Babysitter Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nellye
nellye
95 Followers

He didn't.

Instead he took his hands and slightly tightened my bra around my neck. Not hard enough to strangle me, but enough to cause my blood to rush to my head.

His first touch on my nipples with his lips was like magic. My body pulsated for a moment and I instinctively tightened my legs together, around his waist. He slipped his hands into mine to stop me moving them and bit down into my breast around my nipple. Whilst biting down hard, his tongue darted over my nipple gently tickling me, pushing me closer to the edge.

Only when Tom released my right hand and covered my mouth did I realise how loud I was moaning out. I looked at Tom and whispered I would keep quiet. He didn't seem to believe me, and used the excess material of my bra to fill my mouth and keep me quiet.

He began to work on my other nipple and tried to focus on keeping quiet. I felt Tom take a step back and then realised that once again I was squeezing him with my hips. Wow. I really needed to get myself in control, but it was clear that Tom was not going to let me. He was pushing me more and more to lose myself, and I loved every second of it.

For what seemed like an hour Tom worked hard on my nipples and I was incredibly sore and thankful when he began to kiss my chest. Then slowly down to my stomach. "Oh Tom." I managed to whimper as his fingers ran down my arms. My breathing was heavy and his touch electric. I inhaled and could smell raw passion and sex.

When Tom's lips brushed past my belly button, he pulled away and I tightly closed my eyes. His fingers released me and I instinctively grabbed my breasts and began to squeeze them. I tried to reach out for Tom but couldn't find him. As I opened my eyes to look for him Tom's face pushed against my underwear.

I screamed out loud with raw desperate passion. My underwear were already soaking wet and sticking to my skin but I felt more of my juices pushing out. My legs began to shake beyond my control and my eyes hung open as did my jaw as I laid back there enjoying my second magnificent orgasm of the evening.

Tom had a huge grin on his face as I sat up, pulled him close and kissed him passionately once more. His hands wrapped around me, and his fingers slipped into my underwear and gently squeezed my ass cheeks. I couldn't keep my lips off him as he slipped my lingerie down my legs to my knees. The slimy silky feel of my cum gliding down my legs to my toes, had me in fits and I shuddered in excitement as he pushed me back down onto the table.

My eyes closed tightly anticipating his next move and I had to stop myself from screaming out and giggling as his tongue flickered over my toes on my right foot. His tongue slowly worked its way up my legs, licking off every glistening drop of my cum in its path. He delicately kissed the inside of my legs until I couldn't take any more torture. I grabbed his head and pulled it in, burying it deep in between my legs.

His first touch was blissful. His lips rubbed my swollen lips, and his nose pushed against my clit, which was now incredibly swollen. My moans were loud, but neither of us cared anymore as he began to work a kind of magic I never knew existed. His nose circled my clit pushing deeply, sending shivers all over my body. Using his lips he parted my pussy lips and after what felt like hours his tongue darted in gently. He moved at a slow pace, but at a completely unpredictable rhythm. I was in absolute bliss, my eyes wide open staring at the chandelier light above. My hands were now tightly wrapped around his head, pulling him in deeper. He didn't resist, and darted his tongue deeper into me with each passing moment. It felt like mere seconds, but in reality it was several minutes. "Oh Tom...don't stop." I whimpered out as I felt a strong pull in the pit of my stomach. Tom's hands were tightly wrapped around my legs now, not allowing me to move. He wanted me to feel every touch. He wanted me to know there was no escape.

For several moments I lay there lost in heaven until he slightly repositioned himself. He toyed with my two nipples his right hand; and a finger from his left slipped slowly into my soaking hole. This left his tongue free to focus on my clit; something which my body reacted too immediately. It didn't take more than a few seconds for my orgasm to start building up deep inside me once again. The sensations I was feeling were raw, primal and passionate, and I didn't want to let go of them. I did everything I could to hold back my imminent orgasm, and I managed to for a few seconds. I tried hard to focus on my ceiling and the chandelier above my head, but soon I was too overwhelmed. I moaned out loudly and deeply as my body went limp. Waves of orgasmic contractions rolled through my body, and I could feel Tom's tongue and lips through my throbbing clit. Tom's finger, (or fingers - wasn't sure how many at this point) were now completely drenched with my cum and I felt completely satisfied yet wanted more; so much more. It felt as if the orgasm would go on forever. It didn't seem to end for hours!

When I finally managed to focus my eyes I heard Tom say something, but I couldn't register the words. Instead I just nodded and before I knew it he was kissing me again. This time I tasted my juices on his lips and they were sweet and tasty.

After a couple of minutes I pulled away from Tom and asked him a question. "Do you have a condom?"

"No." he whispered looking away shyly for moment. "Do you?"

I knew I didn't but there was no way I was going to stop. Tom was mine now, and I was going to feel him inside me. My mind started racing, and I told myself I would go to the pharmacy tomorrow, and get a morning after pill. Maybe I should actually get myself on the regular pill. This was going to become a regular thing now. Tom was mine. We both knew this was the start of something special.

I slowly stood up, but my knees crumpled beneath me. Fortunately Tom's strong hands steadied me, and this time I wrapped my hands around him and let him carry me more out of necessity then passion. My fingers locked around his neck, and with his strong hands he lifted my legs around his waist. We slowly made our way to the sofa once more and this time he sat down whilst I was still wrapped around him.

