Babygirl's Dream

Story Info
Babygirl had a dream with a new sister and had to tell Daddy
3k words
4.52
33.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a dream i had one night and told Daddy about it. He liked it so much that He gave me permission to make it into a story to share with those who like to indulge in O/our fantasy and fetishes.

To those of you who are not familiar with this particular BDSM lifestyle, Daddy and i are both consenting adults over the age of 18. Also, in writing, lowercase represents a submissive whereas capital represents a dominant. i can assure you that i'm not some high school dropout with poor grammar skills. More like average :)

Enjoy!

~<3<3<3~

The skirt that Daddy has picked out for me is plaid. He likes plaid with pleats, and gave me strict instructions to leave my underwear behind. He is taking me out on the town tonight because He enjoys showing me off, as well as dancing. i finish pulling up the skirt which rests about six inches above my knee. Not too short, but not extremely long, either. After it's in place, i button up the white Henley He paired with it, and pull up my thigh high stockings. The finishing touch are my black Mary Jane style heels. i've decided to throw my hair up in a messy ponytail, and finish outlining my big brown eyes with a dark liner. A light spattering of freckles cover my Asian cheeks, and my dark hair settles from my pony with slight waves. I dab a touch of gloss to my plump lips, trying to accentuate them since i know that Daddy loves them so much.

"Ready, babygirl?" Daddy calls from the hallway.

"Yes, Daddy," i reply while finishing with my mascara.

He is waiting for me in His favorite chair when i walk from the bathroom, and He stands when i enter, reaching for my hands.

"Mmm, you look gorgeous, sweetie."

"Thank you, Daddy," i giggle while He twirls me once.

He taps me lightly on my bum before ushering me toward the door. "Let's get going."

The club isn't as busy as usual since most of the college kids have gone home for the summer. Daddy led me to a booth before He left to get us drinks at the bar. i wait patiently for Him, looking around curiously at the decorations in O/our favorite bar, and then i see her.

she is so pretty with soft brown curls falling down to her shoulders. she is wearing a white sun dress with a brown belt. her feet are wrapped in strappy gladiator style flats, and she had added just a touch of gold jewelry to her look. her soft brown eyes find mine, and she smiles at me with sensuous lips before i turn away shyly. Daddy is back with O/our drinks, and He sets mine in front of me, before joining me on the seat.

"What's wrong, babygirl?"

"Nothing, Daddy," i say before taking a sip of my hard lemonade. i usually like beer, but Daddy says that it's too unladylike for me.

"Young lady, don't lie to me. If you don't tell the truth, you'll get the riding crop when we get home. Now, is that what you want?" Daddy gives me a stern look.

"No, sir. i promise that i'm alright!" i give Him my best enthusiastic smile.

"Alright," He says before taking a sip from His brandy.

i look around the room and people watch for awhile. They start filing in and it's nearly pack in the next fifteen minutes. i search for that beautiful woman and find her sitting in the same spot, her eyes trained on me and Daddy. i look away again, while i feel a blush heating my cheeks. Daddy rests a hand on my thigh when He notices that i'm uncomfortable, and i lean into Him, feeling more secure with His contact. He rubs my inner thigh gently, innocently, before beginning His assent higher. He takes another sip from His tumbler, all the while sliding His hand underneath my skirt. Finally, His fingers find my smooth pussy and He begins circling my clit with His long fingers.

Nervously, i look over to that woman, and she is watching us, only, her eyes are now trained under the table. my kitty gets even wetter with the thought of her watching us, and Daddy's fingers slide in easily once He abandons my clit for my moist opening. His fingers feel so good, pumping in and out of me slowly, that i lean my head back while i enjoy his undulations. my eyes close with the feeling of Him sliding in and out, and i only open them when i feel someone sit down next to me.

"What do you think you are doing to her?" she asked. It was her. That woman.

"Nothing," Daddy replies nonchalantly while He brings His fingers to His nose and sniffs them heavily before He offers them for me to lick clean. i oblige and watch this young woman, noticing how her eyes grow dark while she watches me lick my own juices from Daddy's heavenly fingers.

After i finish, i lean over to Daddy and say, "she's really pretty, Daddy."

"Daddy, huh? That's kind of strange," she concludes. she gives us a once over and then adds, "It's kind of hot, too."

i smile at her before asking, "Want to come home and play with me?"

her return smile is so beautiful that i want to kiss her right then and there. "Sure."

i look up to Daddy, who is watching me curiously. "Is that okay, Daddy?"

"Of course it is. Anything for my little girl," he grins at me.

i know that Daddy could care less if it was just me and Him enjoying O/ourselves, or another joining U/us. He loves me whole heartedly and promised that He would never share me with anyone if i didn't want Him to. But, He has also been aware of my bisexual tendencies. He has reassured me that it doesn't bother Him, and has given me the freedom to explore them should an opportunity arise.

"Well, let's get you girls home," He instructs while ushering us out of the booth. Taking one of us on each arm, He leads us from the bar and to His waiting car.

