake the bed with fresh sheets and blankets, as we washed and dried the old ones. Other than that, it didn't take us long to have the place looking like it did when we had arrived 24 hours before.

I fired up a joint and we caught a buzz in the living room as we sat and held one another awaiting the bedsheets to wash. There was a whole realm of emotions in the air thinking about the gravity of our paradise coming to an end. We didn't talk much, only kissing and cuddling and listening to sappy love songs on the stereo as early afternoon turned to mid afternoon.

It wasn't long before the washer cycle was finished and Ashley went to put the sheets in the dryer. While she did that, I went to the kitchen and fixed some sandwiches with the groceries we had bought the day before. We took a break from one another just long enough to eat our sandwiches and then we went back to holding one another, knowing that as the minutes ticked by, our connection would be separated by the barriers outside of this place.

We napped on the sofa, but were eventually awoken by the sound of the dryer buzzing to let us know that the bedsheets were ready. Ash got up and went to the dryer and came back with the sheets in her arms, "I need you to help me fold these."

We folded the sheets together perfectly. Somehow I ended up holding the fitted sheet, which was the last one we folded. I smelled it's essence and smiled at Ash, "I will always remember this smell, this moment... these moments... You... no matter what."

"You silly boy," she shook her head, "You silly silly boy... You make my heart melt." She took the sheets and went upstairs to put them in the closet before coming back down. It wasn't long, "Well, I guess we better get out of here."

=================================================

Ashley giggled, as she sidled up beside me, squeezing my arm and resting her head on my shoulder for the walk to the car as we headed home. There were a plethora of different emotions going on. I saw her in a new light after this time we had spent together.

My base instincts were at the fore as I thought about the future and how I could possibly move forward from here. Everything started out with me taking actions to have Ashley and control her and now it seemed she had a hold over me. At this moment, I was anxious in now understanding what she had meant when she said that time was running out. All along she had been rooted in reality and I was allowed to dream.

I opened the door and tucked Ashley, like precious cargo, into her seat. It was a little past 4:30pm when I pulled the Audi out of the driveway. The sun was waning in the sky, the wind was whipping up and it was 35 degrees. We were silent as I pulled out onto the road and got to the entrance of the highway. I had a sixth sense that Ash was thinking something as I caught her looking at me and turned to see her beautiful face.

"Jimmy..." she confirmed my thought.

"Uhm... yes?" I came to attention from my wondering daydream.

"Will you hold my hand?" she asked putting her left hand out to me.

I met her halfway as I took hold of her hand and brought it to my lips and kissed it, "Of course. I lowered our hands to a comfortable resting place in the console as we continued our journey.

We rode quietly for a few more minutes before Ash spoke, "I just want you to know that I had a great time. It was really special. I won't ever forget."

"No regrets?" I queried.

"No regrets," she confirmed.

She pulled up close to my side and we kissed... a small kiss on the lips. The closeness greatly stimulated me as I thought back over the past 24 hours. Now we were on the highway back down the mountains; headed home. Heading east, we descended through the hollows as the golden sun rolled up and down the slopes behind us. As we slipped in and out of the shadows, I thought about all of the transitions I had been through over the past couple years. It wouldn't be long until the light was gone and that seemed to foreshadow this period of my life.

My emotions waxed and waned from the comfort of having Ashley beside me to the sadness of knowing that I had to go back to school in a couple days. Before I realized it, we were 30 minutes into our trip. We'd be home in an hour and a half. Ash had her head turned towards me just staring at me and there was no way I couldn't notice. I didn't say anything as she continued with her gaze and lovingly caressed my hand. Finally, I turned, "What's on your mind."

She leaned in close, close enough to where I could feel the warmth of her breath as she whispered, "I'm gonna miss you is all, " as she came up and kissed me cheek, "I'm really gonna miss you."

"We've still got a couple days," I replied.

"Jim... I'm gonna have you drop me off at Amber's when we get back."

"Ash... I wanted you to stay with me."

(Ashley) - "I think it's best that I go to Amber's."

(Jim) - "Why?"

(Ashley) - "Because, we both need to get some rest and we know what will happen if I come home with you."

"Ohhh Ashley. Don't do this," I whined. Now there was a pall of sadness in the air.

Ash pulled out her cell phone, turned it on and hit the speed dial. In a mere moment, she was speaking, "Hey Amber... (Amber spoke)... I'm gonna stay with you tonight if that's alright... (long pause as Amber spoke)... It's no big deal. I'll call them. I just headed out of town with a friend and they didn't need to know... (long pause as Amber spoke again)... I'd rather just leave it at that right now. I'll be there by 7(pm)... (long pause as Amber spoke again)... I know. I'll call him... (Amber spoke)... OK, I'll see you then."

