Babygirl's Therapy

Story Info
Babygirl needs some stress relief.
1.7k words
4.42
47.3k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erunama
Erunama
26 Followers

It had been a stressful few days for me, just one problem piled on top of the other. As the week started coming to an end, the anxiety built up so much that I feel like I was going to explode. And I did. I sat in bed and I cried, my face turning a blotchy red.

It was times like these when I craved a spanking the most, my skin itching at me for those beautiful welts and bruises that quieted my mind. I needed Daddy to hurt me, to take all the stress away. And I needed it now! I grabbed my phone and sent him a text.

"Daddy I need you."

"I'll be home soon babygirl, what's wrong?"

"I'm so stressed and I feel like giving up. I need a spanking."

"I'm so sorry, Princess. Do you want to talk about it?"

"No Daddy. Please..."

"Okay. I'll be home from work in 30 minutes. You know what do to."

I did know what to do, because we had done this before. I opened the bottom drawer of the bedside table and picked out the implements one by one. I arranged them in order across the foot of the bed. First were the ones he enjoyed using on me, second were the ones I liked the most, and third were the ones I hated.

I sat each one down and lined them up perfectly, took off my shirt and panties and threw them into the dirty laundry basket, then assumed my position on the bed - face down, ass up, legs spread. I don't know how long I was waiting there in anticipation, but eventually the front door opened and footsteps made their way down the hall. I heard him walk into the bedroom and stop behind me and I could almost feel his gaze on my bare skin.

He came up beside me and trailed his fingers softly up my back, causing me to shudder. Then he grabbed me by my hair and pulled my head up, forcing me to look at him. He spoke softly and it felt like a contradiction.

"I'm going to hurt you, babygirl. I'm going to cover you in marks that will be sore for days. You're going to cry and scream for me before it's over. Are you ready?"

I nodded. He kissed me on the forehead, said "that's my girl," then let go of my hair. My body began to stiffen as I anticipated the first blow. I didn't know what he was going to use or when he was going to start, which made it that much more exciting. Soon I felt the snap of the leather belt against my right ass cheek and I groaned, letting out a sigh of relief. He brought it down on me four more times and I smiled as my body jerked with each hit. The belt was my favorite, and I was silently thanking him for choosing it first.

"I'm going to hit you 10 times. Count with me."

He swung it hard and I said one out loud. He swung it even harder the second time and I said two out loud. With every hit, he put just a little more force behind it until I was biting onto the pillow and having trouble saying the numbers. Finally we got to ten but I didn't say anything. He hit me again and, again, I didn't say anything. I bit onto the pillow harder.

"It's going to keep getting harder until you say it, babygirl. Say it!"

He struck me once more, harder than all of the others, and I whimpered in pain, the last number meekly escaping my lips. He did this two more times, spanking me in sets of ten and making me count, and each time I was unable to finish saying the last number so I had to endure more severe hits. By the time he was finished, my ass was warm and red and he stroked it lovingly to ease some of the pain.

He sat the belt down in its proper place and picked up something else. When he sat on the edge of the bed and wrapped his arm around my waist to hold me, I knew I wasn't going to like it. He began spanking me with the hairbrush, my least favorite implement. He brought it down against different parts of my cheeks so that he didn't miss a single inch. Each one caused my skin to sting more, making me groan and whimper. I kicked my feet up and down as the pain continued to grow, squinting my eyes and squirming against him, but it only caused him to spank me harder.

"Stop your squirming! If you do it again, you're going to be punished."

I knew what this meant. He was going to use the most severe implement on me, his favorite - the oak cane. He brought the hairbrush down against me over and over again, deliberately hitting the same spot to test me. He won. My body jerked and I kicked my legs once more. He stopped, patting and rubbing my ass with his hand as he spoke in a mocking tone.

"I guess we'll have to use the cane. Poor babygirl. All you had to do was obey."

He stood up, grabbed it, and wasted no time in hitting the back of my thighs. I gripped the sheets and my toes curled as I fell down against the bed in pain.

"Ass in the air. You know better. Up!"

I hesitated for a few moments but then I lifted myself for him. He struck me with it enthusiastically, again, and again, and again, covering my ass cheeks and the back of my thighs with welts until I was sobbing into the pillow. He didn't stop to comfort me, to ask me how I was doing, or to rub my skin and make it feel better. He knew what I needed and was going to give it to me, even if it meant I was going to scream and sob and beg him to stop.

He continued, switching between different implements and varying in intensity, sobs and yells escaping my lips, until my body stopped responding; Until there was no longer any pain or groaning or whimpering. I could feel the thud against my skin, but my mind was now quiet. The pillow was covered in tears but my eyes were now glazed over with something else. I felt at peace, a wave of calm sweeping over me, my body floating above the clouds. Soon the painless thuds stopped and I smiled as he made his way to the head of the bed, bent down, and looked at me as he stroked my hair.

"My precious babygirl, you're there aren't you?" But I couldn't answer. I couldn't seem to find it in myself to speak, to break the tranquil feeling in my mind. "Look at that smile on your face." He stroked my cheek, wiping away the wetness, then trailed his finger over my lips. "You're such a good girl, such a beautiful girl."

He then made his way behind me on the bed, spreading my legs with his own. He unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out, rubbing it against my slit. "Ohh, babygirl. Look at you. So wet for me. You needed that so badly didn't you?" He slipped the head of his cock inside me and I moaned as he fucked the entrance, circling his finger around my clit. "You don't have to move, baby. I know where you are right now. I know how good you're feeling. Daddy's going to make you feel even better."

He slammed his cock deep inside me, holding onto my hips. I moaned and whimpered, my pussy aching for him. He slid himself in and out over and over again, working my clit faster until I was breathing hard. My body trembled, the feeling of need and calm and pleasure tripling in my mind.

"That's it, babygirl. Cum for Daddy! Cum all over my cock."* He fucked me harder, all the way through my orgasm, as I covered him in my juices. My legs were weak and shaking and I was unable to hold them up, so Daddy turned me over onto my back and lifted my legs onto his shoulders as he buried himself inside me once again.

"Such a good girl. So beautiful. Daddy's not going to stop yet." He continued taking me, holding onto my breasts as he played with my nipples and thrust into me with need. He sucked and nipped them roughly until I was whimpering and my eyes were rolling into the back of my head. He kept sucking and fucking, using my hole, prolonging my pleasure and my peace, then slid his hand between my thighs once again and began to rub my clit.

I gasped and moaned out loud, making guttural sounds, my legs clamping down on him. I was so sensitive that it was almost too much to bear. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me, ready to burst and fill me with his cum. "Do you feel that babygirl? You're going to cum with me. Cum with Daddy."* He groaned and panted as he fucked me harder and harder, pounding my cunt, playing with my clit faster. I yelled out as my orgasm came, arching my back as my walls contracted around his throbbing member and soon he was spurting deep inside me.

He lay there on top of me for a few moments, my legs still on his shoulders and his cock still inside me to make sure his cum was pushed in deep. He planted kisses all over my face - first on my rosy cheeks then on to my nose and my forehead, leaving a trail down to my neck.

"Such a good girl. Beauuuuutiful girl. Come, get in my arms."

It was the softest, sweetest command. He rolled over onto his back and pulled me against him, my head on his chest and his arms around me. I was home. He cuddled me, coddled me, held me, and praised me. I felt safe, my stress and anxiety gone, and soon I feel asleep right there where I belonged.

Erunama
Erunama
26 Followers