Babysitting Trouble Ch. 06

Story Info
Sara is taken by the football team.
12.5k words
4.43
265k
72

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara was getting a drink from the fridge when the phone rang. "Hi Martha how's things. Yea he's here." She handed Harry the phone quickly not wanting to speak to her friend after having just had a naughty sex session with her son.

"I asked Sara if I could stay and work late on the college project is that OK." He said.

Sara shook her head it wasn't alright with her at all. Hearing him talk about a school project left her feeling terrible from being reminded how young he was. She took the phone to make some excuse why he couldn't stay.

"Hi Sara, that's great, Pete and I can have some quality time together, if you know what I mean. I'll get out the outfit he likes." Martha went quiet realising she had said too much.

Sensing her friend's embarrassment Sara capitulated and told her. "That's great you go ahead and enjoy the evening. I'll drive him home tomorrow."

"Give me plenty of warning when you do!" Martha giggled.

'So other people have a kinky love life too. She wouldn't be laughing if she knew I was letting her son fuck my brains out.' Sara thought, and shivered at how true it was. She was losing her mind from all this ill treatment and sex on demand. How else could she explain committing such depraved acts with this young man?

The look of devilment on his face meant he was there to stay the night and she was in trouble. "We can't do that again Harry it was wrong." She said. The words seemed too familiar. She had told him 'no' before but here she was again feeling guilty, after Harry took her to such a high plateau of lust. She gave in so completely and too readily.

She was caught between Brian's torture and Harry's rescue leaving her feeling so very vulnerable. She not only owed Harry for the rescue from Brian but he had so much to hold over her he thought he owned her. The problem was she was beginning to think it too. If he told anyone what had happened between them she would lose her reputation and self-respect.

He pulled a piece of paper from his jeans and she groaned. "Not that Harry, please." It was the list of naughty things he wanted her to do. She felt so embarrassed from already performing some of those lewd acts with him she couldn't stand the thought of one more performance.

He moved in close and tickled her into a fit of laughter. Sara escaped from him and ran from the kitchen with both of them giggling. He chased her up the stairs to the bedroom where it was too late to lock the door; he pushed past and grabbed a hold of her slim waist. They fell in a heap upon the bed where he tickled her to helplessness.

"Let's just play a game, no not that sort of game. Be good, hey, put it back it's mine." She complained when he delved into the gown to grab a breast. She struggled but with his weight on top it was difficult.

He found a scarf tied to the bed rail and wrapped it around her wrists and slid to her side. "Why is that there Sara?" He asked with curiosity.

"If you must know I tie my hand up when I'm playing with myself, pretending to be taken by pirates." She said. The embarrassment showed with her face turning pink the colour spreading over her neck down to her breasts. She had revealed this naughty secret some days ago and regretted it ever since.

"That's one of the things on my list."

"What is?"

"Tying you up and playing with you." He laughed.

"Just untie me and we can play something more suitable between us." She complained. "What about your project?" She said, and winced at reminding herself how young he was.

"This is more fun! Besides you my pet project, remember." He answered while stroking a nipple. "It's amazing how hard and big your nipples grow when you're excited. It is mine by the way. You told me your body is all mine to do what ever I want."

Sara looked at him intently playing with her breast and wished she hadn't become so carried away to have said such bad things. He was too inexperienced to understand a woman says things she doesn't mean while in the throws of passion.

"So what do you intend doing to me now you have me at your mercy?" She teased. He wasn't experienced enough to work her up into such a passionate state as before, not without the rescue from Brian's humiliating torture. With a bit of luck he would become bored and they could go downstairs to watch television or at least do something more suited to his age.

She felt his hand stroking her thigh barely touching the skin causing goose-bumps to rise down one leg. She was an experienced woman so would be able to stand it or so she hoped. He slid off the bed and she breathed a sigh of relief. She closed her eyes with a simile of victory. It had worked before. A man becomes bored when she refused to respond knowing he wasn't going to get what he wanted.

"Oh!" She felt his fingers tickling her feet and laughed. This wouldn't work either, she would just relax and when she started snoring he would soon give up. He tried the other foot but this time she was ready and didn't react.

His fingers gently slid up her leg to her thigh this time inside the gown to her black lace panties. She pulled her legs together sharply with a laugh that was suddenly cut off. "Hey what have you done?" It was obvious for she couldn't pull her feet from where he had tied them to the corners of the bed.

Sara was tied, spread out helpless on the bed with this young man who knew her weakness only too well. "Stop it Harry I'm not playing this naughty game tonight. You're too young. I'm a respectable mature woman and responsible for you while in my house so do as I say and let me go, this has gone far enough!"

"You're on the deck of a pirate ship spread out ready for them to rape you." He grinned.

'Damn why did I tell him about that fantasy, I must have been mad.' She thought. The feeling of embarrassment was difficult to shake off. The more she thought about it the more it gnawed at her. It all started when they ripped that towel from her naked body. It had been embarrassing but when they played with her throwing the towel around watching her dance to their tune it had become humiliating.

Had she become turned on by it? Was that why she had shared the pirate fantasy with Harry? At the time she had thought to gain his confidence, to become pals so he wouldn't talk about that silly incident. Now though he had such lewd stories to tell she was completely at his mercy.

She was even becoming used to this young man playing naughty games with her and that was dangerous, it would have to stop. She dare not think about what had happened over the past few days or she would certainly break down. All those cocks, all those orgasms! What the hell was happening, were they turning her into some sort of orgasmic nymphomaniac? She determined not to give in this evening to prove something to herself.

He moved close and kissed her ears and her neck, face and eye lids. Well that was nice she could lay there all evening receiving such nice attention. He licked her lips then sucked the top one into his mouth a nibbled.

'Damn that was nice.' She thought. It had been a long time since receiving such intimate attention. She had been a trophy wife, neglected, and before that had little experience. The last few days were more like torture but a lesson too. She had never had so much raw sex in her life. She was supposed to be a mature experienced woman yet these young inexperienced men had taught her so much.

Friends had joked about oral sex but she could never bring herself to do it then these young hoodlums had gang raped her mouth until she became an expert at it. She'd had to learn quickly or choke. She remembered it was the threat of another humiliating thrashing from that barbaric Brian that made her submit to such a dreadful act. Sara closed her eyes in shame knowing her belly was still full of their young sperm from earlier on that evening.

Anal sex was something she thought was disgusting yet those young lads had repeatedly taken her poor virgin ass until they had stretched it. They could enter her with their young cocks with just a nudge at her asshole. Knowing anyone could so easily rape her ass was so appalling it left her feeling small and insignificant. It had been that dreadful act that pushed her into thinking of herself as a set of holes to be fucked.

Brian was right she was a slut. She hadn't been before they started doing all those filthy things to her. She had often teased men thinking they deserved it for ogling her body but had never thought this would happen. Surely she didn't deserve such depraved punishment just for a little teasing.

"Hey! What now?" She struggled but it was no use he had a blindfold over her eyes before she could shake it off. She felt his breath at her ear tantalising an already sensitive skin, all the more so now she couldn't see.

"The pirates are drawing straws to see who is going to be first." He teased.

Sara had underestimated him. 'I should have paid more attention to that damn list. He told me he had some ideas from the internet so what kind of disgusting site was it?' She thought. She was beginning to doubt if it was possible to withstand such an onslaught of sensations.

Not seeing where he was going to caress her body next it was difficult to prepare. A squeeze of the exposed breast, a stroke of a thigh, a kiss on the lips, a pinch of a nipple, a lick on her ear, each pounce struck without warning. A caress, a kiss, a pinch, a scratch, a rub, every touch different but all designed to stimulate. She didn't know where he would strike next.

A finger nail grazed the crotch of the panties scratching an itch that had been growing in urgency. Becoming aware of the wetness between her legs didn't help the struggle to resist. "No Harry, stop it please." She felt him rip away the gown to reveal her near naked body knowing he was staring at it.

"You have such long legs Miss Catalina and they go right up to here." He said, touching her right where he shouldn't.

