Babysitter Abandoned

Story Info
Arriving home and finding the sitter half undressed
3.9k words
4.43
276.6k
136

Part 2 of the 142 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,534 Followers

For Melanie it was just going to be another baby-sitting job. One of her last because at eighteen she considered herself a little too old for that sort of thing. Yes, the pocket money had been nice when she was younger, but she now had a proper job and the sitting ate into her free time. Still, the Briggs were old customers so she'd agreed to sit for them one last time.

Heather and Bram were quite a nice couple, still in their twenties, with just the one little girl. Jeanette was a sweet kid and quite easy to look after.

It was rather a hot night and Melanie had dressed accordingly, wearing a nice blouse and a light skirt. She took a jacket just in case but didn't really expect to need it. The outfit she had on suited her, making her look good. Having to put on the jacket would detract from the total effect which would be an irritant. A girl like to look her best.

If it was suggested to Melanie that she liked to look her best because she had a slight crush on Bram she would have been most offended. Yes, she liked him, but she also liked Heather. As if she'd chase a man with a wife attached. That was a loser right from the start.

Melanie arrived on time and shortly after the Bram and Heather had gone on their way. Jeanette and Melanie then occupied their time until Jeanette's bedtime playing with Jeanette's dolls. With Jeanette in bed and asleep Melanie now had to find her own amusements for a few hours.

A couple of hours later Melanie was flicking through the channels trying to find something, anything, that was worth watching. Switching to a new channel she found herself watching a film that she was quite sure was pornographic and hastily moved on to the next channel. A few minutes later, bored, she switched back to see if that film was still running.

It was and, feeling rather decadent and wicked, Melanie started watching it. She could, she decided, view it as educational. One never knew what you might learn. She started mimicking a few of the tricks that the main actress was pulling, giggling as she did so. Time passed without Melanie really noticing. She was leaning back idly rubbing herself when she fell asleep.

Bram and Heather returned home. The TV was on in the front room but the light was off. Heather saw the channel that was playing and raised her eyebrows in surprise. The sound was muted but Heather could hear a delicate little snore and rightly assumed that Melanie had fallen asleep watching. She was just surprised that she'd been watching that channel.

"I'd better go and rouse Melanie," she told Bram. "With what's on the tellie she might be a bit embarrassed if you do it."

Bram glanced towards the tellie, raised his eyebrows, and grinned.

"Good idea," he agreed. "She'd never dare look at me again if I woke her and that was on behind me."

Heather strolled into the front room, turning on the light as she did so. She picked up the remote and switched off the television set. She then turned to look at Melanie and her eyebrows rose in surprise and interest. Without touching Melanie she left the front room to go and get Bram.

"Listen, sweetie, why don't you go and have a look at Melanie and tell me what you think."

Bram gave her a considering look, nodded, and he, in his turn, strolled into the front room. He looked thoughtfully at Melanie.

Melanie was sprawled on the couch on her back, fast asleep. Her blouse was undone and her bra had been pushed up so her breasts were lying free. At the same time her dress skirt was hitched up nearly to her waist and her panties had been pushed halfway down to her knees, leaving her somewhat exposed. One hand was lying on her chest, just under her breasts, while the other was resting on her thigh.

Bram returned to where Heather was standing.

"She looks totally abandoned, doesn't she," he observed. "As though she'd been entertaining and had just been left like that after he departed. Ah, you don't think she had a friend here?"

Heather shook her head. "No, she wouldn't do that," she said. "I suspect she just got a little excited over what she was seeing on the tellie and was touching herself up a bit. Quite harmless but she's going to be embarrassed as hell when we wake her."

"Hmm. I don't suppose we could straighten her clothes before we wake her up?"

"Not a chance. You could probably do up her blouse and lower her skirt but if you try to push those breasts back into that bra she'll wake in an instant. She seems to have more than her fair share of breasts. You'll have the same trouble with the panties. If you try and pull them up she'll wake up when you try to ease them under her bum. You could take them off easier."

"Hum. Well I suppose I'd better spare her some embarrassment by being elsewhere while you wake her," said Bram with a grin.

"Yes, I guess so," said Heather thoughtfully. "Have you any idea how old she is?"

"Um, eighteen, I think," said Bram. "Yes, eighteen. I remember we bought her an eighteenth birthday card a few months back."

