Babysitter Makes Me Lose Control

Story Info
My busty little babysitter is hard to resist.
2.8k words
4.43
1.28M
1.1k

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kids were screaming, and my wife was out back, smoking another cigarette. Sometimes I can't wait to get out of the house, even if it means spending more time with Shelley, who's been growing meaner and colder as we age.

It was going to be about ten more minutes until our new babysitter came by. The last one went to college last week—we'd used her ever since our oldest was born about six years ago. The old girl was so sweet, and was going off to study educational psychology. She was great with the kids.

We found the new girl on Craigslist. She just graduated high school and she's 18 years old. She'll be here in about ten minutes. I hope she has those magical babysitter powers. The good ones can make the kids stop crying before we even leave the house. Shelley can't do that. And I can't do it either... Don't get me wrong—I love the kids. We have three beautiful small children. Just a dad isn't the same as a mom. And I don't think Shelley has been that good of a mother to them. And she hasn't been that good of a wife to me. She used to be so fun, and sexy. We were just young punks in the city. Cut ahead a few years and she's so wrapped up in all the small town bullshit I was hoping we would avoid, gossiping on the phone and making enemies with other moms.

I've kept my body in shape—I'm 45 and muscular, with salt and pepper hair. I'm about 6'2. Shelley used to be a skinny little thing but after years of church bake sales, she's become unrecognizable.

The doorbell snapped me out of my thoughts and I greeted the babysitter.

"Hi! Are you Mr. Wilson?"

"You must be Tess."

The vision before me smiled and I lost my breath. My cock leapt to life the minute I laid eyes on this little babysitter. Tess was short and small, maybe 5 feet even. She had a compact body, super fit, and I wondered from looking at her shapely thighs and tight calves if she was a soccer player or a dancer. Her waist was impossibly tiny, her eyes were bright blue, her hair was wavy and blonde. I tried to avoid staring at her oversized tits, which sat high on her tiny frame, wrapped in a tight tank top, bra straps visible. I was hard. I'm not that good at gauging bra sizes but they must have been D's or E's at least. Her top was low-cut enough that I could see the tops of her huge boobs, and the soft flesh jiggled a little with all her movements. I would soon come to find out that she moved a lot, bouncing up and down when she talked, skipping instead of walking... She had to know the effect it all had.

"Come on in," I said. "We're just getting ready to go."

Tess bounced in, and the kids came running to meet their new sitter.

"Hi guys!" she said, bending down to rub their hair and learn their names. In a few minutes she was in the back room, playing with them. Gone were the tears, the petty fights – they were just playing and laughing. So she did have the magic powers. Shelley came out from the back and grabbed her purse. She tightly asked if I was ready.

"Do you wanna meet the new babysitter?"

"No, not particularly." she said.

I shrugged. "Why not?"

"I don't know, John."

"Alright, then we can just leave," I said. "Let me go give her some quick instructions."

I walked into the playroom and was greeted by the sight of my babysitter's tight, perfect ass. She was kneeling and bent over, showing the kids something. They were in rapture. I was too. Fuck, she was hot. Bent over like that, I could see the backs of her creamy thighs. I couldn't see her panties but I'm sure if I kneeled down too I could see them. I didn't. Instead I cleared my throat.

"Hey Tess, just a couple things," I said. Tess jumped up and came toward me, her huge tits bouncing up and down in her little tank top. I tried not to stare.

"Yeah?" she said. Her voice was so sweet and innocent. She looked up at me, her puffy, pink lips slightly parted.

"Um. Bed by 9. Emergency numbers are on the fridge. We'll be home around 11. We can drive you home."

"Alright! Thanks, Mr. Wilson! See you soon!"

The kids jumped up and hugged my leg.

I shook them off and left in a hurry, hoping she couldn't see the bulge in my jeans.

That night, Shelley ignored me as usual. But during intermission I convinced her to take a shot of bourbon with me and after that she was much more playful, squeezing my hand and actually smiling at me.

"I'm sorry I've been hard on you these past few years," she said in a quiet moment after the play. Her eyes were starting to glaze over with tears. I grabbed her hand and we walked to the car.

"I know, baby," I said.

"It's just been hard. Having kids. Gaining weight. Being away from my family."

