Babydoll Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----

On our way to the car, Jill reached in her pocketbook for the keys and handed them towards me, "Jimmy, will you drive?"

"Are you sure your dad won't mind." I questioned.

"Just drive... OK," she insisted as I took the keys and got into the driver's side. I pulled the seat belt too and put the key into the ignition. I looked over at Jill as she cinched her seat belt. She looked so sexy as I caught sight of her gazing at the bulging crotch of my jeans. The sudden fluster caused my skin to heatedly flush.

These days I was in a constant state of arousal and I was becoming accustomed to having a woodie or a hard on that I couldn't do anything about. It was embarrassing to say the least. I was very much aware of my cock pressing against the hindered confines of the thick denim I was wearing, which did nothing to relieve the pressure.

Jill seemed to be looking around the parking garage as if to assess the situation. We were both looking side-to-side watching as cars passed by. She leaned to me and kissed my cheek, "Let's go for a ride." She seemed nervous as she noticeably gulped.

My erection wasn't subsiding in the least as I backed out of the parking space and followed the labyrinth out of the parking garage. Jill seemed very engaged in the moment as she spoke, "turn right..." She unbuckled her seat belt and came towards me and hugged me as we headed down the road. It reminded me of a year ago, when I picked her up at the airport and she virtually attacked me on the way home.

Jill didn't have huge breasts, but they were a healthy B-cup that stuck straight out like bullets, especially when she was wearing the type of clothing she was wearing on this day. I gulped, "Jill, you are killing me."

(Jill) - "I'm sorry, do you want me to sit back in my seat?"

"Yeah and buckle your seat belt..." I had to be honest, "You've got me so worked up I might wreck in this traffic."

It was getting close to 3:30pm. Jill's parents told us that family and friends would be arriving around 6pm. I knew they wouldn't want us showing up at the last minute and I knew Jill had to understood that also. In my buzzing state of mind, I didn't really understand where she wanted to go. I was unfamiliar with this strange place.

I couldn't help noticing Jill with her body turned towards be in an exaggerated fashion, even tethered behind the seat belt. I couldn't help but notice the brilliance of her green, multi-faceted eyes. She seemed to be smoldering in the essence of the moment. As we headed down the highway, I wondered where we were going. I was lost, but this certainly didn't seem like the way to get home.

I gripped the steering wheel with both hands, nervous. I tried to focus on the road, but couldn't help noticing Jill's stare. Her brow narrowed as she continued. I knew it was a tease. She was wondering how I could be ignoring her direct advances.

She finally spoke, "Don't think you can ignore me James." She spoke coyly.

I laughed, "You're playing games."

"Moi?" she snickered.

I lamented, "You've got me so flustered my mind is spinning."

'Hmm... Hmmm.Hmm... Hmmm,' she giggled under her breath.

"What's so funny?," I fussed.

(Jill) - "Nothing?"

(Jim) - What's so funny?

(Jill) - I'm sorry.

"You told me to wait for you until we got to New York... I'm so fucking horny my skin is crawling," I spoke with derision.

As we swept around a big corner on the thoroughfare, through where there were a bunch of apartment houses and a couple of churches, Jill directed me, "I want you to take a right up there at the next light, Earlysville Road."

"OK." I tilted my head to give her a perplexed look.

"Don't think I haven't been thinking of you through all of this. I've been mad at you, but I never stopped loving you." she found a serious tone for a moment.

"I know Jill... I'm sorry," finding myself in that all too familiar state of mind over my transgressions again.

"Do you know what I want Jimmy?" She closed her eyes and seemed to shudder in thought.

"I dunno... what?" I shook my head quickly, I didn't feel like guessing, I just knew how horny I could get sometimes... and how confused in those moments. Like I was right now.

She turned her body towards me and stared deeply into my eyes, "I want to suck your cock."

I was floored. I should have known, but had tried not to allow my mind to go there. All the blood rushed from my head, to my heart, and to my other head as I virtually vibrated. My already bloated organ pulsated and ached. I stared down the road as the traffic seemed to lighten and we looked to be heading out of town.

The blood drained from my face and I felt the chilly air of the winter day surround me.

"I've seen the way you were looking at me Jimmy." She paused, then continued, "You're hungry."

My mouth felt dry as it hung open to catch a breath. Jill reached out and placed her hand on my knee and rubbed up my thigh. Her hand shook with excitement, "I dreamed about sucking your cock last night. I decided it's been long... too long." The words hung in the air as we were now a mile out of town.

My cock throbbed in its confines. Jill was such a good cocksucker and it had been a while. Well over a month and I missed it.

"Remember when I picked you up at the airport last year." I reminded her.

"Yeah... that truck driver." she snickered in embarrassment.

"Yeah," I chuckled. "I've been about to cum in my pants the way you've had me so hot and bothered."

"I'm sorry Jimmy." she apologized. "We're going to turn in up there." she pointed as we headed down the straightaway. I was unsure of where she was pointing. It looked like we were near the airport, because I could see a runway strip over to the right. "Take the left up there," She pointed and moved her index finger as we approached.

The small road still had snow cover, but seemed manageable to navigate, "Where are we?" I asked.

"This is a girlfriend of mine's family's land. Her grandfather lives out here. I know where we can go park." she insisted.

We slowly trekked down the path. There wasn't a car or house in sight, "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"It's a great idea," she vivaciously responded as we continued at 15 to 20 miles per hour down the snowy gravel and dirt road that ran through a wooded area. There were some ruts where it looked like a few cars had driven through the day. "Right here... right here... turn left." I turned left and we headed down a narrow access road that looked as though no one had been on this day. "We ride horses down here."

"OK," I answered nervously, wondering what I had gotten myself into.

"Back in right here... right here," again insisting. I did as I was told, settling the car in a spot hidden by tree cover, again without civilization in sight. The sun was beginning to wane heavily on an afternoon a couple of days after the winter solstice.

"Are you sure this is alright?" I asked again.

"Uh Yeahhh," she nodded in a contorted, exaggerated, affirmative manner.

"I just don't want some old man coming out here with a shotgun," I worried.

(Jill) - "It's a cold winter day with some snow on the ground. We're in an SUV in the middle of nowhere. Lighten up Boyfriend. He knows me. If he comes out here, I'll introduce you. He might be old, but I'm sure he's not naive, but there isn't much of a chance of that."

My stiffy had subsided over the anxiety of the moment, but there was still a woody and some aching blue balls. I turned off the car and enjoyed it's warmth as I looked to see beads of sweat roll down Jill's forehead when she took off her toboggan allowing her hair to spill down while she glanced around.

My inhibitions began to drift away as I stared at the beautiful woman unbuckling her seat belt and rearranging herself. I hearkened back to the last time I had sex with Ashley on that dark and deserted road back home, nearly a year before. If anything, I knew how to do this.

For a moment we just looked one another over, as if to see who would make the first move. I was transfixed as I watched Jill sexily look into the rear view mirror and apply lip gloss across her perfectly pouty lips. She applied the gloss then rolled her lips together to coat them evenly. I couldn't help staring as she removed her jacket and tossed it in the back seat to get more comfortable.

She caught me ogling her and arched her back accentuating her bosom, asking, "Do you like what you see?" she smirked.

I nodded my approval as I undid my own seat belt, but I couldn't take my eyes off of her sexy form, knowing what was soon to happen. My cock was once again throbbing in the tight confines of my jeans as I pushed the buttons on the car door arm to settle back.

Jill reached over and moved her hand up and down caressing my thigh, going a bit farther up my leg each time. I was virtually panting from the touch. Finally she reached my bulging member and cupped the gusset of my jeans in the palm of her hand, squeezing and rubbing. My cock was hard as a rock and my balls felt like a couple of eggs.

She reached up and released my belt buckle, and then the button, before finally beginning to unzip my jeans, and then she started tugging the clasp down a few inches, before pausing to take a breath through the nervous tension, and then continuing until finally my fly was wide open. It almost felt like a dream as I felt her rubbing my crotch. My cock was as hard as I ever remember it being.

My cock tented my cotton boxers, peaking through the fly hole in an attempted escape. There was a damp patch where my cockhead had leaked precum, "Hmmm," Jill breathed, exhaling the tension. "Merry Christmas lover," she cooed as she pushed me back down into the seat and maneuvered over me.

With her hands firmly pressed against my chest to where I couldn't move, she raised her body until her knees rested on the passenger's seat. She slowly leaned over the center console. Her face focused in lust. She then bent down into my crotch and was breathing her hot breath onto my manhood, which had slithered completely though the hole of my boxers.

Her hands then came down to run her fingers up my heated piston as she rolled the knob. She then tucked a hand under my boxers to feel my balls, lifting them slightly, for god knows what reason, but it certainly felt sensual.

She pulled away, tugging my jeans down further, "Kick off your shoes," she instructed. I had already thought about it. Jill maneuvered my jeans down more and I was more than willing to comply as I lifted my hips and helped her. I sat back in the seat in only my socks, as the underwear had joined my jeans in the pile with my shoes.

A moan of unbridled lust escaped me as I stared at Jill's sexy mouth. I was really going to get my cock sucked and couldn't take the anticipation. I thought about the past month of no sex. The last time Jill and I had been together had been mind blowing. Would this be as good as that was.

I leaned back further in the driver's seat, legs apart, feet dangling barely against the floor with Jill kneeling over my lower mid section. Jill rubbed my now bare cock with her palm. She inhaled and seemed to stare at the pulsating rod with fascination. "Oh my!" she gasped, not yet touching the shaft. She looked up into my eyes as we both trembled with excitement.

Finally, she deliberately cupped my bloated balls in her baby soft hand, squeezing gently, jostling my nuts around inside the sensitive lemon sack. Her other hand had wrapped around my root and began slowly stroking it up and down, with short, firm strokes at the base of the appendage.

I couldn't help involuntarily fucking into her hand. I wanted this. I needed this so much. My ass lifted and drug along the cloth covered seat as I drove the pistol into her molded fist. Precum drooled from the crown, glistening my cockhead to a glowing burgundy from its engorged state.

Jill's right hand completely encircled the shaft, squeezing at the root, making the veins of the shaft bulge in fury. "This belongs to me," she purred, giving me a possessive look. She drug her fist up the rod very slowly, holding it deftly so that I felt every inch of the sensation of her skimming palm and encircled fingers. Down she smoothly pushed, up she gently tugged, a smooth push, a skillful tug until she found a rhythm.

Suddenly, she changed to a tighter grip and stroked me with a firmer stroke. As she drew her fist up, she began to roll the knob... and then she'd jack back down toward my balls. She was now pumping steadily, in a rhythm that I felt was going to bring me off, but then she'd slow down which helped me maintain control.

Her face had tilted until it was hidden from my view, but it seemed like she was focusing on my sex. I was sweating in the heat of the moment, feeling my cock jerk with anticipation of what was to come. I raised my arms behind my head as my sexy woman's mouth drew closer to the crown of my erection.

"Wow!" I exclaimed as I felt her hot breath upon my sensitive cockhead, causing it to jump and twitch in the her controlling hand. Her head lowered further into my lap and then I felt her tongue touch the tip, causing me to growl.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she hummed, "just relax Jimmy." She rotated her head in my lap and licked my cockhead with a long, fluid motion as she finally took the whole knob into her mouth. She worked it around, layering it with her saliva before sucking it back into her mouth.

