Bach & Elgar's Happy Ending Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced across at me, to make me part of the conversation.

"We could have an awful lot of fun with this. We could really enjoy each other. The two of you are very attractive to me. And I know you'd both be careful and considerate. But it is a shock when you get an offer like this, and you have to be okay with it, Jack. I know how much you two love each other and you don't have to worry, I'll never get between you. You're both much too important to me."

She squeezed Jack's hand.

"But I'm guessing Lena would like to do this, a lot. She won't say it because she is so shy and quiet, but she has a lot of passion - like you don't know of course! She's an absolute gem. If you want to look after her you should think about what she likes!"

Jack swallowed. I could almost see the conflicting thoughts going through his mind. Then he nodded slowly, as if now he understood. George leant forward and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"This is going to be really really nice, sweet boy! And you, sweet girl!" I got a kiss too.

George took charge, naturally. She put the bottle of Cherry Heering in Jack's hand then took his other one. She took my hand and led us both to her bedroom.

I realised I'd almost never been in her room, so this added an extra thrill to the experience. It was a bit untidy, with some study notes in a pile beside the bed and clothes in random places here and there. There were two posters on the wall. One was a large Art Nouveau advertisement for "Pneus Michelin". A young lady, naked, balanced gracefully on her winged Michelin Tyre. Her chestnut hair swirled around her as she gazed down sympathetically at a blonde, Germanic lady. The blonde lady's tyre had collapsed and left her on the ground. The French girl had small breasts and generous hips by today's standards, but her beauty was arresting. I smiled as I thought, curvy hips and small boobs... I know who has those.

The other poster was oldish and hand-made. It was two stills from the old "Pride & Prejudice" TV series, on one side a gorgeous portrait of Elizabeth Bennett smiling warmly. On the other side was the famous shot of Mr Darcy coming out of his ornamental lake, his chest and nipples showing easily through his fine shirt. His face shows the shock of a gentleman who is face to face with his unrequited love, whilst himself virtually undressed. (No, it didn't happen in the book - this is Austen after all - but it fits perfectly into the story and certainly speeds up Lizzie's realisation that Mr Darcy is absolutely worth a second look.) Someone had written 'good luck George' and signed it illegibly.

George stood looking at us. "Undress me!" she commanded. "Slowly."

My hands shook slightly as I tugged at her t-shirt. She gazed down at me, sympathetically but totally in control. She held me with her eyes, then raised her arms to allow me to undress her. Jack started on her pants, then realised he would need to do her shoes first.

T-shirt off, George stood proudly in her purple bra, gazing at me. Eventually I managed to undo the bra: it was not a garment I used much, so it gave me trouble. It gave George amusement to see my struggles. It occurred to me I had rarely seen her in her underwear, purple was unusual but seemed somehow right. George pressed the bra to her sides with her arms, forcing me to peel it off her shoulders and reveal her generous, beautifully-rounded breasts.

I had to step back and admire her. Her soft tummy, gently hanging breasts, smooth round shoulders were wonderful to see. Gracefully she reached behind, let out her ponytail (something else I rarely saw) and her hair fell softly over her shoulders, complementing her bare skin.

Her shoes were off and Jack was undoing her pants. He pulled them over her hips to reveal purple panties - of course. She stepped out of the pants and stood proudly in front of us. I reached for her panties and slowly stretched them over her hips and down.

So close to her, I could smell the mixture of her scents. Traces of perfume, the mild sweat of a day's activity, a barest touch of urine, mingled with the powerful odour of arousal as more of her pussy was exposed. I could make out through the curly hairs two fleshy outer labia holding in the wrinkled inner lips that were just peeping out. I sensed a change in all three of us as her scent reached our nostrils.

George stood back, completely naked, completely in charge of us. She stretched her arms out and pushed her shoulders back. She ran her hands through her hair, letting the strands slip between her fingers, sighing contentedly as she did it. She smiled at us.

"Undress each other. Slowly."

We half-expected this, but still it gave me a thrill to be undressed in front of someone. Jack's hands were as unsteady as mine as we each removed tops (no bra for me). I loosened his belt and pushed his jeans over his jutting erection. He took off my jeans for the second time that evening - more gently for this event. He slid my panties down and I caught the smell of his semen mixed with my juices. I glanced at George to see if she had noticed, but her gaze didn't change. I pulled his jocks down and his cock sprang out, hard and ready, bobbing slightly. This time George smiled.

