BabyGirl becomes Mommy & Daddy's Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flllloooooopp.

Daddy pulled his dick out of me. My little pink hole was canoodling with delight as his creaminess leaked out of me, trickling down to my little asshole and forming a fragrant puddle on the bed.

"Ohmygod, that was HOT!" Mommy cheered, bending over between my legs where she began to lick up the mess that Daddy and I created. "Mmmm mmm mmm! Mommy loves it."

"Fuck fuck fuck," Daddy kept moaning and muttering to himself while walking around the room. "Fuckin' a, that felt so GOOD. Fuck fuck fuck!"

"Wow!" I finally chimed once I came back to reality. I was seriously in la-la land for like, 5 minutes! I reached down to touch myself; it was still so warm and oozy and gushy!! I lifted my finger to my mouth and eagerly lapped up Daddy's milk and my own juices. Mmmmmm! So sticky and salty and creamy and sweet—like a honeybun! I then pulled Mommy up to my mouth where I kissed her again, swapping quite the combination of genetic material around our taste buds and trembling lips.

Then Daddy came over and began kissing us too! The 3 of us kissed in sopping-wet harmony before we all collapsed down on the bed...arguably a waterbed by now, considering how soaking-wet the sheets are!

"That was... AMAZING." Daddy finally sighed while Mommy and me snuggled-up on either side of him, our faces resting softly on his heaving pecs. Daddy wrapped his arms around us while we reveled in the wondrous feelings of forbidden love, until we finally felt ourselves slipping into a post-coital coma.

I couldn't help but smile as I felt myself drifting off into euphoric dreams; I could still feel Daddy's goo trickling out of my pussy. I giggled at the thought of how naughty I was—how WRONG it was for me to fuck my Mommy and Daddy...and how BAD it is to keep Daddy's venom up inside me.

Mommy and Daddy were right: I certainly am their dirty Baby Girl.

12