BabySitter DVDs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

Trudy stuck her head around the door.

"You're right to go," she said with a smirk. "And I've some information for you that I'll tell you at the appropriate time."

Information? Will wondered what it would be. Putting it aside he approached Vivian. First the skirt. Reaching down he eased the skirt up, revealing a pretty pair of panties with the words Keep Out embroidered on them. Will grinned and then shook Vivian's shoulder, waking her.

Vivian blinked a couple of times, finally focusing on Will Zumpe. Let the cameras roll, she thought as she greeted him.

"Oh, hi, Will," she said. "Did you have a nice night?"

"That I did, Vivian," said Will smiling, "and I feel it's going to get even better. How would you like a bonus of fifty dollars?"

"I'd love it," said Vivian. "Who do I have to kill?"

"No violence necessary, Vivian," Will assured her. "Just lower these while we have some fun and the bonus is all yours."

While saying that, Will was plucking at Vivian's exposed panties.

"Oh, my goodness," squealed Vivian, sitting up fast and moving towards the end of the couch. She hastily pushed her dress back into position, firmly pushing aside Will's hands.

"I can't believe you could ask such a thing of me. What do you think I am?"

"I think you're a healthy and beautiful young woman, just made to be loved by a man, and that is what I want you for, tonight. To be my partner for a while so that I may drift off to sleep having known heavens delights. Do you want a larger bonus?"

Vivian was about to refuse this latest offer when Trudy came into the room.

"Will, that information I was going to give you," she said. "Checking what Vivian was doing while we were out, it turned out she was watching a couple of our home movies. She knows exactly what goes on and she's stuck around to get her piece of the action."

Will looked at Vivian, smiling. It was all he could do not to laugh out loud at the horror on her face.

"So," he said. "Were you holding out for more money or hoping to be ravished? It doesn't matter. I know how to handle you now."

Reaching down, Will took hold of Vivian's ankles and heaved them up, forcing Vivian to lie back on the couch. A nod to Trudy and she had pushed Vivian's dress out of the way and tugged her panties along her legs to her ankles. A shift of grip by Will and Vivian's panties were a thing of the past.

Vivian tried to protest what was happening but was blandly ignored by Will and Trudy. Trudy, ever helpful, was now lowering Will's pants and shorts, enabling him to just step out of them.

Vivian was still protesting when Will climbed onto the couch, pushing her ankles higher and wider. Vivian was now looking down the length of her body to her mound and an erection that was hovering there.

There was a lot of difference, Vivian found, between seeing Will's erection on the TV being plunged into some other girl and seeing it live, ready to plunge into her. For a start, it seemed twice the size of what she had witnessed on the TV.

"Don't do this, Will," she wailed. "I genuinely fell asleep. I intended to be out of here as soon as you arrived home. Honest."

"And I decided to do this to you the first time I saw you. Honest," said Will, lining up his target.

With that Will lunged forward, driving fully into Vivian with that initial thrust. He felt like laughing at her. For someone who had intended to be out of here she was hot, wet and ready. She had known exactly what was going to happen and was waiting and expectant.

Vivian squealed as Will drove into her. This was not how she'd wanted to be taken, damn it. She wasn't even sure if this assault could classify as rape. She'd known what was going to happen to her if she stuck around.

Will paused, Vivian's ankles resting against his shoulders and his cock fully inside her. He bounced lightly a couple of times, feeling the springiness of her arched back.

"In case you're wondering, this position has two names. Some call it the bicycle pump because of the action. Others call it the baby-sitter rape position as that's when it's most used. The father comes home, lifts the sitter's ankles and she finds herself in this position. Fun isn't it."

Vivian's only comment was a muttered "bastard" as she felt him starting to drive into her in earnest. She pushed herself hard up against Will, quite willing to take him on in his little game, but feeling distinctly disgruntled. This was not how she had imagined being taken. She was still curious as to what the ultra-slow approach, the one that Bec had experienced, was like. Maybe she could persuade her boyfriend to try it out.

With a mental shrug, Vivian fell back on Plan B. That was an easy one to follow. Simply do her best to fuck Will's balls off while avoiding a spanking. She pressed eagerly against Will's every thrust, enjoying the physical contact.

Plan B worked like a charm as far as Vivian was concerned. She and Will fell into a mutually satisfying rhythm, each doing their best to drive the other mad with lust, and each to a fair extent succeeding.

Vivian was gasping hoarsely, groans coming from her as Will repeatedly drove into her, inflaming her hidden flesh and driving her wildly before him, his cock the whip that forced her to run. Vivian was bucking hard beneath Will, knowing that the current intensity couldn't last but enjoying it while it was there.

When Vivian felt her climax rolling over her she couldn't help but feel that little extra glow of satisfaction. She might have been ravished (if you could honestly call it ravishment when you knew it was coming and hung around for it) but she had avoided the spanking. A plus for her.

When Vivian came out of her daze she could see Will and Trudy talking quietly. She sat up, looking around for her panties. Will saw that Vivian was aware and looking around.

"Looking for these?" he asked, holding up the missing panties. "Don't bother. You don't need them yet."

Vivian blinked. Why not? What was going on?

"You tried to deceive us," said Will, "pretending to not know what was going on. Shameful behaviour. Trudy and I have been discussing it and feel you need a good lesson."

"Need a lesson?" squealed Vivian. "What are you on about? You just assaulted me. Isn't that enough?"

Will ignored her comment as beneath his notice while moving towards her. Vivian jumped to her feet, finding out too late that this was a mistake. It was a lot easier to stop your bottom being beaten if you're sitting on it.

As soon as Vivian jumped to her feet, Will sat down. A quick grab of Vivian's arm and a firm pull and Vivian found herself falling over Will's lap. An arm lifted her skirt up out the way and then settled firmly on the small of her back, holding her in place.

Vivian squealed and kicked as the first spank landed, the squealing and kicking increasing as the spanking became harder. Damnitall, Vivian thought. This is all so unfair.

"Will you stop already?" she shrieked, wishing her bottom would just fall off.

She partly got her wish. Will lessened the assault upon her bottom. Unfortunately, this was because he was increasing his assault elsewhere. Now his hand was coming down in stinging little slaps on her mound, and they were coming faster and faster.

Now Vivian was wriggling and squealing with excitement. The sex and her climax were too recent for her not to be excited, and the rash of sharp spanks against her tender flesh was bringing all the excitement rushing back.

Vivian could hear Trudy laughing at her as Will continue to rain those short hard spanks against her pussy. All Vivian could do was writhe helplessly and squeal for mercy.

Mercy wasn't coming. The rapid spanks continued to be applied, and Vivian resisted in vain. Suddenly realising just what Will was doing Vivian struggled harder, but far too late. Another climax ripped through her as the pussy spanking drove her over the edge.

This time when Vivian regained her senses she was allowed to collect her panties. As she was being seen out, Will had a message for her.

"Trudy and I were talking and trying to work out what you were playing at. Trudy thinks you were intrigued by the way Rebecca yielded to my charms and wondered if you would get the same treatment. As you didn't, we've decided to invite you back tomorrow and we'll try again. Be here about nine and we can put a serious night's effort into it."

Without waiting for an answer Will saw Vivian into her car and moved away, waving to her.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12