Babysitter Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, that's soooo fucking hot." Ally moaned, staring at my self stimulation. "Stroke that big dick, Mister McCall. Let me see you cum."

"Why don't you come get a closer look?" I managed to gasp in between breaths.

"With pleasure," she answered eagerly, moving her face to within to within target practice range.

"Oh, fuck, Ally! Here it comes!"

With her face just inches from my dick, she opened her mouth to provide an inviting target but I missed and shot a stream of cum across her nose just below her right eye. She started laughing when I missed again and shot the rest of my load on her pretty, flushed cheeks and chin.

We must have dozed off, well, passed out is more like it, for a few minutes. I awoke to find her cum-covered face buried on my chest, drenched in sweat. That can't smell good, I thought, gently rousing her. She rustled slightly and purred contentedly, like a cat enjoying sunlight through the window. I kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear.

"You may not believe this Ally, but tonight has been the best sex of my life."

"Oh I believe you." She said confidently. "Experimental and fun, too." She giggled like a babysitter caught doing something naughty.

"Well, young lady, don't we think highly of ourselves?"

"Well what can I say, I like sex and I know how to fuck."

"I can't argue with that."

"Since we're being all true-confessional, I must admit that sex with you has been the best sex I've ever had, too, old man. That was.....amazing!"

"Oh, I already knew that."

"Well, well, well, now who's the one all full of himself."

"I just wish we could have done this a long time ago."

We somehow found the energy to stagger to the shower together, to clean up the residue of the hottest sex two could share. I tenderly scrubbed every orifice of Allison's splendid torso, gently cleansing her battered asshole with one of those scrunchy washcloths that women use, which resulted in yet another orgasm for Ally. (Who knew a scrunchy could be a sex toy? Well, probably a lot of women, but now the secret's out, boys.)

We had found an impromptu sex toy without even trying, and this resulted in my miraculous penile revival. Even more wondrous was that after the shower, we found we couldn't quite find the need for much-needed slumber.

I wanted to play 'hide my cock' again with Ally. So I instructed that she straddle me next, in a reverse-cowgirl position, so I could enjoy a different perspective, this time the smooth line of her back and her gorgeous ass. So while she rode me slowly, I continually eased my cock deep inside the depths of her nubile body, her neck whipping about in her throes of ecstasy. I constantly reached around and squeezed her gorgeous tits, the smallish yet proportioned breasts that seemed too good to be true, evoking seemingly one continous orgasm after another from Allison.

It was several intense hours of fucking. At the very end, almost as a grand finale, she wrapped herself, serpentine, around me and those legs of hers held me firmly in place. I stood up and I felt my prick bang against her cervix while she bounced on me semi-standing up. We were certainly intent on giving each other the fucking of our respective lives, and we had mutually achieved just that.

Finally, I knew I was done. It had been many years since I had been fucked raw, but Allison, my former babysitter, had succeeded in making fantasies come to life. She was prone on the bed, hand on her chin, staring at me lovingly. Or was that just my imagination, wishful thinking? It was nearing five a.m, yet even tousled, she was beautiful with the prettiest of faces.

"You little wildcat, you drained my balls dry. May I call on you again -- maybe dinner?" I asked, feigning the perfect gentleman act.

The young, experimental and most fun woman nodded, then said softly, "Why don't we take Julie and Jorge up on their invitation tomorrow night?"

I almost choked again, just like I did at our meeting at Panera Bread.

Allison's surprises and sexual candor had a way of doing that to me. Ally and I had never mentioned this all evening. I had nearly forgotten in the passion, and quite honestly, I wasn't even sure that Jorge had indeed propositioned Allison the way that Julie had propositioned me.

Allison ran her finger over her still-erect nipples. "I wouldn't mind dominating that bitchy, arrogant ice queen, Julie." She looked at me almost sheepishly. "And I wouldn't mind having both you and Jorge at the same time. Shall we make it a date?"

Yep, I was in love, all right.