Automatically she uselessly tried to pull both legs together for it was embarrassing to reveal the wet crotch of her panties. She knew it was pointless but couldn't stop pulling at the bonds holding her near naked body spread over the bed.

"Damn! Don't do that they're expensive." She yelped. Even her voice revealed she was hot. She could smell her juices when he flung the panties, cut from her body, over her face. She was being humiliated with each deep breath from the odour of those wet panties. It was another sign of how low she had fallen. She just couldn't resist stimulation of any kind for she had become a slut constantly ready for sex.

"I'm just a weak damn bitch on heat." She murmured.

Straining to hear a clue over the sound of her beating heart she prepared for the next onslaught upon a so sensitive flesh. Was it real or had she imagined it. A light breath played over smoothly shaved lips. A tongue plunged into her vagina explored and quickly withdrew sucking her lips with it. It felt as though she were being turned inside out as he sucked everything into his mouth and bit on her labia.

His fingers grabbed both nipples twisting them. She released meaningless sounds, whimpering then groaning changing pitch to each different touch. She gave up wriggling and struggling to lie there supine unable to cope with the intimate onslaught of sensual stimulation.

It seemed at first a respite having a constant smoothing massage over her body where he kneaded oil into a receptive skin. This too took on a form of intense wonderful stimulation. Both hands firmly cupped her sex and cheeks pressing oil into her holes. Over her breasts his hands gently glided then pinched both nipples.

Sara hardly noticed him lift her hips to place a pillow there for her body had risen up in need of its own accord. She felt his cock slide over her smooth oil slicked lips and cried out. "Do it, just do it for pity sake, do me NOW!"

Harry looked down at his babysitter with a beaming smile upon his face. Maybe she wasn't his babysitter but he liked the idea. He was so pleased with himself at having this beautiful naked woman at his mercy. She was an older experienced woman, a respectable adult, yet he had her so worked up she was pleading with him for satisfaction.

A few days ago she was in charge looking after the house while his parents were away but no longer. He was in charge of her in her own home determining when she would cum and how. He was in charge of her body and would decide where she would take his cock whether in her mouth her pussy or even up that lovely heart shaped bottom.

He couldn't resist teasing her. He rubbed his cock over the soaking wet clit and nearly lost it in that gaping pussy when she reared up at him in a desperate shove of her hips. "What do you want me to do?" He asked innocently.

"Fuck me!" She gasped. "Do me now you little shit! Fuck me you bastard." She cried out in anguish.

"That's so rude, ask me nicely Miss Catalina." He teased, while rubbing her lips with his cock.

"Please, give me your dick. Please fill me up. You know what to do, just do IT! Right now, you little bastard!" She spat every word with heavy breaths.

He watched her breasts jiggling as her body juddered under him. "You know what to say. What did you say to Brian when he took your ass? Are you my slut now?"

"Yes, yes sir. I'm your little slut so punish me for being so rude to you. I've been so naughty you must punish me by fucking your little slut. Go ON, please sir, please fuck your teasing bitch. Teach me not to talk to you like that. You bastard... Sorry, sorry sir, I just want you to fuck me now!"

"Fuck me, Harry, fuck my tight pussy, you like fucking your naked babysitter don't you! You like rescuing me and getting to pound my pussy. I'm all yours now so use me Harry, please fuck me! What ever you want I'll do, just fuck me, please."

She felt his penis slide smoothly into her and stop deeply embedded in her vagina. "You're my master now no one else, not Brian, do it, pound my pussy. Punish your bitch. I'm just a bitch on heat and need you to fuck me bad. What do you want me to say master? Yes, you're the master now, your in charge. Do what you want with your pathetic little whore." She sobbed.

He slapped her ass and with every swipe moved his cock inside her tight little pussy. "I'm punishing you for teasing me with your magnificent body, those big tits, and your bald pussy." He croaked.

"Yes Harry that's it pound my pussy. Use my body it's all yours. Yes master, punish my ass and pound my cunt into submission." She cried out.

He could resist no longer and pulled back only to thrust into her again and again.

An orgasm came rushing at her churning her stomach. A spasm wrenched her belly releasing its energy to surge out through her body. Each limb in turn tightened and relaxed flexing in rhythm with the waves of passion filling a sex drenched body and mind.

She needed to wrap her body around him but couldn't move instead she gripped his cock with inner muscles feeling empty as it shrivelled from her sex.

"Oh! Harry. Thank you for that wonderful orgasm." She moaned, still in a senseless state. Coming too with a dry mouth and aching limbs she wanted to reach out to him.

He sensed the movement and nestled his mouth against a breast and sucked gently. He untied her and they fell asleep with him suckling her breast, her arms tightly wrapping him

***

Next morning she tried to put her foot down to regain some decorum to their relationship. She knew all that happened was wrong and needed to regain control of her life but he was enthusiastic to continue, of course. He reminded her of the video from his phone now safely on his PC at home and all the other bad things she had done, bringing her to heel.

Relentlessly he played with her all day chasing her and catching her and teasing her. It was fun and sometimes she felt innocent again like young lovers learning about life. It ended up inevitably with a delicious orgasm. All her inhibitions would be torn away and she experience an incredible deep satisfaction.

She could take no more and he too at last seemed to be flagging despite such youthful vigour. "It's about time I took you home. Your mother will be wondering where you are. No way! I'm not going out in my underwear." She laughed. "Please sir, may I get dressed now?" She laughed at the little joke.

The absurdity of asking this young man for permission to get dressed, even in jest, left her feeling uneasy. A frown creased lines across her forehead on wondering how close she was to believing she needed his permission to do anything with her body. This whole affair was getting out of hand.

"Ok I give in." She said with a sigh. More and more she was giving in to him but this would be the last. She had promised to visit his college when he presented a project. In return he would behave himself and return that awful video.

She gave a shudder at the thought of what was on it. With his phone he had captured her being raped by Brian and his little friends in the backyard. Once it was destroyed it would be one less thing he had over her. At least Brian and his awful family hadn't squealed and Harry was surely sated now. It looked as though this mid-summer madness was nearly over.

She watched him turn and wave then disappear into the house. "Shit! I forgot to warn Martha." She exclaimed then laughed. "Bloody hell!" 'She needn't worry; their son is a man of the world now. I doubt they're still at it though, Pete wouldn't have the stamina of his son.' She mused on driving away.

***

"Excuse me." Sara was lost but spotted a student in the corridor. The school looked so different since she was there, predictably smaller, but other things too. Of course she hadn't noticed the paintwork and smells and things an adult would.

"Oh! Its you!" Sara's mood changed from pleasant nostalgia to anger in an instant on seeing that young bastard. Brian looked around checking if the coast was clear looking furtive. She had caught him off guard in a place he least expected to meet her.

"I want a word with you young man." She was determined to put him in his place and this might be the only opportunity. She restrained her anger which was in danger of spilling over into an angry outburst.

"Somewhere private, as I'm sure you don't want anyone to hear what I have to say to you." She played the adult card to the full with a tone of voice meant to sound like a teacher ready to discipline an errant student.

"I guess no one will be in the locker room till later." He said. He looked down at the floor not daring to meet her eyes. She followed him silently padding along in open toed sandals trying to get straight what to say taking no notice where he led her.

She marched into a locker room with the overpowering smell of chlorine wafting from the showers over-laid by the smell of men; smelly socks being the predominant smell. Being in this place years ago would have earned a demerit at least so if it wasn't for the urgency of business she would have been amused.

"You are little shit Brian and your mother needs help. What you did to me the other night was disgusting and as far as those ridiculous plans are concerned you need help too." She took a breath trying to control the mounting anger. She couldn't say out loud what he had planned for her as it still left a feeling of dread.

He abused her roughly until she had withdrawn into a submissive state and intended to keep her vulnerable to training or even brainwashing. He had the audacity to think he could train and keep a mature woman as his personal sex pet. It was terrible to think this young man had nearly succeeded in keeping her as his plaything to share with friends. It might have been just a show to impress them but the fearful thing was it might have worked if Harry hadn't rescued her.