BabySitter's Bath

Story Info
Sitter is caught naked in the bath.
2.9k words
4.21
197.5k
62

Part 102 of the 142 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers

I love sitting for Carly Adams. She's got this huge bathroom with all mod cons. The whole thing is tiles and mirrors and glass. It even has a drain in the middle of the floor, so if you slosh water out of the bath it doesn't matter.

The first time I ever sat for Carly I'd asked if I could use their bathroom after the kids had gone done for the night, and she'd laughed and said no problem, just leave it clean and tidy. And that was easy to do. Just a quick wipe of the tiles with a towel and everything was fine.

I was sitting for them one warmish summer's night. The kids were in bed and asleep. I'd half-filled the bath with warmish water, hot enough to feel good, cool enough to not overheat me on a hot night, added bubble bath and dived in. Not literally, of course, even though the bath seemed big enough. More like a mini swimming pool than a bath.

After a quick wash, I started clowning around in the water. I'd push myself along the bottom, sending waves cascading up and down the bath. I didn't need to worry about spills because the splashes just swished straight down the floor drain.

I'd switched to lying on my tummy, making more waves by bobbing up and down, when I received a swat on the bottom. It wasn't a hard swat, more of a friendly swat, a way of saying hi. If I'd been dressed and walking around I wouldn't have done more than turn around and given the swatter a firm look.

But I wasn't dressed and walking around, was I? I was naked in the bath, with my bottom sticking high in the air as I prepared to make a big splash, and I was supposed to be alone. Not providing a show for anyone who might be passing through the bathroom.

You can understand that I felt just a little disconcerted. I squealed, promptly getting a mouth full of water, because while my bottom was up, my head was down. Choking and spluttering I rolled over onto my back, realised immediately that I was now showing off even more of my charms, and curled up into a ball, still spluttering and trying to see who had swatted me.

I had vague hopes that I'd see Carly there, laughing at my antics. No such luck. There was this man there and I'd never seen him before in my life.

"Whatcha doin', kid?" he said, and he was most definitely laughing at me.

"I'm in the bath," I shrieked. "Who are you? Never mind, just get out. And I'm not a kid."

"I was speaking figuratively, kid," he said. "The way you were clowning around I thought you were a kid. Then I saw your hips and decided that they were a little too well developed to belong to a kid. I'm Carly's dad, by the way."

Too well developed? What did that mean.

"Are you saying I've got a fat bottom?" I asked suspiciously, feeling I'd been insulted.

"Not really. From what I saw, and I'll admit I saw a lot, you have a very nice bottom. How old are you, kid?"

"I'm not a kid. I'm nearly twenty," I pointed out.

"Really? How near?"

I glared at him, then sighed.

"Oh, about another eighteen months," I admitted. "Um, do you mind leaving so I can get out and get dried?"

"Don't let me stop you," he replied, not moving.

I just looked at him, and he looked back, smiling.

"Tell you what, kid," he finally said. "I didn't get a proper look at what appears to be a very nice chest, what with you splashing and waving your arms and legs around and all. You sit up nicely with your arms by your side and I'll consider going into the other room and wait until you're decent.

Not," he added thoughtfully, "that you don't look pretty good just curled up like that."

I wanted to rant and rave at him, but you can't do a good rant while clutching your knees to your chest and wrapping your arms around them. To do a good rant and rave you need to be able to wave your arms around and stamp your feet. My choices seemed to be to sit in water that suddenly seemed cold, or sit up as he suggested. Figuring that the swine could outwait me, the choices quickly narrowed down to one.

I sat up, arms by side, but you can be damn sure my hands were folded in my lap. Breasts were all he'd see, the old perv.

He was nodding appreciatively.

"Very nice," he murmured. "Very nice indeed."

If he'd left it at that I would probably have felt slight flattered, but did he leave it at that? He did not. Would you believe he reached down and cupped one of my breasts, running a thumb across the nipple until it was standing proud? And then he moved to the other breast and did the same. I just sat there, mouth open. I couldn't believe his gall.

Did he then turn and leave the bathroom? He did not.

"You said you would now go into the other room," I gently reminded him.

"Not exactly," he pointed out. "I said I would consider it, and after careful consideration it seems like a lousy idea."

Now what did I do? For a start, I covered my breasts again. How long was he going to keep me trapped here?

Not long it turned out. He reached for a towel and held it up. It was a big fluffy towel and right then I wanted it more than I've ever wanted anything. He dangled it, just out of reach.

