Babysitter Rin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

"Does this answer your question?" Rin grabbed him by the collar and roughly kissed him then thrust him back into the bed reaching for the bottle of tequila. After several second she pushed it against his chest. "Open it; my fingers don't work so good just yet." Jason obliged her after raising a brow in confusion. Rin took a long pull straight from the bottle and set it aside.

"Can I get a blow job?" Jason asked. When Rin turned toward him he reflexively cringed.

"Relax, I'm not gonna hit you." Rin crawled down to the edge of the bed and unfastened Jason's pants tugging them and his boxers down and off. She inched closer nuzzling her nose against his scrotum and deeply inhaling his scent. Rin purred before wrapping her lips around the tip of his cock and playfully darting her tongue all around it. She smiled slightly at the sight of Jason already squirming and grunting even though she'd barely touched him. "You like that huh?" Jason nodded then gasped as she took another long lick from base to tip. Rin took a deep breath and engulfed Jason's entire cock in a single experienced go that allowed her to press her nose down to his pelvis for a second.

Jason tried to keep from shouting but he couldn't. The sight of the small woman devouring his cock forced him to bellow when he came. He couldn't find anything to grasp, the sheets immediately pulled free of the bed, the mattress was to slick, and he lacked a headboard. He consciously stopped himself from grabbing her shoulders. He hadn't realized that his back was arched until he relaxed back onto the bed and Rin was left sputtering.

Rin didn't normally swallow but she needed a breath after the enormous load that Jason had pumped directly into her throat. There was so much of it that she couldn't handle it all and the last few spurts ended up drooling out of her mouth and down her chin. Jason was so cute asking if she was okay. "I'm fine. My fault. Virgin, big load, hair trigger." She glanced around the room and found his tissues wiping her face clean.

"Okay. I'm gonna go order the pizza." Rin rolled off the bed and sauntered to the door. "Be down in half an hour and bring the bottle when you're ready. I've got you until tomorrow at noon and I intend to put you through your paces boy."

Jason didn't say anything he just lay back on his be and stared up at the ceiling wondering just when the feeling would return to his legs.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers
12