Babysitting with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," was about all I could get out.

"If you have a boyfriend or girlfriend over, you're free to take them in the guest room, if you want, and we'll even pretend we're letting you sneak a porn movie out to watch with them, but the movies with us in them are off limits. We're going to put them somewhere else and if you'd do us a favor, don't go looking for them. We don't even mind if you have a boy over, or a girl, if that's what you're into, but please be responsible. Don't get into the liquor cabinet and don't do drugs here. Pretend to them that we don't know what you're doing and that you don't want us to find out."

"Well I don't..." I started, I was about to say that I didn't have a boyfriend, but I did want to have a boyfriend, so I just cut myself off. "Well, yes, I promise I won't tell anyone."

"If you do anything sexual, for God's sake, lock the door! The baby is going to be a toddler soon and I don't want him walking in on something and having it scare him. When he's old enough his father will have the 'birds and the bees' talk with him."

"Okay," I said, right away.

"And the toys! I've used them and so have some of our friends. I don't think there's any way of getting any kind of infection off of them, but please, use a condom over them. Clean up after yourself when you're done. We'll leave some cleaner out that is antiseptic and leave some condoms and lube that you can use."

"Okay," I said again.

I think she must have run out of things that she wanted to tell me, because she suddenly just stopped talking. After a few seconds of awkward silence she looked at me and bit her lip just a little and leaned over close to me.

"Isn't that machine fuckin' fantastic," she asked?

I couldn't say anything. I just turned red and then I started laughing and she laughed. We were both laughing and giggling when Mr. Harper came back in the kitchen.

"Everything okay in here," he asked?

"Yeah, I think so," she said.

That was that. We talked some more that night. It turned out they had guessed what I was doing a few weeks before but took a little while discussing what to do about it. They both thought that it was pretty normal for a teenaged girl to fantasize and they didn't want me to feel bad or embarrassed about it. But as they talked about it they decided that I needed some rules to make sure things didn't become a problem. Since they didn't know how to bring up the subject they had decided to force the issue by coming home early one night.

"If we had tried to talk to you about it you would have denied it and nothing would have ever been resolved," Mr. Harper told me, and he was right, I would have denied it all.

I asked them how they knew what I had been doing.

"Well, one night we came home and you went home and I was in the bedroom. Don't get insulted by this, because you don't stink, or anything, but the bedroom just smelled like sex. It didn't smell like guy sex, either, it smelled like girl sex. We thought maybe you had a boyfriend or girlfriend over, but... you know, we have a really good alarm system. It's made by his company. It can actually tell you which doors and gates get opened and closed, and when he checked he told me that no one had gone in or out all night until we got back."

"Wow," I thought, "snitched on by my own vagina."

"So we were afraid that you had seen what we keep in my closet, so we looked around and found some of the videos in the wrong boxes. And we have some of our personal videos in there, too. And last week when we checked the machine the motor was still hot. Don't feel bad, you were being pretty private, it's just...well...he's so OCD. He keeps everything in one place and he notices if it's in the wrong place. It's part of what makes him good at his job."

But I guess the funniest thing, or it least, it struck me the funniest, was that Mrs. Harper wasn't even pissed that I was looking through her lingerie. In fact, when the subject came up she marched me to the closet and we spent almost an hour going through clothes. She was telling me what colors she thought looked good on me and how I had a nice ass, which was a little flattering, and a little uncomfortable at the same time. She was telling me that I might not look good in this or that because I didn't have the cleavage, or my legs weren't as long as hers, but Gawd, I must have tried on twenty pairs of her shoes!

Finally it got late and they wanted to go to bed. I was a little afraid they would invite me, but they didn't, and as I went off to the guest bedroom I was even a little insulted that they didn't. But I don't think I could have done it. In the next few months I got the idea that they thought I was still too young to live a lifestyle like theirs' and they thought I should have time to know what I wanted. I have to admit they were really good about it.

It wound up being a really nice arrangement. I think I got suspicious one time and examined the entire room for hidden cameras, but there weren't any. I put the baby to sleep and would enjoy myself and then go to bed. I kind of started to see what they were talking about when they said sex shouldn't be as repressed as it is. Once I had a sexual outlet I wasn't trying to sneak around and worry about my mom catching me with the hairbrush handle in the shower or catching me playing with myself. I had the opportunity to get rid of some sexual tension and I was really enjoying it and it was making me a better person.

I did get a boyfriend and I did bring him to their house, but I only let him get to 'third base.' I had some talks with Mrs. Harper and I think she really taught me a lot about relationships. She told me that I should never have sex with someone out of pressure, I should have sex with someone I was attracted to and was ready to keep a relationship with. She also told me that I shouldn't put up with anyone that lied to me, and that I shouldn't lie to my partner. So the first boyfriend that I had I didn't stay with.

But the second boyfriend I got I still have. I love him. I found out I could tell him things and he could tell me things and we just got along. We dated a few times and then we got the chance to be alone at his parents' house and we took it. He asked me if I was a virgin.

"I had someone tell me not to lie about sex to someone I care about, so if I tell you the truth will you believe me, and will you tell me the truth, too."

"Yes," he said. He didn't seem put off.

"I'm a virgin and haven't ever had sex with a guy, but I've been masturbating like mad for a while, so I don't have a hymen, and I might not be really tight."

I looked at him to see if he seemed shocked, but he didn't.

"Do you ever masturbate," I asked him?

"Is this 'Truth or Dare?' That's an embarrassing question."

"You just said you'd tell me the truth and not lie."

"Well, yes, I've been masturbating for years, pretty much every time I think about a girl."

I took a good look at him.

"Well, you won't have to masturbate tonight," I told him, and neither did I.

We eventually moved in together. I don't think we could live a lifestyle like Mr. and Mrs. Harper. I don't think I would enjoy seeing him with another woman. I don't think he wants to watch me with another man, either, but I think he might like to watch me with another woman. I've thought about it, but if I get to be with another woman, then he gets to be with another woman, and I don't think I want that. Not right now, at least.

12