Babydoll Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just realized how much I love you Jimmy," she replied as she came forward to kiss my cheek.

I continued to hold her hand, not wanting to let it go for fear I might not get it back. We were about halfway into the trip, when we needed to make a restroom pit stop and I decided to fill up the gas. When I had finished pumping gas, I pulled out of the fill up area and pulled into a parking space, along the side of the huge rest stop area, where trucks parked at the Interstate Gas Station complex.

I wanted a moment alone with Jill before we got back on the road. The next stop would be her parents' house and Christmas, and I felt there might not be a chance to say what I had to say, "I'm so sorry for bringing you into my messed up life, but you have to know that I have always loved you."

"I know that Jim," she replied as we finally after weeks looked deeply in one another's eyes. "I do know it," as she turned away.

Then there was an awkward silence, "Look at me," I demanded.

"I can't," she said, as she stared out the passenger side window.

I reached out my hand with my index finger under her chin and pulled her face to me as I saw a couple tears stream down her eyes. "You told me that you wanted me and needed me. Things can't go on like this. If I hadn't wanted you, I wouldn't have asked you to marry me. I could have run away. I want to make a life with you. Don't you understand that?" I asked.

"I know. I'm afraid though," she said.

"I'm afraid too," I admitted.

She gave me a perplexed look, "Oh yeah... I don't think you have ever been afraid of anything in your life." I could tell she was upset, but she wasn't really mad.

"I worry all the time. You know that. You have seen it." I confessed. My hand caressed the side of her face, then lightly slipped through the mane of her hair, pulling it back over her ear, as she closed her eyes.

"I just wanna kiss," I proposed.

She opened her eyes and brought her face towards mine in a willing submission. She was visibly shaking as though it were a virgin kiss. I knew that, with all that had happened, there were pent up anxieties. I hoped that we could shed them.

The tension could be cut with a knife. With the closeness, I could hear her struggling for breath.

Suddenly, her hand moved to caress my jaw line. Through the tension we found comfort when our familiar lips brushed one another's once, then twice, and finally a third time until we settled into one another.

Her lips were soft and warm with the essence of the cherry chap stick she had applied earlier. Her head turned to the side for better access, while her arms came around my neck for a closer, more intimate embrace. The kiss was innocent so far, just lip kissing, but the car's warm air began to crackle with electricity. I pulled back, leaving us both breathless for a moment. I felt good and wanted more as she shifted, moving closer.

I pulled her tightly to me, and opened my mouth slightly, hoping she would return my advance. I slithered my tongue gently, oh so gently, into her mouth seeking her own. She sighed as our tongues finally found each other and began their rhythmic fornication.

Of course the exercise went to the next level and my libido began to roar after weeks of being cut off. I naturally became more aggressive, as I controlled the pace of the moment. I enjoyed the moment so much that I couldn't pull away. This kissing had taken control of me - of both of us.

I knew she had to notice my cock tenting my pants as the kissing had gotten more passionate. Her chest was mashed against mine now as I had virtually pulled her to my side of the car. My hands now held firmly to the cotton covered sides as her sweater had risen above her beltline. My fingers maneuvered her undershirt above her waist until I felt the bareness of her skin.

Our mouths were now enraptured and our tongues were now deep inside, so deep, rutting against one another. I was lost to the outside world. I was ready to fuck. I so needed to slide my hot rod inside her - right here, right now.

My hands rolled up her bare back. I needed to stop, but couldn't bring myself to do it. Things had seriously escalated to the point where they were getting out of hand. My brain was overwhelmed with her mouth, her tongue, her being. My hands rolled to the tops of globes of her ass and frittered under her beltline, squeezing the warm flesh.

I reached and pulled the lever that brought the car seat down, before pulling Jilly over me. She was lost and I was lost. One hand held her hip again as she leaned over me, the other tussled her hair as our kisses continued.

Suddenly she pulled back and stared in my eyes, "You said kiss... we... (kiss)... we've gotta stop. We can't do this here." Jill had decided to be the adult. We were certainly putting on a show. I understood what she was saying. I had caused us to get carried away.

I didn't want to stop. I knew she could feel my engorged cock pressing against her side as she lay at an awkward angle atop me. I felt like a horny teenager pushing the boundaries of lust and desire. My libido had been so pent up after nearly a month without sex. I wanted to push her limits, even if she said she wanted to stop. She needed to know I wanted her. I saw in her eyes that she wanted me, but this wasn't the time or place.

"I'm sorry," I apologized, hoping I hadn't made our situation worse.

She placed a finger to my lips to hush me, "No reason to be sorry. I just remembered why I love you."

"Oh Jill, you just made me feel better," I had a tear run down my cheek.

She smiled, "I think you broke the spell." I smiled at that thought. She continued, "Are you willing to wait."

"Whatta you mean?" I wondered what she was asking.

"We can't be getting crazy at the house," she resolutely stated.

"But..." I began to reply in frustration.

Jill interrupted, "Do you love me?"

"After this?" I questioned.

(Jill) - "Then you'll wait until we get to New York."

"Uhhh... OK... But can I at least kiss you?" I agreed, again in frustration.

"Yeah, but not in front of Mom and Daddy," she insisted.

I gave her a half-yes, half-no look and then nodded in the affirmative, "I understand." I didn't want to understand, but I knew what was best. We needed to get back on the road anyway. It was a little past noon and we still had 2 1/2 to 3 hours before we'd get to Jill's house.

Jill's hometown is a college town. Her dad is a professor at a major university, while her mother teaches at the local high school. This is where Jill naturally received her intelligence. She told me that her mother taught her how to read before she entered kindergarten and this is why they took education so seriously. In meeting them, it was easy to see that they were on the square side, but at the same time they seemed very open minded.

We pulled into town a little before 3pm. The snow's powdery residue had begun to cover the streets, but not on the main roadways and highways. It didn't seem like the type of snowfall that would put a hindrance the holidays; just seemed like it would be enough to paint the landscape.

Jill's childhood home was an older house located in the old historic district. The wood frame house sat not far back from the street where we parked the car, Jill kissed me before we headed to and through the front door where her parents were sitting in the kitchen awaiting our arrival. Jill and her parents had there customary hug and kiss greeting, as I took a seat in the old rocking chair in the background. We all sat down and relaxed for a while chatting and sipping on some mulled cider that Jill's mother had made, which gave the kitchen and dinette area a wonderfully cozy cinnamon holiday aroma.

After an hour or so, Jill's dad helped me get our bags out of the car, along with a few gifts we put under the Christmas tree in the living room. We all came back inside, gathering in the living room and watching the local early evening news while Jill's mother began preparing dinner along with the assistance of Jill. I think they were actually spending more time getting reacquainted than working on the meal.

It was around 7pm when we had dinner, which consisted of a hearty chicken pot pie and salad. Jill's mom was very reserved about the offerings, "Jim, I hope you don't mind Chicken Pot Pie and a salad. We'll have some nicer things tomorrow night and Christmas day."

I smiled in reply, "Ma'am I love chicken pot pie and salad." She smiled back while coming to the realization that I wasn't fussy about food. And really it was quite delicious. I had a second helping and could see that she was pleased with that.

After dinner we all made our way back to the living room and watched the movie "Christmas Vacation". You know the movie with Chevy Chase in it. I hadn't seen it in a while. It was just something to pass the time.

During the movie, Jill's mom went out into the kitchen and brought back some apple pie and ice cream. She had shown a lot of hospitality the last time we had visited and this evening was no exception. I was happy that Jill's family liked me. They were pretty easy going and laid back. I could see where Jill had gotten her personality from.

The evening settled in and it had been a long day. It wasn't much past 10pm, when I headed up to the guest room to sleep. the room was in perfect order and I made sure not to be a slob with my belongings. I had changed and was getting in the bed when Jill came in. Like the last trip, she'd be sleeping in her room. Her parents weren't naive. I'm sure they knew we slept together, but this was their house, we weren't married and this was a proper formality.

I enjoyed Jill tucking me in. She was a motherly figure for me, who always over the past couple of years had taken good care of me. I knew now that I didn't want to lose that. She got up on the bed and laid on top of the covers and hugged with me for a few minutes.

I had made he a promise that I would wait for sex. I had a lot of pent up sexual frustration and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thinking about it. This was the longest I'd gone without sex in a couple of years. I couldn't wait for the next week to arrive.

