Babysitting Trouble Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A thin waist accentuated her breasts and every time she moved they brushed his hands. She didn't seem to notice but he was more afraid of her discovering the hardness growing in his jeans. It was pressed against her bottom growing more potent. Every time they heard a noise she pressed back into the corner pushing against his hard cock.

Harry couldn't bear the thought she would discover his erection and be repelled by him. He wanted to save her from those animals not be thought of as one of them. He was afraid he might cum in his pants but couldn't let go of his babysitters' wonderful warm body.

It was like a dream come true, though he knew the afternoon had been a nightmare for her and didn't want to make it worse. He wanted to save her from them, to become her hero.

They heard a key grating in the lock. Had they found the right key? The door swung open and Sara trembled in his arms.

Two of them walked in and soon found them cowering in the corner. "We've found them!" They shouted as though it were just a game. Brian came running in followed by the others. There was just enough room amongst the fitness equipment and Jacuzzi for the four of them.

She was torn away from Harry's arms and he cried out. "Leave her alone!"

Brian sneered at him. "You're still soft on you're babysitter then?"

Harry was embarrassed. Too young to admit such thoughts to his peers the pitiless words shut him up.

"Here take a good look at your teasing babysitter. She likes to show her body off so you better have a look while you can." He gripped the gown in a fist at its collar behind her neck.

"No!" Sara shouted. "Don't let him see me naked. You're being cruel. You're a bully. Stop it. His parents will be home soon. I'm supposed to protect him from the likes of you." She kicked out at the two them holding her.

Brian pulled the torn the gown off down her back exposing her breasts. They held her arms back as though she were thrusting her breasts out at Harry in a taunting show. She hated Brian all the more on seeing the hurt look on Harry's face.

Harry looked up at her from the floor and seeing her breasts from that angle was so enticing he couldn't look away. He didn't want to see her like this, helpless between two of Brian's thugs, but just couldn't turn his head away.

She struggled between the two trying to get free. Her breasts bounced and wriggled as though alive, mesmerising Harry looking up at them in awe. "Let me go you animals. You'll be punished for this. It's wrong and so very bad." She shouted.

Brian slapped her and she stopped struggling. Lowering her head in shame, trying to hide her face in her long hair, a dry sob shook her shoulders.

"Lock him in." Brian ordered while the other two dragged her away.

***

Sara stood naked in the centre of the room surrounded by them. They looked up at her from the sofa and easy chairs admiring her beautiful body. Only a couple of hours ago they looked up to her not at her like some sex object. She hung her head in shame determined to resist them.

She couldn't escape without clothes and knew they wouldn't let her wander around without an escort again. The last thing she wanted was for neighbours to find her like this so it was up to her to find a way out.

Glancing up at the clock she calculated how long it was till his parents arrived home. An hour till the end of the show then another half hour drive and this would all be over. If they found her tied naked it certainly would all be over. Her reputation would be ruined giving her father all the excuse he needed to take control of her life.

She dare not let that happen either. Sara decided to co-operate with them to avoid being tied up and then maybe she would stand a chance of limiting their actions. The worst of it was surely over.

"We need drinks after all that excitement. Go and get some babysitter. Eddie, you make sure she doesn't try anything." Brian said.

With Edward watching her every move she poured fresh orange and decided to win some favour by bringing in the pie she had sliced earlier.

"She makes a nice maid. Eh guys?" Brian asked, with a broad grin thrown to his friends.

Sara was agonizingly aware of her naked breasts as she bent to one of them, offering him a drink and slice of pie. He sat on an easy chair staring up at them sparing her nothing with a look of unconcealed desire on his face. The thought of the view the others were having while bent over was appalling.

It didn't take long for them to adjust to this new position. "This is so cool, Brian. Her lips are showing between her thighs. What a maid! Everyone should have a naked maid to serve them." One of them said. The remark started them all talking at once. They discussed her body as she walked amongst them, bending over to serve the drinks. They laughed at her and each others crude comments.

'I'm supposed to be the one in charge here not bending to their whims.' She fumed in silent anguish. At least they were distracted from taking her and it wouldn't be long before his parents arrived home. If only she could amuse them for long enough she would be able to run to the room to get some clothes before they entered the house.

The thought of amusing these hideous young men by parading around naked was mortifying. She was straining to retain some composure, her nerves strained taught with fear and anger. These little bastards had her where they wanted her or rather it was just that bully Brian.

Leaning forward with the tray Brian looked up at her. "If you spill it I'll have to punish you and you know what that means." He threatened.

Sara quivered in fear. No way did she want him to put her over his knee for another thrashing in front of them. It had reduced her to a quivering wreck last time and what happened afterwards was abominable.

He didn't reach for the drink leaving her bent over before his friends. "I'm sure her pussy is growing. It's pouting at me between her thighs Brian. What a view!" Edward told his friend.

