Babysitting Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evidence of my excitement almost slaps her in the face as it springs up. My cousin just stares at it and I begin to feel a little self-conscious. I'm a thick seven inches cut, nothing to sneeze at, but I always wondered if it looked small compared to my body size. She scrunches her nose at the musky scent, but if she's dissatisfied with the size, it doesn't show. In fact, I can tell this is her first time with a penis in person, judging by the reverential way she studies mine.

Her fingers brush it, then jerks away as if burned. "So hot," she mutters. They come up again and encircle it. Working slowly, deliberately, Roxy massages my erect organ, as if studying each swollen ridge and pulsing vein. Her breath, heavy and moist, tickles the engorged head that is inches away from the lips I've wanted around it for so long.

I reach down and run my fingers through the chocolate brown tresses that cascade around her face. My cousin looks up at me sheepishly through her bangs and after a long time, I see once again the cute little girl that liked throwing stuff at me. What boldness she showed has passed; she has no idea what to do.

Taking her cheeks into my hands, I guide her down. Her thick lips quiver anxiously as they meet the round head of my member. She starts to kiss it and her touch makes my skin burn like fire. I moan encouragingly, spurring her on to try more. Roxy consumes the red bulb and swirls her tongue around it; I have a mental flash of a girl in a pink tutu, watching me with intensely dark eyes as she sucks on a lollipop. Her lips press around me tighter and her tongue laps harder. I wince as she nibbles lightly. Inexperienced though she is, I fear I've waited too long and may lose my control early.

Mercifully, Roxanne releases me from her mouth with a wet pop. She looks up at me questioningly as she begins to lick along the underside of my shaft and I fail at holding in a chuckle. Full cheeks color at the perceived mistake, but she soldiers on, modifying her approach. Her lips wrap around the base and move upward, a wide lick narrowing with each inch until only the tip flicks across the frenulum. One hand lightly strokes my length while the other massages my balls. She continues this for a while, until I to moan in frustration. I plant my feet on either side of her and begin to thrust my hips, trying to dive back into her luscious mouth.

With my head resting back, I can't see what Roxy is doing as she withdraws from her activity. After a moment, she grips my erection firmly and engulfs the swollen head once more. But now there is a new sensation as wet fingers slip between my butt cheeks and find the manhole. Without further ado, her fingers dig into me. I'm no anal virgin either, so it's far easier and definitely welcome as the muscular ring contracts around her knuckles.

"Mmm! Kinky," I joke. Sweat runs into my eyes.

"Yoo slarmig id," my cousin mumbles, barely intelligible around the slab of meat between her lips.

Lightning shoots up my spine as Roxanne miraculously finds my prostate on the first try. Realizing her success, she prods the spongy tissue mercilessly, causing my considerable bulk to writhe in delight. Her mouth descends the shaft of my member, taking in several more inches. Fingers tightly wound about the base stroke at a feverish tempo, yanking up to meet her lips and slamming back down to my crotch. Her tongue does nothing, all her efforts concentrated on sucking like a vacuum. My cousin's technique is sloppy, but effective.

As I reach my climax, I unintentionally jerk into a sitting position. I distantly notice her muffled sound of alarm as the added weight of my chest pushes her head down, driving my member deeply into her mouth, but I'm in no state of mind to pay heed. I swear I hit her tonsils as I cum, injecting seed straight down her throat. Jizz fills her mouth and bubbles at the corner of her lips as she chokes it down.

Finally, I'm spent. Months of pent up tension evaporate as I sink into the comfy corduroy cushions. Roxy's face comes into my view, her red expression livid. Eyes burning darkly, I can tell she's preparing to ream me a new one.

Without warning, light floods the living room through the picture window. The sound of crunching gravel reveals Bill's SUV has just pulled into the driveway. Her anger forgotten, Roxanne stumbles off the couch, yanks up her pajama pants, and bolts into the kitchen. I duck low to avoid being seen and follow. I barely make it past the threshold before she jams a wad of paper towels into my groin. I cringe, but obediently dam my still-leaking manhood and stuff it away.

"Dammit, now I gotta take another shower!" she agonizes.

"Go. If they ask, I'll tell them you just got back yourself."

"It's an hour past curfew!" she shrieks. Roxy gasps and covers her mouth and her eyes go wide. Kerry still seems to be asleep and there's no indication her parents heard from outside.

"There are worse things you could get in trouble for," I remind her. She nods quickly and turns for the stairs. "Wait!" She jolts to a stop and I give her a peck on the check, then slap her ass. "Sweet dreams, cuz'."

Roxy vaults up the stairs and the voice that replies from the second floor now has the tone of a girl who got away with doing something naughty. "Good night!"

On cue, the front door opens; Bill and Marlene walk through. "So how was it?" my aunt asks.

"Uneventful," I lie, turning off the television.

Bill has stopped in the middle of taking off his jacket and he looks around, like a bear noticing a foreign scent in his den. The analogy couldn't be more appropriate. Uncle Bill is sorter than me, but twice as wide with the muscular build of a construction worker born and bred. There's no doubt in my mind that he could break me in two if he so desired. I do not want to get on his bad side.

"When did Roxy get home?" he says at last.

"Just a couple minutes ago. She's upstairs. I was getting ready to leave now that she's back."

"Tsk, that girl," he growls. "Her curfew is eleven. I'll give her a talking to in the morning."

"Cut her some slack, Boo," Marlene says, using his private nickname. "It's her birthday after all."

Bill eyes me sharply and I make a zipping motion across my mouth, indicating that his secret is safe with me. Satisfied, he relents. "Fine. But just this once. Here, kid, lemme pay you." Ham hands dig into a jacket pocket for his money clip, but I wave him off.

"No need, Roxanne already paid me." It's almost the truth. I pat him on the shoulder and give my aunt a hug. "I hope your evening was more fun than mine. G'night!"

I leave and close the door behind me. Once I'm safely on the other side, I let out an explosive sigh of relief. That was a close one, but my record of skin-of-my-teeth saves is unbroken. As I climb into the old Ford, a shout goes up from inside the house. My hands turn clammy as I realize I left the liquor cabinet open. Looks like I'll have something to explain at the next family reunion.

I glance up to the second story windows and spot Roxanne waving at me from her darkened bedroom. Something to look forward to as well, methinks.

12