Babysitter Pt. 01

Info
The babysitter helps out after a hard day at work.
41 words
4.15
216.4k
43
11

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/06/2014
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mirage
Mirage
2,465 Followers

All characters are 18 yeras of age or older.

Part 1 of the Babysitter series.

Whether you are a brand new listener or a long time fan, get comfortable, put those earbuds in, and lose yourself in the fantasy.

Enjoy!

--:--
--:--
1.0
Mirage
Mirage
Mirage
2,465 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
Persephone4UPersephone4Uabout 4 years ago
The best

I think, this is by far my favorite.

I'm so turned on, this was a fantasy (being a babysitter and nanny) to a single dad.

SweetkittenbjSweetkittenbjalmost 7 years ago
Groaning Fan Club

I see I'm not the only one who loves your vocalizing when you're excited. Would have loved to be that babysitter...I have a feeling the naivety was an act and she's hopeing you slide into bed with her. As for me, I'd love nothing more than to slide my wet cunt along the length of your dick, teasing you just a little bit more.

fratmilffratmilfover 7 years ago
You make me wet, Mirage

I loved listening to this story & I'm anxious to continue reading the series. When I babysat in college & after, I always wished one of the hotter dad's would figure out a way to get me alone and seduce me. Even more so if they were a professor—I did babysit a lot of professors' kids. Professors—yummmm. Who knows, though. Maybe some of them made subtle moves on me and I was too naive to pick up on it.

Things were different back then—most people didn't know about the Internet and you could only find porn on VHS tapes—and women did not watch them. Gross! Hahaha I love how times have changed.

Where do you live, Mirage? Would love to reenact some of your stories with you! ;) Hearing you cum is incredible. I'd love to be the cause of it!

sexkitt3nsexkitt3nover 7 years ago
delish

listening 2 u cum was sooooo hot i wanna take u in my mouth xx

BBWseekingBBWseekingover 9 years ago

You are a wonderful story writer and how you tell the story.....You can tell me stories anytime...would love to be in one. Thank you.

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Babysitting Perks Snowstorm leaves sitter stuck at her client's house.in Mature
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Babysitter Cupcake: MILF Cuckqueaned College girl seduces wife and then fucks husband.in Fetish
More Stories