When we get home, Daddy puts His keys away before He locks the door behind him. my new friend has requested that she be called "pet" and i'm ecstatic at her chosen name. It's just as cute as she is, and i can't wait to see the rest of her gorgeous body. Daddy walks past us into the living room, and unbuckles His belt to undo His pants. Sliding them down to His ankles, He sits back in His favorite armchair and fingers me over.

"Daddy needs a good suck, babygirl," He orders.

"Yay!" i exclaim before i kneel eagerly before Him. pet has joined me on the floor, seemingly curious at my enthusiasm.

"Strip, girls," Daddy instructs. we oblige and remove our clothes, my eyes trained on pet's perfect supple body. her tits are average sized, but bigger than my own B's, and her pussy is clean shaven, perfectly smooth for licking. her eyes are assessing me too, and i hoped that i was pleasing enough to her.

"Want to help me suck Daddy's dick? He tastes the best!" i offer before i turn my face back to Daddy's huge cock. If there is anything i love, it's sucking Daddy's dick. i love the taste of His cum, and it's a real treat when He decides to reward me with it. i notice there's a little bit of pre-cum at the tip, and my eyes light up.

"Yummy!" i gasp before leaning in to taste the little bead with my tongue.

Daddy stops me.

"How rude, young lady! Don't you get to taste Daddy's cum all the time?"

"Yes, Daddy..."

"Don't you think that pet should get a taste?"

i look down and away from His glare, embarrassed. "Yes, Daddy."

"Naughty, greedy little girl!" He says before scooping me up and laying me across His lap, over His erection. "You're going to receive three spankings for your greediness," He explains.

Smack. It burns only a little, but i know it's because Daddy is just warming me up. He begins to rub my ass, His breathing increasing. Smack. This one has some bite to it and i yelp. i glance over at pet, and she's rubbing herself. No fair. i never get to touch my kitty without Daddy's permission. angry and embarrassed, i hide my face from her in Daddy's thigh. Smack! The last spanking has brought tears to my eyes and i whimper while Daddy rubs the sting out.

"Such a sweet little ass," He breathes.

i'm only half Asian, so parts of me are Asian, while other parts are white. i was lucky to have inherited a bigger ass, but my chest and pussy are still more Asian than i would have preferred. Daddy sets me down in front of Him, next to pet.

"Thank you, Daddy," i say while i kneel before Him.

"You're welcome. Now be good little girls and give Daddy a good suck," He says while He leans back in His chair.

i let pet taste Daddy's pre-cum, unexpectedly jealous, watching her lap up the tasty drop. Daddy's eyes half close while her tongue reaches out and twirls around His cockhead, and His arms make their way behind His head while pet kisses and sucks tenderly. i move in closer, and begin to run my tongue up Daddy's shaft, licking Him like my favorite lollipop.

"Mmm... such good little girls. Good girls suck their Daddy's dick," He explained, leaning further back into the chair.

"Yes Daddy," we say while sucking and licking His meat. Daddy has the smoothest and hardest dick i have ever had. i love to suck and rub His cockhead more than anything, but i let pet have her fair share while i lick and suck on Daddy's balls. Finally, pet moves down His shaft to his balls and leaves Daddy's dick for me. Finally! I devour Daddy's dick covered in her spit, drinking and lapping it up to replace it with my own.

"Girls, you are so good to your Daddy!" He exclaims, His balls beginning to clench. His hand moves to the back of my head, and forces me down onto His cock while i relax my throat. He fucks me deep in my mouth while pet sucks and licks at the parts of his huge shaft that i'm unable to get past my lips. i try to relax the best that i can and fight down my gag reflex while Daddy's dick hits the back of my throat.

"Who wants to taste Daddy's cum?" He asks while pumping into my greedy lips.

"Mmphmm!" i try to say while i hear pet utter that she does as well.

Then, Daddy pushes me from His dick with a big pop, and pet presses the side of her face against mine, waiting while Daddy strokes out His orgasm. our tongues are out to catch His tasty seed, and He grunts out a feral groan while His delicious cum shoots from the tip and over our faces. i desperately try to catch everything He spurts my way, and watch as His huge load is shared between the two of us. When He finishes, i allow pet to move in and suck the last few drops from his still hard dick, while i lick what i can off of her face.

"Such greedy little girls. You love Daddy's cum, don't you?"

"Yes Daddy!" we say in unison. When pet finishes with Daddy's huge rod, she begins to lick what is left off of my face, eagerly swallowing every last drop.

i guess sharing isn't so bad.

Daddy's dick was still rock hard when He pulled pet onto His lap. He spread her beautifully toned legs before He began to rub His cockhead in her moist opening.

"Babygirl, do you want to watch Daddy fuck pet's cute little pussy?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy!" i say eagerly.