Ashley hung up before tilting her eyes towards me, "Yep... just as I expected. Big Daddy called over to Amber's." She pushed the buttons on her phone, "See, he's been blowing this thing up..." she laughed, "I told ya we needed to get back home."

(Jim) - "What did Amber say?"

"She told me that she told him that I was taking a shower. And the second time he called back, she told him that a friend had come to pick me up and she had given me the message... So I guess I better call him... but I'm gonna wait a few minutes."

Ash pulled away and slunk back in the passenger's seat as we both sat in quiet reflection as the sun finally seemed to find its daily resting place and the sky found complete darkness. We were halfway home, when Ash pulled her phone up, its light illuminating the cabin of the car, and she speed dialed our grandfather.

"Big Daddy, Amber said you called... (Big spoke)... Yeah, so sorry about that. I should have called... (Big spoke)... Yeah, I know you worry. I'm sorry. Maybe I'll come for dinner tomorrow... (pause as Big spoke again)... I went with Elizabeth over to her house and now I'm headed back over to Amber's... (Big spoke a while longer)... Well, I guess he's still in the mountains skiing... (Big spoke a while longer)... OK, I love you too," and she hung up the phone.

"(Huuuee)," she breathed, "I hate lying to that man. It's like being on trial sometimes... My paranoid side..."

"I know whatcha mean," I agreed.

"I hope he's not suspicious," she carried on. "That'd be some deep shit... ," she seemed to shake as she tried to dismiss the thought. "Well, I need you to take me to Amber's. OK," she demanded.

"O-Kay," I frustratedly agreed.

"I do love you Jimmy. I want you to understand that," she insisted as she once again took hold and caressed my hand before again kissing me on the cheek. The bright city lights lit up the car as we entered the first town at the base of the mountain. We were only a couple towns over from home and we'd be there in 45 minutes.

Ash spoke, "I went on a few dates with some guys over the past few years, but like I told you, nothing happened..." She paused and carried on, "They were boys and they made me feel like I should be a clumsy girl... You made me a woman. That's why I love you... We are adults now... We aren't kids."

What she was saying actually made me sad. I had taken away her ability to be a girl a couple years before. I had stolen her virginity. But, we fought our way through all of that and it brought us to this moment in time. She owned me. She had my heart.

Ash stared at me and seemed as though she was trying to come up with the perfect words for the moment. I was having a hard time concentrating on driving as the essence of her intoxicating perfume wafted through my nostrils and her physical loveliness filled up my senses.

She moved a little closer to me, before releasing my hand and letting her arm glide until she graced my jawline. I am going to miss you... I am. She came even closer until I could feel the swell of her breasts lightly pressing upon my upper arm. I felt my nerves tingling as I became excited again. The goosebumps rose up my skin and I shivered. I looked over at her as she stared at me intensely.

She purred as she leaned forward and turned my face to hers, kissing me deeply on the lips. It was a good thing we were on a straightaway and there was little traffic out or I definitely would have wrecked. Her voluptuous tits were grinding into his arm as she wrapped a hug around me.

"God Ashley," I fussed. "You're gonna have me wrecking."

"Sorry Jimmy," she made a pouty face, "I may never get to kiss your lips like this again."

"Don't say that," I protested.

"You don't mind if I get personal?..." she asked, as she remained in my space.

What... What personal could she ask that we hadn't been over?.. In that few seconds of contemplation, I felt so much nervous tension that I could hardly remain cool. We had been through most everything, but I was anxious about where this was leading. I was to the point of a dizziness coming over me. I honestly was beginning to worry about whether I could continue driving or not.

"I don't think I have any choice other than to allow you to say and do whatever you want." My sixth sense was telling me that something was up and I was struggling with coming to grips about what she was going to say.

"I don't want you to blow it with Jill."

"Ashley! I wanna be with you." I turned and looked in her eyes, "We fit... we're perfect."

"Do you know how serious she is about you?" she spoke in a soft tone.

"Yes... " I hesitated, "Do you know how serious I am about you?"

She reached over and rubbed my chest at the heart, which helped me relax in this heat of the moment, "Jimmy... if it wasn't for this... us... you'd want her in every way`... wouldn't you?"

"I don't know," I retorted as I caught hold of my nerves from Ash's heart massage. "Maybe... maybe not... how can I say?"

