Babymaker LLC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,774 Followers

Sean clinically explained the operation, and then put a clean sheet over all of what he called the "impregnation chair" except for the widely spaced footrests. "Just to reiterate, this is an impregnation event, not a sexual encounter, although both of us hopefully will have a pleasant physical experience. The only purpose, however, is impregnation."

I nodded my head, my angst suddenly starting to return.

"You can either disrobe completely or, since you have a flowing dress on, just remove your panties. Also, I have a blindfold that you can use and it is recommended for at least the first impregnation event," he continued, waving a black blindfold in a plastic wrapper back and forth in his right hand.

I removed my shoes and panties, not my dress or bra. Sean helped me into the contraption, I accepted the blindfold which he put on me, and then in response to his encouragement and stroking of my feet, then calves, then thighs, I again started to relax.

"I'm now going to touch your vagina and apply creams," he softly said. I flinched slightly at his first touch, but then settled down trying to think clinically and not be particularly aroused. However, it appeared that some stimulation was necessary for the procedure since after a few minutes of applying creams and massaging my inner labia he said "I'm going to arouse you somewhat now, which is necessary for the rest of the procedure to work properly." That statement was almost immediately followed by his tongue flicking my clitoris.

I couldn't help but moan and groan although I tried hard to keep the volume of my sounds low. I did have a minor orgasm from his work on my clitoris -- which was accompanied by finger penetration -- but tried to squelch it the best that I could.

Since I was blindfolded I didn't really know for sure what followed next but based upon my tactile senses I thought that he put the lubricated thin flexible phallus that I saw next to the impregnation chair deep into my reproductive organs. I have exceptionally strong pelvic floor muscles from my Kegel exercises; however I felt the phallus moving past my vagina, through the cervical opening, and into the uterus. "Relax; don't squeeze your pc muscles," Sean said as he slowly manipulated the phallus with one hand and gently stroked the inside of my right thigh with the other.

The lubricant on the phallus must have been a muscle relaxant of some type because after a few minutes I felt what I suppose was my cervix and maybe even uterus ease. Sean must have recognized that too since he slowly withdrew the phallus and then what only could have been his cock entered me. His cock was obviously moving downwardly at a significant angle as he stroked in, and it was hitting my G-spot so I tightly gripped the handgrips on the sides of the impregnation chair and groaned. It felt good -- really good.

Then Sean suddenly withdrew and I sensed him fumbling with something. When his cock re-entered my vagina it appeared that there was some soft, flexible extension on it -- maybe the tube with the large and small ends that I had seen on the table. Once he was obviously where he wanted his equipment to be, and I felt something deep inside my reproductive organs, he stroked in earnest, accompanied by grunts of his own.

I instinctively squeezed my powerful pc muscles, he grunted harder, and within seconds I felt fluid being injected somewhere deep inside my reproductive organs, probably directly into my uterus. It seemed like a lot of fluid, but my brain was really fuzzy at that point due to the overpowering orgasm that consumed me, so I can't really be sure.

Shortly after my climax had obviously passed, Sean withdrew from me completely. "It came out perfectly even though you strangled me with your pc muscles," he softly and playfully chided.

I mumbled something in response, but I don't remember what.

Once I felt myself return to normal Sean gently removed my blindfold and smiled at me. "I'm going to tilt the chair back some more so that the sperm has the highest probability of successfully encountering an egg. Here's a cup of water. I'll return in five minutes," he happily said, handing me the cup of water, and after I drank it he tilted the chair backwardly some more.

I saw Sean's naked back and ass as he picked up his clothes and sauntered out of the room. They really looked nice. A shiver went up my spine.

Eventually a fully clothed Sean returned, helped me out of the chair, let me put a hand on his shoulder as I put my panties and shoes back on, and then he escorted me to my car on his way to his parking lot. I got a big hug goodbye. Just before he closed my car door I asked "Will it hurt anything if I have sex with my husband tonight."

"Absolutely not," he chimed. "It might even help. Just don't douche at any time before our next session. See you at seven sharp tomorrow morning."

It was hard to concentrate driving to work but I managed not to get into an accident. Apparently I was glowing because Tammy, my best and raunchiest co-worker, half-snickered, half-chortled "Looks like you got well-fucked this morning. I hope that you can concentrate. Let me make you a double espresso to snap you to attention."

I did get through the day OK but with a few unusual events. I had to periodically wipe a viscous fluid from my thighs, and at least half a dozen people -- some co-workers, others customers -- commented on how bright and happy I looked.

That night I do believe that I strangled Justin's cock more vigorously than ever as I rode him cowgirl. In post-coital bliss he kept mumbling "Holy shit...holy fucking shit..." before he passed out more than fell asleep. While I didn't think of Sean while I was fucking Justin, I did before I nodded off to sleep myself.

***************

The second day at Sean's apartment was almost a clone of the first, except that I was more relaxed and my orgasms even more intense.

The third day I felt naughty and wore a jumpsuit and no bra, so I had to take my clothes off completely before I got into the impregnation chair. Sean couldn't hide the shocked but pleased look on his face. Every guy who's seen my nipples has had it. I have been told that they are classic examples of large, distended, puffy nipples. I guess that despite his attempt at being clinical Sean was affected by them because I do believe that he flooded my reproductive system with 50% more fluid than the first two days.

After the third session I asked Sean for a more detailed explanation of exactly what the procedure had been. He showed me and explained the three different creams that he had used -- I was right that the one on the phallus was a combined lubricant and muscle relaxant. He showed me the extension that he put on his penis during the actual injection of seminal fluid and confirmed that the seminal fluid was sprayed directly into my uterus. He also explained how the stimulation of the uterus itself, the muscle relaxant, and the lubrication of the fallopian tubes, could result in the egg passing through a tube past my fibroids into the uterus and then into contact with the sperm."

"It seems like there was lots of seminal fluid injected," I devilishly said.

"Uh...yeah," Sean stuttered while turning red. "I'm...uh...usually pretty good at...uh...that."

"How soon can I test for pregnancy?" I asked.

"Use these a day after a missed period, and for two days hence to be sure," he said, regaining his composure and handing me three pregnancy test kits. "If you have your period call me and we'll repeat the treatment next month. If you get pregnant call me for that too, and we'll celebrate."

This time he gave me a quick kiss goodbye at my car.

My glow from my impregnation treatment lasted long after my third session with Sean. Now almost everyone was commenting about how blissful and content I looked. The bank manager even asked me to talk to a difficult elderly male customer -- something that never happened to a teller before the entire time that I had worked there -- and the previously grouchy patron actually left the bank with a smile on his face.

**************

I was optimistic that Sean's treatment worked. On the day that I was supposed to get my period but it didn't come I tried to restrain my enthusiasm. Fortunately it was a Saturday and I wasn't due to work. I decided to wait until Sunday to test.

"Why are you so hyper?" Justin asked when he got back from his Saturday morning golf game.

"Uh...I have an unexplained feeling that I might be pregnant," I gushed.

"Well the doctors said that was almost impossible so don't get your hopes up," he indifferently replied followed up immediately by "What's for lunch." Even his dispassionate attitude didn't put a wet blanket on my zest, however.

Sunday my pregnancy test indicated "+." I went into our bedroom by myself and cried tears of joy, but convinced myself I'd do the next two daily tests before I allowed myself to believe that my lifelong ambition may be coming true.

After work Monday it was almost too much to bear when another "+" registered on the test. I took the day off Tuesday knowing that I would be worthless at work if I got the third positive test. I waited until 1 p. m. before doing the test. When it too was positive I broke down into tears of joy.

I wanted to tell Justin in person -- probably on Saturday -- but I couldn't wait to tell Sean. I called his cellphone, not his office. It went to voicemail. "I have some great news," I sobbed into the phone.

Sean called me back about twenty minutes later. "Is it what I think that it is?" he cackled.

"Yes...yes...I'm pregnant! Thank you so much..." I got out before dissolving into tears." Sean seemed to be as thrilled as I was and we talked for a good fifteen minutes before he had to go.

I apparently glowed like a traffic light on the desert for the rest of the week, causing Justin, and almost everyone else that I came into contact with, to ask "What's up?"

"I'm just really happy," was my stock reply.

Justin benefited from my joy Tuesday through Friday nights when I sucked him hard and choked his cock with my pussy, rendering him virtually comatose each time.

After Justin returned from his golf game on Saturday I made him a nice lunch. He was animated -- obviously in a good mood from the exceptional sex I had delivered the last four nights and -- probably related -- because he shot an 80, one stroke off his best round ever on that course. After lunch I sat next to him on our living room couch.

"Justin -- I have some really good news," I started out while holding his hands.

"Don't keep me in suspense," he chuckled when I didn't immediately blurt it out.

"I'm pregnant!" I gushed.

There was a frightened, anxious, look on his face that was the immediate reaction to my news; he recovered from that look after a moment and forced a smile. My heart sank. We had talked before marriage about my fervent desire to have at least three kids, and he seemed completely on board. His reaction -- now just three years later -- greatly concerned me.

Justin tried his best to seem excited, as he hugged and kissed me, and I tried to pretend that I was pleased with his excitement; however I was crushed inside. For the rest of the weekend I tried to put his initial reaction out of my mind and finally convinced myself that his initial look may just have been shock and that I was reading too much into it. He certainly was trying to be bubbly Saturday night and Sunday; but my antennae were now up.

I knew of my responsibility to Sean since I couldn't pay him the $10,000 upon my pregnancy, and had mixed feelings about fulfilling it. He obviously was a sexy man -- maybe the most sexy in my experience -- and his joy at my pregnancy was real. But I wondered if I was in fact being a prostitute, or at least a slut, in agreeing to the deal.

With great apprehension two weeks after I found out that I was pregnant with my in-home tests (subsequently confirmed by my OB/GYN) I was at Sean's apartment door at 7 a. m. God he looked good when he answered -- however it was clear that he sensed my apprehension.

After we had a cup of tea and enthusiastically talked about my pregnancy and he gave advice on a few issues that I hadn't thought of despite my in-depth reading on the subject, I pulled $1,000 in cash from my purse and handed it to him. "Here's $1,000; uh...I...I was hoping that I could pay off what I owe you in installments," I sheepishly said.

"Sure, no problem," he smiled putting the money in a pouch without counting it.

"Uh...but...I'm having second thoughts about our agreement," I stammered, trying to avoid eye contact.

We had a ten minute conversation where he indicated understanding and assured me that he wouldn't hold me to the agreement for preggo sex -- but that I really did then owe him $10,000, not $5,000; and that he had to hold me to the contract.

I finally mumbled out "I understand my commitment -- and I'm so grateful to you; I'll find some way to raise the money in the next few months."

As I was getting up to leave Sean had an expression on his face that was hard to read -- although it obviously had a sincere element to it. He then took off his T-shirt and dropped his sweat shorts -- the only two items of clothing that he had on -- as he said "It's too bad, though. You have the strongest pc muscles and best nipples of any woman I've ever had contact with -- and the most intense and desirable pregnancy glow of all time."

Since I had been blindfolded during impregnation I got a look at his cock and balls for the first time. He cock was thin but really long -- maybe it just looked thin because it was so long just like tall people look thin because they are so tall. However there was no doubt that it was rock hard, nor that his testicles were massive ("that must be why he produced such a large volume of jism" flashed through my brain).

I just stared at him dumbfounded for a length of time that I couldn't determine. His cock started twitching. He slowly approached me. He gave me a passionate kiss while his cock poked my belly. Then he lifted me up and without objection on my part carried me into his master bedroom, expertly gently but quickly removed my clothes, sucked on one of my puffy nipples until there was no possibility that I could reject him, and then put me on my hands and knees on his bed.

It took him a while to bury himself balls deep in my snug pussy, massaging my ass or a puffy nipple as he did so. Once buried, however, he became a dynamo. The almost clinical, measured, penetration during the impregnation process was replaced by animalistic lust. I responded in kind by banging back, pulsing my pc muscles, and putting a hand between my legs to stroke his low hanging colossal balls each time they swung between my legs as he pumped in and out.

Our essentially synchronous orgasms were as gargantuan as his testicles. I screamed and collapsed my head and arms on his bed as my pc muscles strangulated every last ounce of cum out of his dick. Somehow we ended up next to each other with him sucking one puffy nipple and pinching the other while I fondled his ball sac.

After we exchanged smiles and expressions of lustful satisfaction he got serious. "I'm sorry if you're going to regret that I seduced you Amy. I will have no regrets, however. That was definitely in the top ten of fucks in my life -- maybe even number one; and if you will continue with me it will only get better as you progress in your pregnancy -- I promise."

"Let me have a few days to mull it over," I mumbled in reply, swiftly kissing his lips between each word.

"I'd love a repeat today -- but I have a client in a half hour and have to get my ass in gear," he smiled. I looked at the clock -- it was 8:30. I couldn't believe that I had been there an hour and a half.

"I'm not sure that I can get up yet," I groaned, "it feels like my spine is a wet noodle."

"Just close up when you leave," he smiled after he kissed me one last time. He jumped up, took the quickest shower I had ever seen, hurriedly dressed, kissed me goodbye, and was out the door within fifteen minutes.

I lay in bed stunned for another fifteen or twenty minutes -- fortunately I didn't have to get to work until 9:30 that day -- but finally did drag my ass out of bed. I didn't have time to bathe, so with no shower I had a constant reminder of the over-the-top sex of the morning as cum periodically ran down my inner thigh.

*******************

A lot happened in the next five months:

-I really started to show.

-My libido -- already slightly above normal -- morphed into being significantly above normal.

-Sean and I continued to have sex once a week at his apartment. It got even better.

-After being interested in sex the first two months of my pregnancy Justin's interest waned considerably despite the fact that I tried to initiate it more often than in the past. By the fourth month of my pregnancy it was rare that we had sex, and without my relationship with Sean I would have gone nuts.

-Both passively, and by his actions, Justin exhibited less and less interest in being a father.

-Despite troubles at home, the fact that a baby was growing in my belly made me constantly upbeat and personable. That translated into a position as head of public outreach at the bank I worked for, and a significant pay raise.

-When leaving Sean's apartment one day shortly before my fifth month of pregnancy I saw a sign indicating two efficiency apartments for rent in his complex. I went to see the resident manager. One was ready for immediate occupancy and was within sight of Sean's from door; the other needed about three weeks' worth of work and was on the first floor two buildings over and not visible from Sean's apartment.

-I examined my feelings for Justin. I still liked him and the infrequent sex with him was satisfying but there is no way that I viewed him as a potentially good father, and that was a deal-breaker for me.

-It would have been easy to fall in love with Sean but my pragmatic side prevented me from doing so. I reasoned that there was no way -- despite his obvious high level of satisfaction with our sexual encounters -- that a stud like him could fall for me; plus how could I have a committed relationship with him given his profession of fathering children.

*************

After an especially rewarding weekly sexual session with Sean one Wednesday morning I talked with him about the apartment. I asked him if he had any objection to me moving to the efficiency in his complex that was remote from his unit. "Why would you do that -- are you getting divorced?" he inquired.

"Probably I am; I just don't see Justin as a father, and I'd rather be a single Mom than have a poor father figure for my child. Plus I don't think that he gives a shit about me anymore," I dispassionately replied.

I thought I heard Sean mumble "Stupid shit," but it was under his breath and I wasn't sure.

"I have no objection to you moving there. In fact we should probably exchange keys so that if there is something that one of us needs done the other can help out -- and since your bank is only about a mile from my office we might be able to ride to work together some days," he replied trying to sound nonchalant, but I thought that I detected a hint of enthusiasm in his voice.

"Good -- I'll put a refundable deposit down on the place," I responded. I did just that when I left his apartment that morning.

I got all of my ducks in a row for dealing with Justin and when I was told that the apartment would be ready the next Saturday, Friday night I met with him.

"Justin; let's be frank. You have no interest in being a father; being a mother is the most important thing to me, more important than being a wife; we've drifted significantly apart since my pregnancy; and I see no reason for us to continue as a married couple," I started out.

amyyum
amyyum
1,774 Followers