Baby's Run Ch. 01

Story Info
Never know what you're going to run into in southern Ca.
3.1k words
4.38
37.9k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naked1
Naked1
1,423 Followers

At just before 4:30 in the morning, the day was already warming up as Baby pulled on her jogging shorts and sports bra. Slipping into a pair of booty socks, she donned her runners. Finally, she tied her hair back into a ponytail with a rubber band.

Stepping back from the mirror mounted on the sliding door of her bedroom closet, she checked herself quickly.

Three days a week, Baby rose at 4 in the morning for her run before work.

She'd put on too much weight in the last half-decade and had grown very unhappy about it. At the advice of a friend, she'd taken up running as a way to lose it.

Now, over a year and half later, Baby smiled at her reflection.

She'd shed the pounds and become healthier. She'd managed to regain the hot, curvy body of her early twenties. And although she'd lost a bit of breast size in the process, she wasn't at all unhappy about it...in fact, she loved how they looked, packed into her sports bra.

Even without makeup, she was one hot mamita she thought...a regular mami chula.

Making her way to her car for the short drive to the park, Baby inhaled deeply. She loved the sweet-smell of early, mid-summer mornings in southern California, especially in her stomping grounds, where the palm trees lined the streets. There was a kind of energy about summer mornings that excited her and prepped her for her run.

Baby was happy with her life.

She'd come to love everything about it in the last several years, and the best part was that she'd learned to love herself again. Divorcing that tattooed asshole was the best choice she'd ever made...and she'd focused on her own happiness since.

She even loved her nickname.

Her real name was Carmelita-rosa, but everyone called her Baby. It was a nickname that had started with her grandfather when she was but a girl...and somehow it just seemed to stick.

The sun was still below the horizon as she pulled into the empty parking lot of the park and got out.

After locking her doors she slung her car key around her wrist by the small flexi-band attached to it and stretched a bit to relax her muscles.

Finally, she set off, jogging at a slow pace at first until she caught her breath.

Normally, for Baby, the start of the second mile was her sweet spot. It was when her body was fully relaxed, and her breathing normalized. From there, it was all downhill.

The sun appeared as a small slice of orange at the horizon as Baby hit her second mile and picked up speed. It was an awesome morning and she felt good. It was going to be a good run. Keeping her pace even, she rounded the bend that led to the mid-sized man-made pond at the center of the park.

This was her favorite part of the run.

She loved how the palm trees lined the pond, and the way the early morning sun made the water shimmer with orange slivers. As far as she could tell, she was alone in the park. She liked it best that way...just her, nature and the sound of her runners on the path.

As she came out of the bend where the brush gave way to an open view of the pond, Baby glanced to her left...and nearly tripped over herself.

There, at the edge of the pond, standing knee deep in the water, she spotted a lone figure...a man...a white man. From her vantage point on the path just above where he stood, he appeared to be completely naked.

She did a double-take and shook her head.

He couldn't possibly be naked, she thought as she passed. He must have been wearing light shorts or something that made him appear to be nude from a distance.

With his back towards her, Baby passed right behind him. He never turned around, seemingly unaware of her presence.

As she reached the point where the brush picked up again, she slowed a bit, wondering if the man she'd seen had really been naked.

That was crazy. Why in the world would anyone do that?

It was definitely not a clothing optional park. He could be arrested for that.

But then, the park was pretty empty and it was very early in the morning. Perhaps he was a naturist, out enjoying himself before the park got crowded.

Or, maybe he was some kind of twisted weirdo.

Either way, Baby jogged on focusing on her run.

Still, the picture of the man from behind wouldn't leave her alone. Had he really been totally naked in the park?

Slowing her pace to a crawl, Baby turned around.

But what if he was some kind of pervert, she worried suddenly. She didn't want to get raped or anything. Maybe she should just forget it. He was probably gone by now anyway.

But he wasn't.

Arriving back at the point where the brush opened, this time on her right, she saw him again in the slowly brightening light of the dawn.

Standing at a three-quarters angle from her point of view, the man had taken a few more steps where the water reached just above his knees.

He was clearly naked.

Baby stopped dead in her tracks and hid behind the brush to her right. The man still hadn't seen her.

Taking stock, Baby saw that he was a handsome man. He was fair skinned with a thick patch of curly auburn hair on his head. His beard and mustache were neatly trimmed, as was his pubic hair, and he was quite muscular.

As he stood in the water, he turned towards her. Baby crouched down a bit and receded until she could plainly see him through the brush...but as far as she could tell, he couldn't see her.

From the front, she saw that his cock was long and thick, dangling just above the surface of the water...and it was beginning to harden.

"Ay...mi..." she thought to herself, astonished at the sight of the totally nude man in the park.

What the hell was he doing?

Where were his clothes?

Scanning the area around him she saw none. Had he just walked naked through the park to the pond with no clothes at all?

The man's circumcised cock continued to rise as Baby watched, crouched behind the brush, until finally, it thickened to full erection, standing out and away from his body.

Baby had seen her share of cocks in her time, but this was one of the bigger ones that she could remember seeing. As he turned, unaware of her presence to face her direction full-on, she noticed that his member was perfectly straight...something a bit unusual, as the most of the cocks she'd seen had had some kind of curve or bend to them.

It was a pretty cock actually; she thought to herself...then clamped a hand over her mouth to stifle a giggle.

Crouching behind the brush she watched him. But for the life of her, she couldn't figure out why he was naked. What would possess someone to do that?

Suddenly, before her eyes, the man took hold of his erection. Then he glanced around himself quickly, apparently making sure that he was alone.

Stunned, Baby held her breath, watching him.

Her nipples stiffened under her sports bra.

Seemingly satisfied that he was unobserved, the man closed his eyes. Tilting his head back on his shoulders, he moved his hand along the shaft of his cock...stroking himself slowly in the water.

Baby gasped, then clamped another hand worriedly over her mouth for fear that the man would hear her.

But he didn't.

He continued to touch himself, moving his hand slowly from the base of his erection, along the shaft of it to the head and back down again, repeating the pattern.

Baby's nipples were stiff nubs under her bra, as she felt herself moisten between her thighs.

The man was openly masturbating, totally naked in the park where anyone could see him.

Sweating from her run...her body released endorphins and her senses were heightened. She was normally horny after her runs anyway...and the sight of the naked man in the water made her body respond all the faster.

Without warning, the man moved, taking a few steps towards the edge of the pond, still pulling at himself. Baby noticed that his legs were thickly muscled as they appeared with each step.

Finally, he stood, fully revealed...not ten yards from where she crouched, watching him.

Her thighs were beginning to slicken with her juices and she suddenly found it difficult to breathe.

Watching the naked man masturbate was making her incredibly horny. But it wasn't just the sight of him that was turning her on. It was the idea of what he was doing that was just as exciting.

Here was a good-looking man, totally naked in the park, pulling on his cock as if he had not a care in the world...as if he didn't care whether anyone saw him or caught him.

And he had no clothes at all...anywhere...at least not that she could see.

The thought him walking completely nude through the park made Baby's pussy gush, and her clitoris swelled.

How would he get home in the light of day, she wondered. Would he have to walk naked back to wherever he had come from, exposing himself to anyone and everyone?

The man moaned. Moving his hand faster over his cock, he jerked it, beginning to pound it.

Unconsciously, Baby crouched lower, and rested a hand on her bare, brown thigh.

Her shorts were wet through to the front of them. She wasn't wearing panties; she never wore panties on her runs.

Spreading her knees wider, she began rubbing herself lightly at the crotch as she watched the naked man openly masturbate, pounding his large cock in his fist.

She's never seen anything like it before. Her body was on fire. Her clitoris throbbed and ached and her nipples felt like they were burning holes through her sports bra.

"Dios..." she whispered hotly to herself. Pressing her fingers into the crotch of her shorts, Baby felt her own heat and wetness there. Watching the naked man felt naughty and delicious.

Sliding a hand under her sports bra, she pinched at a stiff nipple, rolling it between her thumb and forefinger.

The man took a few more steps onto the bank of the pond, stroking himself and moaning.

Baby's eyes widened.

If he came any closer, he might discover her. She thought about running, but remained, glued to the spot.

What would he do if he saw her crouching behind the brush, playing with herself? Would he be angry? Would he shout at her? Would he chase after her?

Would he fuck her?

Goose bumps rose on her flesh, making her shiver as she pressed her fingers harder into her sopping crotch.

Thankfully, the man remained unaware of her presence. Lifting his palm to his mouth, he spit in it, before grabbing at his cock again, stroking it faster, covering it with his saliva.

Slick with his own spit, it glistened.

Baby nearly came at the sight, slowing her pressing until she recovered.

Then, sliding her fingers into the waistband of her shorts, she diddled again at the bare flesh of her cunt...rubbing them lightly up and over her swollen lips before inserting two of them into herself.

Raising her other arm to her mouth, she bit into it to silence her moans.

She imagined standing up and walking right over there to him. She imagined the look on his face as he spotted her. Would he be startled? Would he run? Or would he keep right on jerking off in front of her as if it were nothing?

Baby's legs were beginning to tremble both from her squatting position and from excitement. Creeping closer, to just behind the edge of the brush, she sat down on the path and pulled her knees up at an angle towards her.

Then in a moment of naughtiness, she grasped the waistband of her shorts and pulled, lowering them over her hips...revealing her dark bush to the morning.

She could hardly believe what she was doing.

The sun was rising and it was light now.

