BabySitting

Story Info
Divorced father does some babysitting.
1.6k words
4.23
209.5k
45

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers

I'd been divorced for a couple of years when it happened. My wife had one day decided that she didn't like the married life and just shot through, leaving me with two kids to look after.

I won't say it was easy but, with the help of friends, I coped. One of the people who chipped in to help was my sister-in-law, Faye. Nice young woman, married and with a couple of kids of her own. She'd chip in and do some occasional baby-sitting for me, and when I could I'd do some for her.

One day she rang and asked if I and my boys could stay overnight on the coming Friday and watch her girls while she and Nick went out for the evening. They had this do on at Nick's work and they wouldn't be back until late.

"Why not?" I said and we made the arrangements.

Friday night I and my boys rocked up, Faye and Nick headed off and the kids got down to the serious business of trying to drive me out of my tiny mind. I don't think they succeeded, but that's just my opinion.

I finally got the little monsters all bedded down and went to bed myself. I woke up fairly early, disturbed by noises in the kitchen. Wandering in to ensure that the kids weren't destroying the place I found Nick having an early breakfast. He had overtime and was going to be out all day.

I went back to bed for an hour or so and got rather rudely awakened by a kamikaze attack as four young children piled onto me, demanding breakfast. I pointed out that Faye was home and they should be asking her.

There was a moment of silence and then a small voice spoke up.

"We did, Daddy, but she said a rude word and told us to go and annoy you."

"Thank you, Faye," I grumbled, but got up, made sure the kids were all properly dressed, and fed them. It was a very nice day so I then proceeded to chase the horde outside, where I knew they'd be content to rampage for the next hour or so.

With peace reigning supreme, I settled on the couch in the front room and turned on the TV. Still in my pyjamas, by the way. I was feeling too lazy to get dressed right away. After I'd been watching TV for a while, Faye came out of the main bedroom, wandered into the front room and settled on the floor next to me, leaning back against the couch with a groan.

"Hungover?" I asked sympathetically.

"No, surprisingly not," Faye replied. "But for some reason I feel stiff as a board. All my muscles seem to be aching. I think I overdid it at gym yesterday."

I put my hand at the back of her neck and squeezed. No wonder she was stiff. Her muscles were all tight and probably cramping a bit. I started massaging the back of her neck, getting her to loosen up a bit.

Faye sighed and stretched when I finished.

"That's a lot better," she said. "Thank you."

"If you like," I offered, "you can lie down and I'll rub your back and shoulders and help get them unknotted."

"Thank you," Faye accepted. "I really am feeling stiff."

I started massaging her back and shoulders. I'm quite good at it and thought I could probably make it easier for her. Trouble was, her t-shirt kept getting in the way, so I just shoved it up out of the road and got serious about the massage. She was lying on her front, so it wasn't as though I was exposing her breasts or anything.

The massage progressed nicely, and if a couple of times my hands dipped a bit far to the sides and pressed against her breasts, it was purely accidental.

Sliding down to the small of her back, I found that Faye's pyjama bottoms were in the way. I could dip under them, but it was annoying.

"I'm just going to push these down a little, OK?" I asked, taking consent for granted and helping her PJ pants down a little. OK, maybe more than a little, but she didn't stop me.

Please remember I was only giving her a massage, I wasn't seducing her. I continued to work her muscles from her shoulders to her thighs and the back of her legs. I'll admit that my hands might have wandered over the sides of those nice little globes she was lying on, but it was only by chance. Not deliberate intent. I was careful not to dip between her legs and start doing things that I should not.

Finally satisfied that Faye was properly relaxed, I gave her a friendly slap on her bottom.

"Finished," I said. "Now why don't you roll over and I'll see if I need to massage any further."

To my surprise, she did, and she really had a very nice figure, and my hands itched to explore.

Instead I just settled onto the floor next to her, lying on my back. Reaching for her, I rolled Faye back onto her tummy, but this time she was lying on top of me.

Faye lay there, head tilted back, looking at me. She sighed.

"It would be nice," she said, "but we can't, can we?"

I shook my head. "No. Not really."

"Then why are you poking me there?" she asked.

I wasn't. Not really. I'll admit I had an erection. I mean, you'd have one, too. She was really good to look at and touch and I suspected that things would only feel better if we went further. But I wasn't poking her.

It just so happened that my erection had managed to slip free of my PJ bottoms and was pointing in her direction. It wasn't my fault that the way she was lying on me left her pussy just with reach of my erection. I considered it a case of her pushing against my cock, rather than my cock pressing against her.

"That feels just a little uncomfortable, pressing against me like that," Faye said, and gave a little wriggle which was supposed to move her away from that touch. It didn't quite work like that, Faye must have slipped down a little, because the next thing we knew the head of my cock had slipped between her lips and was looking around.

"Stop that," hissed Faye.

"It was an accident," I assured her. "Maybe you'd better sit up."

Maybe that was a bad idea. Faye sat up and just naturally sat back on and slid firmly onto my cock, neatly transfixing herself. She gasped.

"Are you crazy?" she wanted to know. "The kids could come barging in at any moment and you're trying to fuck me?"

"Sorry," I murmured. "It sort of just happened. But really, should we waste it now that it's happened."

She was so agitated that she was literally bouncing on me.

"Are you crazy? Do you really expect me to agree to this? Ha. We'd find the kids standing around saying what are you doing, mummy?"

"You're right," I told her, starting to bounce in time with her, thrusting up neatly as she came bouncing down. "It'd be silly for us to risk it."

Faye's cute little bottom was now moving frantically, bobbing rapidly up and down as her pussy made the most of this unexpected treat.

"If you agree that I'm right," Faye gasped, "then why don't you hold still so I can get up?"

"I will," I insisted. "Just give me a moment."

Faye was riding me quite nicely now, her eyes glazing slightly, and little squeaks were starting to be forced out between her closed lips.

"How long," Faye now wanted to know, "is a moment?"

"I'm not sure," I said. Gasped, actually. I was starting to breathe heavily from the exercise. "I'll know it when the moment arrives though."

Faye was now desperately banging her pussy against me, wanting me even deeper. Deciding the moment had arrived, I rolled over, carrying her with me until our positions were reversed. Then I let rip, pulling back and thrusting in as hard and as fast as I could.

The moment had most definitely arrived, for both of us. I covered Faye's mouth with mine to muffle her scream, while I exploded inside her. I could feel her pulsating under me as an orgasm ripped through her.

After that Faye lay there for a moment, shuddering with the after effects. I felt the same way.

"We have to stop this right now," I told her, pulling free.

She gasped and nodded.

"Yes. Best to stop. I'll go and have a shower," she said.

"Good idea," I said, promptly heading for the bathroom, while Faye bolted towards her en suite.

I hopped under the shower, letting the warm water relax and cleanse me, and shouted in shock as I heard the other shower turn on and my hot water vanished. The cold water was bloody cold, let me assure you.

Wrapping the towel around me, I stepped out of the bathroom, and there was one of my boys waiting for me. He gave me a firm look.

"You yelled a bad word, Daddy," he reproved me.

"You're right," I said. "I'm sorry."

He smirked.

"You're the one who says sorry doesn't cut it. There'll be a one dollar fine, thank you," he said, holding out his greedy little paw.

"A dollar? I thought I fined you lot ten cents a word?"

"You're older," came the sanctimonious reply. "The fine has to be bigger."

It appears that I'm raising bandits.

Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers