Babydoll Ch. 27

Story Info
Babydoll Forever.
15k words
4.73
29k
34

Part 27 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank You to Literotica and its audience for indulging me in authoring and offering this novel. Thirteen long years in the making, I wondered if we would ever get here. I'm sorry it took so long, but one thing is for sure, I couldn't have written this story, the way it is, thirteen years ago. Time helped to develop this story. A lot has happened over those years and at least I lived to tell this tale. Thank You to those who have afforded me patience in this endeavor.

This chapter could not have happened without all of the previous chapters. There is a little of every chapter in this submission. This was meant to be a dramatic series filled with Romance, Intrigue, Taboo, and most of all Sex -- lots and lots of Sex. Hope you enjoyed those scenes.

For those just finding this story for the first time, you are the lucky ones, because you didn't have to wait. I hope you enjoy it. It took hundreds of hours to arrive at the destination. It has given me an appreciation of those who write like I have never had before.

My goal has always been to pull in all of your senses, while helping you imagine this journey.

Any likenesses or similarities of character are purely coincidental. At this point, I would go to the beginning and read through, if you haven't, but you can always jump in here and go fill in the missing pieces provided in the earlier stories. I will leave that up to you.

This is a taboo topic, so I know that it is offensive to some. The material is erotic to me, because it is forbidden in society. This is purely fantasy. Hope you enjoy the fantasy.

*********************************

... 10 years since Ashley's Marriage ...

It had been nearly a dozen years since Jill and I had gotten married. There were issues that would always hang over our heads. Those issues were dealt with long ago and left unspoken in the subsequent years. In those years, when Ashley and I had been around one another, we had never discussed what all had happened. We were like two people who chose to have an amicable divorce and remain friends.

The love is still there in our eyes. Even when the opportunity to be alone had arisen, we hadn't talked about our relationship, other than some innuendo and hints amongst ourselves. We still love each other. Everyone sees that we are still in love. And then there is our son JJ.

JJ is a chip off the old block. He's a handsome young man. Unlike myself, he's had his dad in his life. He's even had two for a long time. He just doesn't know I'm his real father. Mitch, his stepfather, has certainly shown him great affection, since he chose to marry Ashley. JJ calls him dad, but they never changed his last name. That is how he got the name J.J. His real name is Johnathon Jackson Jameson. He knew that Mitch wasn't his biological father, but he loved him just the same.

In the end, Ash and I came to realize that societies taboos were just too much to overcome. Like Ash had told me, "You can't run away from your troubles." We couldn't run away and abandon the world. There was just too much at stake. We both found partners we could love and who wanted us. Even if we couldn't be together, we would always have JJ and every time we looked at that boy there would be no remorse for what had transpired. Our love would be wrapped up in helping that little boy be successful at life.

Jill and I had a marriage that had become routine in many ways. We both enjoyed fruitful careers in the legal profession. Although successful, we both were kept constantly busy building our resumes, still in our thirties.

After Ashley had gotten married and she, JJ, and Mitch moved away to Southern California, it had taken me another year to graduate from law school and another few months to pass the Bar exam. Soon after, I headed back home and began working at my grandfather's firm just as he had wanted. It took me about five years before Big let loose of the reins and allowed me to pretty much take over. I recall the day, my 30th birthday, when he told me that it was sink or swim time.

Jill had her own private practice for the past five years. She got her undergraduate degree at the same time I graduated from law school. When we moved back to my hometown, she applied and was accepted to attend one of the universities fifty miles away. Through commuting, online classes, and correspondence, she was able to graduate from law school in another three years.

Jill helped at the firm for a while, but we both thought that for the best, she should do her own thing. I generally practiced Business, Estate, and Real Estate law, while she represented more personal/individual issues. Because we had such a dissimilar caseload, we rarely saw one another in the courtroom.

We hadn't had another child, since the difficulty Jill had during her pregnancy with Paige. It wasn't that we couldn't have more kids. It just hadn't happened. I think most of it was because Jill was so apprehensive.

