BabySitter's Breasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

Marissa looked and an expression of total disdain crossed her face. She glanced over towards Richard and then back to the new player. You have got to be fucking kidding me, her expression said.

To her surprise the man flushed and zipped up again.

"Ah, can't do it, guys," he said. "The wife would absolutely kill me if she thought I'd been with another woman. I'll pass."

Yes, thought Marissa. If I was a man with a cock like that I'd pass too if Richard had just demonstrated his wares. They say size doesn't count, but there are limits.

The men permitted Marissa to get dressed again, letting her have her sizable bonus. There was no way she would ever be sitting for Mr Manders again, that she vowed. She didn't really expect him to ask her. She departed in a bit of a huff. Still, she mused, she had gained some experience.

Safely home Marissa was to receive a call a couple of hours later.

"Hullo, Marissa here. Who's that?"

"Hullo, Marissa. This is Frank."

"Frank? Do I know a Frank?"

"You do. We met earlier at Charlie's house."

Frank! That was the name of the guy with the big. . .

"Oh. That Frank. What do you want?"

"I need a babysitter tomorrow for a few hours. I just know that you're the person best suited for the job. I pay well."

"You have to be kidding. I didn't even know you had a baby."

"Of course you do. You met it earlier and treated it very kindly, even if it did throw up on you. I just felt that you need to give him another chance and look after him for a couple of hours."

"What are you on about? I didn't see any babies. The only thing I saw was. . . Oh."

That was his baby. He wanted her to look after that for a couple of hours. Was he kidding?

"Ah, what time are we talking about?" she asked.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12