Bacchus House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi." Was all she could manage, realizing she must look hideous, with tangled hair and smudged makeup.

He smiled at her "Are you doing anything right now?"

She raked her fingers through her hair to return it to some semblance of order, but knew that without a mirror there was little improvement she could make. She wondered why she should suddenly become so concerned with her appearance.

"No, I wasn't planning on anything in particular."

"Do you want to come to a room with me?" He put his hand on her face, brushing some hair aside.

"Just the two of us?"

"Yes," he laughed "just us"

She felt stupid, and rude, for asking, but she didn't feel up to more sharing, either herself or someone else. "That sounds good."

He took her hand and led her down the hall, the opposite way she had come. The place felt like nothing more than doors and labyrinthine hallways. Soon they had reached a dead end. If he hadn't opened the door himself, she never would have noticed it. It blended almost unnoticeably into the wall.

He motioned her inside, and it wasn't until she passed him that she realized he was wearing pants. With the exception of the last room's guardian, she hadn't seen anyone else wearing clothes.

The room was ample, bulky, with a large canopied bed as the main exhibit. The bed was covered in pillows. She could imagine sinking into it and sleeping for a week. Venturing further, she was overwhelmed by the walls, which were papered in cream and gold, with black sconces accenting at regular intervals. The entirety of the room was decadent, almost over the top, although certainly inviting.

He gestured to the bed "Make yourself comfortable."

She sat back on the bed, her naked body cushioned by the pillows. Soon, they began molding to her flesh. Or maybe it was her flesh that was molding to them. He poured them both a drink. She smiled at him as he sat on the bed next to her.

"What's your name?" he asked.

She wasn't sure how to answer. No one at these parties had asked her name before. In fact, it was anathema there, as anonymity was crucial. She searched his face, trying to discern if he sincerely wanted to know, or if he was just making small talk.

"Hanna." She said it slower, more hesitantly than she intended, as if his question were a test of some sort.

"You don't seem too sure. You don't have to tell me, I just thought it would be nice to know."

"It's my real name. No one has asked before."

He nodded and set his glass down. "My name is Adam."

He leaned over and kissed her, his lips sliding over hers slowly. She pressed her body into his, greedy and wanting more. Her tongue left her sealed lips and drifted over his, entering his mouth when he opened it for her. She wasn't used to being forward, but the control he had over himself loosened some eagerness inside her.

She hooked her arm around his neck and pressed her mouth harder against his. She could feel his smile. Without warning, he broke the embrace and forced some distance between them, revealing the smile she had felt.

"I was watching you in the other room>" he said.

A knot developed in her stomach. Was that why he stopped her advance, seeing her take all those men so willingly? She began to regret her time there.

"Oh..." She looked down and traced the swirling pattern of the bedspread with her fingers.

"You were beautiful." He kissed her again, and then moved his hand over the curve of her hipbone. "Hanna, have you ever been spanked?"

His question caught her off guard. Of all the things she had tried, which were many and varied, spanking wasn't among them. She wasn't opposed to it, it simply had never come up.

"No, I haven't."

"Would you like to try it?"

Sexually, she had never said no to anything, and she wouldn't start with him. There was something about him that made her like him more than she should. His reservedness, or courtesy, she couldn't place it.

"Alright." she said.

He pulled her to him for another kiss and, as he did, she watched the muscles of his arms move. She didn't know how much longer she could control herself. His lips moved from her too quickly, her face lingering there a moment, hoping he would return. Instead, he patted his lap, signaling her to come to him.

Twisting around, she raised herself to her hands and knees and crawled to him, draping herself over his legs. He brushed her hair to the side, sending shivers through her.

"If you want me to stop, just tell me and I'll stop. Alright?"

"OK."

He smoothed his hand down her back and over her ass, rubbing and massaging the muscles under the skin, as if he were mapping them out. His hand moved away, and a second later the slap landed. It was light, not painful at all, but it surprised her. A soft moan escaped her.

Each blow landed harder than the last, in a different area, catching her off guard every time. He rubbed the mistreated areas every few blows. They became consistent, rhythmic, sending harmonic vibrations through her cunt. The pain changed. It had started merely uncomfortable, but was building upon itself, becoming considerable. Hanna had the bedspread clenched in her fists, wincing against the pain, and yet still pushed her ass up to meet him. He stroked her hair as she moaned and cried out, writhing under his hand. She could feel his cock hardening under her stomach. Her ass stung, on fire, and was numb in some spots, but she wanted more.

"I think that's enough for now." He said.

She groaned her disapproval, but rose to her hands and knees again. Her need for him had been worked into a fury that begged to be freed. She sank to her knees on the floor in front of him, needing to taste him, to feel him in her mouth. She met his eyes as her hands went for his belt. She wanted so much for her movements to flow smoothly, one into the next, but her desperate need was making it impossible. His hand moved over her hair as her fingers wrapped around his cock.

Slowly, she pulled his cock from his pants. Less than an hour ago he was inside her, but it felt like years. The heat from him spread into her hand. She hadn't had a chance to really see it before, so she took some time to admire it. When she was finished poring over it, studying his cock's every ridge and curve and vein, she looked up to meet his calm stare. She had been so intent on committing his cock to memory that she hadn't noticed his hands still moving through her hair.

With one hand still on his shaft, she took the head of him in her mouth. She wrapped her lips around it and moved her tongue slowly, reverently, over the soft skin. She moaned around him, the hardness compelling her. Sinking further onto it, she felt the veins throbbing on her tongue. She writhed at his feet, her hips making desperate circles. She snaked her arms around his waist and took him as deep as she could, sucking, driven on by his hands on her head.

Without notice he lifted her from the floor, throwing her on the bed. He positioned his body above hers and kissed her. As he tasted her mouth he pushed into her, her wetness causing him to slide easily to the depths of her.

Her head flew back as she cried out in ecstasy. She threw her arms and legs around him, pulling his body further into hers. She bit into his shoulder and dug her nails into his back. He took her face in his hands and made her look at him again as he thrust into her. Although this time she didn't feel the discomfort of intimacy, she welcomed it, needed as badly as she needed him.

He wrapped his arms underneath her, holding her tightly, allowing no space between them. Her moans grew louder, pleading, as she neared orgasm. He kissed her face and lips as she tightened around his cock. Finally, she began the roll downward into her orgasm, but instead of the scream she had expected, not a sound left her. Her breath had been either held inside her or forced from her. Her body stiffened as she lost all sense of her surroundings. Everything except him.

"Adam..." It seemed little more than a breath molded to his name.

The world dropped away as pleasure expanded inside her. Eventually, her climax slipped away from her as she regained focus. He had been watching her as she came. She put her hands against his lower back to press him into her. Small ripples or pleasure still coursed throughout her.

Finally, his head dropped to her shoulder as he groaned and spilled inside her. His last thrusts were hard and slow, the muscles in his back shifting from his effort. He rested on top of her a moment, still holding her close, before he rolled onto his back, taking her with him.

She rested in his arms as he stroked her hair, feeling herself fading into sleep. She knew that when she woke she would have to return to her husband. She hoped she would see Adam again next time.

12