"That's what I thought. I'll bet you five you can't finish taking off her panties without waking her."

"What? Are you crazy?"

"No, curious," said Heather with a giggle. "I mean, what does it matter? She's of age and it's not as though you'll be revealing something you shouldn't. It's already all there on display."

"You're on for five, but I want you standing next to me. If she wakes up while I'm doing it she's likely to scream and slap me."

"Aw, does the big man need protection from the little girl?"

"Damn right. I've seen her pick up Jeanette and throw her up. That little girl has some muscle. She could break my jaw with a really hefty slap."

Bram walked over and considered Melanie for a moment. It should be simple enough, he decided. He reached down and started easing the panties further down her legs. He was reasonably careful until he had them past her knees and after that it was easy to just draw them down the rest of the way. He had to lift her feet slightly to get them past her heels but, apart from a restless mutter, Melanie slept on. He stood back, panties dangling from one finger, his other hand out demanding his five.

"You'd better wake her," Bram suggested. "Ah, how do we explain her panties being off?"

"We don't. We don't know anything about it. We were shocked to see her like that. Has she no shame?"

Bram laughed. "A bit mean, don't you think?"

"Well, you have to admit she was silly getting caught half undressed at someone else's place. Anything could have happened. Maybe something should happen as a little warning to her. Yes, that's an idea. You wake her up. Do it by rubbing her pussy and see what happens."

"Are you serious?"

"Perfectly. I suspect that she's still a virgin and waking up with a man's hand on such a sensitive place will be a salutary lesson for her."

Bram grinned. Reaching down he stroked his hand along the inside of Melanie's thigh, not rushing but just stroking steadily towards that sensitive juncture between her legs. His hand closed over her and he rubbed gently.

"Slight problem, sweetheart," he murmured.

"What's that?" asked Heather.

"She's not waking up and she's rubbing herself against my hand," an amused Bram pointed out.

"Well, damn," muttered Heather. Bending down she put her hands on Melanie's breasts and started rubbing them, seeing them respond to her touch. Melanie finally seemed to be waking up.

"Leave your hand there," Heather told Bram, starting to pat Melanie's cheek. "Wakey, wakey," she crooned softly. "Time to rise and shine."

Melanie woke and looked at Heather through sleepy eyes.

"Oh, Heather, you're home," she mumbled.

"Uh-huh," said Heather standing back a little and waiting.

They could see it dawning on Melanie that things weren't quite the way they should be. She gave a startled look at her déshabillé and then a shocked one at Bram sitting on the side of the couch with his hand rubbing her pussy.

"What are you doing? Why did you take my clothes off?"

"Not us, love," contradicted Heather. "You were dressed or, rather, undressed like that when we arrived home. I venture to suggest the show that was on tellie might give a clue as to why you were."

Melanie's face flamed, remembering the raunchy movie she'd been watching. Then she became indignant. That didn't explain Bram's touching her the way he was.

"Ah, your hand," she said pointedly to Bram.

"He's just protecting your modesty," Heather said. "I told him that you're probably a virgin and would be all embarrassed to wake up showing off like that."

"All he had to do was lower my skirt," Melanie pointed out, attending to that little detail herself. "You can move your hand now, Bram," she added.

Heather shook her head. "No. I told him his hand was better than your skirt because he'd just have to move the skirt anyway to touch you."

"He doesn't need to touch me."

"I think you'll find he does. I suspect from your choice of movie and the fact that you'd been touching yourself you're very curious about sex. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. Everyone goes through that stage. Normally I wouldn't have said anything but it occurs to me that you've reached the point of wanting to experiment."

She paused for a moment while Melanie twisted about slightly, trying to evade Bram's hand. Not only was it not working but she found herself getting worked up from the way his hand was rubbing against her.

"Now Bram and I are both quite fond of you and I can't help but feel that for your first time you should have a man who'll treat you right. So I've decided that I'll get Bram to fuck you for your first time. You'll find he's quite good at it."

"First I've heard of it," thought a startled Bram. "There, again, who am I to say no to doing what my wife wants me to do." He ran his eyes over Melanie's lissom figure with both anticipation and appreciation.

"Hey, wait a moment," said a shocked Melanie. "No way am I agreeing to this."

"Don't worry about it, dear," said Heather in a reassuring voice. "You'll thank us later. I'll leave you to it."

"Hold it a moment," said Bram. "Before you depart could you please help me remove the rest of Melanie's clothes? Just to help get her in the mood."

Before Melanie could quite catch on to what was going on Heather was pulling her top and bra up and over her head. Easy to do with her top undone and her bra hitched up the way it was. She remembered pushing it free of her breasts and blushed. There again, maybe she was blushing because Bram had unzipped her skirt and was pulling it down and off, leaving her completely naked.

"Good luck, Tiger," said Heather, blowing Bram a kiss and heading out the door, laughing.

"If you touch me I'll scream," Melanie told Bram, trying to speak firmly but very much afraid her voice was wavering.

"Don't be silly, girl," she was told. "You're panicking over nothing. All I'm going to do is pet you a little. Probably very much the same as what you were doing to yourself earlier. If you behave yourself I'll even let you hold me and touch me so you can get a little familiar with a man's parts."

He rubbed his hand over her mons before closing it over her mound. Melanie's eyes opened wider and for a moment he thought she would scream. He talked quickly.

"There, you see? Nothing more than I was doing earlier. It doesn't hurt, does it? Actually, if you stop to consider it, it probably feels quite nice."

Melanie made the mistake of stopping to consider. That, she then realised, meant that she'd look like a fool if she started screaming after waiting for a few moments. If you don't scream right away you effectively miss your chance to do so. Now she was reduced to whispering. Somehow a normal voice just didn't seem appropriate.

"It doesn't matter how it feels," she told him. "Take your hand away from there."

"So you're saying that it does feel good?" he teased her. "And how does this feel?"

He obediently shifted his hand, moving it up to cover her breast. Deciding he liked the feel of her breast his other hand joined in the fun, capturing and teasing both her breasts. Bram stroked and squeezed, rubbing her nipples along the way.

Melanie found she was starting to feel frustrated. She'd tell Bram to move his hands and he would, but just to another part of her body. He must, she thought, have petted about every square inch of me.

"Will you just take your hands off me?" she demanded.

"OK," Bram agreed, one hand lightly stroking a nice white breast, a breast that seemed to appreciate his attention even if Melanie wasn't so sure. "I can do that on one little condition. OK?"

"Yes," Melanie said quickly, and then thought to ask what the condition was.

"Nothing strenuous," Bram assured her. "It's just that while I've been making free of your body you haven't had a chance to feel mine. So now's your big chance."

It suddenly registered on Melanie that at some stage Bram had dropped his trousers. She'd been so involved in watching what he was doing to her and trying to push him off that she hadn't really been looking at him, just his hands. Looking at him now she felt her stomach turn over. He had an erection and it looked rather large to her.

"Um, you've got an erection," she mumbled.

"Ah, noticed it, did you? Why don't you touch it and see what it feels like?"

She looked at it askance.

"Um, it's rather large, isn't it?

"Not really. About average I'd say. Not that I've gone around measuring other men's cocks. Exactly where do you measure from? I've always wondered. Haven't you seen an erection before?"

"Not many," she said hesitantly. "Um, very few, actually. Ah, about, um, none, I guess. Not this close, anyway."

"Your boyfriends have never tried to get you to admire and hold? What a bunch of slackers. Have they no ambitions to seduce a lovely lady?"

"I didn't say they've never tried," Melanie protested indignantly. "I've just chosen not to look."

"Ah, that's different. If all you've done is touch you can compare the size of mine the same way. Hold it and compare it to what you can remember holding."

"I didn't say I'd been touching them," Melanie gasped indignantly, face burning red.

"Are you saying you've never touched even one?"

Melanie kept silent. Surely he couldn't expect a girl to answer a question like that?

Smiling internally at her stubborn silence Bram took Melanie's hand and placed it against his erection, closing her hand around it.

"Just run your hand over it," he told her. "Get a feel for the difference between the sexes. Feel the contrast of the hardness compared to your softness here."

A hand closed over her mound again, fingers probing at her lips. She could feel her flesh yielding to his touch, fingers slipping between her lips and touching her internally.

Melanie swallowed nervously. "You said if I touched you, you'd stop touching me like that," she mumbled.