With a hand between her legs, she diddled herself, rubbing at her clit and pressing it with her palm. Without thinking about it, she took hold of the underside of her sports bra and pulled it up and over her breasts.

They tumbled free.

The feel of the morning air on her exposed, jutting, dark nipples was incredible. She'd never felt anything like it.

"Oh god," the man moaned suddenly, sending a bolt of electricity like a wave up through Baby's body and back again...ending in the nerves of her cunt lips.

She moaned into her arm and rubbed hard at herself.

The man's cock had swelled hard and round in his palm. The head of it turned an angry purple as he beat it quickly.

Baby noticed a drop of pre-cum fall from the tip.

Would he fuck her? Right there on the open path in the park, she thought again, pinching her nipples hard.

Would he shove his big, hard dick into her and take her like some wanton slut?

As she neared the point of orgasm, rubbing her hungry cunt furiously, suddenly, out of nowhere, Baby heard voices behind her.

Snapping her head around, she realized that two women were approaching her from around the bend.

Instantly, she shot to her feet, dragging her shorts up and whipping her sports bra back down over her breasts.

The sound of their voices and the realization that she was about to be caught masturbating on the path snapped her back to reality and she took off.

Breaking into a jog, the naked man forgotten out of fear, for the moment, she rounded the bend jogging, as if she were out for her run and nothing was out of the ordinary.

Baby smiled at the two middle-aged white women out for a morning walk. They smiled back as she passed them.

While she realized that they were none the wiser about what she had been doing, she thought about the naked man masturbating, merely fifty or so yards ahead of them.

They were going to catch him, she was sure of it. What would they say? Would they call the police? She hoped not.

The sun in the sky told her that she needed to be getting back home to get ready for work. Still, she couldn't stop thinking about the naked man and the two women.

In way, she felt bad for him. She felt somehow guilty that she'd run off. Of course, he hadn't even been aware of her presence...yet, in that moment, they'd both been masturbating, nearing orgasm.

They'd both been doing something so dirty, so naughty. They'd been doing something they shouldn't have where they shouldn't have been doing it...right out in the open park.

In a strange way, she felt partially responsible.

The two women would round the bend, and see him and likely scream or call the police. She should have said something...warned him. He was naked as the day he was born, and of course he'd been jerking his cock in the park, but...he had seemed so harmless.

It didn't' seem that he was out to hurt anyone. He was just enjoying himself.

Why didn't she warn him?

On one hand, the thought of him being caught, totally naked by the two women made her nipples stiffen again into hard nubs.

She imagined him standing naked with his cock in hand trying to explain to the two shocked women. He had no clothes with him.

What would he do? How would he get home? Would he have to run naked through the park all the way home in broad daylight to get away?

Her pussy gushed again between her legs as she ran.

Stopping, she turned quickly and made her way back.

Even though she realized that none of it was her fault, she had to know. If the women were there, maybe she could somehow calm them down so that he could get away.

That was silly of course and she knew it.

Yet, still, she found herself approaching the bend.

As she rounded it, she saw the two women walking ahead of her...talking as if nothing at all was out of the ordinary.

When the brush cleared, she looked to her right.

The man was gone.

There was no sign of him at all.

Had he gotten away somehow? She hoped so...but how?

Either way she was going to be late for work if she didn't hurry.

Increasing her pace, she blew past the two women who seemed to be going on about something that happened to someone's granddaughter.

She wished the man the best and shook it from her head as she finally reached her car.

Taking the key from her wrist, she got in and started the engine...then sat a moment longer, replaying the events of her run in her mind.

Seeing the naked guy, stroking his cock again, her fingers went to her crotch. Sitting in her car with the engine running, Baby couldn't resist.

She was horny as hell from what had just happened and combined with the effects of run, she nearly had no choice.

Pressing her fingers quickly into her soaked shorts, she masturbated hard and fast...imaging the naked man again.

She saw him standing there stroking himself...only in her mind, he came...spurting thick white ropes of hot cum straight out in front of him...moaning loudly.

"Ay...dios...ay...oh...mi...MI DIOS!" Baby moaned, loudly nearly screaming in the seat of her car, diddling herself into orgasm. Doubling from it, she leaned forward onto the wheel and clamped her teeth into it as her orgasm shook, rocked, and pounded her sweaty body like waves crashing against the rocks.

Her pussy gushed, wetting her shorts completely through and soaking the seat between her legs. It was one of the hardest orgasms she'd ever known.

As it subsided, she pictured the naked man again...this time he was aware of her, and he looked right at her as he came all over the ground in front of himself...and the second wave of her orgasm shook her while she rubbed herself hard and fast.

Finally, when she was done, she collapsed back into her seat, spent and exhausted...taking a few minutes to recover. Then, noticing the time, she quickly dropped the car into gear and pulled away, headed for home, a shower and work.

Naked1
Naked1
1,423 Followers