Babysitting the Aunt Kay Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your mouth, Aunt Kay - quick," Lance gasped, and as he pushed forward as far as he could he began to ejaculate, actually managing to get most of one rope of cum in his Aunt Kay's mouth while the rest sprayed her face and neck.

"You look so cool," Lance said as he surveyed his work. "Don't wipe it off yet, Aunt Kay."

Kay lowered her hand back down and lay there while her nephew's semen drooled down her face, and after Lance was satisfied he helped wipe her down.

"Can you go to your room now?" Kay asked. "I can't sleep with you in here."

"Okay, but I'll be back tomorrow - I mean later tonight," Lance corrected after looking at the clock, and after kissing her goodnight retreated to his own room.

Alone with her thought, Kay wondered whether instead of going to a doctor she should have gone to a psychiatrist, because middle-aged women do not act this way. Ever since Lance had come into her life like this, it was like all she thought of was sex.

All day long all she could think of was Lance and what he was going to do to her, and of his girlfriend Becky with her banana boobs and hairy armpits. And it wasn't confined to Lance and his girlfriend either.

Kay shuddered when she thought about the way she was watching the guy at the service station this morning as he put new tires on her car, staring at the crotch of a black guy her age with a pot belly and trying to figure out if his cock was as big as Lance's.

And then at the doctor's office, when Dr. Kwan was giving her the exam, she WAS aroused when the tiny oriental woman examined her breasts. It was something she had done a dozen times over the years, but this time her nipples popped out while the doctor's little hands were busily palpating her breasts and underarms.

What if Doctor Kwan knew what Kay was perversely thinking, mentally undressing your doctor? Doctor Kwan was such a tiny woman, and as her nipples throbbed she wanted to tear open the doctor's uniform and rub their breasts together like she had done with Becky.

"Should have let Lance stay," Kay mumbled to herself as her hand slipped down between her legs, not for him to fuck her, because her pussy couldn't take any more right now.

It would be nice to feel a tongue down there though, Kay thought as she gently rubbed her clit. Mmm... that Becky could sure eat pussy, Kay recalled as her fingers kept dancing and dancing on their way to making her cum again. Then maybe sleep would come.

***

thank you for reading

12