"I know, and I meant it -- at the time. It's just that is seemed unfair to you not to reciprocate when you started stroking me."

"I'm not. . ." started Melanie, breaking off abruptly when she realised that actually, she was stroking his cock. It was big and hard and hot and she was curious. She squirmed a little under his touch and bit her lip, but she also stopped protesting. What she didn't stop was the stoking of his cock.

Melanie peeped at Bram out of the corner of her eye. How, she wondered, would he react, if she lightly dragged her nails over the head of that thing? She remembered doing it to her boyfriend once when he'd insisted that she feel him. He'd gasped when she did that. There again, he'd also screamed when she'd dug her nails in immediately after. That, she suspected, was why she was now an ex-girlfriend. Curious, she dragged her nails slowly over Bram's bulbous head, seeing him stiffen slightly as she did so. She also felt his fingers jerk slightly where they were touching her, and that gave her a most peculiar feeling.

Melanie found now that she'd stopped protesting and was just going with the flow, so to speak, the way that Bram was touching her wasn't really unpleasant. Actually, not that she'd ever admit it, it was quite nice and exciting. She was also finding herself fascinated by the size of him. His cock was really quite swollen and seemed very sensitive to her touch. She guessed that was fair enough -- she was certainly finding herself sensitive to his touch. Not that she was going to have sex with him; that just wasn't on the cards, but a bit of petting didn't hurt.

With that decision firmly in her mind it came as a bit of a shock when she found Bram was kneeling between her legs and she was holding his cock very close to her pussy. She hurriedly pushed it a little further away.

"I'm not having sex," she said very quickly. "Petting is one thing, sex is something else entirely."

"That's OK, love," Bram said soothingly. "I quite understand where you're coming from. However it won't hurt if we just rub the tip against your lips. It'll give you an idea of how it feels."

Even while he was speaking Bram was extracting his cock from her grasp and brushing it back and forth along her labia. She writhed silently, so terribly aware of that cock and where it was. She was moved to protest again when it seemed to her that he was starting to trespass inside her.

"No sex, I said," she gasped. "You're putting it in me."

"No, I'm not. Not really. It's just that your lips pouted slightly and I just naturally nestled into that spot. If you were to look you'd see that your inner lips are clinging to me slightly. You may find it easier if I just put it in the least little amount. That will enable you to close around it properly and will probably be more comfortable."

Melanie felt a slight nudge. She could feel his cock there, pressing against some very sensitive flesh. Despite herself, she pressed against it, trying to see if that would alleviate the funny feelings she was getting.

She gave a startled gasp as there was a twinge of pain when something inside her seemed to give way. Bram's cock was now somewhat deeper inside her and going in even further.

"I said no," she half wailed.

"Hey, don't blame me," Bram quickly responded. "I only did as I said I was doing, easing it in a little. You then went and pressed against me."

"But I didn't know," she protested. "You have to stop now."

"Now? That would be a bit of wasted effort, wouldn't it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you can only lose your virginity once and you've now done it. It seems only fair that you should see if you can have the fun that should go with it. Why not just relax a little and see what happens?"

There was something wrong with that argument, Melanie just knew it, but she was too confused to work out what. It was, she discovered, hard to think straight when there was a cock sliding along your passage. It seemed to just naturally call for your full attention.

Bram moved steadily, sinking full length into Melanie. Moving at the same steady pace he pulled back and drove in again. A few more thrusts at that same steady pace and it seemed to him that Melanie was getting restless.

"If you push to meet me, sweetie, you may find it goes easier," he murmured. "Why don't you try it? That's it. Just push towards me."

Melanie found herself moving in unison with Bram. It just felt right, somehow. What was more it was feeling good. Actually, now that she thought about it, it was wonderful with a capital wonder. She could, she decided, take a whole lot more of this.

Now that Melanie was truly with the program Bram picked up the pace, smiling as Melanie adjusted without faltering in the slightest. At this stage it was all new to her and she was fairly quiet as she adjusted to the different sensations she was feeling. No doubt in future she would be noisier and have suggestions but right now she was just quietly appreciative. Not totally quiet. She was making little noises of approval as he thrust into her, an eager note in her voice indicating she wanted more. More was what he gave her.

Ashson
Ashson
8,534 Followers
12