Babydoll Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," I moaned as my turgid rod invaded her honey. She felt tighter than ever as the shaft slithered in and bottomed out. Having fully impaled her, I had to stop for a moment to gather my wits, feeling I wouldn't last very long. This felt so unusual. I was in control, but was I? I pulled back and then pushed in again, and then again, and again, slowly but surely building up a steady pace.

"Ohhhh!" she squealed as her pussy gushed all over the base of my cock. "Damn... you're so hard Jimmy!" She twisted seeking comfort, while pulling her knees back to accept our missionary coupling.

Lowering my arms to her sides, I fucked into her hard enough to shake her. Her beautiful breasts bounced and her mouth gasped in pleasure as I impaled her deeply. I so wanted her to cum before me, but I didn't know how much more of this I could take. Jill and I had always had great sex, but this was a whole new thing... a whole 'nuther level.

Suddenly, Jill pulled her ass up and back, until she was resting her legs on my shoulders. I pulled back and rammed her with one hard thrust and felt her writhe in pleasure. The intense moment gave me all of those electrical impulses that come with ethereal sex. My pace now had me thrusting up hard, and into her long and deep, until I bottomed out with my pelvis slapping the flesh of her meaty ass. "Oh my god Jill... Never!. I.. never..."

Jill's head was cocked back away from me in the oddest fashion, while she surrendered to orgasmic pleasure. "Oh god.. oh god..." I wanted to, but couldn't last, as I erupted inside of her, spewing my molten seed, deep inside, coating every inch of her loving womb. I had to stop.

The sensation overwhelmed me, my asshole clinching with each volley, as her contractions involuntarily milked me. Even the most subtle movement electrically stimulated my charged being.

I fell in a disheveled state to the side of my partner. Both of us lying still trying to come back to reality. It was good. It was really good; and we both knew it.

After a moment that felt like an eternity, we caught one another's eyes and came together in a hug, satisfied in the moment. In the quiet of that moment, we found ourselves looking at one another with a renewed sense of appreciation. No words needed to be spoken to define our passion.

I turned to kiss and Jill seemed to become misty eyed as she spoke, "I love you so much Jimmy... I really do."

"I know that and I love you too." I brushed the glistening hair back from her forehead and kissed her there before she settled into the crook of my shoulder. "I appreciate the way you've always been there for me."

Peacefully, we dozed off together in one another's arms.