Babysitting Trouble Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not loud enough." He told her.

All those young lads were watching him demean her, reducing her to a nervous wreck. She wanted to shout at him and curse them all. She felt betrayed for they had just stood by watching. At last it was nearly over and she could run to the bathroom and lock herself in.

"Thank you, sir" She said loud enough for them all to hear. The words hurt her more than the spanking. She was a mature woman calling this young lad sir, reduced to grovelling at his feet and thanking him for being punished.

"Thank me for what?" He goaded her.

"Thank you for massaging my bottom with ointment, Sir." She whimpered.

"And what else?" He pushed her with a toe.

She couldn't think straight from this assault on her mind. At last the loathsome words he was demanding came to mind and she capitulated. She would say anything to get away from him and these youths staring at her open mouthed like gawkers at a hanging.

"Thank you for spanking me and rubbing my bottom with ointment, Sir." She snivelled. The words were different this time, more lascivious and pathetic than intended but hopefully more to his liking.

Her ordeal was over now. At last she could escape this horrendous torture that had been such an assault on her senses she was left in a daze. Her only consolation was that Harry had tried to defend her though he was tied up in another room for his efforts.

The others might have helped her if Brian hadn't bullied them, but they didn't, they avidly watched every sordid detail of her punishment. They had watched the abuse of her poor pussy with her own vibrator and the despicable spanking.

At least Harry was spared that for he would have been so terribly hurt. He obviously had a crush on her and it would have been so hard for him. Thinking of him was a way of escaping in her mind from her own torment. She just couldn't think about it or the consequences yet.

On the floor at his feet she whimpered with shame at nearly having an orgasm in front of these adolescents. Surely it couldn't have been that awful Brian, clumsily playing with the vibrator over her pussy that brought her to such a shameful state. She just couldn't figure out what was happening.

"I can't put this dirty thing back in your bag; lick it clean." Brian commanded.

It was yet another degradation heaped upon an already shameful evening leaving her feeling so low she caved in to his demand. They were laughing, watching the pathetic licking and sucking. Brian moved it into her mouth pumping it like a penis until she choked.

"That gives me an idea." He said.

With the leash tight in his hand she had no option but crawl around the room for all the strangers to see those swinging breasts dangling below a luscious body. "Give her a stroke guys." He told his friends with a wicked grin on his face.

"Look at these tits. She looked good in a bikini but I never thought to see them like this." One of them said. He took a handful and bounced them roughly.

"She's such a tease. I remember her at my parent's pool party. To actually see these big tits, they're awesome. I used to toss myself off thinking about them in bed." Another of them said taking hold of a nipple.

"Yea, I know. The bikini showed her ass off but I like her ass better and here it is in the raw." Someone said, while feeling her up.

The ordeal could only be tolerated by switching off her mind to the crude remarks. At parties grown men tried to convince her to go topless in the pool which she could never do. Yet these naughty young thugs could see it all. It was so unfair, so humiliating, she wanted to scream for help.

How could she explain away what was happening if anyone walked in, she would be blamed for sure. They would say she teased them into it.

"Leave her pussy alone, its mine." Brian warned them.

She shuddered at the thought. Surely they were old enough but surely they weren't brave enough for that! They continued to pet and annoy her with their silly remarks. This was more than just a silly prank it had gone way beyond that. She had to put a stop to it. Sara gathered her strength to resist them.

"You're just young thugs! Stop this now. You're behaving like animals; you can't treat me like this I'm a human being with feelings. Stop it now! What would your mothers say if they knew what you were doing? Its shocking behaviour for nice young guys like you so just let me go." She ranted.

She was no longer sure they could be called nice young men but they were at least backing away. It encouraged her to see Brian losing control of them, his authority dented. Determined to free herself of this awful abuse she prepared to turn on Brian.

"That's enough of that! Here Eddie you can have her. You can shut her up." Brian said.

There was no way she was letting another of them drag her through that torment. Her body had been roughly fondled and it was time to put a stop to it. She looked up at Edward opening her mouth to protest.

