Babysitting at Aunt Patty's Part 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PJeremy
PJeremy
37 Followers

"Oh god, Mike, it's been too long, please don't waste any more time. I need you to eat my pussy." She moaned.

Hearing my aunt talk dirty to me like this was so hot that I didn't wait any longer. My embarrassment, or nervousness was completely lost and I was now just a lustful being who wanted to make love to this beautiful woman who was here with me. Her legs spread wider and she pulled her hand away from her pussy as I crawled down the bed. Her pubic hair was shaved nearly bare, but she had left a thin strip above her opening. At nineteen, I had never encountered something like that before, and it worked to turn me on even more. Most of the girls I had been with had bushy, or just trimmed pubic hair. Patty's was shaves around her lips, revealing herself to me immediately.

I lowered my head to her pussy and simply inhaled.

She moaned, in anticipation of what was going to happen. Her womanly musk was intense. It was enough that I couldn't hold back any more. I lowered my head to her lips and just brushed them with my tongue. Her taste was amazing. And I couldn't be gentle any more. I dove into her with my tongue and my lips, parting them and plunging my tongue inside her. Immediately, my aunt grabbed a handful of hair and pulled my head into her as she shook.

"Oh fuck, Mike, that's it, fuck me with your tongue." She grunted as I drank her wetness in. Her juices were covering my face and all I could do was smell her and enjoy the textures and tastes. I grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her sex to me, burying my face in my sexy aunt. I continued to lick her opening and dart my tongue in and out of her. Her ass felt muscular and tense as she tightened up, thrusting herself at me.

As I fucked her with my mouth I slid my hand around to spread her wider so that my tongue could go even deeper.

"Oh yeah, eat your aunt's pussy. Come on, make your aunt come." She almost screamed as I spread her lips and licked her all over.

With that I gently slide my middle finger into her pussy. My aunt moaned loudly as I did. She pushed her pelvis up at my hand as she moaned loudly.

"More." Was all she said.

I slide a second finger in.

"FUCK!" She screamed. "More!"

I slid a third finger into her and she actually screamed. I was grateful at this point that the kids' room was so far away. I was pounding my fingers in and out of my aunt and her wetness was all over my hand. I lowered my head and flicked her clit with my tongue.

"Oh my god, yes Mike, lick my clitty!" She demanded.

My tongue danced over her clit as I pushed my fingers in and out of her tight pussy.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh my god yes! I am coming Mike, fuck! Make your aunt come!" With that her body began shaking and it tensed up as her pussy became even wetter and the contractions of her hot cunt held my fingers inside her.

When her shaking subsided, she opened her eyes and looked at me. I was a little worried that she would come to her senses and realize we shouldn't be doing this.

"Mike, that was wonderful. I needed that more than anything. Now you lay down here, baby." She told me.

As I laid back on the pillow, my aunt got up in a sitting position and looked at my boxer briefs.

"Now I get to unwrap my present," she said.

She slowly pulled the waistband of my underwear down as my cock strained against the fabric. She reached her other hand into my boxer briefs and felt around finding my erect member. I moaned in appreciation of her soft touch.

"Oh, my nephew is definitely a man." She said as she put her fingers around me. "Oh wow, this is going to feel so good inside me."

Pulling my cock out of my briefs, she pulled my underwear down and licked her lips. "Mike, I need this." She said as she lowered her head to my crotch. Slowly she stuck her tongue out of her mouth and licked the head of my dick.

"Yum, you taste wonderful." She said as she slowly took me into her mouth. Leaning over, her small breasts hung and bounced as she slid her mouth up and down on my penis. Then she carefully slid her lips lower and lower on my cock until she had all seven inches in her mouth. She pushed even further, taking me into her throat until she went just a little too far and had to pull back, coughing a bit. As she recovered, she stroked my now wet cock with her hand.

She lowered her head again to my cock and began slowly, sensually taking me all the way into her mouth, while playing with the underside of my cock with her tongue. She licked around the head while keeping eye contact with me. Then she slowly and gently reached down to fondle my balls while she pumped my cock with her mouth. I was rock hard and precum began to leak out of my cock into her mouth. She gripped my cock with her right hand and stroked me while she pistoned the head of my cock in and out of her mouth. Just as I felt as if I was nearing a climax, she stopped.

"Mike, I want you to cum in my mouth, but I need you inside me." She said. "I want you all night."

With that she straddled me, stroking me all the while, and spread her legs. Leaning down she spit gently on the head of my penis, and stroked it again, getting it wetter so it could slide inside her. Then she rubbed the head of my cock against her wet opening, sliding me up and down her lips. With her eyes closed, she pushed down on me. Her face wrinkled up as my cock pushed passed her lips and into her.

