Babysitting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wouldn't let her go!

The vibrators subsided after what seemed an age of blissful torture. In relief her body flopped like a rag doll into the soft bed, sated.

After awhile she began to tense inner muscles attempting to expel the damn torture instruments from her body. Still weak she managed to lift her head to see straps around her waist holding the contraption in place.

At least the ordeal was over and she had survived. With a nervous giggle she realised this had been the most torrid orgasm ever experienced. No man had brought such pleasure to so deep a place for so long. She wondered where she might buy one of these things then dismissed the naughty idea.

The two young lads had used her so many times yesterday it was as though she had become trained to accept sex on demand. The orgasms had been nowhere near as intense as this but her body had grown accustomed to being stimulated.

It was a disconcerting thought that it might be more than that. As soon as they started humiliating her she had become ready. How had this happened? Was it a form of protection from punishment or had her body become more licentious. She shivered in fear at the idea they were turning her into a nymphomaniac.

A buzz sounded beside the bed and she looked across at the console where a red light flashed for a moment then a green one flashed. The familiar gentle buzzing vibration started up.

"Bloody hell! What has he done to me?" She moaned. 'I'll never be the same again after this.' She thought. She had no choice but give in to the devil machine. She lost count of time and the number of orgasms induced by the infernal device having given her self over to it.

Her mind no longer functioned independently rather her body fed stimulants to a feral part of her brain bypassing conscious thought. She had given in to it completely.

***

"Don't you think we should get back?" Timmy said. The shopping had been done and they were sitting outside a coffee shop enjoying the sun, watching passers by.

Using Lara's credit cards they had plenty of cash for once and had bought clothes and expensive sunglasses.

"No hurry. Drink your coffee and watch the women go by. We don't need them now we have our very own sex machine."

Timmy didn't like the term or his friend's attitude. "What if someone comes around snooping and finds her." He whispered. "We will be in deep shit then." He tried encouraging him to get back. Timmy was concerned for her wondering if she was alright tied to the bed.

She would be thirsty, hungry and at least bored left alone like that. Then he considered how she had seemed glad to have a rest from them both.

She would need a rest after yesterday's frantic action. He wasn't proud of what he had done to her but just couldn't help himself. His friend had called it a sex pentathlon and they had spurred each other on.

Maybe he should encourage Bobby to give her more time to unwind alone. He relaxed and sat back enjoying the rays. At least right now she wasn't being pestered for sex all the time.

12