Baby's Breath

Story Info
BDSM breath control.
510 words
4.2
49.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The floor is cold under your knees, bare concrete, but smooth. You can feel the cool metal of the handcuffs behind your back and can just make out the shadow of your Master in the dim light.

"Did you miss me, baby?"

Your body trembles in the cool air, naked from where your clothing has been cut from you with a knife, nipples achingly hard from a mix of the cool air, intense arousal and a touch of fear.

He approaches you, braided leather cord in his hand and slips it over your head in a makeshift collar and leash, slipping it snug, catching a touch of your breath.

You nod quickly, "yes Master...I missed you so much."

The collar tightens around your neck and he gives it a jerk, pulling you off balance onto the floor, sprawling you over the concrete with a grunt. He wraps his hand in your hair and drags your head up, shoving his meat into your mouth, "Suck...It's going in your ass, so I suggest you get it nice and wet..."

A little gasp slips from you as you suck desperately on it, dark curly hair falling over your cheeks and eyes looking down in shyness. He groans a little as your expert mouth suckles on him, as wet and hot as he remembers. He slips out of your mouth and pulls you onto your back by your hair, leaving you to lie painfully across the cuffs. He pushes into your close trimmed pussy with a hard shove, watching your eyes bulge as he pulls the cord tight around your throat.

You gasp and writhe, torn between a need to please your Master and a burning need to breathe, hips rocking as he takes you hard and noisilly, hips slapping loudly against you as you squirm. As you start to grey out a little, he lets you have a big gasp of air, a whimpered moan spilling from your lips, and then pulls your air away again, growling like a beast, one hand dragging down your pale torso, leaving little red ribbons as he passes.

As you start to feel faint again, you feel your ankles being dragged up into the air, and his throbbing cock slides out of you completely. You get a little gasp of air as he adjusts you how he wants you and then your yelp of surprise is cut off as the collar tightens again and he pushes into your tight, aching ass with a long slow push. You can feel him thrusting into you roughly as the world starts to fade, his body throbbing needilly inside of you. You look up with your eyes to see him looking down into yours, watching you pass out as he empties into you and you feel your own orgasm rush over you in a flood as you float underneath him.

You wake up in his arms, Master kissing you softly, wrists aching from the cuffs as you look up adoringly at him.

'I love you baby..."

"I love you Master."