Her two servants were now naked and awaiting her direction. She stopped the cherry liqueur bottle with a finger and tipped it over and back. Then she wiped the wet finger on one of my nipples, repeating the process for the other one. She turned to Jack.

"Lick her clean, please Jack."

I shuddered when his tongue touched my skin. His hands on my hips I was ready for, but his breath on my breasts, the brush of his nose, his tongue roaming over my tiny nipples, shocked and aroused me.

Then my turn. Jack was anointed and I leant in to lick his nipples, smaller than mine - but not much! There was a scent on him mixing with the sweet liqueur: on his skin and under his arms, the effort of our lovemaking earlier. I felt the nipples harden under my kisses, felt his breath shorten as he reacted. I felt George's hand on my head, stroking down my back.

Then George's turn. She dabbed her nipples, the crease under her arms, behind her ears, then nodded to us. Jack knelt in front of her, cupping and suckling each breast. I kissed near her armpits (a different smell but just as enticing) and licked her neck. We could feel her breath rising. Jack lifted one breast up and looked inquiringly up at George. She understood.

She smeared the sweet liqueur into the crease under each heavy breast. Jack and I each lifted the flesh and nuzzled into the warm, soft, damp skin. The smell of George's skin was stronger and mixed wonderfully with the alcohol's sweet taste. I brushed her nipple with my nose, my lips and my tongue. She sighed. I ran my hands up her back while suckling her nipple and she stretched up with pleasure.

I could sense something in Jack. He stood up, gently took the bottle from George and gently led her to the bed. She was flushed now, staring wildly at the two of us. When she sat on the edge of the bed Jack pushed her back.

Something came up in me. Her gorgeous soft body went down, boobs swinging, legs opening to show me her centre, and I had to have it. I moved between her legs and my hands came up to explore another pussy.

It was so similar, but different. Her pubic hairs were denser and curlier than mine, her smell different, but still a woman's. I couldn't describe it but still felt the attraction. Her soft outer lips curved over her public bone. I ran my hands up her inner thighs and gently prodded them. Her inner lips peeped out from between them and I played with them with my fingertips. Spreading her outer lips showed me the pink, shiny inner folds. I kissed and nuzzled each one. George wriggled slightly as I explored this oddly familiar place. I found her clit, a little rod amongst the wet folds, and she purred when I rubbed it.

She was also purring as Jack attended to her, kissing her breasts and arms. He kissed and licked her ears and neck. I could just see her turning to him to return his kisses. When she caught his lips in hers they kissed passionately. This gave me a new feeling I couldn't describe.

George drew up her legs as she writhed with pleasure. I had some difficulty holding her pussy open so I locked my arms around her thighs and brought my fingers down into her cleft. I had a sense of a contest with her as she strained against my cellist's arms.

I had more access to her now. I licked and nipped curly-haired skin, then thrust my tongue around and into her hole. The skin below was slightly rougher as I traced my way to her tiny anus. My fingernails scratched and tugged and I felt a tremor in George.

But mostly I wanted to lick and sip her sweet nectar, which seemed to be seeping everywhere. I delicately played with her inner lips with my own lips. If I stretched inside her I could just feel the soft slippery sides of her vagina (she loved that, I could tell). She had one hand in my hair, clutching and relaxing.

I heard a guttural cry from Jack and looked up. George was cradling his balls in her other hand and had sucked most of his heavy cock into her mouth. I could see streaks of saliva on his swollen shaft. George's head was tipped right back and I could easily see her jaw working on him. I paused from tonguing the pussy in front of me and watched a while, rubbing the shaft of George's clit.

George would suck Jack's cock, then lick down the underside and kiss his balls, then run her tongue around his cockhead. Sometimes she sucked her cheeks in, sometimes she ran her teeth along the rippled skin. Jack's torso had shivers going across it. I could hear his ragged breathing as his pleasure mounted. Could I do that to him? I wondered.

George's hand came out from under his balls and worked his cock while she licked the gleaming head. Jack tensed, gave a hoarse cry and spurted his cum onto George's tongue and across her neck. She let the cum dribble out of her mouth and join the shiny streaks on her chin and neck. I was fascinated. I couldn't stop staring at her playing with the white fluid, smearing it on his shaft or perching a drop on the slit of his cock. It made me flushed and dizzy to watch it. When George peered down at me and lustfully smiled at me, cum across her chin, I knew what she wanted.

