BabySitter Asleep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,495 Followers

I was well and truly ready when he suddenly picked up speed and started driving in really hard, and I was literally bouncing along his cock as he went for broke.

Afterwards I had to admit I had no complaints about the climax I'd had. It had been marvellous. I felt absolutely wonderful, full of life. I pranced off to the bathroom for a shower and quickly got dressed, ready for the kids to come charging out of their bedroom.

Instead of the kids charging out a taxi arrived outside. Myra was in the kitchen and I told her that the taxi was there.

"Oh, that's for you, dear," she said smiling. "We did say that we'd run you home, but we're going to be a bit busy, so I arranged for a taxi. Don't worry about paying for it. I've included money for the taxi with your wages."

With that she chased me outside and I was on my way home. I didn't even get to say goodbye to George and the kids. You know, I strongly suspect that George and Myra won't be inviting me back to sit for them again.

Ashson
Ashson
8,495 Followers
12