Babysitter Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, I'm sure it was even good for HER skin.

She lay there silently for a few seconds, coming down from the joy ride of mutual masturbation, and finally looked up at me and smiled through half-opened eyelids. "Experimental and fun, eh? Wasn't that the theme for tonight?" I nodded down at her, my softening dick still dripping onto her small, firm tits.

She stood up and began to rub my semen into the pores of her skin, twisting her nipples into even further contorted erect nubs, and easing some of the residue of my load into her mouth. That sight alone nearly resurrected my cock right then and there. "Whew," she gasped, tossing her head back in delight. "Well, I've never done THAT before, have you?"

I tried to act nonplussed, bending down to pull up my now badly wrinkled suit pants. I glanced at my watch. "Oh, sure, dozens of times, especially with old babysitters."

She looked at me blankly for a minute, and then realized I was mocking myself and the situation, trying to ease whatever embarrassment we may harbor from that lewd combination of exhibitionism and voyeurism. She laughed uproariously, causing the muscles in her abdomen to ripple in the same manner as it had when she was cumming. It was incredibly sexy, I'd never seen a woman's belly do that while laughing. I couldn't wait to see her sneeze.

"Well," I asked, trying to sound paternally grumpy. "Are you going to just stand there covered in my cum, or are you going to get dressed for our party? We're already fashionably late because of you, young lady."

She bent and picked up her dress, giving me a birds-eye view of the tightest little bod I'd ever had the pleasure jerking off to, and sauntered towards the bathroom to, um, freshen up. "You ARE fun," she said over her shoulder. She winked at me before disappearing behind the door. "For an old guy, that is."

****************

Our ride to the party was chock-full of stimulating banter. As if I needed more stimulation at this point with a red-hot and experimental twenty-seven year-old sitting in my passenger seat, sinewy legs spread just far enough to draw her dress up to her uppermost thighs.

Allison led us off. "So, what do I tell your co-workers when they want to know how did you end up fucking the babysitter?"

I pondered this for a moment. "Well," I started slowly. "Let's see. We can either tell them we met on a babysitter dating site, or......" I paused for emphasis. ".....We don't have to mention the babysitting thing at all. We can just tell then we've known each other for a VERY long time."

"That would be the truth, wouldn't it?"

"Yes, it would be. Besides, last I checked we hadn't fucked yet."

"Ah, so we haven't, technically. But the Vegas bookies like your chances later tonight. You're my fantasy crush, remember?"

"Oh. Yeah. Gee, I almost forgot. I'm not used to being an object of fantasy."

She leaned over and rubbed high on my leg, at the approximate place her dress stopped on her own leg. "Well, get used to it. With a cock like that, you're McCall McDreamy."

I smiled. I think I fell in love at that moment. So, I got bold. "Speaking of fantasies, do you think Vegas likes the chances of me fucking that dreamy ass of yours tonight, too?"

She rubbed her chin in contemplation. "Hmmmm, it's VERY big, I dunno." She then reached up to grab my cock head in my pants, pleased that it was already stirring again. "But, what the heck," she said, paraphrasing Johnnie Cochran. "If it fits, I must submit."

I smiled wider. More in love now. "So, you're submissive? Inquiring minds want to know."

She peered at me intently through the pale light of the dashboard. "With men, I seem to be, yes, for some reason." She was in self-analysis mode now, and I was all ears. "For instance, yesterday, when you didn't ask, you TOLD me that I was going to be your date tonight? I nearly came right there. And then, when you TOLD me how to dress. Well, that led to that photo I sent to your e-mail. I love confident men, nothing turns me on more."

She stroked my cock vigorously now, temporarily making me lose my sense of direction. I almost missed the turn onto the back road where the party was being held. That's why God made GPS devices, to provide a back-up plan for men hopelessly lost due to mobile hand jobs and blow jobs.

She continued. "Now, with women, that's completely different. I take charge, I'm the dominant one. I love to pick women up, I love the challenge, and then watching them surrender, doing what I say, what I want."

I was now officially head over heels in love with a bi. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I regressed to a schoolboy-like question. "So, you like women, too, huh?"

Ally grinned with an evil overtone, curious to how I would take this revelation. "Oh, yes, we are lovely creatures. What's not to like?"