I held her in the car while she cried. I loved her. She was my wife. We made a few promises to each other that night – to try harder, to be better. I felt good about our relationship for the first time in a while. When we got home, Tess had put on a big hoodie and was curled up watching TV.

"Hi Tess," Shelley said. "Sorry I didn't get to say hi earlier."

Tess jumped up and said hi. God, her smile was incredible. She had huge lips and bright white teeth—kind of like a young Julia Roberts. After a little hey-how-were-the-kids chat, it was decided that Shelley would drive Tess home. I sat on the couch and exhaled. When Shelley got back, she crawled into bed with me and I put my arm around her soft, doughy body. She pressed her ass into my crotch but it took a while for me to get hard. Well... it took until I thought about our babysitter's tight ass and big tits. I thought about her lips wrapped around my dick, her blue eyes looking up at me. Then I got hard. Shelley and I had the best sex we'd had in five years.

**

Things were good between us for a while, and then one day I ran into Tess at the gym. I didn't even realize it was her at first. I was on a treadmill, admiring the curves of a blonde girl in front of me. She was on one of those machines where you sit with legs spread out on either side of a little bench, lifting weights above your head. Her tits were so big that I could see them on either side of her body from behind. Her tight ass was spread on the bench. I salivated wondering whether I'd be able to make out the lips of her pussy through her tight work-out shorts. It wasn't until this magical woman got off the machine and turned around that I realized it was her. She started rubbing her towel all over the weight machine. Her tits jiggled and swayed back and forth. I was mesmerized.

"Tess!" She looked up and grinned. She bound toward me and my cock sprang to attention. She was a little bunny with huge tits and huge blue eyes. There was something doll-like about her face. I wanted to dominate her. I wanted to make her my pet. I wanted to spank her and force her to take my thick, 9-inch cock in her tiny little pussy.

The guilt came over me just as fast as the lust did. Things were just starting to get good between me and Shelley.

"Hey, Mr. Wilson! How are you?"

"I'm good, Tess, how are you doing?"

"Good! Just trying to keep in shape during the off season."

We talked for a while longer. She was a soccer player, I was right. While we were chatting, she kept sucking on her water bottle and looking into my eyes. Luckily my hardening cock was hidden behind the front of the treadmill. I was too afraid to look but I thought I could see her nipples hardening under her sports bra. I had to get out of there. But the need to keep my cock hidden kept me stuck.

"So when are you gonna need me?" she asked, spinning a little and wrapping those big full lips around her water bottle.

"What!" I gasped.

"As a babysitter." She laughed. She knew how hot she was. She was driving me crazy.

"Of course. Well. Um. I think Shelley and I might be going to our cabin in a few weeks and leaving the kids at home for a weekend. Would you be okay with staying over night?"

"I think so! I'll have to ask my daddy..." She winked. It was quick. But I swear she winked.

**

When we went away to the cabin for the weekend, Shelley and I had fun. Tess was happy to stay with the kids and the kids were so excited she was coming back. I was so nervous about seeing her but it was all fine. That is, until a few days after I got back. I was looking through the top drawer of my desk when I saw something unusual. It was a little jump drive, the kind you save Excel Spreadsheets on and trade with your co-workers. This one was pink. It had little hearts drawn on it in white-out. My daughters were too young to have stuff like this. It had to be...

Tess. Pictures of her. In a bikini, which barely held in her huge chest. Tiny triangles covered her hard nipples and the rest of her enormous tits were exposed. Tess in a white t-shirt that was cropped so high I could see half the bottom of her tits. Tess in that white t-shirt, covered in water so I could see her thick nipples poking through the material. Tess in the bathtub, with bubbles over her nipples. Tess in pigtails sucking on a lollipop. There were pictures of her totally naked, squeezing her tits together and smiling. Pictures of her holding her tits out with her hands, like she was presenting them to me. In the last picture, she was laying on a bed, her tits mashed against the sheets and her smooth ass up in the air. I could see her high heels behind her. I heard Shelley coming up the stairs and I slammed the computer shut, zipping my pants up quick and buckling my belt.

The next few weeks were a mess. My cock got hard as a hammer every time I remembered those pictures. How the fuck did she have those? Who took those? Who the fuck is babysitting my kids? I couldn't believe this little nympho. My kids loved her. They kept begging for her to come over and play.