He held his penis in her face and she baulked. "Leave me alone you brats, you can't do this to me, you'll be in big trouble. Don't put your little penis anywhere near me you little loser. You're not man enough for, HHHMMMPHPHPHPH!"

He shoved it into her mouth effectively shutting her up as he had been told.

Sara screamed ineffectually around his cock 'No! Please no.' She cried inside while trying to back away then attempting to shake free. It was useless for he held onto the leash with a clenched fist. Her movements were only making it worse for her and better for him. The struggling was inadvertently working her head over his stiff member.

The lads looked on unable to believe this beautiful mature woman was sucking their friend's dick. Any reservations and fear of parents melted away with the electric thought of burying their cock in her mouth between those luscious lips.

She felt his body stiffen and knew what was to come, him! He didn't pull back and she had to swallow his sperm. A wave of nausea gripped her stomach and she struggled to keep it down. Her ex-husband had wanted her to suck him, only having the courage to ask after a party when drunk but she always refused. Now this young lad had spurted in her mouth despite an aversion to it and just to add insult to the abuse she was forced to swallow.

One agonising thought dominated her mind. 'This young man is a complete stranger and I've swallowed him.' It would be bad enough with a partner under the covers in the dark after an intoxicating party. Before a room full of young men it was devastating. It was enough to reduce her once more to a compliant pet on a leash unable to muster the courage or strength to resist them.

Seeing how submissive she had become their confidence had risen with their cocks. Her mind was in turmoil unable to accept how easily these young lads had trapped her into this degrading situation. She trembled at being paraded before them naked and so very vulnerable. 'They're just little brats! How can they do this to me?' She cried silently.

Brain led her from one to another of his friends.

One of them gripped her hair bashing his balls against her chin then lost his grip to cum in slimy strings over her face. Another spurted into her mouth as soon as his young cock entered. Feeling his sperm running down her throat left her feeling cruelly used. The more dreadful the act the more she retreated inside her mind as the only means of escape. In a daze she crawled over the floor between them; the room was silent as they waited their turn.

With a jerk of the leash she stopped crawling on hands and knees. Brian was lying on his back leering into her face. A couple of shuffles forward to escape the horrid expression didn't help. Her breasts brushed over his face rubbing both sensitive engorged nipples sending messages of pleasure that she didn't want to receive.

Someone grabbed her hips to move her back and forth rubbing them across his face. She closed her eyes unable to tolerate the smug look of satisfaction. She felt him suck on a nipple pulling it down with his teeth.

'The little shit! How dare he do this to me?' The agonising thought crept through her numbed mind. She gritted her teeth to the little game of pleasure and pain he played with her breasts. "Stop it. No! No more please!" She whispered.

Edward lifted her head and she whimpered. "Not again. Please!" His cock nudged her mouth and she opened it ready for the inevitable. 'They're just using my mouth like some horrible plastic sex object. I can't take any more of this abuse.'

Brian elbowed himself into position and she felt his cock push at her labia. She shrieked in fear but the sound was muffled by Edward's cock in her mouth.

The lad holding her hips leant forward and nudged her ass. It was still slick from the ointment rubbed in by Brian. Sara screamed again but little was heard from around the penis in her mouth. She squeezed tight her little brown hole and clenched both cheeks together in fear.

'Who the hell is it trying to bugger me? I can't let some unknown adolescent do that dreadful thing to me!' She screamed inwardly.

She felt Brian nudging her lips and became aware of how ready she was. 'Oh! No! My pussy is so open and wet he'll surely know it. What will he think? What will he say about me then? How could I get so wet from the terrible things they are doing to me?'

Unable to break away from the three of them she froze on feeling Brian's hard cock thrust into her. She felt so ashamed at being ready and so ineffectively resisting him. It's so large inside it was stretching the walls of her vagina. There was no escaping the feel of every movement which left her breathing heavily.

Whoever it was holding her hips managed to press home with the head of his cock. He entered her tight little asshole. She yelled a muffled moan and bucked forward away from it only to impale her body onto Brian's cock. When the head of his penis hit the neck of her womb she bucked backward in surprise pushing onto the cock in her ass. With this encouragement he began to push forward gradually filling her aching rear with his rock hard cock.