I looked at Allison's Olympic-caliber legs and reluctantly had to pull her hands off my cock, or we weren't gonna make this gig. "YOU are a lovely creature. What's not to like indeed, Allison? What's not to like?"

Steering the Lexus with my free hand, we glided into the driveway of the house owned by Julie Meenan, senior vice-president of marketing and hostess of the bash tonight. And, rumor had it, an unabashed lover of all things young and sexy, and not concerned with whether they were male or female. If they were hot, Julie wanted to fuck them. She was an equal-opportunity chaser of both twenty-something cock or pussy. I had an intuition that Julie Meenan would take a liking to my party date this evening.

Julie was the poster child for those who have fucked their way to the top. She was also rattle-snake mean.

For some reason, Julie thought the fact that she was tall, lean, blonde and beautiful was sufficient reason to treat anyone who wasn't a CEO or attractive and under-thirty as speed bumps in her career path. She took perverse pleasure at rolling over such minions at high speed. There was even an unofficial Christmas song in her honor that had made its way through the cubicles: "You're a Meenan, Mister Grinch."

Just before we walked in the door to Mister Grinch's, er, Ms. Meenan's cozy residence, my fledgling love deepened, as measured by the rise in my pants. The words I heard were a pleasant distraction away from the thought of the hypocrisy of celebrating the holiday season at Julie's abode.

My former babysitter, who of course had known me for a VERY long time, grabbed me by the arm, pulled me into her, nibbled on my earlobe gently, and whispered, "And by the way, don't ask if you can have my ass later on this evening. Just take it. They say babysitter ass is the tightest ass of all."

***************

We survived the party swimmingly, Allison and myself. She was the consummate party guest. Polite, conversational, hanging on my arm with just the right mixture of affection and decorum. My male co-workers, of course, did drool over her ("Holy Christ, Johnnie boy, where did you find THAT?!?"), but even the women found her enchantingly charming, which is an exceedingly difficult double to pull off.

Whenever she was asked about our relationship, Allison stuck to the practiced party line, "We've known each other for a VERY long time." The reply certainly left the masses to conjecture. I'm sure there would be many more questions on Monday morning, but for now, I just was intent on making our appearance and getting out of there, to have some....fun.

Only the hostess brought the inquisition beyond surface level. Julie had brought her own eye candy, a twenty-something male Mediterranean model named Jorge, who looked like a cross between a younger Tom Cruise and Enrique Iglesias. His evening-long leers at Allison no doubt infuriated the older woman, not used to being upstaged on the attention meter by her date at her own party.

Julie cornered me in the kitchen when she thought the coast was clear. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that this gave Jorge the opportunity that he was seeking to chat up Allison, who did not seem disappointed to spend a few minutes with the dashing stud. Naturally, the usually detail-oriented Ms. Grinch did not miss this.

It was the first time that Julie had actually addressed me in a personal conversation this year, and perhaps maybe ever. "She's lovely, John, what a surprise Where dId you find her, pray tell?" I took this to infer exactly what Julie meant to infer. Allison was a hired escort for the occasion. So, I played along.

"Probably at the same place that you found young George Hamilton." I'd had a few drinks and was feeling a bit competitive. "How does a guy get a tan like that in Philly in mid-December anyway, Julie?"

Julie ignored my remark, she was not about to get into a cat fight with a mangy dog like me. She, as always, had higher aspirations. "Jorge and I were discussing the possibility of having you and your lovely date come over tomorrow night.....?" She let the invitation dangle there, open-ended. This inference, like the other one, was even more clear. Just to make sure, she clarified.

"We'd love to get to know Allison better. And you and I, John, well, we've never really spent some quality time together outside of the office. Now that I know what exquisite taste you have, maybe we should rectify that omission of mine." If nothing else, despite being one of the biggest cunts on earth, Julie was goal-oriented and usually got what she wanted, I'll have to give her that.

I was non-committal. My dislike for Julie was profound, but that didn't stop me from wanting to fuck her eyeteeth out, if given the opportunity. "I'll discuss that with Ally and let you know if she's interested, Julie. And I thank you for being so gracious this evening, but if you'll excuse us, I'm going to find my date and we'll have to bid adieu."