I jacked off at work so many times. I was in a daze. I begged Shelley to suck my cock but she wouldn't. "I don't do that," she said. "Please, baby, please," I said. Then she'd get mad and go downstairs. All the hard work we promised went out the window. She hated me. She glared at me all the time. The more I tried to get close to her, to wrap my hands around her waist, to nuzzle her neck, to cup her ass while she heated up a frozen dinner—she ignored all of my advances. She didn't want me. I don't know why. Maybe she was just naturally cold.

**

The pictures of Tess kept me going. But I had to confront her about them. That was insane of her. What if Shelley had found them? She was coming over to babysit on Friday and I would do it then. I drove her home and had my chance.

"Listen, Tess," I started. "You're very beautiful but leaving those pictures in my desk was very inappropriate."

"I – I – I'm sorry," she said. She sounded like a little girl. Her voice was high pitched and so fucking sweet, quivering a bit. "I guess I misread... I thought you thought I was pretty."

"Tess, you're very pretty."

"And don't you think I have a pretty body?"

I cleared my throat. "Well, it doesn't matter what I think. I have a wife and I love her."

"So you don't like my body?"

"No, I do.. It's just that we can't."

"What if nobody finds out?"

"I can't."

"Nobody will find out, Mr. Wilson... I can tell by the way you look at me that you want it."

Her hand darted toward my crotch too fast for me to stop her. God she was good. I couldn't take my hands off the wheel because I didn't want to. Her hand was massaging my stiff cock through my jeans. I groaned. I whispered that she should stop but I didn't mean it. I fucking loved her. Those oversized tits, that tight ass. I slammed the breaks and veered over to the side of the road so fast the tires screeched.

"Come here," I groaned. Tess turned toward me and her fat lips met mine. I pulled her tiny body over to my side of the car and pushed her crotch down onto mine so she could feel my fat cock. I heard a little moan escape from her lips and I pressed her hips down harder. I grabbed hold of her tiny waist and it felt so fucking good, so tight and muscular and small. I mauled her tits over her bra while she kissed my neck. I pulled her shirt off and unhooked her bra, letting those huge boobs free. I pulled away from the kiss so I could stare at them. They were an incredible shape, high and so round on her chest. Her nipples were hard and thick. I bounced her up and down on my lap so I could watch them bounce. She giggled.

I don't know what came over me. Something about this girl made me think she was built for this. These thoughts gave me guilt as much as they gave me a hard dick. But it was true. She was built to take my huge cock, built to live in my lap, built to take care of my kids and make homemade dinners and strip naked for me and dance and bounce her big tits and take care of my rock-hard dick.

I clutched her by her hair and pulled her ear over to my lips.

"Are you gonna suck my dick like a good little girl?" She nodded and bit her puffy lower lip. I tossed her into the back seat and climbed back after her. I unbuckled my belt and pulled my boxers down. My slutty babysitter's eyes widened at my huge cock. It was 9 inches and very fat. "I... I don't know if I can," she said.

"But are you gonna try?" She nodded and kneeled on the floor of the car in front of me. It was a tight squeeze but I had a nice car. Her lips felt incredible on the head of my cock, which was nearly purple it was so swollen. "Take your time baby," I said. She looked up at me and muffled something. I put my hand on the back of her head and pressed down. She started to bob her head up and down. I cupped her boobs and started to play with her nipples, which made her groan. This was heaven. I let myself relax as she bounced up and down on my dick. I rubbed her scalp and then I pulled her mouth off my dick and there was a loud pop. Then I slammed her head back on my dick. I thought she was going to gag but she was my little champion, taking a full seven inches of my thick cock in her mouth and throat. We kept going until my balls tightened up and I started to groan even louder.

"I'm gonna come in your mouth baby," I said. She moaned. "Keep going baby." After a few minutes, she was able to take all nine inches of my cock into her throat. I groaned and squeezed her boobs roughly. Bobbing back up, she looked up at me, her eyes glistening with tears from choking. That was all it took. I came hard in her mouth, pumping my semen into her throat in huge spurts. After I emptied my balls into her throat, my cock finally started to soften.

Tess wanted to stay down there, giggling and laying her flat tongue on the tip of my dick and cleaning me up with her mouth. I pulled her up to sit on my lap. "That was amazing," I said.

"You liked it?" She smiled. I kissed her and gave her huge tits a squeeze.

"Let's get you home."