Babydoll Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we sat in our chairs, I leaned and kissed Jill's cheek, "Thank You."

"You're welcome," Jill replied. We pecked lips as an older couple wondered in. Apparently they were the Jacksons.

When the office hostess was done, they came over. Apparently, they were a retired couple from Tuscaloosa, Alabama. They had always wanted to make this trip. They reminded me a lot of my father's parents. You could tell that they weren't millionaires. They were just looking to have an adventure in their retirement years.

They were taking a half day trip. We watched a little promo video about the tour while we waited for our departure time.

The hostess lady was very cordial to everyone, as they arrived. There would be four couples traveling on the journey. The Jacksons, the Goldmans - apparently from New York City, and the Jones' - from Pullman, Washington.

It wasn't long before the Pilot arrived. He greeted us all and we walked out on the Tarmac and boarded the plane. We were in the air by 8:05am. It was an easy takeoff and within minutes we were out over the crystal blue-green ocean. The pilot hovered the aircraft very low, above the water, at around 150 mph.

We had earphones on that played mellow music, while the pilot would intermittently break in when there was a site to point out. Jill pulled out our digital cameras she had tucked away in one of the pouches of the backpack and immediately I was taking some pictures of the barrier islands, ship wrecks, and various sea life that were easily viewable from the plane.

It was crazy seeing what looked like underwater islands, some had vegetation and some reminded me of an underwater desert. The pilot flew over this one island that had the only house on it for miles. He told us that it had been in one of the James Bond films. It certainly looked like a place I would be interested in.

We were a little past 30 minutes into the flight when the pilot pointed to our destination coming up on the horizon. At first nothing delineated it from the other barrier islands we had seen. That is for that moment. I was trippin' when the closer and closer we got, I saw this hexagonal structure in the middle of the ocean. Time literally flew by as we approached, circled, and perfectly landed in front of Fort Jefferson. The pilot literally backed us up on the beach and helped everyone off of the airplane.

I was really wide-eyed as Jill and I walked up to the beach together, I turned to her literally beaming, "You are amazing. This is unbelievable."

"Honestly, I had no idea. I thought this would be nice... I wanted it to be perfect. I was lucky I guess." We naturally gravitated towards kissing one another in our excitement.

Curiously, I looked in the backpack and found a couple towels, pairs of shorts and shirts, our suntan oil, the sun screen and a couple snorkels and eye goggles. We were told there would be a tour of the fort at 11am and that there were bathrooms to change in for the trip back. The other couples with us were only there for four hours and then Rick would be flying them back. We said so long and were off on our own adventure.

The place had the feel of its remote location. The first thing we did was walk inside the enormous brick structure and check it out. My watch read 8:45am by this time. We walked around inside the enormous brick structure for a little while and then Jill wanted to head to the beach and led the way. She carried the backpack and I carried our cooler. The girl did well, because neither was a hindrance, but they would be a necessity for us to enjoy our trip.

We got to the beach and laid out our towels before I took off my shirt. Jill was once again a knockout in my eyes as she shimmied down to her solid black string bikini. After Jill stuffed our clothes in the remaining space of the backpack, we took turns applying oil in the same manner we had the previous day. This was a habit I hoped we would carry forward to our dying day.

After relaxing for a little while, Jill wanted to get in the water and she challenged me to some snorkeling.

The visibility, as we approached, looking in the crystal clear blue water from above was incredible. You could see all the way to the bottom of the ocean bed with different kinds of fish swimming right by as though you were looking into a gigantic aquarium.

The air was a little sultry with the temperature in the mid 80s and the water was wonderfully warm as we entered. There was something about the salty water that felt good to my bones. When we went below the surface; nothing could compare. It was surreal. We never went too far away from the beach or the brick wall that forms the outer moat that protects the fort. It was like another world as Jill and I explored together.

The colors of the coral formations were amazing. The fish hanging out seemed virtually domesticated in the calm water. I had been snorkeling in the past, but nothing could compare to this brilliant scene. We saw a few small squid, a starfish, and some large sea urchins along with various shapes and sizes of shells on the sea floor. The water was actually fairly shallow where the sandbars formed and you could stand up there for a breather - or make out.

We took time on the shore and in the water until a little past 10:15am, when we saw the ferry approach. When it docked, we felt a sense of invasion with the tourists that approached making the island feel a little less exclusive, but we knew they were coming anyway.

We hung out on the beach for a little while longer before dressing and moseying up inside the fort seeking shade on the 85 degree day. Thanks to my lovely wife, my tan was starting to set in without the accompanying burn. Jill, with her olive complexion, knew what she was doing. With her modest Bermuda shorts, beach shirt, and Banana Republic hat, my hormones were much easier to keep in check.