"Come on now Jimmy. She's beautiful and smart... You said it yourself. She threw herself at you. Do you think you're going to ever find that again?" She fell back into her seat for a moment, then she leaned up into my space again speaking softly. "The best reality is you accepting this... accepting her... accepting that this world isn't going to let us be together..."

I felt confounded as I contemplated what she was saying, "Do you love me?"

"Yes," she stared deeply at me as I tried to pay attention to the road and carry on this conversation at the same time. "Do you love me?" she rebutted.

"Yes. How can you even ask that now... Have I ever said otherwise?" The seriousness of the moment cast a shadow over me.

"I believe you with all of my heart... and you need to listen to yourself and to me," she spoke with a somber tone. "We can't run away... we can't disappear... we can't give up our love for one another... We have to deal with it... We have to face it head on."

(Jim) - "Bu..."

"Shhhh..." Ash put a finger to my lips. "You say you love me. You need to accept reality." she continued, "You know I have a hard time with this too. I allowed this to happen. Last week, that day after Christmas... My mind told me no, but my heart told me yes... I always come back to you. I always fall for you, but I want what is best for us... It makes sense. It's all there. It's all right there."

I stared straight ahead as I thought aloud, "What on earth are you talking about."

(Ashley) - "Jill is the solution... She's the one that is going to help us break this curse."

(Jim) - "Curse... It's not a curse."

(Ashley) - "You know what I mean."

I did know what she meant... It was easy to be with Jill... It was natural... It was what male-female relationships are supposed to be.

Ashley was painting the picture of truth, "You know you always make me feel so pretty. You make me feel so confident. You helped me with school." She tilted her head with a little tear rolling down the inside of her eye to her cheek, "No one will ever take your place. You are my first love... and this is hard..." She sat back and seemed to gather her emotions as we continued our journey homeward.

We came into town and I was thinking to myself, as I took a deep sigh, 'Damn, this is it.'. The sobriety of the moment stood juxtaposed to the perfection of the date and the intimate time we had together. I thought about how life could change so fast - at a moment's notice.

Ash spoke, "Just take me to the house Jimmy and I'll drive my car over to Amber's. OK?... She knows this car and will be wondering why you are bringing me there." At the same time she firmly gripped my hand and pulled it to the console.

I had to drive by our neighborhood to get to Amber's anyway. We were only a couple miles from home and both of us became more reserved in those final few minutes before our arrival. Ash stared solemnly into the distance and further tightened her grip on my hand as we approached our neighborhood and then our street and then our house.

As we pulled in, the driveway and most of the yard had cleared from the snow of the week before. Ash's car and my car sat in their places as I opened the garage door and pulled in. I started closing the garage door as Ashley leaned forward placing a hand on my thigh and rubbed it, while I stared in her eyes, "It's not going to work out with Jill and I... because of you... because she can't be you."

"Don't say that Jimmy?... You mustn't say that." Ash pleaded. "I know this is terrible... but this is how it has to be... I know you love me."

I leaned in and took her lips and the kiss was electric. We couldn't stop as we devoured one another in passion. I pulled back, "I can never have that with anyone but you."

Ash froze as she trembled in nervousness, "Ohhhh Jimm-eee. Last week you were happy with Jill. Everything was settled and then we fell back into this mess... It's my fault," she cried. "I fell back into you. I never stopped loving you... I can't stop loving you. "

"Last week there was no you. You wanted nothing to do with me. And now... Let's go upstairs... So let's be together... Forever..." I leaned in and lost myself in her lips again...

"Nooooo..." she caught herself. "No more." She turned and opened the car door, grabbing her travel bag as she headed to the door to the inside of the house.

I quickly jumped out the car door and chased her, "Don't leave," I begged.

"I gotta," she insisted.

I caught her and grabbed her arm, then took hold of her hand, "No you don't."

(Ashley) - "Yes. I do.""

(Jim) - "I wanna see you before I leave... OK."

She turned, but wouldn't look me in the eye, "I dunno."

"I'll never change my mind... you are the one... the one I love," I stole another kiss from her supple lips.

"Jimm-eee..." she pulled back and shook her head. She said nothing further as she turned and briskly walked out the front door. I followed her and watched her get in her car, standing at the front stoop of our front door, watching, but I couldn't see inside her car. I knew better than to chase her, to force her. I just continued watching. After a couple minutes, I saw the tail lights light up and the headlamps come on. With that, she backed up, I waved bye and I saw her do the same in the dark of her car. She pulled up and out of the driveway and then she was gone... gone with my heart. I never felt so lonely.

12