Babysitting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled it over her head no longer caring they watched every movement. It all seemed to be a joke to them. They were going to have to be made aware how serious it was.

"So what else?" She demanded.

"That looks fine to me." Bobby said.

"Yea. That's all you get if you're going to be like that."

The shirt covered her top half prominently showing off the swell of her breasts.

"Don't you have a pair of jeans I could wear? Even a pair of shorts will be better than nothing."

"I think you could at least ask nicely." Timmy said, with Bobby agreeing. They chuckled at the idea of making her squirm.

"I like the look of that pretty arse. It would be a shame to cover it up." Bobby told her.

She couldn't bring herself to remind them of the realities of what had happened. She could become pregnant, what them? She instead told them. "This is serious. Don't joke around. I'm a woman and your just young lads. We have got to behave like, well.... No more fooling around." She tailed off with the feelings of shame beginning to overwhelm her.

Bobby was too close and she meant to shove him away only he caught her hand. She pulled away and fell. He hauled her up and held onto her wrists.

"Let go you bastard. You shit!" She ranted.

When he let go she pulled back an arm to swing a fist at him. Timmy took hold of her shoulders and shook her until she dropped her arms, calming down with dry sobs. He held onto her a moment then wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight.

Timmy said nothing. Bobby told her. "You're the one who should behave. It's not our fault you've no clothes. You've been wondering around half naked since you got here. You're trying to order Timmy around like you own the place. It's you who aught to behave."

Feeling ashamed and guilty she said. "I'm sorry. It's your home, I know. This is awful. What can I do? "

Timmy shrugged.

"Make breakfast. That will be a good start." Bobby suggested.

"OK. I can do that. What about something to wear? Please."

"After breakfast. I'll get you something then." Timmy told her firmly.

In the kitchen she felt embarrassed walking around in such a familiar place half undressed. The apron protected her from coking spills but it left her bottom bare. She felt so ashamed at how she had behaved with these two young lads. It was all her fault for what happened after teasing them so blatantly.

She had lost her authority over them so would have to regain it somehow and soon. First she would have to regain her own confidence. Their attentive looks to her body bending and stretching around the kitchen were difficult to ignore. They certainly had the upper hand for the moment.

While slopping beans from the pan onto Bobby's plate he goosed her. It brought her back from the reverie with a start and she dropped the hot pan into his lap. She giggled more from awkwardness than glee at some small revenge.

"He jumped up spilling the beans onto the floor. That's no way to get back at us." He exclaimed, thinking she had done it on purpose. When Timmy laughed he looked at her with greater anger in his eyes. She just stood there with a smile of nervous embarrassment on her face. He sat down heavily and pulled her over his knee.

She felt his hand on her bare bottom and squealed. She didn't feel the sting until standing once more before him. Now she felt like an errant schoolgirl rather than the teacher that arrived only yesterday.

Timmy was stunned at the sight of his cousin over Bobby's lap being spanked. He was intrigued on seeing she didn't protest rather she stood there looking stupid. She had been so haughty, acting as though she was a sophisticated city lady and he was just a country kid.

This morning it looked as though she were in daze. She seemed resigned to doing as she was told letting them make the decisions. He felt sorry for her and wanted to tell Bobby to leave her alone but he too always deferred to him although he was just three months older.

"Sorry. I'll clean it up." She murmured, while bustling about with a dustpan and brush then a cloth. Lora was in a fluster unable to fathom how she felt. Not understanding why she hadn't fought back but gave in to him so easily.

While under the table scraping up beans she was deep in thought oblivious to their conversation. "You remember that film Vacation in Thailand? It gives me an idea." Bobby said with leer.

Timmy looked at his friend, mouth open in disbelief at what he was suggesting. Yet he was excited by her state of undress and thoughts of last night and a thrill swept through him. He was excited enough not to voice a protest and to go along with the suggestion.

"Hey. Aren't you finished yet?" He asked.

"Sorry." She murmured. She looked up from under the table at his grinning face.

"Come here." He told her.

She crawled forward not thinking of anything but finishing breakfast and getting dressed. In one easy movement he pulled his cock from his shorts where it bobbed in her face. She froze unable to think straight.

Bobby pulled her jaw open and manoeuvred his cock into her mouth. Gently he pushed into the passive mouth.

Her eyes were shut tight as he took her refusing to acknowledge what was happening. On feeling it quiver she came round afraid of him coming into her mouth. Her head hit the underside of the table; there was no escape. He was shooting into her mouth strings of sperm, which she hurriedly swallowed.

He swung her round and shoved her bottom with a bare foot. She crawled to the other end of the table now fully aware of the dreadful task ahead. On hands and knees she looked into the eye of his penis hesitating for a moment. With a sigh she sucked him into her mouth.

This time she did all the work. When he spurted into her mouth she was ready and sucked at it swallowing fiercely not wanting to gag and wanting it to be over quickly.

She was angry at getting into such a shameful state; angry at herself. There was a dark side she had never ever suspected for she had somehow enjoyed this awful abuse. It was obvious if she didn't find the strength to stop them they would continue to mistreat her in ever more shameful acts.

12