Julie was one of those bitches that knew about three words in forty different languages, to act as if she were internationally cultured, when in fact, she grew up in Northeast Philly. So my French goodbye was my way of mocking her.

The tall blonde executive leaned over to kiss me on the cheek, purposely rubbing those perfectly augmented breasts of hers into my chest. "Jorge is right now proffering the very same invitation to Allison. Something tells me she'll have an interest. Ciao, John."

We said our cordial 'goodnights' to the stragglers at the bash, with more than one envious male colleague making a side comment to the effect of "Have a good time tonight, buddy."

I slipped Allison's coat around her shoulders. Before we could get to the car door, she spun around on her heels, and took my mouth deeply into hers. "I want you. Now. Get in."

I wasn't sure if she was further aroused by whatever Jorge had said to her, but now was not the proper time to discuss it. Allison threw her coat in the back seat before I was even behind the driver's seat. We weren't even out of the driveway when she already had my pants down to the brake pedal and was stroking my dick even more vigorously that when we were pulling into the driveway.

She replaced her hand with her luscious lips, knelt down in the plush seat next to me, and engulfed the head of my dick in her mouth. She held me in her mouth as she stroked my shaft with her hand and twirled her tongue around and around my dick.

I felt myself getting slightly dizzy, feeling the effects of a few cocktails and a mind-numbing hummer from a woman almost half my age. I let out an audible moan to express my appreciation and encourage her masterful oral performance. Ally continued her magical job of sucking my dick as I luckily managed to gather support by grabbing the steering wheel as tightly as possible.

I was on the verge of cumming when she suddenly stopped thrusting my shaft and slowly started taking more and more of my dick in her mouth. Somehow she managed to fully engulf all seven of my rock-hard inches.

Words cannot do justice in describing how fucking incredible it feels to have your entire dick deep inside a horny young woman's mouth. She looked up at me with those sexy brown eyes and with her lips firmly planted on the base of my dick. She actually tried to smile and I nearly blew my load right there.

Feeling the throbbing in her mouth, she obviously sensed I was close and began what I can only describe as bobbing her head up and down my entire shaft like a well-oiled machine. In a matter of seconds I grunted and blew my load. She didn't skip a beat, swallowing every hot drop of seed.

I've had what I thought were many great blow jobs, but I've never known anyone who could suck a dick with the enthusiasm and skill of Allison Mattern. I was proud that I was the motivation for her very first blow job ten years ago, and even prouder to finally be the recipient. I'd wait another ten years for a repeat performance, if need be. But I wouldn't have to.

Finally releasing my softening dick from her mouth after milking me dry and swallowing every drop, she leaned back on her knees and gave me the sexiest grin you could ever imagine. Regaining my strength and senses, I was determined to repay her for the immense pleasure she had just provided me. Without even realizing how we actually got there, we somehow were in the parking lot of Allison's complex.

After briefly fumbling for her keys, I led Allison to the couch where we began passionately making out like school kids in the back seat of a car.

Unlike some guys I don't care that I had just shot a boatload of cum in her mouth. We were getting really hot from kissing and truth be known I was enjoying our mutual tongue action as much as she was. I extracted her dress from her sublime body, but remained fully-clothed myself. I was relishing some CMNF action with this smoking-hot submissive.

I laid her back on the couch and began working my way down, kissing her magnificent body. In her heightened state of arousal Allison was moaning louder and louder and my kissing of her neck actually gave her goose bumps down her arms and legs. I was tempted to get a little rougher but leaving a mark on her neck would have been juvenile, so I continued downward to her rock hard nipples and perky tits.

Knowing almost intuitively what she liked and how she liked it, I wasted no time in unleashing an all-out assault on her fabulous nipples. Pinching and squeezing one while kissing, licking and biting the other.

Her moans increased with each flick of my tongue and caress of my fingers. Continuing my assault on her wonderfully responsive tits, I moved one hand between her legs to test Lake Ally. I could not believe how wet she was. Her labia were engorged, her clit exposed and pussy juice was literally running down her thighs.

I inserted my middle finger, massaged her clit with my thumb and seemingly instantaneously she arched her back and exploded in orgasm. Her pussy clamped on my finger but her wetness allowed me to work it in and out, prolonging her explosive orgasm as I continued sucking her tits.

