BabySitter and the Bad Mood

Story Info
Sitter meets a father in a nasty mood.
1.6k words
4.31
225.7k
131

Part 9 of the 142 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers

OK. I'll admit it. It was my fault. But I'd been in a really vile mood. It had been one of those days when everything went wrong. A big sale fell through at the last moment because the new salesman was rude to the customer. Three months work steering the guy to the crucial point and it was all wiped out in a second by a jackass with a big mouth.

That was the worst event of the day, but it was just the icing on a cake of catastrophes. To top it off I had to call up the babysitter to get round to my place because I was going to be late home cleaning up the debacle that we laughingly call an office. And Marie couldn't go. She did arrange for her friend Nicki to go around though, so that was a win.

What with one thing and another it was nearly ten before I got home. I walked in the house and I'm greeted by this mini-skirted young thing bouncing around the house. Marie, my regular emergency sitter, is fat and forty, and very good with the kids. This young woman, Nicki, I presumed, was half her age and half her weight. Her bust, on the other hand, was probably the same size as Maria's. I could also see a lot more of it than Maria ever showed.

"No worries, Mr D." she told me. "Kids fed, bathed, and are all in bed asleep. They were as good as gold."

Looking past her I could see into the kitchen. It looked as though a bomb had gone off in there. Marie was a neat and tidy cook, and the kitchen was always immaculate after she'd made the kids dinner. Apparently not so with Nicki. More work for me before I could retire for the night.

I was probably a bit short with Nicki when I spoke to her, but it was like water off a duck's back. Normally when I get home Marie sort of passes me at the door, eager to get home herself. Again, not so with Nicki. She wanted to chat, to flirt, to get to know me. I wanted to clean up the kitchen and go to bed and was hard pressed not to be deliberately rude. Actually, I probably was.

"Geez, Mr D," sighed Nicki, after a bit of one-sided chatter. "Why don't you lighten up? Relax and do something to ease your tensions. You're wound higher than a kite."

Relax and do something to ease my tensions? Finally, a suggestion that seemed to make sense to me. We were still in the front room. Without consciously making a decision I reached for Nicki, turned her around and pushed her so she was bent over the nearest chair.

Nicki's skirt was so short that just bending her over lifted it clear of her panties, or I guess I should say clear of her pussy, because the panties didn't stay up for more than a moment.

My hand had cupped her mound and started massaging before Nicki managed to get herself together and ask what the hell?

"What are you doing?" she squealed, trying to stand back up.

My hand on her back stopped the initial attempt and a nice little slap on her bottom with an admonishment to stay there left her leaning over while I played.

"I'm doing what you suggested," I told her. "Something to relax me."

"Well cut it out," she hissed back at me. "Groping me isn't going to do anything."

"I'm not groping you," I explained. "It's called foreplay. I'm just warming you up prior to the main game."

My hand was busy moving back and forth, rubbing her sensitive flesh and easing her lips apart. She squealed softly as my fingers intruded into her private places.

"Just stop," she half wailed at me. "You're not really going to do anything. Are you?"

"Oh, yes," I assured her. I'd already unzipped and released my demon to the open air. "Feel this and tell me I'm not going to do anything."

I reached for one of her hands and pulled it behind her so she could feel my erection. Her hand closed over it for a moment, then she snatched it away.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," she gasped. "You're really going to do it, aren't you? How can you do this?"

"Quite easily," I said, fingers busy teasing and testing.

She might have been reluctant and protesting but her pussy was starting to push against my hand. I could feel the heat rising from her and moisture was forming just inside her. I continued playing, stroking her, internally as well as externally, letting the heat and the moisture build.

Finally I eased forward, letting my erection ease between her legs and just rest there, pressing its length lightly against her slit. Now I pulled her top loose from her skirt and pushed it up. A small struggle with the clip on her bra and it yielded, dropping away. My hands went around her and captured her breasts.

I started teasing breasts and nipples while my cock rubbed lightly back and forth against her slit. Nicki was squirming under my touch, but I noticed that she was moving in time to the rubbing of my cock against her, not resisting.

"Oh god, what are you waiting for?" she complained. "Will you just go ahead and do it."

"I'm just waiting for you to ease my cock into place," I said casually. "My hands are rather busy," I added, pinching a nipple lightly for emphasis.

There was a moment of stunned silence.

"You expect me to take your cock and guide it into place?" she asked, her voice reeking with incredulity.

"Well, yes," I said. "You know best where it goes. Saves me having to poke around. You can guide it straight to the right spot. Anytime you're ready."

I continued what I was doing, teasing her breasts and rubbing my cock against her slit. This went on for a couple of minutes, then Nicki said a nasty word. I felt fingers take a delicate hold of my cock and position it so that the head was pressing firmly between her lips. I gave a gentle push and my cock started sinking smoothly into Nicki, sliding down her tight passage, its way eased by her natural lubricants.

Nicki gave a funny sounding groan. I couldn't be sure if she was upset because I was entering her or relieved, for the same reason. Possibly a combination of both.

Me, I gave a satisfied sigh. She felt hot and tight and wonderful.

"Nicki, you have the best ideas. You feel wonderful," I complimented her.

Now that I was inside her I started a nice rocking motion, using my hands on her breasts to help pull her towards me as I drove in. Nicki, on the other hand, had a death grip on the arm of the chair and was using that to help push herself firmly onto my rampaging cock. Her philosophy, it appeared, was that if she was going to be ravished then she was going to be ravished good and hard.

We banged against each other hard and fast. Nicki was definitely pleasuring me and I could only assume from the gasps and squeals that she was giving voice to that I was also pleasuring her.

I continued on, taking my time but not wasting it, you might say. I took Nicki, working off all my frustration of the day on her eager young body, letting all my tensions go. Nicki for her part was incredibly responsive, pushing hard against me, eager for every stroke.

I fought for some semblance of control, holding off my climax for as long as possible. Then Nicki was shaking her head, pleading, wanting. She only had to ask. I was only too willing to give. I relaxed that little bit, letting myself go and hammering home towards my climax. Nicki was squealing, the squeals rising in pitch as I drove into her, until she suddenly shrieked and I could feel her passage closing tightly around me.

That was all I needed to set me off and I hosed her down, flooding her with my hot seed while she convulsed and squealed.

Nicki sagged bonelessly over the chair and I felt very much the same way, completely drained. I gently disengaged, sat on the couch, and waited for her to come around. Eventually she stirred and straightened up. Turning, she gave me an angry look. Before she could say anything, I jumped in.

"Before you say anything there's something I want you to do."

She looked at me, startled.

"You're kidding?"

I shook my head.

"No. Would you please take off your clothes so that I can see you properly? I know what you feel like, but I also want to see and taste you."

She looked at me as though I was insane. I looked back at her with an expectant look on my face, gesturing with my hand to encourage her. She had this almost hypnotised look to her as she lifted off her top and then let her unfastened bra drop down her arms. A simple snap at her waist band and her skirt dropped free, leaving her magnificently naked.

I smiled at her, patting my knee and gesturing for her to approach. When she did I tugged her down onto my knee. Tilting my head, my mouth closed over a breast, gently biting down on the nipple. Her hands clutched at my hair, not pulling, just clutching. I eased my mouth over to her other breast, while a hand dipped down and started massaging her mons.

It would probably take me a little while to recharge my batteries. I decided that I'd just keep the pot simmering until then. Then we'd do a replay of the ravishment, perhaps with Nicki on top. I sucked gently on her nipple.

Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers