Babysitter Birthday Surprise

Story Info
An ailing wife gives her husband a very special gift.
11.6k words
4.28
135.4k
141
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear the laughter before I see their faces. They come around the corner of the house on a dead run, my children, the greatest loves of my life. Her short legs notwithstanding my daughter is out in front by a half step out distancing her brother. My husband and I named her Meaghan after a dear Aunt of his who passed away a few years ago. She has dark hair like mine, but green eyes like her father and when she is angry everyone in the house knows it. We just celebrated her fifth birthday last week. The party favors are still turning up in the bushes where they were cast off by one of the many screaming children that had been in the backyard.

Meaghan's brother, Jack, is a miniature copy of his father. His light brown hair falls in long folds around his head as he runs behind his sister. He is two years older with thick eyebrows and high cheekbones. I'm willing to bet he is going to break a few teenage girls hearts someday.

They pass by the kitchen window, squealing in delight, fleeing from an imaginary foe. Well, not so imaginary, I make out their pursuer now as she closes the distance on them. She comes around the corner and passes my window in a flash of color from her bright red shirt and blue shorts. Alex Dane, the only babysitter our kids have ever known. She has been with us since Meaghan was a baby. A sweet and kind young woman with a ready smile and the gift of endless patience. The kids love her as do my husband and I. At least I love her most of the time when I'm not jealous of her.

When she first came to help here, she was an awkward teenager barely seventeen years old with braces on her teeth. The years have changed her considerably. Alex had grown into a stunning young woman. The braces had come off, and she had shed the last of her youthful plumpness. When she walked into a room now, it was as a full grown twenty-two-year-old woman with ash blond hair and skin tanned in the sun to a perfect golden brown. Her eyes were a light shade of blue sitting above a perfect nose, and sweet, full lips that would pull back in a gleaming smile at the slightest provocation. My husband would have denied it to his grave, but I know he noticed the changes in her, especially her body. Her breasts had suddenly sprouted seemingly overnight, and the little flat-chested girl we used to know now sported a very nice pair of firm, round ones.

I had discovered this change when I came home unexpectedly early last summer. The kids were napping, and Alex had taken advantage of it to put on her bikini and sunbath in our backyard. We had a lovely, high privacy fence and this had emboldened her to take her top off. I was looking out the picture window in the living room and spotted her in a lounge chair, leaning back and facing into the sun. Immediately I was glad my husband wasn't there with me because I would have suffered horribly by comparison. My breasts aren't bad, decent sized, roughly like two slightly saggy grapefruits on my chest. Alex had me beat hands down though. Her breasts were much more substantial and flawless with nipples darkened by the sun into perfect mahogany knots. Her aureoles were wide and perfectly symmetrical the type I knew my husband liked from having watched a few dirty movies together when we were dating.

I think it was that moment when the idea first entered my head.

"Hey, gorgeous," said a deep voice from behind me. A pair of strong arms wrapped around my middle and a hot mouth pressed itself against my neck in a soft kiss. I winced slightly at the pressure around my middle and the arms quickly vanished.

"Sorry, Barbara, I got carried away," said the voice.

I turned to see the face of my husband, Rick. He was standing just behind me trying to look nonchalant. Rick Waterford was a strapping six-foot-tall man with brown hair that lightened in the summer and dark, thick eyebrows over his piercing green eyes. He was clean shaved though he had sported a roguish looking beard when I had met him in college. He was looking at me with concern at the moment.

"It's o.k., Rick, I just forgot to take my medication this morning,"

His face relaxed a bit, but he still looked a little uneasy as his eyes wandered to our kids playing outside. I wasn't fragile, but I felt like it sometimes. I suffered from a combination of degenerative disks in my back and narrowing of the vertebrae in my neck. It caused me no small amount of pain especially if I forgot to take something for it. There was no cure. I could manage the symptoms. I tried to keep my weight down and did physical therapy to build strength in my muscles. The anti-inflammatory that was prescribed for me took the edge off, but I was always in some pain.

"The kids look like their having fun. Did you tell them about the surprise?" he asked.

It was Alex's birthday, and we had decided that it would be fun for the kids if we all went out to dinner together to celebrate. Alex didn't have any immediate family since her parents had passed away in a tragic automobile accident when she was only four-years-old. She had been raised by her maternal aunt who had never married.