I couldn't help moaning. She had gotten so good at this and like they say, 'absence makes the heart grow fonder,' It made me feel so alive as I felt her drool immerse my entire slab of meat all the way down to my testicles. Ohhh and then she began to bob her head up and down, feeding the full length into her mouth until I was tickling her tonsils. Her lips worked magic down to my base as I reached down to caress her hair. She held still for a moment until she gagged and receded to my now throbbing cockhead.

Her tongue flicked my frenulum as she caught her breath, then she swirled her tongue around the crown of my glory, before kissing it and again bobbing her head up and down until the whole length was in with the mushroom cap touching her throat. My ass came off the seat to involuntarily sink further in. I wanted to cum so badly... I need to cum so badly. She peeled back off of me, before raising up to look me in the eyes.

Her eyes were watery as she leaned in. "I love you babe," she volunteered.

"I love you too," I admitted as our mouths came together and our tongues erotically fornicated. There was nothing more to say. This was love in its most basic form. We were enjoying being together. She was enjoying pleasuring me and I was enjoying the pleasure.

She went down on me again, attempting to stare me in the eyes as my cock vanished into her mouth, and then the head popped like a cork from her mouth in an exaggerated fashion as our comingled fluids drizzled down her pouty red lips.

I wasn't going to last much longer as Jill licked the entire length of my organ. I felt like I would explode at any moment. I tried to hold back, enjoying the delicious sensation as I squeezed my butt together in a futile attempt to hold back, "Jilly, I... I can't hold much longer!" I bemoaned.

She glanced up, "I wan.. cum in my mouth Jimmy!" she cooed in an exasperated tone as she tucked her knees further up onto the passenger's seat, bending further down in my lap. Her hand rubbed the front of my hip and sucked avidly, while bobbing up and down. She sunk her mouth as far as she could down onto me with her tongue caressing the full length.

She pulled back coaxing, "Cum for me Jimmy, Cum for me!" she insisted, before going back down on me again.

As she jostled my balls, I wailed as the palpitations of climax overwhelmed me, "Ohhhhh wow! unnnggghhh," shivering at the first pulse. "Shit..." I exploded. I lifted my ass again and again and again as I instinctively fucked her face. She sucked ravenously, milking every drop jizz as she steadily bobbed up and down draining me... gulping down as much as she could.

My hand rested on the back of her neck, as my eyes closed and I seized in a lost moment. I was heaving for breaths in this moment of vulnerability as I searched to regain my composure.. I hadn't cum in a month and I was shaking from the sensation.

Jill had taken things to a whole 'nuther level. She eventually came up my side, taking my shaft in her hand and milking it for every last drop of cum it had. The load had filled her mouth to overflowing. Cum drizzled from her lips and trickled in a thick ribbon down her chin as she swallowed and then ran her tongue around her lips.

I was finished as I leaned his head back against the headrest and slowly found my composure. Through all of the tribulation of the past month, this had made the wait worth it. I felt renewed, as if I had lost my virginity again.

Jill sat up, resting her head against my shoulder, smiling with a look of conquering satisfaction as she tugged at my withering cock one last time. "Ohhhhhh," she whimpered. "Merry Christmas Jimmy." She took her arm and wiped her face with her sleeve.

I sat back reveling for a few moments before finally deciding to gather my pants. I felt guilty, because I needed to return the favor, "Jill what about you?"

"Nah Jim, I'll be fine..." she inhaled and then kissed my cheek, "I can't be letting you get my panties off. We have a deal to keep."

I tried not to, but a giggled escaped me.

She moved back to her seat, "I know Jimmy, I know... I'm horny, but I wanna wait... I can wait... we need to get outta here and get home."

We pulled out of the little farmland driveway just as the sun began its descent behind the foothills of the suburban area. This place defined Jill and I felt like it was filling in the little blank spaces of who she was, as a person. She had me pull into one of the local gas stations. I filled up the car with gas, and we both headed to the bathroom to clean up. We ran the car through the car wash and then everything was presentable, as headed back to her house for the Christmas Eve activities.

After a tumultuous month, I had finally released some tension and had a new perspective of where I stood - where we stood.