With the tip of my tongue I lightly tapped the shiny end of her clit. At the same time I rubbed the little shaft in the wet folds above. George purred. I could feel an intensity start to build up. I rubbed and tapped, and strained to hold her thighs apart as she twisted and writhed with pleasure.

George's own tummy was rippling now and I could recognise her orgasm coming soon. I kept rubbing her clit while watching her body react. She wasn't really playing with Jack now, she was tensely holding her breath between gasps while Jack stroked her face with his hand.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck... AAAHHH!!" George clamped my two hands between her thighs and arched her back as her climax hit her. She gripped my hair hard, almost painfully. The hand up under Jack tensed, then relaxed.

George's pussy was awash with a new-scented liquid. I nuzzled her while taking in the sexy aroma. "Mmm, lightly. Just breathe on it, lover" George purred. Her pussy almost glowed with heat and had a new, arousing smell. I was in a strange state, aroused, smelling George's and Jack's cum, unsure exactly what I wanted. Jack was my lover, but George had called me that now.

Dear Jack solved it for me. He came behind me as I knelt at the bed. He kissed my neck and shoulders (giving George's legs a few kisses at the same time). He kissed my ear and whispered to me, "Oh Lena. Incredible boobs."

He had played our private joke and caught me. Still between George's legs, I twisted and embraced him, kissing him deeply. I was dimly aware of George watching us, but all I wanted was Jack. I kissed his beautiful eyes. My hand went down to his cock and stroked the sticky shaft. I could feel it start to revive again. My pussy started to tingle, as if it could already feel his cock rubbing and pushing through my lips. I pushed and pulled the skin of his rod.

I was struck by a familiar thought. Still kissing him I rose and brought him up with me. I smiled lewdly at him, then turned around and slid my way up George's body to those wonderful breasts, rolling around her chest as I jogged her. I turned back to look at Jack and wiggled my bottom at him. He understood.

Jack was going to fuck me while I sucked George's boobs, the fantasy that probably got me into this situation. I felt my breath quicken just thinking of it.

I presented my tingling pussy to him. It seemed animal-like, as if I was in heat. I wanted his touch, his weight on me, his cock deep in me. George gently put her arms around my neck.

Jack touched me and I nearly jumped. He stretched my cheeks apart. I could sense his fingers pressed into my buttocks, even feel the difference between his soft right fingers and the hard left ones, toughened by the strings of his cello. I felt his breath deep in the folds of my cunt. He kissed and licked and sucked. My juices made his whole mouth slide easily around me. I rested on George's tummy and revelled in the excitement.

Jack stretched me and drank from me. My skin against George's breasts became hot and clammy. My breathing picked up. I waited for every new touch and lick. But I wanted more.

I wriggled my bottom impatiently. I wanted to be entered. I wanted Jack's weight on me, his cock thrusting into my cunt, jogging my whole body. I pushed my buttocks at him. George noticed.

"Jack, get your lovely cock up and fuck her hard. I'll hold her down if you need, but she needs that cunt filled! Now!!" George had got it and said it in a way that should have shocked me, but instead excited me.

Jack got up but kept my cheeks spread. I could sense his legs positioning themselves.

"Aaahh!" I gasped as he impaled me, his shaft buried in me, his hips against my soft skin. My cunt seemed to be more open and his cock was inside in one thrust. I pushed against him urgently.

With my face against George's big breasts and her holding me down, jack ploughed into me, fucking me like an animal. As he slammed into me I felt my sticky skin slide against the soft womanly flesh below me. George held out a nipple to me and I tried to suckle, but the hard thrusts from behind jogged me off. Jack was running his nails down my back and I moaned with pleasure.

I couldn't think, just feel. The slap of his balls on my pussy lips. The shock of his thrusting hips through me. His nails, George's arm holding my head. Tit and nipple in front of my face. My spit sticking my cheek to the downy skin.

My hand found its way between my legs. I touched jack's balls as they swung and my lips stretched round the wet shaft stretching my lips and pounding into me. I brushed my clit.

Suddenly I was cumming, urgently, desperately. I heard Orff's musical orgasm (in my head but I could have sworn it was playing). Jack was cumming too, clutching my hips hard while I tried to keep rocking and thrusting up. He gasped; I was sure he said "In te!" and I heard Carl Orff again: In you all joys live! My whole life in your arms!

