Babysitting

Story Info
The kids are in bed and Daddy's home.
1.6k words
4.2
291.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nineteen years old. Definitely legal and by no means a virgin, but that didn't make what happened between Mr. Royce and me any less erotic. After all, he was a much older man, literally old enough to be my Father. He was my dad's best friend ever since high school and I was babysitting, more as a favour than anything. His second wife was much younger than him and had two young children from her previous marriage. I guess Mr. Royce had a thing for younger women.

"Hello Emily," he said as he came into the living room around ten after eleven. "How were they?"

"I didn't even hear him come in; I was so absorbed in my homework.

"They were great Mr. Royce, as always." I replied as I began gathering my things.

"What's the hurry Em?"

"Oh, uh?"

The question caught me off guard.

"Stay, have a drink with me."

"Um, I guess that would be alright."

"Good. Mrs. Royce had been gone on her business trip for a week now and I feel the need for a little....female companionship."

Something about the way he said that made me uneasy, but something about the way he was looking at me when he handed me the drink, made me horny.

"So Mr. Royce......." I started, wondering if I was the only one feeling a little uncomfortable. Apparently, I was.

"Call me Marc." he said as he laid a hand on my bare knee.

"Okay, Marc. How's business?"

"You know Emily, I've known you for your entire life." he said, as if I hadn't even said anything. "I waited in the hospital with your family while you were being born. And now look at you. You've grown into such a beautiful...young...woman."

With each pause, he slid his hand a little farther up my leg.

"Mr. Royce?" I asked.

"Marc."

"Marc, I'm not sure about this. I think maybe I should go."

"You think you should go," he said, his hand sliding slowly up with each passing second, "but so you really want to?"

At that moment, his hand reached its destination and that's when I knew there was no going back. Marc turned my face so we were eye to eye, willing me to answer his question.

"No" I finally conceded.

"I didn't think so." he said before he leaned in and started to kiss me. At the same time, he started to massage my pussy through my boy shorts.

"Hmmmm," he said between kisses, "not new at this are you? But I bet I can still make you feel some things you're never felt before."

With that he stood in front of me, pulling off my shorts and underwear before sitting back down beside me. He also put his hand back where it was, but this time with nothing between his warm hand and my even warmer pussy. He leaned over and started kissing my neck as he slid a finger between my pussy lips and softly started caressing my clit. He barely moved his finger, and his touch was so soft, I could barely feel it. But it was enough to send shivers through my entire body. I started to moan.

"You like that Emily?" he whispered in my ear, his voice husky with desire.

"You know," he continued, "I've been thinking about this for a long time now. Ever since your high school graduation. That sexy little dress you wore.

As he was talking, he was slowly increasing the pace and pressure he was using on my clit. My moans were growing more frequent and I was beginning to squirm a little bit. None of the guys I'd slept with had given that part of me so much attention, and damn if I wasn't enjoying it.

"You know, that night I gave my wife the fuck of her life, imagining the entire time I it was you."

By this point my moans were constant. Just then he shifted his finger and I couldn't help but let out a little cry.

"Ahhhh," he responded, still with that sexy whisper in my ear, "I've found just the right spot."

And he had. And unlike the younger guys I'd had before, he realized my moaning wasn't an invitation to speed up. No, he kept doing exactly what had caused my reaction in the first place.

"Are you going to cum for me baby?" he breathed in my ear. "Cause once you do, we can really get started."

I couldn't sit still anymore and my moans were getting even louder.

"Come on baby," he encouraged. "I want to fuck you!"

Now a lot of girls might have found what he said offensive, even under the circumstances, but not me. That pushed me over the edge. My back arched off the couch as I came all over his fingers.

"Yeah, that's it baby, not let's see how long I can keep it going."

Ah, the difference experience makes. Where guys my age would have stopped, Marc kept going, and going, and going. I swear it must have been a world record orgasm. And the whole time, he was whispering dirty things in my ears, making the experience even more exciting.

Finally, I cried out as my orgasm came to an explosive finish, my pussy erupting like a volcano all over his hand. Marc pulled his hand away and started licking his fingers off, looking me straight in the eye.

"Mmmmmmmmm," he said, "Baby, you taste sooooo good."

"He spread my legs further apart and started licking all the juices off my pussy lips. Slowly, gently, savouring every last drop of my essence. He spent a few minutes down there, still giving me immense pleasure while allowing me to recover from my first climax. Slowly he climbed up toward me, his eyes burning with lust.

"Are you ready Emily?" he asked as he finally got around to taking my shirt off. All I could manage was a single nod.

"Good." he said

A second later he had his mouth feasting on one of my full breasts, with a hand on the other and his free hand unbuckling his belt. The before I even knew what was happening, he was inside me.

"Marc!" I called out as I felt his length fill me.

"Yes Emily? That's good isn't it?" he whispered hoarsely as he slowly began to thrust in and out. He did it so slow, for so long, I thought I would go crazy. My fingers were digging into his arms. I was so sure that any second he would speed up and start really screwing me. But no. He just kept up that slow, steady rhythm, all the time keeping his eyes locked with mine. He must have seen the pleading in my eyes for him to go for it, but he just kept on. Then I noticed something in his eyes. Almost like a challenge, for lack of a better word.

"Marc?" I groaned.

"Yes Emily?" he asked his sexy whisper still in perfect control.

"Fuck me Marc!" I said quickly, before I lost the nerve.

"That's what I've been waiting to hear baby."

In one heartbeat, he went from slow and soft to fast and rough. He had to cover my mouth with his just to muffle my scream. I came within the first few thrusts, and from then on each climax led directly into an even better, stronger, longer orgasm.

Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, Marc gave and urgent sensual groan from deep in his throat.

"Oh Emily!" he called as his cum began to pulse inside of me.

We stayed where we were for a few minutes, neither of us wanting to break the spell. Then Marc sat up with a jolt.

On my God, you're on the pill right?!?!?" he asked, obviously more than a little worried.

"Don't worry Marc." I said with a smile, the smile of a woman who's just been properly fucked for the first time.

Marc must have recognized that smile, because I felt him begin to get hard again inside me.

"Again?"

"Yeah, but not here. Let's go in the shower this time."

And we did. After the shower, we moved to the bed where we spent the rest of the night, waking up periodically to go at it.

I woke up the next morning to find Marc beside the bed, his hard cock pointing towards me covered in whipped cream.

"Good morning baby." he said.

What else was there to do but to enjoy some dick for breakfast? Just as I was about to start partaking, something terrible came to me.

"The kids?" I asked horrified.

"Don't worry Em. I moved all your clothes before they got up and they're already gone to their Father's for the weekend.

"Oh. Well in that case, I guess we have all weekend."

"I guess we do."

That weekend changed my sex life forever. We did it in every room and on pretty much on every surface. From then on I demanded to be treated, well let's say, a certain way when it came to sex.

I demanded that my pussy get as much manual and oral attention as any guy's cock was going to get from it. If a guy started fucking me too fast, I took control over the pace. And I must say, the guys I slept with were always pleasantly surprised. And finally if you didn't know how to talk dirty, you're weren't getting any.

All in all, it was a pretty good experience. Hell, who am I kidding? It was fan-fucking-tastic!