"Hell! Shit! No! Please no. Please stop!" Sara muttered continuously around the penis filling her mouth.

The three young men became so enraged by her lovely body they began to pound it with their young cocks. In utter disgrace she felt herself becoming excited. 'I can't believe it. I'm so turned on by this dreadful abuse I'm going to cum. Not with these heartless strangers, please, no!'

They join in a steady rhythm rocking her between them, her breasts swinging under her while Brian heaved upward with his hips.

Edward griped her collar sliding his cock deeper down her throat. Now so used to having a cock in her mouth she managed at every opportunity to suck a lung full of air between the thrusts.

The pain in her arse travelled deeper as the stranger took her tight sweet ass. Her asshole was so tight it was difficult to take but on feeling his balls hit her bottom she knew he had buried his young cock all the way, right up inside. He moved more quickly catching his friend's rhythm.

Brian pounded away at her pussy, deep inside filling her up with his big cock.

Sara felt the walls of her vagina pressed tight between the two cocks, feeling every movement of them both as they seemed to be sawing her in half. The sensation was new and astounding and shocking.

***

Harry could hear something but was unable to fathom what was going on. It had gone quiet. The lads were no longer jeering his sweet babysitter and he was worried they might be hurting her. The crush he had on her was so strong he needed desperately to save her from those bad lads and urgently pulled at the rope around his wrists.

Since Sara had visited his parents Harry had fantasised over her but of course she hadn't even noticed him. During a party or when she used the Jacuzzi he would spy on her and later play with himself fantasising that he might see her naked.

He would imagine saving her from drowning in the pool -- kissing those luscious lips with is hands over her big tits. His favourite fantasy was rescuing her in the mall from a gang of thieves. She would be so grateful he could kiss her and maybe let him touch her breasts.

His friends weren't bank robbers or a rough gang in a mall but it was a once in a life time opportunity to rescue her. If only he could get free.

***

Again Sara cried out in desperation only now it is for an orgasm. If her mind had been clear she might be thankful not to be understood as the cock down her throat drowned the words. It would be so bad to let them know she craved an orgasm.

Sara cried from pain and lust and the agony of humiliation - she is going to cum. The three of them have a rhythm going so she is swayed between the three of them back and forth with her breasts swaying under her.

She can't believe this degrading act is happening to her and that she is about to orgasm; it is too dreadful to believe but it can't be held back.

The others are watching - they are telling the three they want their turn next but she hears none of this being lost in a deeply needed climax.

Edward held his cock steady in her mouth tensing his muscles and she was painfully aware he is about to cum. He pumps his sperm in salty strings into her mouth but she can't spit it out as his cock fills it.

Sara felt the one behind her shove harder and she was painfully aware of nothing but the appalling sensation of hot sperm shooting up her ass. It feels as though it is entering the core of her being straight into her belly.

Brian thrusts up and holds her completely off the floor with his youthful strength; his virile juices erupt into her. "No!" She cried out. "No! Don't cum in me, please don't do that." The fear of becoming pregnant overwhelmed the earlier excitement replacing it with a dire dread.

Sweating and trembling in the grip of an orgasm her thoughts are washed away. Eventual the orgasm loosens its hold for her thoughts to tumble about like clothes in a drier. All that cum inside her with the sweaty bodies of the three young lads collapsing upon her is threatening to swamp her mind.

****

"We'll take a break and let her recover. We'll get something to eat and drink then try her out again." Brian told his friends. They wanted her again now but he was confirming his ownership of her by delaying their satisfaction.

Sara couldn't think straight but was grateful to escape these animals lining up to take her. With the leash they tied her back to the wall lamp so she had to stand there naked awaiting their return. She closed her eyes trying to recover thoughts into some coherent order.

A hand on her shoulder startled her.

"Please don't hurt me." She whimpered.

"It's OK. It's me, Harry." He said. She didn't seem to recognise him or know where she was.