We went up on top of the fort and inside on the parade grounds and before we knew it, it was 11am and it was time to go on our tour. The tour was very informative. We found out why the fort was built... did you know that the doctor who set John Wilkes Boothes' leg, after he assassinated President Lincoln, was imprisoned here. And we stood in his very quarters. Ernest Hemingway even had to seek shelter here after a storm caused his fishing boat to break down. He loved fishing in this area.

When the tour ended 45 minutes later, I was sold on the fact that this woman I had married was going to do an excellent job of keeping me entertained. We went out to the shaded picnic area and had lunch. Jill had gotten us some cold fried chicken, potato salad, a fruit tray assortment, and some white chocolate macadamia cookies. She also had water, sweet tea, or the soft drinks provided by the airline.

We took our time enjoying our lunch and made small talk, Jill eventually said something that would be forever etched in my mind, "I do love you Jim... I know you had a special relationship with Ashley... I would never take that away. I'll never hurt you. Just please never hurt me."

I never wanted to hurt Jill, "Jill... I promise, but you can't think about Ash. You are special... I'm here because you are the right one... Never forget that... Please... You're my wife."

(Jill) - "You do mean that."

"Yes.. and I love you." It finally was feeling natural for me to say it.

She smiled without saying anything and began packing our lunch things back up. When she was finished, she persuaded, "Let's go back to the beach."

It was nearly 1pm. We made our way to the eastern side of the fort, where the sun was beginning to cast a shadow that grew as the afternoon went along. We didn't put oil on this time, instead we put sun block on to ensure we wouldn't end up burned. We walked around the moat wall, which is a lot like a sidewalk, and we enjoyed more snorkeling and frolicking in the languid, shallow water.

We were laying on the beach, when we observed people gathering back on the Catamaran Ferry around 2:45pm. The Ferry took off at 3pm with Jill taking note as it sailed over the horizon. Once again the island felt deserted. I didn't see any park officials anywhere and figured that now with only 20 or so visitors remaining on the island that they had gone back to their living quarters as well.

Jill gathered up the backpack, "Here Jim, you take the cooler. Let's go inside the fort." Without question, I grabbed the cooler and put my shoes on and followed Jill. She hadn't put her clothes on and was only wearing her bikini with the beach towel wrapped around her waist, acting as a skirt, as we walked inside the fort.

I thought we were going to head back up top when Jill dropped the backpack near the wall and grabbed the cooler from me to set it alongside of it. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a little hideaway area she must have noticed earlier. Her hands roamed my chest as she moved in to kiss me.

"You're grand daddy told me the same thing you did. He said he wanted a grand baby and the sooner the better. He doesn't know that I know about Little John and I'm never going to say anything, but I've got nothing against us going ahead and getting it done right here... OK. My cycle's been just right for baby making."

I don't know why, but it excited me more than normal to hear her say that. I smiled back as my cock began to arise and tent my swim trunks poking her belly. Her body trembled as her hand travelled slowly down my chest and she confessed, "You just don't know what you do to me"... stopping only for a moment at the waistband before untying the tie string and sticking her hand inside, grabbing a hold of my cock with her delicate fingers, which brought me to full arousal in a matter of moments. She stroked me up and down causing my balls to pulsate with her touch.

Jill didn't seem to care that we were in a public area. Even if the island was mostly deserted. people weren't that far away. She continued on, lost in the charged atmosphere, as she pushed my swim trunks all the way down.

My hands reached for her upper torso, pulling her to me, while we forcefully devoured one another's mouths. I lifted her, fondling her butt cheeks, while moving my head down at the same time I reached and pulled her bandeau tube top down to expose her breasts. I loved the contrast of her bronze skin versus the paleness of her breasts. My mouth crossed over to her nipples, kneading them, sucking them, and nibbling the nubbins lightly. She roared wildly from her sensitivity.

Many thoughts swirled through my mind as I lifted her and pushed her to the wall. With my chest pressed to hers and my lips locked on hers again, in one swift move I pushed her bikini bottoms down and reached under lifting her legs up, high and wide, as my cock sank deep inside her. She shrieked as my length impaled her fully. I pulled back and pushed in and out a few times before rotating around and pulling out to thrust forcefully back in again.

"That's it," she said with a raspy voice, "We're gonna make a baby."

She grabbed my shoulders and pushed herself up before plunging back down upon the probing meaty tool. "Oh my god," she trembled before biting down on my neck, sucking on it hard, and then she was screaming and moaning in the throes of lost control. I fucked her hard as she receded back into the wall. The feel of her cream was amazing as it lathered our mutual sex.

I couldn't say a word as my primal being leveraged her around to screw her from behind. With my hands on her ass, I spread her cheeks and pressed the head of my cock back up into her honey pot. Slowly, deliberately, I enjoyed the feel of her inner folds milking me. Very slowly I pushed in as the sensations overwhelmed us both in the warm, sticky afternoon air.