I woke up. I couldn't say how long I'd lain there, but I was still on George's chest. I had half slid off her and was partly beside her. I had scratched her with my teeth but she was gently stroking my hair. My pussy was tender, a wet, sticky mess stuck to her thigh. I became aware of Jack lying behind me, asleep or resting. My throat was dry.

"Lena, my little Lena, wow. I thought I could have wild sex if I was in the mood, but you, you were on fire! You were possessed! I'm not surprised you needed a little nap afterwards. How are you feeling?" George's words were comforting.

"I feel... I don't know. Too hard to describe. So much physical pleasure, so many confusing feelings inside me, a bit tender and very sticky, full of love, and care, but I'm not sure what..."

"Whoa, sister! Your mind's racing and no one's got the steering wheel!" George had been idly stroking my hair and now put her hand on my cheek. "Don't overthink. Enjoy the feelings. Let yourself feel good. Remember how you knew, you just knew, that day in Music Practice?" I had given her a sketchy account of my discovery of music, sexual pleasure and Bach back in high school. "You have wisdom. You'll get it right. But don't rush it. Stay here in the moment a bit longer."

She stroked my face and hair tenderly, like a lover. She murmured, "After all, I may've had a raging climax from you, so I owe you one. And technically, I haven't been fucked yet."

This made me smile, I could hear George's smile in her voice. I looked up from the gentle curve of breast I'd been studying into her face.

"Oh George, I love you! You're kind, and funny, and generous - and sexy. I'm so lucky to know you. But I love Jack totally. I want him, I want to own him, I want him to own me. I can feel my pussy tingling when I say his name!

"I've got to say, when I saw you sucking him off, I felt something, almost jealousy. He's my Jack, no one else can have him. How selfish is that? Childish. Especially after this whole thing was my idea and he had to be talked around to it. As well as that, I don't know yet if I could even do it to him. I can still see his cum dribbling out of your mouth."

George gave a satisfied little hum as she remembered it.

"But you, George. What happened to me? I wanted pleasure, I wanted to give it, I was curious what another girl's pussy looked and smelt like... it was so good! Giving you that orgasm was so much fun! Sir Thomas Beecham would have approved, I'm sure."

"Sir Who??"

"Never mind!" I wriggled up slightly and kissed George's cheek. It had the faintest tang of Cherry Heering still.

"I went wild, like an animal. I was biting, but i couldn't stop myself. I felt dangerous, reckless. Like I didn't care what harm I could do. But I do care! I treasure Jack, I treasure you, if I did something... got myself or someone hurt..."

George squeezed me. "Lena, I don't have any worries. I know your sensible side will look after you, and everyone else. And you'll stuff up. We all do. You will know to do it in a safe place, with friends nearby, so you can recover. No, I'm not sure what I mean either, but you'll get it.

"As for the wild side; you've found self-pleasure, you've found a gorgeous boy to make love to, now you've found the lioness inside you! You're a lucky girl! But here's my take: you might want to stay on the gorgeous boy most of the time, but let the lioness out sometimes. Don't keep her in captivity!"

The gorgeous boy made a little snoring snuffling noise, indicating he was not hearing a word of this (fortunately). George rolled over so that she was half over me. She stared intently at me.

"Here's what we're going to do. We're going to find your inner voyeur. I'm going to make you cum in the most blissed-out, relaxed way, then you're going to watch me fuck this gorgeous boy till he begs me to stop. Got it?"

I was a bit startled, but I nodded.

"I'm glad that's clear. Now I'm going to show you a little game my friend Erica taught me at uni. We'll just move a bit across the bed so we don't disturb Sleeping Beauty." She moved me along the bed so my whole body was lying down on it.

Kneeling beside me, George looked down at me tenderly, but with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. She put a hand on my thigh: it felt warm and dry and gave me an excited sensation. Elegantly she parted my legs and manoeuvred herself between them.

"Ahh. Slim little Lena, lying naked, at my command, ready for me. How many times have I dreamt of this!" Somehow she murmured and purred at the same time.

Gently, lightly, slowly, she ran her hands up my legs. Outside, inside, over my knees, curling round the bones of my ankles, barely touching my skin, avoiding my pubic area. The strokes lengthened up my sides. Without thinking I spread my arms to let her go higher. A soft sigh escaped me.