BabySitter and the Gay Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,561 Followers

It didn't last. It couldn't, I guess. I was far too worked up not to go flying off the handle again. I was just surprised that it lasted as long as it did. (Probably because Peter had to recover from his first effort.)

It just seemed that suddenly Peter was powering into me with extra strength. I knew what was coming, but that didn't help me prepare. I felt that hot splash deep inside me as Peter let loose again and then I climaxed beautifully. As far as I was concerned the previous climaxes were just gentle warning of what was coming. I shrieked and just came apart. I could feel Peter's mouth on mine, swallowing my screams, and then I was just gone again.

This time I was allowed to come to and just found myself lying on the couch, alone. Peter was sitting in an armchair watching TV. He saw me sitting up.

"Back with us, are you?" he said. "Your bra and blouse are dry."

He nodded towards where my clothes were neatly piled up.

"You may want to take a shower before you get dressed," he suggested.

I didn't say anything. I just went and had my shower. What could I say? After I was showered and dressed I came out and Peter was waiting. He handed me an envelope.

"Your baby-sitting money, as agreed. I enclosed a little bonus to make up for the hassle you had to put up with. Any chance you can come around tomorrow afternoon?"

Come around tomorrow after what had happened today? He had to be kidding. He was kidding, I realised. Lucy was going back home in the morning.

"I thought you said that Lucy was going home in the morning?"

"She is. Andrew is taking her. I'll be here all by myself. That's why I thought it might be interesting to have you come and baby-sit for a while."

"Ha! If I came up here you'd probably try to ravish me again," I pointed out. "Do you think I'm stupid?"

"No probably about it," Peter replied. "I'll strip you naked as soon as you walk in the door, drag you into the bedroom, try out various positions and then settle down to complete the ravishment. Shall we say you'll be here about two? That'll give me plenty of time to do a proper job on you."

I bolted from the unit. He had to be mad. Did he really think I'd come back voluntarily to be ravished? And just what positions was he going to try? And what did he mean by doing a proper job on me. If this afternoon's episode hadn't been a proper job, what was? I was quite sure I didn't want to find out. Definitely not. I was not going back there tomorrow. I probably had something else planned anyway.

Ashson
Ashson
8,561 Followers
12