The feeling of Tom's hard thick penis rubbing against my chest was amazing, but it was nothing compared to the feeling I felt next, of the tip of his cock rubbing against my clit. Our arms and bodies were completely joined as I sat down over Tom. My two knees were planted on the sofa to his sides and I pushed my body hard against his. Every part of our bodies rubbed against each other.

"Are you sure Mrs. Lewis?" Tom asked knowing my answer before he spoke.

I didn't respond in words but slowly repositioned myself so the tip of his thick juicy cock rubbed against my hole. He had completely licked me clean, but I was already soaking wet again. It was remarkably difficult for me to control myself, and I just above found the energy to keep my pussy lifted above his cock. Tom moaned out in unison with me as his cock flicked across my pussy lips. It glided gently and smoothly in my dripping juices and it felt incredible natural as the tip of his cock pushed into me as it continued to move back and forth.

Tom's voice was lost to me, over the feeling of his tip slipping into me. It seemed like endless torture, and even though I wanted to take things slowly, to remember every second, I couldn't hold out for very long. Very soon I stopped supporting myself on my knees, and gently lowered myself completely onto Tom.

The sensation of his long, thick penis slipping into me was one I will never forget. Every nerve in my swollen pussy was on fire. Every nerve was sending shivers through my body. I could tell by Tom's face he was in as much ecstasy as I was.

We both wanted to scream out in passion, but there was an eerie fitting silence as we both sat there silently enjoying the moment. His cock pushed deeper and deeper into me. Thankfully I had cum so many times. It made his entrance more manageable; but this was still by far the biggest penis I had ever felt inside me.

Soon I felt his legs completely against mine. He was completely buried inside me. For almost a minute we just sat there looking at each other until I leaned forward again and kissed Tom gently on the lips. Leaning forward also meant my clit rubbed against his chest, which sent an electric shock through my body.

Tom hadn't began to thrust as yet, and for that I was thankful. I wanted to remain like this forever. After a while I took control and steadied my hands around his shoulders and gently lifted myself off Tom. Our lips found each other for a moment until I felt the tip of his penis slip out of me. The sensation of his penis sliding across up my pussy was almost unbearable. The sensations and feelings we were sharing were so intimate, so passionate, so raw. I looked down, and I was almost a foot off Tom! His cock was huge!

I slipped him back into me, this time slowly once again, but that was where the slow pace ended. As our bodies truly merged once again I changed things. This time I began to grind my pussy against his cock; slowly at first, but quickly increased my pace. We both couldn't stop moaning so I kept my lips firmly planted on his. I could hear the sofa creaking with every movement of my hips.

Tom suddenly began to thrust with such force he pushed his cock into me from deep below. It felt like I was concrete, being drilled into by a jack hammer. I was on the tip of losing control, when Tom bit into my neck, and flicked at my clit with his thumb. Shivers erupted all over my body as I squeezed my legs together tightly. This time it just meant that his cock hit more nerve endings deep inside me. If my screams of passion hadn't woken the neighbours and Cassie I don't know what would have.

I was staring straight into Tom's eyes, and was over the moon that he hadn't finished as yet. I guess it's true what they say, that the second time a guy cums he lasts a lot longer. I once again began to ride Tom like a bull, until he stood up slowly. I wrapped my hands around his neck to support myself and continued to ride him. I was oblivious to everything else.

Tom pushed me hard against the wall and began to pound me harder and harder. Every thrust was at different depths and different speeds. I was completely open and off guard. I cummed at least three more times over the next few minutes, but they soon began to all blur into one. It took me a minute to realise that we were back on the dining table again, this time Tom was on top of me.

Missionary style had never been my favourite position, but feeling his weight on top of me, pinning me down was incredibly erotic. He was so forceful and I could tell he was controlling himself, holding himself back.

I feared the table would break. Not that I cared.

I was disappointed and relieved when Tom finally blurted out that he was going to cum. I knew I would pass out if it didn't end soon, but I never wanted this feeling to end. He tried to pull out of me, but I tightly wrapped my arms around him and held him close. I kissed him softly on the lips as I felt his cock begin to throb erratically. It bubbled up from his balls, down his shaft. Every throb singing to my nerve endings. I lost control at the same time as Tom and I couldn't tell who's cum was whose, or who's moans were louder.

Tom's face was overcome with passion and his body was as weak as mine. We both laid there for a long time, panting, breathing heavily, and kissing. His cock was shrinking inside me, but every few seconds it would shudder and flick against my inner walls. Making me feel like jelly.

Tom's slowly pulled out of me, but held my hand the whole time. This gave me the leverage to pull him in for another kiss. I licked his cock clean, and he licked my pussy clean before we migrated to the sofa, and wrapped up under a large blanket naked.

Since that night Tom and myself have been regularly meeting. He usually comes over after I drop Cassie at Pre-School. Fortunately Cassie hadn't realised what was happening that night, but we decided not to risk it again with her at home. I'm not sure what will happen when Tom goes to university, but his campus is not too far from home, I am sure our relationship will only flourish.

nellye
nellye
95 Followers
12