Paige was a bright and cheery 11 year old. She was tops in her class. I made sure that happened and Jill always took time with instructions. We also made sure that there were plenty of extracurricular activities to keep her out of trouble. I prayed all the time that she wouldn't inherit any of the bad seed. She was a perfect cross between both families. At a young age, she had traits that reminded me of Jill, Ashley, and my Mother Patty... but before you go there, understand that I had no interest in my daughter as an object of female affection. I prayed that she'd never be sexually interested in anyone, though I knew that was unrealistic. I just tried to keep the future out of my mind when it came to my princess.

Little John, JJ, was a lot like myself. He was a cute kid at the age of 12. I'd usually get to see him a couple times a year. Once around Thanksgiving or Christmas, when Ash would come see the family, and then once around the Fourth of July when he'd come stay with Mom and the grandparents. I'd spend as much time as possible with him. Maybe he wondered why, but I always chalked it up to him being my favorite nephew. He was my only nephew and my only son, as odd as that is to say.

JJ could find trouble sometimes. He'd get in fights on occasion in school. His grades were hit and miss. It all depended on what he took an interest in. The kid wanted for nothing and maybe that was part of the problem. We all doted after him.

After Ashley's move to California with Mitch, they had a routine marriage, much like Jill and my own, but over time they had somehow grown apart. In the beginning, Ashley had stayed at home a lot, almost like a trophy wife, though she did run the household. A couple of years later she decided to go back into the fashion and retail business when an opportunity had arisen and JJ was attending school. She was following the lead of my mother and my sister Jan. It didn't take long for her to become pretty successful in fashion design, because of her artistic qualities and the knowledge she had gained in retail. This helped her climb the ladder and work her way up to being a purchaser for a major retail clothing company.

It seems that Ash and Mitch hit a rough patch a couple years ago. Rumor was that Mitch had the cliché "affair with a secretary" and after that everything was bad. Also, another rumor was that Ash had always been frigid towards Mitch. She had tried to make it work after they had been married, but she didn't really naturally love him. She wanted a provider and an escape from the circumstances she lived in around here.

Years before we had taken over the family house. Mama moved in with Big and Gramm's who were getting up in age -- 80 years old. She took over the upstairs of their house and made it her own, while they built a new room in the back so that they could reside on one level without having to go up and down steps. Us taking over the house I grew up in, instead of buying our own place, was the wise thing to do.

It was June. We were having a typical Sunday afternoon family dinner at Big and Gramm's after church, when I overheard Mama talking to Ashley. Ashley was coming to town for a couple weeks around July 4th. Instead of JJ being shipped out to visit the grandparents on his own, Ash would be accompanying him and they would be staying a couple of weeks.

It somehow struck a chord with me. The past came rushing back in full color. Something about the moment made it hard to take my mind off Ashley, reminiscing about my youth and my Babydoll.

Somehow, for some reason, I didn't know why, but in the back of my mind, I thought about how I could possibly be with Ash. I hadn't seen her in over six months, since back at Christmas. In the years of my marriage, I had succeeded at keeping my libido in check. Not that there weren't opportunities to mess around with others, but I had succeeded at remaining faithful. I did love my wife, but my marriage had become routine like most do. Still, when I was around Ash, I have to admit that I thought about her... and now she wasn't with Mitch.

I waited a couple days before speaking with Jill, asking as I headed out the door to work, "Since we're going to both be out of town, why don't you have Ash stay here. It is partially her house anyway... That way she can keep an eye on it, while we're gone and she can get some R and R away from everyone."

"Is that what you want Jim?" she asked, as normal as can be.

"Yeah. Will you call her?" as I kissed her on the cheek and headed out the door.

Jill made the arrangements as I had requested. It was only natural and despite the circumstances Jill and Ashley did love one another. The times the family were together, over the last several years, Jill and Ashley would go shopping, hang out and cavort like best friends. The one thing that never happened over the past decade was me having alone time with Ashley.

Ash would be in town with JJ and staying at the family house would allow her to have alone time. If she stayed over at Big and Gramm's place, she would feel cooped up and obligated to do whatever they wanted. JJ would spend all kinds of time being spoiled by Big and Gramm's and my mother.

Jill had already scheduled herself to stay with her parents the week after the 4th. Usually when she headed up that way, I'd go along, but I had told her that I had a case/client that I had to tend to and we'd celebrate my birthday when I got back. This was a good time for Paige to spend time with her maternal grandparents, since school was out.

Jill would be staying for a week, spending a lot of time with her parents, since they had both decided to retire from teaching simultaneously to go traveling, before they got too old to enjoy it. They would be leaving on a European excursion a couple days after Jill left.

I hate to admit how much time I had thought about how I could manipulate the situation to be alone with Ashley. I spent a lot of time tossing and turning in bed next to my wife, sometimes involuntarily dreaming that Ash and I were enjoying times of the past when my tongue was buried inside her or thrust in her warm, wet mouth. I dreamed of our baths, the pool, the jacuzzi... it was all so real. Time and again, I awoke to a hard cock and the guilt of my desire brought a cold sweat as I felt Jill's physical presence in bed next to me. But, Ash had taken my heart again.

After all of this time, and the ebb and flow of life, I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't deny that I wanted Ash again. I wondered if she could possibly feel the same way. I wondered if she would submit to my need for her.

In my mind, I knew it was just a fantasy, like those dreams of the past. I knew she would probably freak out if I proposed anything. After all, she was the one who cut it off all those times in the past and every time we were in company, everyone pretended the past never happened, even though it hung in the air. She was the one who had made me move on. I knew that she would have to be the one to cave in. She would have to want it or nothing could ever happen.

Ashley and JJ arrived on July 3rd. She rented a car at the airport and drove up to Big and Gramm's house. I had to work that day. Court was in session and I needed to settle some issues before the holiday.

That evening we were going to have dinner with Big and Gramm's and Mom, I didn't finish at the office until after 6pm. It was a scorcher of a day, but I still had to wear a suit. So when I was finished with work, I took my tie off, rolled up my sleeves and headed to dinner.

When I arrived, around 7pm, everyone was already there. JJ and Paige were the first ones to greet me with hugs. I was so happy to see my son. My heart melted whenever I was with him, but never think I ignored my daughter. I loved her just as much. I just got to see her all the time.

As we entered the sun room, the shades were drawn down and the fans were blowing the air conditioning around keeping the room much more comfortable than the hostile environment outside. Ash immediately came up to me. She was so radiant as she hugged me. She still looked perfect at 33 years old. Her essence filled my nostrils as I controlled my emotions, something I had become much better at over time.

Jill, Mom, and Gramm's were in the kitchen. Since Big was now in his elder years, I had become the go to guy with the grill. I went and sat down and had a cool drink, and waited for them to bring the pork chops they wanted me to barbecue. We never ate until 7pm at the earliest in our family, but even later in the summer, when the sun went down.

Big and I sat in the sun room and chatted about the firm and all the current news and events, while the others did their thing. It was a little past 8pm when I started to grill the chops. Jill came out and kept me company on the back patio while I grilled in the sultry 90 degree environment.

I sipped my drink, while Jill broached, "You miss her doncha."

I admitted, knowing what she was getting at, "Yeah, but things are the way they are for a reason."

"Y'all shouldn't act like strangers," she offered.

"I don't think that's the case Jill."

She nodded, "Yeah it is."

(Jim) -- "What do you propose I do."

"Don't ignore her. She's your sister. I know you two love one another."

"You know the past Jilly."

"I know... I know," hung in the air, but we moved on as she came up and kissed my cheek. I didn't know what she was getting at, but I was going to expressly make an effort to talk to Ash this night.

We all sat down and had a great meal as the sun sunk to full darkness until only candles lit the room. We all had plans together out at a family friend of Big's for the next day (the 4th).

We were finished with dinner around 9:30pm and the ladies went in and cleaned up, while Big went to prepare for bed and the kids played one of JJ's video games. I just continued to sit out in the sunroom and chill, before we went home for the night.

At one point Ash came to collect a few things from the dining table. It was a rare occasion when we had a moment alone. I summoned up the courage, "Ashley are you okay?"

"Yeah," she started to turn away and head back.

