Babysitter

Story Info
Coed babysitter decides not to wear panties.
1.1k words
3.99
309.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I'm a student at University, I often find myself strapped for cash if I want to have a night out so I sometimes earn £30 a night by taking care of children while parents are out for an evening. And I'm well known around the town for being a very reliable young lady (They often feel obliged to pay me extra for all the cleaning and dishes done etc).

Anyway, a received a phone call from a man saying his wife was out of town on business for a week and he wanted to go out with his friends for the night and asked if I could look after his 8month old baby. I was more than happy to do so as babies are easy to look after and dads usually end up paying me more money.

I showed up at 8pm like asked, wearing a comfortable valor red rare skirt, matching hoodie, short tank top inside and my timberland boots. In was wearing a matching headband to hold back my big long black hair from my face. I decided to take a book incase there was nothing on TV. I rang the door bell and waited for a couple of seconds and then a tall muscular Vin Diesel look-alike opened the door. He looked in his late 20's and was very attractive yet much to my disappointment he was wearing a ring. 'Oh well' I thought.

"Come inside Charisma" he said in a deep voice eyeing me as I walked in. "The baby's already asleep so it seems you won't have much work to do tonight," He paused looking at the book in my arms. "So I'm guessing you're studying at the University?"

"Yes sir, I'm studying doing a degree in Marketing, specializing in branding," I couldn't help but feel attracted to his masculine body and smoldering attitude.

"You can call me Mr. Roberts, Charisma" He said licking his lips. "May I ask how old you are?"

"I turned 19 in March, you probably thought I looked a lot older" I replied.

He had a surprised expression on his face. "Yes I thought you must have been at least 25," he said eyeing my body up and down. "I'm actually 35, older than most people imagine."

Now I was surprised, he looked in his 20's but it was obvious the reason was because he worked out nearly every day.

After finishing introducing ourselves, he showed me into the front room and how to work the TV (as if I didn't know already). I sat on the couch and crossed my legs, I saw him look at my bare thighs.

"I'm waiting for my friend to call me and let me know what time he's going to be at the bar before I leave," he said sitting down next to me. I started to get a bit warm so I took off my hoodie. We were watching TV for a while and I could tell he was trying not to stare at my breasts in my tight vest and at my thighs.

He was staring at my lips while I was sipping on a glass of cola.

"I really think..." he started saying just before the phone rang and made him jump. He got up and answered it. He said he had to go and so he left after reminded me about where all the numbers are etc.

A couple hours later (about 10.45), he came trough the door hours earlier than expected. 'Great,' I thought, knowing I'm not going to get that much money for such a short time. I was still sitting on the couch, watching TV and I watched him walk fast towards me. He had an even more smoldering, lustful look expression on his face. He picked me up by my waist and pushed me against the wall, my legs wrapped around his body.

"When I want something, I have it," he said kissing me lustfully. His sheer strength was so overwhelming, I lost control of myself.

I could feel his huge throbbing erection in his pants rub on my pussy. I remembered that I forgot to wear put on panties.

"We shouldn't do this Mr. Roberts, you're married," I whispered while he ripped off my shirt and licked my erect nipples.

He threw me onto the couch and forced my legs apart, sliding his hands up my smooth thighs.

"You should've thought about that before you decided not to wear panties," he said smirking and putting two fingers into my ready wet pussy. "Young girls who wear short skirts without panties around strange men ask for a nice hard fuck" I moaned enjoying his fingers inside me and his thumb rubbing my clit.

I got up and took off his clothes, exposing his rock hard pecks, huge muscular arms and large girthy cock. He picked me up, took me into the kitchen and placed me on the table.

"Spread your legs nice and wide for me baby," he commanded in that deep sexy voice of his. He pulled me with my legs toward him and pushed his huge cock into me slowly.

"Oooooh," I moaned, as his huge cock struggled to fit into my tiny pussy.

He finally pushed it all into me, fucking my pussy deeper and harder with each thrust. I was moaning louder and louder as he was fucking me and taking advantage of my pussy, making it wet, throbbing for more.

"Fuck, I love this young juicy pussy," he whispered, trusting in and out of me and holdling my breasts. "Tell Mr. Roberts how much you love him fucking that pussy of yours!"

"OHHH FUCK YEAH, FUCK ME HARDER MR. ROBERTS!!" I pleaded and screamed his name; I wanted him to fuck me harder.

He picked me up off the table with his cock still inside me and I wrapped my legs around him. He pushed me up against the wall again, he started fucking me much harder now, his hands on my waist holding my whole body effortlessly and lowering me onto his penis, up and down with sheer force and speed.

"You like that don't you, you little dick tease," he said breathing hard and fucking deeper, harder and faster.

I was seconds away from orgasm, the muscles in my vagina contracting rapidly, I was about to squirt all over his cock. I was screaming with delight and I couldn't hold it back anymore, I let go and climaxed squirting all over his cock.

"FUCK!" he yelled, trusting into me one last time, I felt a warm shot of liquid shoot up my vagina.

He set me down and I collapsed onto the couch.

"Damn you're a squirter?!" he exclaimed, cleaning up the mess and trying to catch his breath. "That was the best fuck I've had in years, you're the sexiest girl on earth."

"You weren't so bad yourself Mr. Roberts," I replied with a cheeky smile. "But what about your wife?"

"My wife's a slut, she's probably fucking business man as we speak," he snapped. "Now come here, I'm fucking that young pussy again before you go home."