He slides in His massive dick, and pet grimaces at His intrusion. i'm all too familiar with that feeling. It takes awhile to get used to Daddy's huge cock, and if He goes longer than a week without fucking me, which happens when He's away for business, my pussy will somehow constrict back to its normal state. Which is like a virgin white girl's. Daddy always has to be careful when He fucks me for the first time in awhile, and i still somehow tear and bleed. pet looked like she was white, but maybe Daddy's dick is just bigger than average.

He began pumping in and out of her sweet little shaven hole, right in front of my face. her juices immediately coated his long shaft, and I could easily smell her arousal.

"babygirl, don't you think pet's kitty looks good enough to eat?"

"Most definitely, Daddy," i say before bringing my face closer. i have never eaten pussy before, but always fantasized over it. Feeling her hard little bead against my tongue took me to a whole new level of arousal. i was practically dripping already from sucking Daddy off, but licking her swollen lips and sucking on her love bead caused the heels of my feet, which i were resting on, to become soaked with my pussy juice.

"Ah!" she exclaimed while I continue to circle her clit with my tongue. she tastes so good, mixed with Daddy's dick, and i devour her pussy hungrily. i rub my face in and suck her clit in and out of my mouth, while using my tongue to rub and flick at the tiny nub. Soon, she tenses and begins to shake as an orgasm racks her body. she cries out ecstatically while i continue to eat her, and i wonder in the back of my mind if Daddy is going to spank her. i'm never allowed to cum without Daddy's permission, but pet really isn't His little girl anyways. i am. she grows limp in Daddy's arms, and Daddy stops long enough to pull His dick out of her.

"Now, pet, I know that you're not used to Daddy, but in this house you need permission to cum. I'm going to have to give you three spankings for coming before I said you could," He says before pulling her down on His lap.

The dejected and terrified look on her face wiped my jealousy away. i remembered my first spankings and how terrifying it was. 'It'll be okay,' i mouth to her. Daddy begins by rubbing her beautiful ass and looks at me with excitement. This makes Daddy so happy, having another little girl to play with U/us. He raises His hand and brings it down with a 'smack!'. pet doesn't cry out, and relief plays over her features. Daddy won't spank her as hard as He does me, but hard enough. After rubbing it out, He raises His hand again and comes down hard, eliciting a little 'Ah!' from her. she looks like she's enjoying it.

Daddy finally comes down a third time with a harder smack, and she gasps out again, a strange look in her eyes. Daddy rubs the bite from her ass, and she grins at me. she likes it, the little pain slut! When Daddy finishes, He scoots her off His lap, then ushers me into it.

"babygirl, you've been a pretty good girl tonight, so Daddy is going to fuck your sweet little cunt," He explains while rubbing His dick in my kitty lips.

"Thank you, Daddy," i moan while i feel Him push his cockhead in.

"pet," Daddy says. "I think you owe babygirl a good orgasm, don't you?"

"Yes Daddy," she smiles up at him while bringing her beautiful lips to my clit.

Daddy pushes His dick all the way in and i yelp. It hurts when He goes in too far, and He knows it. He holds it there while I try to assimilate to the pain. pet studies me, seemingly concerned, and begins to make love to my clit, wiping away the sharp stabbing permeating through my womb.

"Ah!" i breathe while she tongues my favorite love button. her tongue is so soft and smooth, and she flicks my clit expertly. Daddy has picked up a rhythm now, and i can feel my juices dripping down His cock. It slides in so easily! pet continues to lick at my pussy, stopping to suck my clit into her mouth and kiss at it. she begins to devour my kitty, her face becoming covered with my arousal. It feels so good and i can feel my orgasm building aggressively.

"Daddy..." i moan.

"Not yet, babygirl. Just a little longer," He says, His teeth clenched.

pet slurps eagerly at my pussy, her tongue rubbing and massaging around my little bead sensuously. she is so good at eating pussy, and i relax while she makes out with my cunt.

"Daddy!" i warn, my orgasm threatening to make its appearance.

"Cum, babygirl! Cum all over Daddy's dick!" He shouts and starts to groan loudly while He pumps His cum into me.

"Daaaadddddddddyyyyyyyyy!!!" i call out while a violent orgasm overtakes my whole body. i convulse in Daddy's arms while wave after wave of pleasure racks my body, from my lady parts to the tips of my fingers and toes. The sensation even reaches my face, and my cheeks tingle while i struggle to breathe. It was the most intense orgasm of my life and i can't help but lie helpless in Daddy's arms. He slides His dick from me, and i whimper at the abandonment. He's breathing heavily too, and He relaxes while He lightly tickles my sides. Sweat beads roll down my forehead and down my neck and i can feel His seed beginning to seep from me.

"pet, don't waste Daddy's cum," He instructs.

"Yes Daddy," pet says before licking his delicious cum from my overly sensitized kitty. It's relaxing, feeling her warm tongue lapping at me, and i lean back into Daddy while he continues to tease my skin with his fingers.

"Well, Babygirl," He says, kissing me lightly on the cheek. "How do you like the thought of a big sister?"