Babysitter Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers

I flushed slightly, but stared straight into her eyes, a sudden tension in me, “really?, no one, not even you?” I asked softly.

For a moment she hesitated, I saw her throat move in an involuntary swallow, the air seemed to crackle with tension, her tongue slipped out and brushed over her lips, “not even me” she whispered finally, and as if that admission broke the shackles, she half laughed, “In fact I think you looked absolutely incredible and sexy in every outfit” she blurted out.

I stared at her for a long moment, then smiled slowly, “I thought you looked absolutely ravishing and sexy in every outfit too” I whispered, then let the smile grow slightly, “and between outfits too” I added softly.

She gasped, color rising to her face and her hand rising to her throat, then I saw her eyes flicker and drop quickly to my breasts before returning to mine, “I … I thought the same about you” she whispered.

Time seemed to stand still, every sound in the room became magnified yet echoed as if they were far away, and I lifted my hand, lifted it to her breast and slowly stroked it, staring intently into her eyes. She swallowed, but made no attempt to remove my hand, and I brushed my thumb over her stiff, swollen nipple, “Mmmm” I whispered, “you have the most exciting nipples I’ve ever see, the most exciting breasts, the most exciting body”

A shiver seemed to run through her from head to toe and she melted back into the cushion of the couch, my hand following, stroking ever so lightly over her breasts. Then I leaned over and brushed my lips over hers. I heard and felt a half choked gasp, and again I expected her to pull away, or push me away, but instead her hands came up and lightly cupped my head, and our lips pressed more firmly together, and we were kissing deeply and passionately, our tongues slipping forward to dance and entwine. My hand squeezed her breast more firmly, rolling the nipple around, and I felt a shudder run through her, and the kiss intensified.

Then her hands slid from my head and slowly moved down to my back and onto the swell of my buttocks, pulling me close, causing my skirt to ride up. And her hands were beneath, stroking the naked skin of my buttocks either side of my panties, and I was on fire. From that point on, it was hard to know who took the lead, who took the initiative, who seduced whom, but we were soon both naked, stroking, kissing, fondling, biting each other’s bodies, each other’s breasts. And cumming…god yes .. almost immediately we were both cumming, short strangulated orgasms that seemed to build one upon the other until it was difficult to define when one stopped and another started.

Then I was between her legs and she was between mine and we were licking and sucking furiously on each other’s streaming pussies, and exploding with even greater intensity. Mmm she tasted so sweet, and her body was so soft, yet so firm, I couldn’t seem to get enough of touching and tasting and looking and touching, and she seemed to be the same. One moment we were face to face, our firm breasts pressed together, nipples boring into each other, our lips and tongues entwined and our pussies rubbing sensuously together, the next we had our faces buried between each other’s legs, licking and lapping wildly, sucking on each other’s stiff and swollen clitorises, thrusting our tongues deep to caress the inner pussy walls, at times soft and gentle at times hard and furious, playing each other’s bodies as musical instruments and creating the wildest , most beautiful symphonies imaginable.

Finally we were exhausted, and we lay back, still close, and stared lovingly at each other, I shook my head slightly, “I can’t believe this has happened” I whispered, “But I’ve wanted you for so long without really realizing it until this week”

She smiled a soft smile and reached out and brushed her fingers over my breasts, causing my nipples to leap into instant life, “That’s just the way I feel too” she whispered, “but I was so scared, not really understanding what I felt, but I’m so glad it’s happened, it was so ….. beautiful! …then she grinned impishly …but I still like boys too” she said, laughing.

“Of course” I grinned back, “So do I”

“Well, maybe not boys, but real men” she said, “men like Jeremy, don’t you think he’s absolutely gorgeous?”

I tried to tell her that I hadn’t really noticed him, but she didn’t believe me, and I had to kiss her to finally shut her up …and maybe that’s what she wanted me to do, because her response was immediate and incredibly passionate, and in no time flat we were composing those beautiful symphonies all over again … and again … and again.

Mmmmmmmmmm, some baby sitting job this was.

Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers
12