"Ash, I'm being serious... The separation."

She sighed, "Yeah... It's for the best." Looking out of the corner of her eyes.

"Everyone misses you," not wanting to let out that I missed her the most.

She gave a half nod.

"You could move back here," I proposed.

"I dunno," she shook her head. "Let me get this stuff back in the kitchen."

"OK," I agreed, "We need to talk."

"OK... later," as she headed back inside.

I waited a little while and then decided I'd head home. It was around 10pm, when I headed inside. Paige would be riding with me. It was decided that Ashley would ride to our house with Jill, but they weren't quite ready to leave. The girls always enjoyed their bonding time together.

Paige fell asleep on the ride home and I carried her up to her bedroom, which was Jan's old room. After that, I headed to the bathroom and took a shower. Jill and I used the master bedroom these days, which had its own inset bathroom. I was pretty much wiped out by the day and after my shower, pretty much immediately fell asleep.

I awoke around 8am on the 4th of July. We were going to be heading out to Oliver Crawley's house around 1pm. I didn't wake Jill, who was still passed out, when I got up. The house was still very quiet, as I dressed, got in my car, and went and bought us some breakfast at one of the local fast food joints.

I arrived back and the house was still quiet meaning that everyone was still asleep a little before 9am. I left the bags of croissants and cinnamon rolls sitting on the counter, while I took my food and coffee and went and sat under the deck. 'Whew,' I thought to myself. 'It's gonna be another scorcher.' It seemed we were in the midst of a long heat wave and dry spell and it was already 80-some degrees during these early morning hours with temperatures expected to be in the upper 90s.

The girls soon were awake when I headed back indoors. Being the 4th, there really wasn't much to do and me being a guy with three women in the house didn't give me much to talk about. I thought about plenty, but kept to myself awaiting our time to head out to the party.

The girls hung out together and milled around for a couple hours getting ready to head to the party. A little after noon, we all got into Jill's Suburban and headed over to Big and Gramm's to pick them up to head to the Crawley's. We'd all be riding together, since the Suburban could comfortably seat the eight of us.

When we arrived, there were cars everywhere along the drive that led to the Crawley's house. There must have been 50 people in the back yard, when we made our way out back, although I didn't count, and there were surely more to arrive. Oliver's grill was humming with hotdogs, hamburgers, ribs, barbecue, and everything else you could imagine.

The girls were dressed in their summer fashionable shorts and blouses meeting and greeting the other families, women, and children, many of whom we already knew. I mostly milled around with the other guys, mostly Big and Oliver, who were telling their old war and fishing stories. It was just like the old days where I didn't have much to add to the conversation.

The mid afternoon rolled around and Oliver had his boat out taking turns with his son, Chip, riding people up and down the lake. The kids absolutely loved it. The grassy knoll of the Crawley's backyard was strewn with towels laid out and people of all ages sunning and funning along the placid waters of our local lake.

The girls had stripped down to the modest swimwear that they wore on such an occasion. I couldn't help notice some of the teeny-bopper girls wearing some pretty revealing bikinis and of course I could relate to the other boys with their eyes bugging out.

At my age, I could certainly appreciate the young things, but I had always had an appreciation for maturity and my ladies certainly had all of that on full display. Ashley, per usual, looked divine in her black one piece bathing suit that she mostly wore her camping shorts with. It was a motherly type of suit, but the curves were even more matured and provocative in my mind.

Jill also looked splendid, but I was used to her splendor, since we had a pool in the backyard and I saw her all the time. Jill could still do one of those teeny bopper bikini numbers, but with her small C-section scar, which made her somewhat self-conscious, she had become more reserved over the past decade, especially after her brush with death all those years ago. I certainly still loved her and appreciated all she was and had done for me.

My mother had certainly matured gracefully into her fifth decade of life. One thing that was very noticeable was how she seemed to like hanging with the older crowd more these days. Joe and Mom never fully reconciled, and although they remained friends, they seemed to appreciate their independence. I saw him a lot and sometimes we would have lunch together and even hang out on occasion, but he was off doing his own thing for the 4th and we didn't hear from him on this day.