"Yes, their very excited, but they did think our choice of venues was a step down from their preference for pizza."

Rick laughed, "Well, they can have what they want on their birthdays. I think Alex would prefer a slightly more adult meal."

Alex brought the kids in a short while later and left to dress for dinner. Rick and I managed, with some protesting from them, to get the kids into some decent looking clothes for dinner at the excellent Italian place we had selected. We stopped to pick up Alex along the way. When she came out of her house, even I almost whistled. She had combed out her hair so that it framed her face perfectly setting off a beautiful contrast between her light blond hair and her dark skin. Alex had also applied her makeup in such a way that it drew attention to her sky blue eyes. Her berry brown lips parted in a smile as she came down the driveway. The dress she was wearing clung to her tight young body accentuating her soft curves.

Rick got out to open the passenger door for her to get in back with the children. I watched his face as she came toward him. He was trying not to stare and failing at it. I couldn't blame him she was seriously hot. I looked at my face in the side mirror. A few crows feet around my eyes and a bit of sag under my chin gave notice to the fact that my fortieth birthday was approaching rapidly. My hair was still mostly dark, but there were several wisps of gray hiding in there as well. The young beauty I had once been was fading from the scene.

"Hey guys!" said Alex as she dropped into the back seat.

"Hi Alex! Were going to a really expensive place, so I had to dress super nice," said Meaghan in a serious voice.

"Well, you look beautiful," said Alex.

Meaghan beamed at the praise. She worshiped the ground Alex walked on.

"Hey! What about me?"

"You look very handsome, Jack."

My son settled back in his seat, mollified that his sister had not one-upped him in their constant battle for Alex's affections. She knew how to play both kids and get them to do what she wanted them to do. I suspected it was a talent that would serve her well in the business world when she graduated.

"Everyone buckle up, we are on our way," said Rick, as he pulled away and headed our car toward the restaurant.

The hostess gave us a good table near the kitchen where we would be able to smell all the excellent food as it was brought out. Alex sat across from my husband and I, acting as a buffer to our children by taking a seat between them.

"So, Alex, you must be in the home stretch at the University," said Rick.

"Yeah, one more semester and I graduate, then it's off to hunt for a job in the real world."

"I might be able to help you with that. Your primary area of study was in psychology and human resources, correct?"

"Yes, that's right."

"Well, I just might have an opening in my company this fall for an HR rep., if you're interested."

"Wow! Thanks, Rick, that is quite an offer. I appreciate it."

I listened to the back and forth between Alex and Rick wondering if he would have been so quick to offer her a job if she wasn't so pretty. I guess that wasn't fair of me. We had known her a long time and had watched her work her way through school with diligence.

The rest of the dinner went along smoothly despite a minor mishap when Meaghan got overzealous drinking her milk and spilled half the glass on the table. I noticed that when Rick and Alex both moved to help clean up the spill, Rick seem to take every opportunity to brush up against Alex, or maybe I just imagined it.

We had pre-ordered a birthday cake for Alex, and everyone had a slice. She seemed very excited and happy that we went to the trouble to celebrate with her and the kids sang a very heartfelt if off-key rendition of "Happy Birthday" in her honor. By the time we dropped Alex off and got home the kids were already fading fast. We managed to get them into bed with a minimum of fuss. Rick and I found ourselves with a rare moment alone in the house.

I was at the vanity outside the restroom in our master bedroom taking off my jewelry as Rick got undressed for bed.

"That went well, the kids were behaving themselves," commented Rick.

"Yes, they always seem to perform well when Alex is around," I replied.

I felt a pair of hands slide around my waist.

"You looked beautiful tonight."

"I think I came in second to Alex, she has grown into a gorgeous woman," I said as Rick kissed my neck softly.

"Has she? I didn't notice."

"Please! I saw the way your eyes bugged out when she came walking down that driveway."

"I think I have all the woman I can handle right here."

Rick turned me in his arms, found my lips with his, and kissed me gently. I felt his hands on my back playing with the zipper on my dress. He slipped it down with little effort, and my outfit fell free of my body slipping to the floor leaving me in nothing but a black lace bra and matching panties. His kisses became more urgent as he ran his mouth all over mine and his hands slid down to squeeze my rear in a tight grip.

"Careful, mister, your asking for trouble," I whispered.

"I hope I find it," he chuckled.

He unclasped my bra with practiced ease, and my breasts fell free bouncing slightly. I groaned softly as my husband's lips slipped across the creamy white skin of my chest until his tongue flicked out and ran across the bumpy flesh of my silver dollar sized aureola. He reached up to squeeze my tit in his hand as he licked at my dark pink nipple before biting it gently bringing an even louder groan from me.

"Damn, Rick!" I cried.

He started pulling toward the bed, and I followed like an obedient dog. He started kissing me again, and this time his tongue came out to explore my mouth sending shivers down my back. I love a hot French kiss and Rick has always been very talented in that area. I slipped my arms around his neck, feeling my nipples pressing into the hairs of his chest as we trade passionate kisses. The bed came up against my back as he carefully laid me down onto the soft sheets. My panties separated from my body easily as Rick pulled them off and tossed them aside. The kid's bedrooms were some distance down the hallway from ours, and it was unlikely they could hear us, but I still tried to bite back a loud cry as my husband slid his tongue into my wet vagina.

"Uh...Jesus, Rick, Ah! That feels so good, baby."

I grasped the sheets in a white-knuckled grip as he went down on me. He licked me in slow circles then lingered at the top of my pussy flicking my stiffening clitoris. It was driving me crazy. My pussy was pouring slick juice all over his face as my excitement grew. The urge to feel him inside me was becoming overwhelming. A hot need that I couldn't contain or ignore any longer.

"Please...Ah...FUCK! Rick, please darling, I need you!"

His body shifted as he climbed on top of me, careful not to let his full weight drop down on me. My back couldn't have taken it. The head of his cock rubbed at the entrance to my vagina as I gazed into his eyes. He smiled down at me and pushed forward with his hips at the same moment. The feel of his penis pushing the folds of my pussy aside and slipping into me sent a wave of pleasure through my body, and this time I couldn't hold back the noise as I moaned and gasped.

"Oh, God, Yes! Take me, Rick, fuck me now," I begged.

He started slow with thrusts that just barely penetrated me, but as his breathing picked up speed so did his cock. I groaned again as his movements became more frantic and my pussy contracted with the first spasm that would soon lead to my orgasm. Rick must have felt my vagina tightening because he groaned himself and started to press deeper into me.

"Fuck Barbara! Your pussy feels so good!"

I pulled him tighter to me ramming my tongue into his mouth. I tried to meet his thrusts but my back wouldn't allow it, and I grimaced a bit as a bolt of pain answered my attempt. I don't think Rick was aware and he moved from kissing me to sucking again at my swaying breasts. My nipples get very sensitive during intercourse, and it only takes a little manipulation to send me over the top. Rick took each of my breasts in turn into his mouth biting at my thick swollen nips.

"Ah! God Rick! It feels so good...So Fucking Good! Oh! Shit, Rick, I'm going to...To...FUCK RICK!" I yelled as my orgasm tore through me.

It took me a long moment to regain my senses as Rick continued to thrust into my shaking body. When I could finally focus again, I saw that Rick's face had taken on a desperate and fevered look signaling that his orgasm was close. I wanted to make him feel good. Wanted him to finish spectacularly, but the pain in my back was growing with each passing second.

"Give it to me Rick! Give me your cum!" I cried, hoping to coax him along.

I tried kissing him again and rubbing his back while talking dirty in his ear, anything to get him off, but he was still going. The pain was starting to cause me to wince and cry out a bit. I bit my lip and hoped to ride it out. Rick suddenly stopped.

"Barbara, am I hurting you?"

I waffled between lying and telling the truth. We had ended up here many times lately, and I hated to make him stop especially when he was so close.

"It's o.k. I can take a little bit more," I finally managed to say.

"Maybe if you rolled over onto your hands and knees?" he suggested.

We changed positions, and it did help a bit at first with him taking me from behind, but soon enough the pain in my lower back returned. I was facing away from him so he couldn't see my face and how much agony I was in as he pounded me deeply. Honestly, I thought I could hold out long enough for him to finish but I think he sensed my struggle and he stopped again and pulled away.

He dropped onto the bed looking at me with concern but also, I thought, a bit of frustration in his eyes. I know he missed being able to have the rough and passionate sex that had characterized our early years together. It wasn't that there weren't plenty of ways I could still help him get off, but it paled in comparison with the hot sex we used to have at the start. I slid up next to him and kissed his neck while reaching out to take his slick cock in my hand.

"I'm sorry, babe. I can still help," I whispered.

His cock had shrunk a bit a bit, and I started to stroke it feeling the skin all covered in the juice from my pussy. He laid back, and I massaged his aroused penis faster.

"I know you need to cum baby. Shoot all that hot cum for me, Rick," I said softly in his ear.

My hand kept up its movements, but Rick didn't seem to be responding if anything his cock was shrinking further in my grip. I realized he was more frustrated than he appeared and he was trying to hide it from me. A feeling of helplessness started to take hold of me along with a profound sadness that I couldn't give my lover the same pleasure that he gave to me. I couldn't even go down on him anymore because it hurt my neck too much. Then an idea occurred to me that might raise his excitement level and get him to the orgasm that I knew he needed. I was a bit worried that he might think it was too dirty, but I had to try.

"You know I saw Alex naked once."

"What?"

"In the backyard, last summer, she was sunbathing."

Rick turned his head to look at me. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. He might have thought I was horribly offensive mentioning our babysitter at this moment, but I did note that his cock was starting to swell again in my hand.

"Would you like me to tell you what I saw?"

He didn't say anything, so I took his silence as permission.

"She was in a red bikini, but she had taken the top off. You would have loved her breasts. They were much bigger and fuller than mine, dark nipples kissed by the sun so thick they would fill your mouth. Alex has nice wide aureoles with plenty of bumpy flesh to run your tongue all over,"

"Jesus, Barbara...We probably shouldn't..."

"I bet you would like to suck those sweet tits of hers wouldn't you, Rick? Those thick nipples in your mouth and all over your tongue."

"Oh...God,"

He was getting good and hard. I pressed my advantage taking his heavy balls in my other hand and rubbing them as I jerked his cock.

"I can imagine you lifting those big round tits in your hands. Tasting that silky tan skin with your tongue before you lick your way to those nipples."

"Fuck...Barbara," he gasped, his voice was getting thicker.

"Close your eyes, Rick, imagine Alex is jerking your cock and getting you nice and ready for that tight pussy of hers."

His eyes fluttered shut, and his breath started to come in more laborious gasps. His cock was at full mast straining against my hand.

"Do you feel her Rick? Her firm body is laying under yours. She is guiding your cock into her pussy."

"Ah...God...Barbara."

"Not Barbara. It's not me your fucking. Whose pussy is it Rick?"

"Shit...Shit...I shouldn't."

"It's o.k., Rick, tell me what you're doing."

"Ah! God...I'm...fucking...Jesus...fucking Alex...Taking her tits in my hands and sucking them...Ramming my cock into her..."

"Does it feel good, Rick?"

"Fuck Yes! So good...Oh! shit...Take my cock Alex! Every fucking inch!"

Rick was humping my hand now. His eyes shut, and his back was thrusting up off the bed against my palm. I couldn't remember the last time I had seen him so turned on.

"Give it to her Rick! Fuck her deep and hot baby!"

"Oh shit...AH, SHIT! God Dammit, Alex I'm going to cum in your fucking pussy! SHIT ALEX!" screamed Rick. His cock exploded in my hand. I couldn't recall ever seeing him cum so much in my life. The first burst fired high and came back down to splatter all over his stomach. I kept stroking, and his cock jerked over and over covering his chest and abdomen with thick ropes of sticky spunk. It seemed like he was never going to stop, but finally, it slowed to a trickle dribbling out.

"Damn, Rick, that was quite an eruption," I pointed out impressed.

"Yeah, I guess so," he replied, in a tone that indicated he was embarrassed at what had just transpired.

I snuggled up next to him, "It was just a fantasy, Rick. You shouldn't feel bad I just wanted you to have fun."

"I know, I was feeling...I don't know...It was exciting, but I still feel a little dirty about the whole thing."

"What? Do you have some Oedipal issues, Daddy?"

"Crap, Barbara, now you're making me feel worse."

"I'm just joking. Alex has become a very beautiful woman. I'm not surprised you find her attractive."

"I never said I did."

"Your dick, and what looks like a lake's worth of cum would say otherwise."

Rick got up from the bed reaching for a box of tissues to start cleaning himself off before ultimately going to take a shower. I lay in bed and listened to the sounds of the water running in the other room, but my mind was far away. The idea that had first occurred to me the previous summer was back again and Rick's approaching birthday would be a perfect time.