"Unh!" She grunted as I filled her.

Her pussy was so tight. Her wetness was drenching me as her insides gripped me.

"God, Mike, it has been so long. This feels so good." She said as she settled into me, adjusting to my size inside her. "Do you feel naughty fucking your aunt?" She asked me, smiling deviously. "I've wanted to do this since you got here tonight."

With that she slowly started rocking backward and forward, rubbing her clit against me as my cock pushed deeper and deeper into her. Then slowly she rose off of me and began pumping up and down, sliding me inside and out of her. I looked down to watch myself push in and out of her. Her wetness was making my cock almost shine in the low light of the television. I had almost forgotten that there was some sexy lesbian porn on the television, and as soon as I looked back at my aunt, I forgot about it again. I was locked into her, looking at her eyes and watching the pleasure on her face, all the while trying not to cum too quickly with her. I wanted her to enjoy it, and I wanted it to last as long as possible.

"Mike, do you want to fuck me." She asked.

"Yes." I answered, my voice almost cracking.

"Do you want to fuck your aunt?" She asked again.

"Yes." I responded again.

With that she rolled off of me and onto her back. Spreading her legs, she stroked her lips and looked at me. "I need you to fuck me. Hard. Now." Was all she had to say.

I got between her legs and slid inside her almost instantly. As I pushed hard to the hilt, my aunt let out a grunt. I pulled out and pushed back in, slamming into her. She moaned her appreciation. I kept up the pace, pounding into her as she moaned and grunted the whole time. Her head was tossing from side to side as I leaned down to take one of her very hard nipples in my mouth. "Oh GOD yes!" She screamed.

"Just like that, yes, please, yes, fuck your aunt like that." She yelled with her eyes rolling back into her head. Her breathing quickened and her cunt tightened around me, as we bucked together, sweating, grunting and moaning. "Yes, please, yes..." She said as her voice trailed off and her body began to shake again. "I'm cumming!" She yelled loudly as her muscles held me firmly inside her.

I continued to stroke in and out of her as the walls of her vagina contracted around my cock, gripping it even tighter. I was so close at this point that I knew I couldn't hold back. Sensing this, my aunt said, "Mike, are you going to cum?"

A soft moan was all I could respond with. "Oh Mike, please cum inside your aunt. Please, I need you to fill me with your cum." She told me while staring into my eyes. My pace quickened even more as she moaned with every thrust. Finally, it was too much. With a loud yell I emptied myself inside her.

Exhausted, I collapsed with my aunt on the bed.

"God, Mike, that was amazing." Patty said.

The reality that of what I had just done started to settle in, and instantly I was embarrassed and nervous in front of her.

"Yeah, it was awesome." I said, with the nervousness obvious in my voice.

"Mike, you okay?" My aunt asked.

"Yeah, fine." I told her.

"Mike, are you upset about what happened?" She asked, looking into my eyes.

"No, not really, I just feel kinda weird." I admitted.

"Did you like it?" She asked.

"Of course." I told her.

"Would you like to do it again sometime?" She said, looking directly in to my eyes.

"I'd like to do it all the time." I said, a little too enthusiastically.

"That's what I like to hear." She laughed, "Mike, I needed this so bad. With the kids and work and all the things going on, it's been almost two years since I've had a man. My fingers and my toys just weren't cutting it."

Just hearing that started my cock growing again. The idea that my aunt was masturbating with toys every night just needing a man to fill her up and give her pleasure had me very turned on.

"You sure you're okay with this?" I asked her.

"Look, I've been through the marriage, bad relationship thing, and now, I want to have fun. I'm not looking for a boyfriend or a new husband, I'm looking for a friend to fuck and have fun with. You think you're up for that?" Patty asked.

"Yeah, I definitely think so. You're okay that I'm your nephew?" I asked, hoping that the answer was yes.

"Mike, it kind of turns me on that you are. It's something that we're not supposed to do, and you're somebody I'm not supposed to do it with. And since I saw you go away to college, I have thought you were just the hottest thing. I was hoping you would feel the same about your old aunty." She said with a smile.

I was surprisingly honest with her. "I've thought you were hot since I was little. I used to fantasize about you all the time."

"Oooh, that is great to hear! I have a feeling this summer is going to be a lot of fun." She said.

With that I hugged her and we settled in, cuddling, for a much deserved rest. Thoughts of the rest of the summer were flashing through my head.

PJeremy
PJeremy
37 Followers
12