Babysitting Trouble Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe I did that to you and you wanted me so much." He said. He slipped into the Jacuzzi and splashed around in an exuberant mood then returned to her side.

He sat next to her examining the luscious naked body, the skin so perfect and smooth. "Don't cover yourself." He pulled her arms away from her breasts, pulled her legs apart wanting to see everything. Her pussy was shaved so smooth it looked delicious. He had never seen a woman so close before and marvelled at the folds of her pussy.

"No please, don't look at me like that, its wrong, your so young you shouldn't be doing this. I was so carried away I couldn't help it. Please stop." She beseeched him. She looked at him knowing it wasn't finished yet.

"Now suck me clean Sara, I want your mouth too. You said I could do all the things they did to you so now I want to make you all mine." He told her.

"You can't expect me to do that. I can't let you, your just a young man, you can't do this to me, I feel so humiliated already. Have some mercy for me, please!" She pleaded, while he continued to insist.

"You must finish what you started Sara." He demanded.

"I feel so naked in front of your young eyes, please let me cover up, you shouldn't see me like this. I'm a responsible adult and I'm supposed to be in charge, setting an example, not giving in to you. I'm supposed to be looking after the house not pandering to your whims. You should be holding a young woman your own age not an old woman like me. I can't let you see me like this."

"You're so young to have done those things. You've already had my pussy and ass so just let me put on some clothes, please Harry. No we can't. Okay. Okay, I did say those bad things but I wasn't myself. I got carried away in the heat of the moment. After what happened this evening I'm all mixed up; can't think straight. Yes, you did rescue me from your friends and those others that Brian called, but it's wrong. I gave you your reward for rescuing me; I can't take you in my mouth as well."

She looked at his earnest young face and lost the will to resist. Unsure if it was the abuse of earlier, her fantasy world, or the need to keep him quiet she eventually relented. "Yes, I'll suck my hero's cock." She said resignedly.

With tears in her eyes she acknowledged to herself the truth. 'I know I've brought this on myself acting like such a slut with this young man. His parents trusted me to housesit and here I am doing as he tells me, no longer in charge, lost in lust. I've lost all my own respect and his too.'

"He pushed a soft cock in her face. "You're my babysitter so should guide me. You should be the one in charge so take charge of my cock. I want to fuck your face like those others did!" He said with a gruff voice thick with passion.

She opened a pair of full lips to kiss the head of his cock. She felt so humiliated knowing how wrong it was. She took the shaft in a trembling hand and licked up and down its length then sucked it in.

He watched in awe as his cock was gradually sucked into her mouth past those luscious full lips. "I'll let you help me with my homework after this." He laughed nervously.

Sara was devastated at being reminded how young he was.

"Start me up again slut, you deserve to be punished some more." He croaked from a dry mouth.

It was terrible to be lying between his legs doing this. She needed to get some control back for her own sanity. 'This is ridiculous. I'm a mature woman how can I let such a young man dictate to me like this. I'm thirty-two years old sucking a young man's cock. How in hell did this happen to me.'

She dismissed the anguish and self pity with a practical thought. His parents would be home soon. She would have to get him off quickly before they arrived.

Sara heard the car pull up in the drive and knew there were just moments before being discovered. "We must stop this! Your parents are home. Shit! If I'm caught everyone in the neighbourhood will know. I'll be a laughing stock to all the gossips in the area.

"No! Make me cum, finish it! I don't care if they find us; you're the one who should worry." Harry reminded her.

In desperation she grabbed his ass and pulled his cock deep in her mouth, messaging his balls. 'No, please. They can't find me naked with their son.' She thought. "Please cum." She said then sucked it in, swallowing it all, while looking up at him pleading with her eyes. "Look at your lovely babysitter's mouth full of your big cock." She said, again sucking it down her throat.

Sara was ashamed to the core of her being at having to plead with this young boy to cum in her mouth. 'Damn! I need him to cum in my mouth and quickly. It's bad enough doing it but I have to work hard at it with enthusiasm. Shit! This young nerd is going to fill my mouth with his sperm.'

Harry jerked his penis forward not hearing her shout from around his cock. She tried to back away but he held onto her hair fixing her onto the end of his dick.

Sara pulled away desperate to spit it out, to rid herself of this terrible episode.

"No! Don't spit it out. Don't swallow either, not until I tell you to. Hold it in your mouth or I will tell on you." He said fiercely.

Sara was going to ignore this arrogant little shit then changed her mind. He looked serious and she became afraid that he might carry out the threat and tell his parents. After all what did he have to fear for she knew who they would believe, their precious son.

Sara raced around pulling her panties and a robe on urging him to get dressed without speaking.

"Show me my sperm in your mouth babysitter." He demanded. He watched her hesitantly open her mouth.

She felt so small at being degraded yet again but at least it would all be over soon with his parents approaching the house.

"When I say the word swallow you can, but not until then, do you understand?" He asked.

She nodded with tears forming at the corners of her eyes knowing he intended to keep her under his power right up till the last moment. She could hardly breathe with the taste and smell of his seed in her nostrils.

'How long will this damned torment last?' she wondered.

His parents walked in and she desperately wanted to swallow but a look from him and she dare not.

"It was great. At long last I've experienced Phantom of the Opera and managed to drag him along." Martha enthused while pointing at her husband. He looked at the pair of them with a long face and shrugged his shoulders.

Sara smiled weakly nodding, unable to speak, grateful her friend was in too a buoyant mood to need a response. His father gave her one of those looks, attempting to look through the thin robe wondering what she had on underneath. He probably thought she was wearing a swimsuit, and to think he would be grateful for a look seemed ironic. If only he knew!

Sara was in agony knowing if his mother stopped talking about the damn opera she would ask how the day went looking after her son. She looked at Harry pleading for relief.

She stood there with their son's cum in her mouth almost naked under the robe unable to think what to do. In horror she realised it was turning her on. She could feel her nipples growing and it wasn't cold in there. Very soon his father would notice her nipples poking at the thin material and realise she was almost naked.

"I hope you didn't give Sara a hard time. Did you keep out of her way or did you pester her for food? I hope you two had some of that pie, Sara needs filling up. Sara looks as though she should be stuffing that pretty mouth of hers more often, don't you think honey? " Martha asked to her husband who was staring at Sara.

'It's Ok Martha I had my mouth stuffed full of cock while you were gone.' Sara groaned inwardly not daring to speak.

"We were out here watching the birds flying back to their nests at dusk." Harry interrupted. "Lara was just telling me about this bird that is so interesting. It's called a swallow." He said, looking at Sara with a big smile upon his face.

With great relief she swallowed his cum and cleared her throat hoping they didn't asked questions only the nerdy boy could answer. 'Well that should make Martha happy. I've swallowed so much cum my stomach feels full.'

"We had a nice time. I spent most of the day in the pool and Jacuzzi so they weren't much trouble." She lied with a smile.

"So how about helping me with my homework as promised?" Harry asked.

Sara saw plainly he wanted to get her into his bedroom and just knew this was not the end of the ordeal.

"Well you two seem to be getting along so well. You run along and I'll make some drinks and bring them up in a moment." Martha said.

Sara plodded wearily behind him up the stairs and stopped outside his room. "This has got to stop, your too young for all this. I'm an adult and can't let you do this. I'm sorry I let you do those dreadful things but I was just carried away with it all." She said. She looked downcast with the thought that it had been her fault and had been turned on from being so embarrassed before his parents.

"You mean you enjoyed those things my friends did to you?" Harry asked, his face creased in wonder trying to work out what she meant.

"No, no, no it's not like that! You're too young to understand. I'll go to the guest room and get changed into my clothes."

He pulled her into his room and she suppressed a yelp not daring to have them hear or start to ask too many questions.

Before she could remonstrate with him he pulled off the robe leaving her standing in her panties. She quickly moved to the wall furthest from the door covering her breasts with both arms wrapped tight round her body.

"Harry, give me back that robe, please. I can't be found in your room by your parents. Quickly, close the door I can hear you father coming up the stairs." Sara pleaded with a touch of anger. She stood there very still listening to every footstep sounding louder and closer.