She watched the tray shake almost spilling the last drink. He reached forward and took a hold of her breasts to pinch both nipples. With all her will she summoned enough self control not to spill the juice. Blocking out the raucous comments and the pain, she concentrated on the tray gripping it tight with both hands.

***

Leaning over the kitchen table gripping it tight with both hands she took a deep breath, readying her self to once more endure the walk of shame. She couldn't help thinking that all her friend's husbands would love to see her naked like this. Having her pander to their whims would be a dream come true for them. It seemed so wrong that these young inexperienced adolescents had managed to reduce her to this abject state.

It was so degrading to be serving them like some humble maid. Somehow they had her in a helpless state submissively playing their dreadful game and she longed for her friend to arrive enabling her to escape them.

In the lounge she held her head high looking at them with disdain. The strength of will didn't last long. They took their queue from Brian stroking her bottom and petting her body intimately. They fondled her at every opportunity.

They were preparing her and at the same time psyching themselves up to take her. She felt a finger pressing between her lips and shuddered. Again she paused to wonder at how wet she had become from their tormenting hands. Sara shook her head free of the thought unable to cope with such a dark revelation.

"Here give me that drink." One demanded. The finger was still teasing her as she bent forward as commanded. She felt it slide in until the palm of his hand cupped her lips. The humiliation of being fingered by a young stranger was damning. She felt so dreadful from being so wet and not attempting to resist them she wanted to cry out in anguish.

She had to grit her teeth to avoid making a sound knowing it would be a groan of passion not of protest. The tormentor before her took the drink and tray passing it to a friend sitting on the couch beside him. He took a hold of her breasts to pull her head forward into his lap.

His cock was upright and smacked into her face. Without thinking she opened her mouth sucking it in. 'What am I doing?' She cried inwardly. The idea that these crude youths had brought her to such a depraved state, to willingly suck a cock without protest, had to be put on hold.

The tyrant fingering her replaced it with his cock and was forcing her head into the other lads lap. With each thrust of his hips she was rocked against the cock in her mouth plunging it down her throat. Concentrating on breathing she simply gave in letting it all happen. Both were thrusting at her with the one behind pounding at her pussy with eager enthusiasm.

Her legs gave way and they held her between them. Sara had succumbed to them and her own body, giving in completely. From around the cock in her mouth she hummed a mantra. "Pound me harder you bastard. I need to cum, fuck me harder!" The muffled words were fortunately not heard by them or the audience of nasty young men.

In dismay she heard the words ringing round her head thankful they couldn't hear the muffled sounds. Her luscious lips were penetrated deep until his cock touched the back of her mouth. From a hard thrust behind she lost her balance and plunged forward into his lap. His cock went down her throat with his balls thumping her chin.

A small part of her mind marvelled at not choking and miserably recognising they had taught her to give head only too well. How many men would have given all they had to have this beautiful woman deep throat them. It was only this evening she had been trained by a bunch of wayward youths to accomplish this feat under protest and necessity. Otherwise she would have choked for they gave her no choice, merely taking advantage without regard for her.

Her orgasm was slight but some small relief from the tormenting urges her body had been driven too. In a stupor she let them guide her head into the second strangers lap sitting on the sofa. As her head dropped into his lap another replacement nudged her behind. It was deplorable not knowing who was fucking her.

Sara had fantasised being gang raped by pirates never ever expecting or wanting it to really happen. This was monstrous, despicable, to be treated so badly. "No!" She cried out in a muffled yell. The cock behind her was pushing at her anus, the second time this evening, the second time in all her life to be buggered.

The little cock was worming its way up her tight ass hole as she protested and wiggled her bottom. It was no good trying to escape as he lent on her holding her hips with his weight forcing her forward onto the cock down her throat.

They pounded their cocks into her body crudely abusing it with every stroke. She felt her body giving in to the inevitable. The synchronised desperate thrusts then a sudden halt of movement meant only one thing. The juddering of their legs brought a spasm to both dicks with a spurt of their male fluid filling her up. They came with juddering short strokes then a plunge deep into her body from both directions pinning her between them like a captured bug on display.

Sara fell to the floor to curl up into a ball hugging her self tight. She dare not touch her most sensitive places not wanting to acknowledge their leaking fluid with a touch of her fingers.

Somewhere a bell was ringing as though it were tolling the start of another round in the fight. She didn't think she could take another round of abuse and surely they weren't ready so quickly.

"She's in the, err, little girls room. He's in the Jacuzzi Mrs. Turner. Yes, I'll tell them. OK. No problem." Brian said. He put the phone down and smiled at his friends. "That was the parents. They won't be home until late. Let's phone Pete and Mickey and the others, get them round to join in the fun." Brian said.

Sara groaned and nearly passed out. In her mind she could see all those little cocks pounding at her pussy and ass, having to lick and suck them clean afterwards. She imagined a circular line of them ready to take over from the ones pounding her body while others were recovering, intent on rejoining the line. The nightmare would never end.