When Jill left the room, I jostled my agitated balls and thought about jerking off, but I would have been uncomfortable doing it in this strange house. I knew that I was ready to get to New York and that a little copulation was going to be a priority.

---

The next morning, I awoke to a smiling Jill and sunshine streaming through the window of my room a little before 9am on Christmas Eve. It was hard to tell which was more luminescent?

"Good mornin Sunshine," I couldn't help smiling, even in a place I was unaccustomed to being.

Jill came forward and kissed me in a more than serious manner, while I deftly pulled her atop me.

"Uh-uh-uh," she playfully reprimanded me, as she pushed herself up against my chest. "Remember, you promised to be a good boy," she chuckled.

I'd heard that before. Wistfully, I rolled my eyes, but smirked, "Did you wake me up or did I wake up on my own?" I then exaggerated a yawn.

"Yeah, I woke ya up ya big dope", she swayed as she mischievously answered. "I thought we'd get out of here and go do some shopping and get something to eat for lunch."

"You wanna go out in that traffic?" I incredulously asked.

(Jill) - "Yeah, I don't wanna sit around here all day long."

(Jim) - "OK... I'll go if you kiss me like you did yesterday."

(Jill) - "You're impossible. You know that."

(Jim) - "OK, but do I get my kiss."

With that she came forward and we mimicked what had happened the day before. Only this time, my now massive erection poked through my lounge pants and against the softness of the skin of her thigh. This caused Jill to reflexively bristle, even if she had been intimately familiar with the appendage in the past. She playfully slapped it, before chiding me, "Put it away Jimmy. We had a deal."

"I know. I'm sorry..." I apologized, before chuckling, "He's sorry too."

"Yeah, he's proven to have a mind of his own, hasn't he." She pushed herself up off the bed and looked me in the eyes, "Well... I'm going to get ready. I'd suggest you do the same... You can use the shower first... I set you some fresh towels out."

I waited for my erection to subside a bit, before heading to the bathroom downstairs. There was a small half bathroom attached to the attic bedroom, but the shower I would use was in the adjoining bathroom between Jill and Andy's rooms.

I headed for the shower in my pajamas, with my morning wood begging for attention. I could feel my aching, virulent balls filled and needing release. Stepping in the shower all I could think of was to wonder how I was going to get through the next week in the pent up state I was in.

The shower was torture. I lathered up my plump cock, but was wracked by the torment of being in this strange house. If I were at my apartment at college or my shower at home, I'd have jerked the load right out, but I just couldn't do it in Jill's parent's house. It was bad enough to be using a shower that Jill's brother used. If the shoe were on the other foot, well that would be fine, but I just couldn't relieve myself in this place.

My shower was rudimentary, quick and essential. I got it over with quick. Getting out, I dried myself off and put my sleeping clothes back on and headed back up to the loft room. I put on a nice pair of faded Levi's, my boxers, a t-shirt, and a sweater, along with my socks and walking boots. My genitalia felt super-sensitive, as they filled the gusset of my jeans, but as usual the jeans did not bind me too bad, because of the loose fit I always preferred. I felt a bit agitated in the moment.

I made my bed and sat back against the propped up pillows. I hadn't been ready very long. when Jill entered the room, "You ready?" she asked.

"Yeah... If you are." I responded as she came up and grabbed my hand to pull me away from the bed. We headed downstairs and grabbed a bite to eat. Jill's dad was reading the newspaper, sitting in the corner rocking chair, as we sat at the dinette table and ate bowls of cereal and drank orange juice that Jill had brought to the table. Jill's mother seemed to be in the other rooms preparing for the get together that would be held that evening in the house. Her parents would be spending the day at home getting ready for Christmas.

Jill let her father know, "Daddy, Jim and I still have some shopping to do. We're gonna head out here in a few minutes. We'll be back after while."

George looked over his paper and nodded, "OK."

About that time, Betty entered the room, "Jill, I was hoping you'd help me a little bit."

Jill seemed a little perplexed by that notion, "Mom, I still need to get a few things."

Jill's Dad gave more attention, "Betty, let the kids go have some fun. Everything's ready. I'll help."

Jill's mom huffed, "puhhh... OK George, but you aren't going anywhere now."

Like any old married couple, George seemed a little exasperated, "I wasn't planning on going anywhere Betty. Whatever you need... and I'm gonna relax too. No need to get worked up..." With that Betty headed back out of the room, appeased and ignoring us as she proceeded with her Christmas Eve rituals.

"Jill," George spoke with self-satisfaction, as though he was going to crown his victory, reaching in his pocket, "Here are the keys to the Cherokee, y'all can use that... just make sure you bring it back in one piece."

Jill bounded up to George with a gleeful disposition, "Thank You Daddy," and she gave him a kiss on his cheek and a hug. The old man seemed to be beside himself emotionally with pride at making his only daughter happy. He nodded towards me with a look that showed how much he loved his daughter.

We both headed out, having to re-park and rearrange the cars before we could leave. George's Cherokee would be better to drive on the streets that might be slick due to the inclement weather the area had experienced over the past couple days. Today was sunny however. The temperature would remain in the upper 30s, so there would be some thawing, but not enough to melt the snow and especially not in the shadows of the short winter day.

After I had pulled my car as far up the driveway as possible, Jill and I back out of the driveway a little before 11am and we were on our way.

----

(A few hours later) Like any good boyfriend would do, I carried Jill's bags as we went from shop to shop. Thankfully she was just buying small presents for her family. There wasn't much left to purchase and the excursion seemed to be more of an excuse to get away from the house.

I wasn't going to be home, so I really didn't have to worry about gifts. I had my Christmas gifts shipped home a couple weeks before and I received some gifts and expected others from my family to be awaiting me, when I got back to my college apartment. I did get a few trinkets for Jill's mom and dad, and a video game for Andy that we could play over the upcoming days.

It was getting close to 2pm, when we headed over to one of the local eateries. The place was swamped, so it took nearly 30 minutes to get a table. It wasn't a big deal, because we weren't in a hurry. Once we were paged that our table was ready, we met the hostess and walked side-by-side to our table. I had noticed that Jilly was looking exceptional on this day and I believed that the fragrance she was wearing was the one I had asked her to purchase on Black Friday, because honestly it was driving me a little bonkers, but maybe in the state I was in I was over reacting to the stimuli.

Jill was wearing her usual choices for winter clothing, a worn green denim shirt over a white t exposed by a couple of open buttons and a nice pair of brown corduroy cargo pants, wool socks, and hiking boots. There was nothing special about the ensemble, but on this day, in my mind, she was rockin' it. Maybe this was all due to my current state of horniness. Her hair was done up in a pony tail and the toboggan she was wearing perfectly accented her face and the look. Out in the weather, she bundled up in gloves and a red wool trench coat.

We made small talk as we awaited our Burgers and fries to arrive. Jill worked up the nerve to address our relationship, "I know how you were feeling the last month Jimmy... I'm sorry and I won't hold it over your head. If things are going to work out, and that is what I want, then we have to get past all of it."

(Jim) - "You've had every right."

"... but I love you Jimmy Jameson and lovers don't do that... I hate asking," she paused for a moment, "When's the last time you took care of... you know?..."

I paused, "I haven't... I waited for you to come around and here we are at your parents place. I can't do that there... and I hate talkin' about that kind of stuff... I'm alright," I was so tense, "I'll be alright."

Jill looked pitifully towards me, "Jimmy, I'm so sorry... so sorry... I've hurt you."

"Nah Jill...," I whispered, "I'm a fuck up," I felt wracked with guilt.

We sat in silent reflection for a while, until our burgers were quickly and thankfully delivered. Eating made things less awkward between us and gave us time to resume our small talk. We were finished 30 minutes later.

As we finished our lunch, I didn't know whether Jill had finished all of her shopping or not, but when the server brought us back our change from the bill, Jill was ready with, "Let's get out of here." I felt a little antsy, with the tension of a simmering kettle as we headed to Jill's Dad's SUV.

I was ready to get back to Jill's parents house and maybe buy off on a little wine or a hot toddy to help me relax. I knew that Jill's parents would be OK with that. I also now understood better where I stood with Jill. It was a fucked up situation, but I knew we were going to make the best out of our lives. I also knew that I'd built up enough points that when we did have that opportunity to be alone that it would be special.