"OK, kid, hop out now. I'll even pat you dry."

I was furious, but what could I do. The man was just so arrogantly sure of himself that argument would be useless. Reluctantly I got out of the bath, feeling even angrier when I saw that both my nipples were still standing proud. I have to admit it. The old bastard's consummate arrogance was getting to me.

I waited for him to pass me the towel. Rather, I waited, hoping he would pass me the towel, but suspecting he would use the opportunity to pat me dry the way he said he would.

He did neither. He just stood there, running his eyes over me. I'll swear I could feel his eyes actually touching me, probing my secret places. I was breathing a little harder now and if he didn't get a move on with that towel I would be doing a rant and rave.

"You know, I can't quite decide," he said. "Part of me wants to pat you dry and then carry you off to the nearest bed. The other part wants to lay you on the floor right here and now and take you while you're all wet and slippery."

I went scarlet and it suddenly dawned on me that the odd feeling I was having was arousal. This man was seriously getting to me and I had no idea why. I'd had lots of boys chase me without really impinging on my consciousness. I mean, I always just considered then to there.

So why was I so aware of Carly's dad? He was in his forties, for crying out loud. I took a deep breath and tried to ignore his comments. Well, I guess I couldn't ignore them, but I could let him know his hopes weren't going anywhere.

"I'm sorry to dash your hopes, sir," I said politely, "but I don't sleep around. I'm still a virgin and I'm staying that way."

"Don't call me sir. Call me Adam. And don't worry about your virginity. All women suffer from it but they find it's a temporary condition."

He suddenly flicked the towel out full length and let it drift to the floor.

"Wet and slippery seems a good idea to me. Lie down on the towel. It'll be warmer and softer than the tiles."

Adam had to be mad to even consider the possibility that I was going to lie down on the towel just because he told me to. Who did he think he was? God's gift to women? I was going to take another towel and just walk out the door. I'd get dressed in the kid's room. He wouldn't dare make a scene there and wake up the kids.

Even as I was planning this course of action I found myself settling down onto the towel. A little voice was screaming, idiot, get up and run, but I was just ignoring it. Don't ask me what I was doing. I didn't have the vaguest idea. For some reason it just seemed right to do what I was told in this situation.

Adam calmly stripped of his trousers and I finally had a good look at a man's erection. I had seen some before, usually sticking coyly out of some boy's trousers why he tried to explain why it would be a good idea for me to touch it in any way he cared to imagine. I had actually touched a couple. It seemed to drive boys slightly nuts.

This one, however, was the first one I'd seen where the owner seemed determined to use it on me properly. It seemed awfully large when I thought about where he wanted to put it. I just gulped and looked away.

Adam settled down next to me. I refused to look at him but then found myself watching his hands as he started stroking my breasts. His hands looked awfully dark against my white flesh, and he was gently squeezing my breasts and teasing my nipples. I was so dreadfully conscious of my breasts. They felt swollen and sensitive and Adam's touching was confusing me.

Even worse I could feel that damned thing of his poking me in the side. I tried to move away from it and I could feel him chuckling, his chest vibrating. Until then I hadn't even noticed I was leaning against his chest.

Adam took my hand and moved it, placing it upon his erection. My hand closed over it and I could feel it. I don't think my fingers even met when wrapped around it. I found myself squeezing it and it felt hard and hot. Do men get a fever in their cock when they're erect?

For that matter, I thought I was getting a fever. I was starting to feel hot, and getting hotter all the time.

My hand started running up and down Adam's cock, trying to feel just how large it really was. Then a hand touched me and I squeaked like a mouse. I knew that he'd touch me privately at some stage but it still came as a shock when his hand closed over me, cupping my mound and squeezing.

It was about that stage that I started to lose track of what was going on. Hands seemed to be on my breasts and on my mound and cupping my bottom and just touching me everywhere. An octopus couldn't have touched me in so many places, seemingly all at once.

I now knew I was definitely feeling sick. I had to be. I could feel my temperature skyrocketing. I was burning. Couldn't Adam sense that I must be ill? Apparently not, because he just kept touching.

I wasn't thinking at all when Adam decided to ravish me. I just lay there watching as he moved my legs well apart, kneeling between them. All I had to do was say no, but I didn't even consider it. I just waited, knowing what he was going to do.

I could feel him moving my lips slightly apart, then the tip of his cock vanished between my legs and I could feel it touching me. I held my breath and Adam started moving into me. He pushed firmly forward and I could feel him inside me, taking me over. Something gave and he was moving swiftly into my vaginal passage. Hey, that was my hymen going, came the thought. I thought that was supposed to hurt?

Whatever. At that stage I didn't give a damn. I was just interested in what Adam's cock was doing inside me. It was filling me, going in deeper that I though a cock would go, making my passage stretch to accommodate him.

If I'd ever stopped to really think about it I'd have thought a penis would just come in a little way, move back and forth a bit and spill its load. I had not envisaged a full sized cock sinking so deep into me that I seemed to be tiny me perched on a mountain. Adam felt huge inside me.

As for that move back and forth a bit. Ha. I laugh. One moment I was full of cock and the next it was being dragged back out. It seemed to take longer coming out than going in. I was just thinking, is that all, when all hell broke loose. Adam came screaming back into me, ramming his cock all the way home. Actually, Adam did the ramming. I did the screaming.

After a few repeats Adam told me to quit yowling and start moving. It dawned on me that what he was doing wasn't actually hurting. It really felt pretty good. I was only squealing from surprise, not pain. And what did he mean, start moving?

Oh, yes. I was supposed to push against him when he came in. I quailed slightly, when I thought about having to push myself against that cock. But Adam said I had to, so I didn't have a choice, now did I?

Next time Adam pushed into me I was ready and pushed firmly against him. He promptly shot straight into me, twice as fast as when I just lay there, and it felt fantastic. Now I was really ready to push against him and I was very quickly bucking under him in a most enthusiastic manner.

It wasn't long before I was gasping and squealing again, but this time my squeals were pure pleasure. I was having a wonderful time. I saw no reason why we couldn't just keep on doing this until Carla got home. It would sure help to pass the time and it was so much better than TV.

Adam kept on pumping into me and I gleefully met him, and things seemed to be slowly getting faster and faster. Then Adam gave this shout and really started pumping into me.

Oh, yes. Spill its load, I'd thought. Adam's load just blasted into me, absolutely splashing around me, hot and heavy. By the time the second splash hit me I'd lost it. I just shrieked and somehow or other I seemed to clamp onto Adam's cock. My legs were kicking into the air as I squealed and writhed under him. If I'd been watching I'd have been embarrassed for myself. As it was, all I could do was hope to live through it.

When I finally sorted myself out I found Adam was standing in the shower, whistling. Me, I was going back in the bath. I reached over and turned on the hot tap, hard. Adam promptly howled, but sod him. A cold shower would do him good. He should have had one earlier. He dried and dressed and left the bathroom while I finished my bath more casually.

Dried and dressed I finally wandered out and found Adam in the front room. I could not understand it. I really couldn't. Why the hell had I let him get away with that. It wasn't as though he was a Casanova. He was just a normal looking man. Not one that I would normally even look at.

I couldn't help myself. I had to know. There must be some reason.

"Why, I demanded, did you do that? For that matter, why did I let you?"

"Well, from my point of view the answer is easy. You were young and lovely and I wanted you. For you, I think you'll find the answer is a little more complex. What would you say if I told you to take off your clothes again?"

"Ah, get stuffed, probably," I replied, "or maybe I wouldn't be that polite."

"That's what I think, too. However, if I caught you naked again, do you know what would happen?"

I shook my head.

"You would do as you were told. You're sexually submissive and will obey the dictates of your partner. When you're naked any man who projects confidence is your master. You're geared to obey him. So don't let any boy take off your clothes unless you're prepared to go all the way."

An embarrassing thing to learn about yourself. Also interesting. If a man has a good imagination I could have some very interesting times as I wouldn't be objecting. I'd have to be careful, but things could be fun. I'd be in control right up until I was naked.

"I didn't want you to have sex with me," I pointed out. "Does that mean you raped me?"

Adam grinned and shook his head. "No. I may have taken unfair advantage but you actually agreed. Reluctantly, maybe, but you were willing and cooperative. Now, if I'd forcibly stripped you, that would have made it rape.

So. I'm rested up. Want to investigate how submissive you can be?"

My tummy turned over and I shivered but shook my head.

"I'll pass," I mumbled.

It occurred to me that I used that nice big bath every time I sat for Carly and I sat for her at least once every couple of weeks. Would I find myself in a similar situation in the future? Time would tell, I guess.

Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers