Babysitter Abandoned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie was now clinging to Bram. Without her noticing her legs had come up and wrapped around him. Her hands were clutching his shoulders, digging in tightly as she pushed herself against him, relishing the contact of his body against hers, wanting him in her, reluctant to let him withdraw, eager to take him when he thrust back in. Her passionate excitement was driving her wild and she started pleading with him, not knowing what she was saying but wanting that something extra.

Bram was only too delighted to respond. He increased his tempo one last time, driving in with great effort and even greater effect. Melanie almost went into convulsions; her climax hit her so hard. Bram happily released his seed, enjoying his own climax.

Melanie was slowly getting dressed, feeling somewhat bemused over what had happened, when Heather came bustling back into the room. Without any delay she chased Bram out of the room and started talking to Melanie.

"Satisfactory, was it?" she asked. "There's no need to answer. I can tell from your face that it was. Of course, you'll find it gets better after you've had some practice."

"Better?" wondered Melanie. "Would I survive if it got any better?"

"What you need is to get a few tips in what to do to improve things. We won't go into that right now because you'll probably be a little sore. What we'll do is have you come back tomorrow and Bram and I will give you a few lessons. I can show you some things that will help you drive a man wild with frustration. If you push him hard enough he'll eventually pounce on you and ravish you. It's great fun."

Words washed over Melanie in a flood. Just how it was she agreed to come back the next evening she didn't know, but she did. Finally she headed homeward. Well, she wondered, do I go back tomorrow or not? What would Heather want to teach her? Bedtime, she decided. She'd decide tomorrow when she had a clear mind.

12