Babysitting Mr Greene

Story Info
A babysitting job with great perks.
994 words
3.81
262.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sebrina
sebrina
2 Followers

I was to spend the night at the house of Mr. and Mrs. Greene. I babysat for them while they went out with some friends.

That was the worst 4 year old I had ever sit for. The only good thing about this job was the kid’s father was hot. He was only 34. I caught him watching me a few times. I’m sure he saw me looking too.

I put the brat to bed at 9 on the dot. I changed into the t-shirt I wear to bed. I wasn’t too tired so I decided to watch a little TV in the guest room. It was the only bedroom downstairs. I had stayed there 2 weeks ago when I babysat. Nothing was on TV so I decided to look through their movies.

“Seen it, seen it, seen it.” I see one in the very back of the cabinet. This doesn’t have a name on it. I pop it in and jump on the bed.

“Oh my god!” it’s the Greene’s.

Naked! Oh no. it’s a homemade porn.

I jump up to turn it off, but I can’t stop watching. His dick is huge! He is fucking her so hard. How can she take it all? I start to feel myself get wet.

They won’t be home for another 2 hours, So what the hell. I lie back on the bed and watch as I finger myself. He turns Mrs. Greene around and shoves his huge dick in her ass. This drives me over the edge and I cum. Unbelievable!

I hear a noise and quickly jump up. There home! I fix my shirt and run to turn the tape off. They are fussing.

“I saw you looking at that little slut. Just like you look at Sam.” Why don’t you just go fuck her? That’s what you want to do anyway.”

“Maybe I will!”

I could not believe my ears. Mrs. Greene goes upstairs and slams her bedroom door. I hear a click and assume she has locked it to. Mr. Greene is sitting on the couch. I walk out and he looks up.

“Oh god Sam. Did we wake you?”

“No. I wasn’t asleep.”

"I guess you heard everything then huh?"

“Pretty much.”

“I’m sorry.” He says.

“No problem. I’m just going to get something to drink.”

“Let me get it. If she sees you out here dressed like that she’ll kill us both. I’ll bring it to your room.”

I am sitting on the edge of the bed when he walks in with my drink.

“I am sorry you had to hear all that, Sam.” He looks at the TV and says “what movie were you watching?”

oh god the “movie”!!

“Uh. I don’t remember.” I nervously say.

“Well I’m not tired let’s watch some more of it.”

“WAIT”

But it’s too late. He had hit the play button and this huge dick was on the screen.

“Where did you get this?”

“I found it in the cabinet. I didn’t know it was that. I didn’t watch much of it. I’m sorry.”

He walks to me and asks “do you like what you see on the screen?”

“Yes I do.”

I can see the bulge begin in his pants. He see’s me looking and unzips them. He pulls his dick out and tells me to touch it.

I wrap my fingers around it and he moans.

He tells me to stand up, and when I do he pulls my shirt off me.

He goes to the door and shuts and locks it.

He turns to me and begins to kiss my titties. Sucking my nipples.

It feels so good.

“Have you ever sucked a dick before?”

“Yes”

he tells me to get on my knees.

He puts his dick in my mouth. It’s so big that it barely fits my mouth. I begin to suck him.

He moans.

"That it feels good."

I suck him for a bit and he tells me that it’s his turn.

I lay on the bed and he spreads my legs apart and begins to lick my pussy. Fingering me at the same time he is sucking my clit.

I moan as an orgasm sweeps over me.

“Get on your knees.”

I do as he commands and gets into position behind me.

“It’s too big.” I say.

“I’ll go slow” and he puts the head of his dick in me.

Then more, and more until it’s completely in.

“You feel so good Sam.”

He pumps my pussy hard.

“I want to fuck that tight ass.”

This scares me.

“No way. It won’t fit. You barley got it into my pussy.”

“I’ll make it fit.” He says.

I feel him at my ass.

“Relax. It will hurt a bit, but then It will feel good.”

I try to relax as he pushes in.

“oh god” I say.

More and more of his dick goes in until it’s all the way in me. Then he begins to pump me.

“It feels so good” I say.

He has a steady beat going now. He reaches around and plays with my clit.

“I’m gonna cum again.”

“I’m gonna cum to, Sam.” He fills my tight hole with his warm juice. He pulls his somewhat limp dick out of my ass and I collapse on the bed.

I can hear him putting his pants back on.

“You go clean up.” He says.

When I come out of the bathroom he asks me if I’m ok.

“Yes. Are you?”

He tells me “that was the best fuck I’ve had in a long time.”

He tucks me into bed and shuts the door.

The next morning over breakfast Mrs. Greene asks if I can sit for them next weekend.

“You bet!’ I exclaim!

“great!” she says.

“Scott, honey can you drive Sam home?

He looks at me and says with a smile “you bet.”

I can’t wait to baby-sit that brat again.

sebrina
sebrina
2 Followers