The tension was dire and thrilling waiting for his father to casually walk in, to find her half naked in his son's bedroom.

"I'm glad to see you not leaving your homework to the last minute for once." His father chided him.

Sara cringed in the corner only just grateful he hadn't walked in. Her mouth was too dry to speak. She looked around the room not seeing anything to cover her body with. The wardrobe was closed and she would have to walk across in front of the open door.

Hearing the man walk to his own bedroom Sara tried again to reason with him. "Please Harry this has gone far enough. What if they see me like this?"

Martha was shouting up the stairs. "Oh! No." Sara groaned. "Yes he was well behaved today, his friends were OK." She shouted to Martha.

"What do you want to drink? Want some pie?" Martha shouted.

"I'm OK!" She said, shaking her head at how wrong it all was. If one of them walked in now the game was up and her reputation would be a big zero all over town.

"I'll pull the door to if you sit on my lap." Harry suggested with a mischievous look on his face.

The danger and humiliation had worked upon her yet again leaving her vulnerable to her own bodily needs.

Sara boldly walked to him meaning to sit on his lap but he manoeuvred her round to face him. She had to sit on his lap astride his legs with her own legs wide open. She felt his hard cock nudging her through the thin panties. He was ready for her and her body was more than ready, but she hadn't lost all control.

"No we can't the door is open! Please, no!"

He manoeuvred his cock into the crotch of her panties and she gasped. The daring and audacity was so hot it began to push her over the edge to lose all sense of reason. He leaned forward, with both hands holding her bottom so she wouldn't fall, and sucked a nipple into his mouth.

Heaving is hips upward he pierced her swollen labia with all his strength pushing her up until his cock was deep inside. She felt him filling her little pussy with his dick and almost gasped but bit her lip stopping the fervent yell.

There was no chance now of getting away for she couldn't reach the floor to push herself off his lap now he had speared her body so deeply. It would have taken more willpower than she had to escape his cock any way.

It was too late now there was no escaping the inevitable. Her body had taken over clearing her mind of moral doubts. She bounced up and down as he pounded her pussy. Her tits were rubbing his face as they leaped and swayed with every fierce movement. He kissed them and licked them as they swung past his mouth.

He bit on a nipple holding it for a moment and it felt as though it might be ripped off but she dare not yell out loud. She was desperate not to scream out. If they walked in now they would see her naked body riding their son's cock, ready and desperate to take his sperm.

"Are you two OK in there? Do you need anything?" Martha said as she walked past to the bathroom.

Sara stammered. "Y. Y. Yes, we're fine." She said then whispered. "I'm just getting your son to feed me his virile thick creamy sperm." She panted in time with his thrusts.

She leant back with tits pushed out bouncing in rhythm with his thrusts, desperately pushing at his cock, wanting to have it all deep inside. She bit her lip not daring to scream. She was so humiliated hearing her friend nearby while in such a position yet so hot she was desperate to cum.

She began grinding upon his cock harder and harder. She whispered. "Pull my tits, grab them roughly, please Harry, I'm almost there." Her body was sweating revealing how hot she was inside and out. "This is so erotic I know your father would kill to see me like this." She whimpered.

She let out a muffled yelp with an orgasm and thrust down hard on his cock. Her orgasm was lasting forever. She sagged with her head over his shoulder feeling his cock shuddering and spurting into her filling her up with so much youthful cum.

"Oh! Harry yes!" She said loud enough to be heard outside the room. "You got the answer right, yes oh yes, good, good job, oh uh, you're so good at math." She said with a great outrush of air from deep in her lungs.

"You OK in there? You sure you don't want some pie?" Martha asked.

"I'm on a protein diet; I only consume lovely creamy sperm." She replied with a sigh.

Sara attempted to speak but faltered then eventually responded weakly. "We're fine I just dropped something." Her voice sounded almost calm yet she was still in the throws of an orgasm that seemed to end then rippled on through her body yet again. She couldn't stop shaking with her legs in spasm. Eventually a deep peaceful calm swept over her.

12