"Oh! Harry! You mustn't see me like this." Sara tried to cover her naked body but the leash had been twisted around her hands catching them behind her back.

She couldn't take another of them especially her friend's son. "What do you want? Please leave me alone." She said. Her voice sounded flat matching her self esteem.

"I won't hurt you I'm here to save you, Sara." He said.

It was so demeaning to be seen by this nice young man who seemed to be so eager to help. Her face was red from the shame of letting him see her like this; spanked, stripped bare, sexually used and crushed by those young thugs. Sara felt the heat of embarrassment spread over her breasts until her whole body was aflame with discomfort from his stare.

"You can't save me Harry you're too young they will hurt you." She whispered. She couldn't save herself with both hands tied behind her back and she could hear Brian in the kitchen boasting to his friends. He would return soon and catch them and she didn't want Harry to be hurt, after all she was supposed to be looking after him. The thought of receiving a spanking again before all those young thugs was so very demoralizing.

She felt so helpless. She was supposed to be the house-sitter not the one being punished for disobedience. "Please don't look at me like that." She cried. The look of eagerness in his eyes was too much. She just couldn't summon the strength to fight anymore for they had reduced her to a quivering wreck.

"It's best if I just wait for them, I expect the worst is over. If they get angry they will hurt you and rape me again." She bit off the gush of words too late. His face was a mixture of anger and pity.

"How could they do that to you?" He went to comfort her but she shrank away pressing herself against the wall. He stood before her with fists tightened, flexing them, wanting to strike out. "They won't hurt you again. I'll be your hero Sara. I'll save you."

She needed a strong hero not this youth. The fantasy she had dreamed in the bath earlier came to mind and she chocked back a laugh at the quirk of fate. She had fantasised over being rescued from pirates by a strong handsome man who she gave herself to as a reward. Here was this young lad playing at rescuing her. Not from a wild bunch of pirates but from his eighteen year old friends.

He unhooked the leash and she collapsed into his arms. He untied her wrists and stood back to admire her. It was dreadful to see his fantasy woman so cowed but couldn't take his eyes from her wonderful naked body.

He had fantasised over this bikini clad shape but until now she had been aloof and treated him with disdain. He couldn't believe he was seeing her naked. He watched her shrug both arms into the torn gown and wrap it around her naked body.

He helped her pull on the black panties and she felt dreadful at being yet again so intimately dressed by such a young man.

She hugged her body tight but made no move to escape still unsure if she dare try to run away. Sara felt so ashamed at being afraid and having this young lad help her. She was so much older yet utterly reliant upon him. Could he really save her from those ruffians?

"Come with me I'll get you out of here." Harry told her. He took a hold of an elbow pulling her through the door. She obviously didn't want to go anywhere near the kitchen where they heard the sound of young men laughing and bragging and she began to protest. He squeezed her arm and put a finger to his lips warning her not to make a sound.

With every step he hoped no one would appear from the kitchen. He could hear them arguing and guessed it wouldn't take long before someone went looking for her. They silently slipped along the hallway toward the back door. Harry just hoped it wasn't secured as the key always grated loudly in the lock.

Luckily they had neglected to lock it behind them. Outside Harry felt safer in the darkness and guided his babysitter across the grass to the pool. Padding quietly on bare feet around it to the pool-house they managed to open the door without a sound.

He led her to the far corner where they settled behind the pipe-work and pulled some cardboard boxes behind them. Sara had been so quiet up till then he thought she must be in shock. He didn't know what to do. He wrapped both arms around her trying to be some comfort.

"Help me Harry please don't let them do those nasty things to me again. No! I can't phone the police. My father will find out as he's a state judge. The newspapers will dig out the story because of his position and I'll become a laughing-stock. It might even be worse than that. The parents might make the police charge me." The words tumble from her lips unbidden.

They waited listening to them searching for her like an innocent game of hide and seek only more lethal for the two of them. Harry couldn't help becoming excited. He had both arms wrapped around his babysitter feeling the warmth of her body through the thin gown. He could wait forever like this.