As she took some time to catch her breath, I maneuvered myself between her legs, kissing her lean yet muscular thighs and enjoying the sweet aroma of her still pulsating pussy. The first lick of her slit brought back her erotic moans.

Seeing she had not completely calmed down from her first orgasm, I knew it wouldn't take much to send her back over the edge. At first I steered clear of her sensitive clit and focused on fucking her with my tongue. Based on her increasing moans she was obviously enjoying herself, but I was in high heaven myself as I could not get enough of her pussy which I must admit tasted better than I would have even imagined.

With her breathing rapidly increasing as soon as I licked her clit, she placed her hands on the back of my head, tensed up, and came for the second time. Not as intense or as long as her first one but you would have never known that based on the volume of her moaning. Allison was a definite screamer and I loved it. After all, is there anything more erotic than the sounds of passion from a woman twenty-some-years your junior in the clutches of orgasm that you have just provided for her?

I gazed down at her and began to undress while she recovered from the after-shocks. Just as I was positioning myself to fuck her, she startled me by pushing me off her. I sat up on the couch sort of dumbfounded as she walked to the bedroom door still butt-fucking naked, the best ass I've ever seen without a close rival. She didn't say a word until she opened the door and saw I wasn't behind her.

"Well come on."

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked inquisitively.

"Just come on. It's my fantasy for the last ten years, remember? And in my dreams, it was always on my bed. So come on."

Her bed was a four-post, a lover's bed, as I always called them. I don't know why, but the most passionate, intensely sexual ladies I've ever been with seemed to have a four-post bed. So this was apropos, because Ally was already far and away number one on my lover's list.

With my face still smeared with her pussy juice, we started making out as passionately as before. I lifted her up and sat her on the edge of her bed which provided the perfect height. With her steamy cunt still incredibly wet, I easily slid my rock hard dick inside her. She wrapped her long legs around me and within moments we were fucking at a furious pace.

Had it not been for my tongue being deep inside her mouth, her moans and groans would have been even louder than when I was eating her out. Of course, this just made me fuck her even harder. I love kising while fucking, it not only adds to the intimacy but also the intensity. Affection mixed with pure carnal, jungle lust.

Not wanting to cum before getting into my favorite position and long-awaited promise, I managed to pull out, turn her around and re-enter her from behind. Without my tongue down her throat to muffle the sounds, Ally was moaning at a feverish pitch as I pounded her hot pussy.

Taking a hold of her magnificent ass, I was in absolute heaven as my balls slapped her clit with each hard thrust. She knew what was coming, and turned over her shoulder to sneer at me, saying simply, "Take it."

Her ass was duly taken.

Though indescribably tight, the heat searing from her anal walls and literally burning my dick, we were both determined to copulate anally to put a fiiting epilogue to our fantasy come-to-life. I slow- sloooow fucked her ass for perhaps ten minutes, the mathematical experiment of quarter-inch by quarter-inch of dick into ass, feeling the gradual stretching of her anal cavity.

I knew that she had to be in some discomfort, if not pain, and the second-to-last thing I wanted to do was to cause her any pain. The absolute last thing I wanted, though, was to NOT fuck her sensational asshole, so if this took all night, I was going to be patient.

Eventually, patience and experience paid off as the soft audible 'pop' that emanated from her bung hole indicated that her stubborn anal muscle had finally permitted me entry. Her body relaxed discernibly and she lowered her head and gripped the bed sheets with both hands. She muttered to me with her head buried into the downy pillows in pure bliss, "Give it to me, Mister McCall. Take this little girl's pretty asshole. Fuck me."

This, dear readers, was patently unfair. You try not to cum when hearing that.

Her earlier blow job had not only felt sensational but was now coming in handy as it was allowing me to fuck her much longer than I would normally have been able. Even when she was cumming and her anal tunnel clamped down and squeezed my dick, I continued pounding her sweet rear end until we both were damn near exhausted.

I reluctantly pulled out and decided to finish the show I was putting on when we first got started earlier tonight. With my dick glistening from both her vaginal and anal juices I stroked myself from head to base, giving her a chance to catch her breath.