We both were breathing in loud, irregular gasps as we approached the ultimate climax. With the experience of lovemaking I had, I knew how I wanted this to end. I took my time feeling her clamp down fully upon my length and girth, We stood motionless for a few moments before she took the initiative. I took the cue. It was time. It was time to finish the deed.

She moaned and groaned in the taboo of outdoor pleasure. This was all so primitive... it was all so special. I reached and grabbed a hold of strands of her hair, pulling the tussled hair as I smacked her ass and drove my big, thick cockmeat as deep inside her as I could. I wanted to cum... I needed to cum as I slammed deep inside her velvet again and again. I indulged my primal being as it took over and I smacked her ass one more time causing her to bellow out., "Ohhhh..."

At that very moment, she locked down on me like a bitch in heat. I was starry eyed from the electrical sensations that overwhelmed me. I groaned as the bolt hit me and I spewed forth my man seed inside her womb. Once again Jill's insides overflowed with our juices running down our lower bodies. The pungent aroma of our copulation wafted through my nostrils. Pistoning in and out, I devoured the archway between her shoulders, loving the taste of sweet salty sweat emitted from her hot skin. I was satiated with a flavor better than any steak I had ever tasted.

As my cock withered and we decoupled, I fell to my knees , spent from the experience. I spread the beach towel that had fallen below us so that we lay down on what was basically a dirt floor. I pulled Jill to me so that we could cuddle. It was all so amazing. She curled up into me as we attempted to gather our wits. For what seemed a long time, we didn't say anything. Nothing needed to be said and we didn't have the energy anyway.

I nibbled kisses around her head, while our bodies clung in a mass of human flesh, perspiration, and naturally accumulating grit. This was where the reality of life can sometime meet with fantasy. Jill had brought us to paradise... a step closer to heaven. Looking at this moment, I knew that she could never replace Ashley, but she could fulfill my needs... and like I said, this was a lot easier.

After laying down for a few more minutes, we put our clothes back on a headed out to the shoreline. We clung to one another in the water where we washed the sex away. It was right at 4:30pm, when we headed up to the restrooms and changed into the fresh, dry clothes we had packed. After changing, we headed back to the top of the fort which is an amazing site in and of itself. We walked around before sitting down and pulling out a couple of our drinks. Jill had even brought some airplane bottles of Rum making the Cold Cokes a little more delicious as we sat side by side watching the sun descend lower and lower on the horizon.

I looked around taking it all in. This trip was so worth it! The beach of soft white sand, the crystal light aqua ocean, the breeze, the smell... It all seemed so untainted... so perfect!

This place had a sense of time of its own that ebbed and flowed. I didn't want to leave, but I knew we had to. We had found a place that could be called Paradise. I hoped we would make it back some day. I wanted to be one of those campers that got to spend the night under the glowing stars out here, in the middle of nowhere, that at this moment felt like everywhere.

I was floating on air as we made our way back to the beach for the 6pm return. There was a full cabin for the return trip with a different pilot. His name was Larry and he was as courteous as Rick. He knew we had spent the whole day and he seemed to have a knowing grin as he asked, "So Jim, did you have a good time?" as he tried to hold in an effervescing chuckle.

We boarded the plane for the flight back with eight other passengers, all of whom we hadn't flown in with. Of course It was the first time I had taken off in an airplane from water, just like the landing being my first. It was amazing how short the takeoff was before we were in the air. We did a once around the island as the thoughts of all that had happened down there raced through my mind... and then we were on our way back to Key West.

The sun fell lower and lower on the horizon and distinctly reflected off the water. We saw even more sea life on the flight back, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of my lovely new possession, Jilly was my Sunshine.

We landed at 6:45pm and by the time we left the airport it was right at 7pm and darkness had descended. We took our time driving into downtown Key West for dinner. I was getting really tired as we had dinner outside on the deck of this nice little Bistro.

After dinner, we headed back to the hotel and crashed. The long day had been well worth the exhaustion we were both now feeling. We didn't get out of bed the next day until nearly noon after a long luxurious massage, bath, and love making session. It was Tuesday and we would have to head back home on Thursday morning at 8am.

Those last two days, we relaxed on the beach and at the hotel, having slow love making sessions in the morning and at night, enjoying meals and nice walks along the bay and the beach. On Thursday we had another long day, leaving at 8am. We headed back home and picked up our cars, then had lunch with Big, Gramm's, and Mama at Big and Gramm's house before making the five hour trek back to school.

Jill and I were now family and we were on an extended honeymoon. In this time, I had a feeling that Big had known best. Everything was going to work out.